Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,049 members, 7,810,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:31 PM

Keep Quiet! Ex-Militants Tell Edwin Clark - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Keep Quiet! Ex-Militants Tell Edwin Clark (34230 Views)

"Re-Arrest Kanu, Face Consequences" - Militants Tell FG / Dialogue -Our Patience Is Running Out, Niger Delta Militants Tell FG / We Won’t Stop Bombing, Militants Tell FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keep Quiet! Ex-Militants Tell Edwin Clark by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:21pm On Oct 08, 2015
WHOcarex:
Guy na you sabi abeg.

I wouldn't mind popping my money on you, but with your current stands i doubt.
Oga, I hope to go under PDP but you should know that it will be for the good of the people. I trust your support
Re: Keep Quiet! Ex-Militants Tell Edwin Clark by kingsdem: 3:23pm On Oct 08, 2015
Old fool
Re: Keep Quiet! Ex-Militants Tell Edwin Clark by philips70(m): 3:24pm On Oct 08, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Oga, forget Amaechi abeg! He's an outcast in Rivers state..

Like I said, I have am not a divisive person neither is my ambition tailored to be anti-any group! In fact, I'm supporting a Ribadu2019 project

Amaechi is only an outcast in Rivers state to the PDP guys ONLY because he supported a northerner against a son of the soil whose agbakara wife is from Rivers state and you say you are not divisive? What other sin did he commit? Tell me his sin and let me remind you Uduaghan left a debt of N637b in Delta state.

1 Like

Re: Keep Quiet! Ex-Militants Tell Edwin Clark by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 08, 2015
May GOD punish the PDP and those who have truncated effective democracy and Harmony in NIGERIA including the unstable and greedy PDP DEFECTORS.
Re: Keep Quiet! Ex-Militants Tell Edwin Clark by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:56pm On Oct 08, 2015
That Oduaghan looted Delta does not justify Rotimi Amaechi! Beside, Amaechi perpetrated the BIGGEST treachery on March 28.

It is not about Buhari...he isn't the only one from Rivers that supported Buhari! In fact, it is his right to support candidate of his choice.
philips70:

Amaechi is only an outcast in Rivers state to the PDP guys ONLY because he supported a northerner against a son of the soil whose agbakara wife is from Rivers state and you say you are not divisive? What other sin did he commit? Tell me his sin and let me remind you Uduaghan left a debt of N637b in Delta state.
Re: Keep Quiet! Ex-Militants Tell Edwin Clark by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 4:16pm On Oct 08, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
When your hands are clean and God being on your side, all Your enemies will fight one another before you, while you sit back and laugh at them:

"Muhammadu Omemgboji Buhari, You Shall Hold Your Peace While Your Enemies Will Be Destroyed Before Thee" So says the Lord Of Host!

Why are you giving Mr President my title@Omemgboji, I don't thing we are equal on this one.
Re: Keep Quiet! Ex-Militants Tell Edwin Clark by samento: 4:56pm On Oct 08, 2015
Can somebody tell me to stop laughing. You see the type of statesmen we have in nigeria.
Re: Keep Quiet! Ex-Militants Tell Edwin Clark by samento: 5:06pm On Oct 08, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

The senile, geriatric political jobber obviously seeks favour and since it's common knowledge that Buhari favours sycophants, he placed the hook. Of course, APC loyalists would canonize even the Devil if he supports Buhari and criticizes GEJ.

Gullible folks. Predictable lots.
⚡⚡⚡

PDP fighting themselves? Interesting.

A quick reminder of ongoing intra-APC power tussles:

-Tambuwal against Gbajamiala
-El Rufai against Oshibanjo
-Saraki against Tinubu
-Sylva versus Oshiomohle
-Ambode versus Fashola.

Need I go on, Señor?smiley I dare you to refute this.

APC reminds me of WWE- they fight for PDP's amusement.cheesy
⚡⚡⚡

The wailer in chief. It is a pity you have very long years to wail. Hummm! Beware of heart attack, it is a silent killer.

2 Likes

Re: Keep Quiet! Ex-Militants Tell Edwin Clark by philips70(m): 5:30pm On Oct 08, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
That Oduaghan looted Delta does not justify Rotimi Amaechi! Beside, Amaechi perpetrated the BIGGEST treachery on March 28.

It is not about Buhari...he isn't the only one from Rivers that supported Buhari! In fact, it is his right to support candidate of his choice.

