Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Buhari Can’t Double President, Petroleum Minister – Ijaw Groups - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Can’t Double President, Petroleum Minister – Ijaw Groups (24762 Views)

Buhari Can’t Stop Me From Succeeding Him In 2019 – Sule Lamido / N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly / Buhari Can’t Double President, Petroleum Minister – Ijaw Groups (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Can’t Double President, Petroleum Minister – Ijaw Groups by braine(m): 5:00am On Oct 09, 2015
Brooklynsouth:
I know

And you're sure about that? How undecided
Re: Buhari Can’t Double President, Petroleum Minister – Ijaw Groups by Brooklynsouth(f): 8:28am On Oct 09, 2015
braine:

And what makes you think I'm Yoruba??
but biafrans don't want NIGERiA Again and yorubas didn't think of this alliance before election mow the game is turning against them now they suddenly remember southern alliance nope we remain firm on our course
Re: Buhari Can’t Double President, Petroleum Minister – Ijaw Groups by braine(m): 8:39am On Oct 09, 2015
Brooklynsouth:
but biafrans don't want NIGERiA Again and yorubas didn't think of this alliance before election mow the game is turning against them now they suddenly remember southern alliance nope we remain firm on our course

Biafrans are the ones spoiling this country and I wish you guys will just go. What makes you think the game is turning against Yorubas? You must be oblivious of what goes on outside the media. Well, Biafra can not survive on its own if thats all you're clamouring for.
Re: Buhari Can’t Double President, Petroleum Minister – Ijaw Groups by TSNG(m): 8:58am On Oct 09, 2015
lanrehamd:
Wetin concern dem, are they citizens of this country. ?
Nxt plssssss.

You dey craze ba? they are not citizens of this country ,yet your stewpeed country milks thr region dry of its natural resources, without thr region would thr b anything like "petroleum ministry".....foolish people.
Re: Buhari Can’t Double President, Petroleum Minister – Ijaw Groups by prettyboi1(m): 10:34am On Oct 09, 2015
CuckoldMaster:

Yoruba slave.
You're really so dull. Anyone whose reasoning is not as warped as yours is Yoruba? SMH.
Re: Buhari Can’t Double President, Petroleum Minister – Ijaw Groups by Skybee1(m): 10:51am On Oct 09, 2015
Enahi:
lol you are very funny, so na you come be citizen of Nigeria? Please you Northerners should face your North and stop claiming what you are not.

plz tel dem dos dick washers fulani to live south alon,y him no ginger wan head defenz ministry,uselez aboki
Re: Buhari Can’t Double President, Petroleum Minister – Ijaw Groups by Skybee1(m): 10:53am On Oct 09, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Of course, they would hug transformers right after your state starts generating its own revenue instead of being an ungrateful leech which depends on Niger-Delta oil wealth for even the rusty WATER pipes in your dilapidated city centers.
⚡⚡⚡

PARASITE NORTHERNERZ
Re: Buhari Can’t Double President, Petroleum Minister – Ijaw Groups by Skybee1(m): 10:55am On Oct 09, 2015
winniz:
These Groups are correct, Buhari the Daura Thief should double as Minister of defence not Minister of Petroleum!

plz tel dem incase dy dont no
Re: Buhari Can’t Double President, Petroleum Minister – Ijaw Groups by Brooklynsouth(f): 1:06pm On Oct 09, 2015
braine:

Biafrans are the ones spoiling this country and I wish you guys will just go. What makes you think the game is turning against Yorubas? You must be oblivious of what goes on outside the media. Well, Biafra can not survive on its own if thats all you're clamouring for.
xcuse me did u say biafra cannot survive on its own ? Dear u are still dreaming wake up if its feeing the entire ZOO. What ll u say of biafra

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Economic Effect Of A Devaluation Of The Currency on a MonoEconony like Nigeria / Aregbesola Commissions Workers Drive Road Projects(pictures) / Armed Robbers Sentenced To 7 Years Imprisonment For Robbing Patience Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.