Your comment is laced with inconsistencies. Once again am waiting for a thread from you on Odili who looted Rivers state to its bones. Another one on Wike and Mama Peace on UBEC funds as reported below. Then we can start talking about objectivity.

How Wike, Patience Jonathan Allegedly Swindled N182bn

Bamidele Olowosagba

Governor Nyesom Wike of Rivers state and the immediate past first lady of Nigeria, Dame Patience Jonathan have been accused of a multi-billion naira fraud.

The alleged fraudulent activities occurred in the Universal Basic Education Commission (UBEC) under the supervision of Wike at the time he was the minister of state for education.

According to a group operating under the aegis of Nigeria Against Corruption Group (NACG), it was alleged that Wike siphoned billions of naira under the UBEC program when he was in charge of the education ministry.

The statement issued and signed by the group’s national coordinator, Mr Tayo Olusola, revealed that Wike and the former first lady connived to swindle the billions of naira as the pair sought means of generating funds ahead of last election in the state.

“Investigation conducted by us revealed that the Rivers governor and the former first lady, allegedly plundered over N180 billion from the UBEC purse using fronts in the commissions office,” the statement made available to Global Village Extra, a US-based online newspaper, read in part.

Some sources also confirmed that UBEC programs and contracts during the tenure of Chief Wike as the minister, were used as a facade to loot billions of naira for little or no work done.

“But the man who runs the operations on behalf of Wike and directs which account and fund to privilege is Mr. Hama, the so called SA to the executive secretary of UBEC
The SA tag is just a camouflage because the man is the defector Executive Secretary of UBEC. The executive secretary, Dr Dikko dares not take any decision or implement anything without clearance from Mr, Hama who is one of Wike’s enforcers at UBEC.

“Any program or project that does not provide an easy avenue for stealing huge sums of money does not get any attention no matter how vital that project may be to the educational system.”

The statement also revealed some fraudulent activities carried out by both Wike and Mrs Jonathan which they reportedly used in stealing billions of naira:

Teachings:

Billions of Naira are stolen each year by arrangement of bogus teaching programs in luxury hotels where little or nothing is achieved but billions of naira are budgeted and wasted as the monies find its way into private pockets. One of such fraudulent teachings schemes that occurred under Mr. Wike is now being investigated by the EFCC.

The investigation involves the top management of UBEC and one of the fronts used in siphoning the money but, was not settled according to plan.

In the said case, over 100 million naira was siphoned from UBEC for a fraudulent teaching program but, all that took place was a jamboree in a five star hotel.

Vocational Schools:

Billions of Naira was budgeted for the building of vocational schools but in most cases not much was done even though huge sums had been disbursed and have vanished under the watchful eyes of Mr. Wike.

Instructional Material Funds:

This is the biggest fraud that has been going on since the Jonathan administration came into office. During Wike’s tenure alone, over 60 billion was on the dubious supply of free text books to students, but, actual amount of books supplied is not more than N5 billion and the books in usable condition out there in the schools are not up to 200 million worth of books.

The free textbooks supply scheme is a perfect cover for high yield frauds because billions of naira is budgeted to address a need that does not exist since parents are already providing these books for their wards.

So nobody is clamoring for the books and nobody complains if they are not delivered. More importantly there is no way of verifying whether the supply was made since there is no standing stock as the books are assumed to be in the hands of the students.

So each year the actual amount committed to supply of textbooks is about 10-15% of the budgeted amount, just for the purpose of launching the scheme in the states, the rest goes into private pockets.

That is why the textbook supply is such a favored project in UBEC because everyone from UBEC headquarters to the SUBEBS are settled while the student and our education system are short-changed.

The involvement of the former first lady and Gov. Nyesom Wike made the textbook contractors untouchable. So while our schools remain empty without proper learning, the yearly pillage of government money goes on.

The group has now called on president Buhari to beam his searchlight on the defaulting pair and empower the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) to investigate and prosecute government officials including former ministers who stole billions of naira during their tenure.

Only last week, the education agency asked the governor to return the 15 trucks he used during his campaign prior to his election.

This is the main reason Wike and Mama peace wants to kill themselves to stop Amaechi from being made a minister.

1 Like

Re: Keep Quiet! Ex-Militants Tell Edwin Clark by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:41pm On Oct 08, 2015
philips70:

Your comment is laced with inconsistencies. Once again am waiting for a thread from you on Odili who looted Rivers state to its bones. Another one on Wike and Mama Peace on UBEC funds as reported below. Then we can start talking about objectivity.

This is the main reason Wike and Mama peace wants to kill themselves to stop Amaechi from being made a minister.
The EFCC, ICPC and SFU are in the FG kitty! They should institute lawsuit against PEJ, Wike(impossible) and Ameachi, and I will support. I don't care who loot most between Odili and Amaechi, I only know that both are rogues.
Re: Keep Quiet! Ex-Militants Tell Edwin Clark by Hongbenga(m): 5:43pm On Oct 08, 2015
NATION WIDE DELIVERY Ask Me For Your Christian Memory Card. Now The CRM 4 & 8GB Memory Card Comes With 17 TREASURES OF TREMENDOUS VALUE : (1) Audio BIBLES in 4-Languages, (Listen to God's Word in Hausa, Yourba, Igbo & English (2) 200 Specially Selected Gospel Songs (3) 20 BIBLE Versions (Java, Android & Text) (4) 100 Vital VIDEOS (+Passion of the Christ) (5) 100 Vital VIDEOS of HYMNS (with Lyrics) (6) 100 Christian BOOKS on Vital Topics (7) 500 Inspiring Gospel IMAGES (cool 150 Amazing PSALMS (9) Entire Bible PROVERBS (A wisdom bank) (10) 10 Special Christian CARTOONS (11) Collation of all the PRAYERS in the Bible (12) 40 Vital Christian Webpages (13) 40 Amazing Messages on PROSPERITY (14) 40 Amazing Messages on HEALING (15) 40 Amazing Messages on WISDOM (16) 40 Amazing Messages on RELATIONSHIP & MARRIAGE (Highly Informative) (17) PASTOR E.A ADEBOYE : Holy Ghost's Messages (From January - July) . To get this Card, Call CRM to send you Cards as Agent Meet our Agent at REDEEMER's University Chapel EDE. OR REDEMPTION Camp at back of Prayer Foyer. All across this nation we have received text messages and Calls of people commending this initiative as well as asking to be CRM Agents in their Churches. By the inspiration of the Spirit of GOD we have packaged and loaded into 8GB Memory Cards everything that will elevate a person towards godliness; everything that will amplify a person’s scriptural knowledge and spirituality; everything that will enormously enhance a person’s life and ministry, everything that is relevant and highly impactful; everything that will give Godly fun and inspiration. It is indeed TREASURE BEYOND MEASURE. Our Mandate is to enrich Christians Nationwide with Godly media items for Spiritual Edge; in as much as the media has one of the strongest influences in everyone’s life. My friends, It is Expedient to take advantage of this offer and kindly tell friends about it as well. Shalom! TEl: 07031843066, 08155723812, 09037481102.
Re: Keep Quiet! Ex-Militants Tell Edwin Clark by deejahdiamond: 5:59pm On Oct 08, 2015
God will vindicate you my able presiden God bless Nigeria God bless you and keep u safe to lead Nigeria well.
Re: Keep Quiet! Ex-Militants Tell Edwin Clark by Okanokan(m): 6:04pm On Oct 08, 2015
The relationship our founding fathers of the NIGER DELTA, Harold Dappa Biriye, Melford Okilo, Chief Okotie-Eboh, Mukoro Mowoe, Eyo Ita etc, and sustained by our modern leaders, the Dele Coles, Ramani Abahs, Michael Ibrus, Tony Enahoros etc, with the North was in a moment of madness, and in a second destroyed by Chief Edwin Clark by his uncouth language and poor diplomatese. We call on our leaders that are alife, Dr Patrick Dele Cole, and others to start the re-engineering process of Niger-Deltans getting back thier grove.
Re: Keep Quiet! Ex-Militants Tell Edwin Clark by hudhaj: 6:09pm On Oct 08, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
ASABA – EX-MILITANTS under the auspices of Niger Delta Liberation Force, NDLF, Thursday, took a swipe at former Federal Commissioner for Information, Chief Edwin Clark, who, Wednesday, deserted the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, and accused ex-President Goodluck Jonathan of lacking the political will to fight corruption, saying the elder statesman should shut up.

Spokesman of the group, “Captain” Mark Anthony, in a statement, said, “Chief Edwin Clark has no moral justification to condemn former President Goodluck Jonathan by saying that GEJ lacked political will to fight corruption. We are surprised at the unguarded comments from a man who called himself elder statesman.”

“Clark was part of the rot in GEJ administration, he should keep quiet and allow other Nigerians to judge GEJ stewardship.

“We see Clark’s statement against GEJ as the height of betrayal and backstabbing to find favour with the current administration. President Muhammadu Buhari should be warned to be distant himself from persons like Clark if he wants to end well,” the group said.

It added, “We support the ongoing anti-graft war and urge Buhari to extend the searchlight to people like Clark, who are fabulously rich rich. EFCC should track the various bank accounts of Clark and others, who do not hold formal government offices and known open businesses, but are stupendously wealthy”

“We urge Buhari to be impartial in his anti-graft war to bring all looters to book to create a new hope for the future generation of Nigeria,” NDLF asserted.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/ex-militants-blast-clark-say-he-was-part-of-rot-in-jonathans-administration/

Haba militants how dear you abuse an elder state man like Edwin who fought to actualized Gej second term? Please be obedient.
Re: Keep Quiet! Ex-Militants Tell Edwin Clark by philips70(m): 6:42pm On Oct 08, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

The EFCC, ICPC and SFU are in the FG kitty! They should institute lawsuit against PEJ, Wike(impossible) and Ameachi, and I will support. I don't care who loot most between Odili and Amaechi, I only know that both are rogues.

Just one thread about them is all I need from you to demonstrate your neutrality and objectivity and you are good to go.
I will print all your posters in 2019.

1 Like

Re: Keep Quiet! Ex-Militants Tell Edwin Clark by Ghandi12: 6:50pm On Oct 08, 2015
Another lesson for all: Everyone has the liberty to frown-at, stop or allow evil around them - those fans you see today will not take the blame for anyone's failure.
Re: Keep Quiet! Ex-Militants Tell Edwin Clark by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:56pm On Oct 08, 2015
philips70:

Just one thread about them is all I need from you to demonstrate your neutrality and objectivity and you are good to go.
I will print all your posters in 2019.
About who? You know very well that I will always back ANY corruption prosecution by PMB (like I am doing for Saraki and Alison). If he starts, I will create threads to support but won't stop reminding him to prosecute his friends
Re: Keep Quiet! Ex-Militants Tell Edwin Clark by philips70(m): 7:11pm On Oct 08, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

About who? You know very well that I will always back ANY corruption prosecution by PMB (like I am doing for Saraki and Alison). If he starts, I will create threads to support but won't stop reminding him to prosecute his friends

I also want him to prosecute his "friends" but my issue with you guys is insincerity. The prosecution you all want for Amaechi is just a punitive measure for working against Jonathan. If he had supported Jonathan most of you will give him "look and pass". The hatred is just too much. The man only fought for survival in the face of strong adversary. Any man in his shoes will do same and that's what makes him a man. I like his type.

1 Like

Re: Keep Quiet! Ex-Militants Tell Edwin Clark by Lionofdjungle: 7:31pm On Oct 08, 2015
This man is another Judas Iscariot - a betrayer. Why didn't he tell Jonathan when he was the president? He was the one praising the former president when he was there. Hosanna today crucifixion tomorrow!
Re: Keep Quiet! Ex-Militants Tell Edwin Clark by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:54pm On Oct 08, 2015
philips70:

I also want him to prosecute his "friends" but my issue with you guys is insincerity. The prosecution you all want for Amaechi is just a punitive measure for working against Jonathan. If he had supported Jonathan most of you will give him "look and pass". The hatred is just too much. The man only fought for survival in the face of strong adversary. Any man in his shoes will do same and that's what makes him a man. I like his type.
I think you misunderstand my grievances with Amaechi!
Re: Keep Quiet! Ex-Militants Tell Edwin Clark by philips70(m): 8:22pm On Oct 08, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

I think you misunderstand my grievances with Amaechi!

Would be glad if you tell me something different from Amaechi is a traitor.

1 Like

Re: Keep Quiet! Ex-Militants Tell Edwin Clark by Rhea(f): 9:05pm On Oct 08, 2015
[size=18pt]Alhaji Asari Dokubo, over to you[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Ministerial List: Reno Reacts To The Inclusion Of Keyamo & Timipre Sylva / Appoint Tinubu, Chief Of Staff, Group Tells Buhari / Patience Jonathan Floors Aisha Buhari's Sympathisers In Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.