Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,283 members, 7,826,117 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Caption This Photo Of Saraki & His Rival Senator Ahmed Lawan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Photo Of Saraki & His Rival Senator Ahmed Lawan (2306 Views)

Saraki & His Supporters Jubilating After CCT Trial in Abuja Today (Pics, Video) / Obasanjo Eats His 80th Birthday Cake As Bukola Saraki & His Wife Join Him. Pics / Bukola Saraki & His Sister During Their Childhood Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This Photo Of Saraki & His Rival Senator Ahmed Lawan by obiremy: 2:35pm On Oct 08, 2015
There is no permanent friend or enemy in politics.Senate president Bukola Saraki and Ahmed Lawan (the man APC wanted to be Senate president) were pictured shaking hands yesterday during at the National Assembly complex

Re: Caption This Photo Of Saraki & His Rival Senator Ahmed Lawan by Ahmed0336(m): 2:46pm On Oct 08, 2015
see space abegggg!!! Dis handshake no reach mind

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Saraki & His Rival Senator Ahmed Lawan by Republlican(f): 2:48pm On Oct 08, 2015
grin Nokia handshake

Connecting people smiley
Re: Caption This Photo Of Saraki & His Rival Senator Ahmed Lawan by kemlily(f): 2:56pm On Oct 08, 2015
holy shake
Re: Caption This Photo Of Saraki & His Rival Senator Ahmed Lawan by eagleeye2: 3:11pm On Oct 08, 2015
reminds me of Ebola handshake

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Saraki & His Rival Senator Ahmed Lawan by Bekwarra(m): 3:14pm On Oct 08, 2015
Saraki be like: Ode I don become SP, if you like kill yourself #KoKanAye.

Well today is my birthday but I won't beg for likes unlike some people.

4 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Saraki & His Rival Senator Ahmed Lawan by ProfessorPeter(m): 4:06pm On Oct 08, 2015
Artificial handshake
Re: Caption This Photo Of Saraki & His Rival Senator Ahmed Lawan by dhantey324(m): 4:22pm On Oct 08, 2015
Na dem sabi
Re: Caption This Photo Of Saraki & His Rival Senator Ahmed Lawan by Ilekeh(f): 4:24pm On Oct 08, 2015
This irrelevant thread will hit homepage........

I don claim my land.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Saraki & His Rival Senator Ahmed Lawan by tolexy007(m): 4:32pm On Oct 08, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy Lawan the APC senate president cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Caption This Photo Of Saraki & His Rival Senator Ahmed Lawan by donphilopus: 6:05pm On Oct 08, 2015
tolexy007:
cheesy cheesy cheesy Lawan the APC senate president cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

Better than the mere Senate President!
Re: Caption This Photo Of Saraki & His Rival Senator Ahmed Lawan by free2ryhme: 6:17pm On Oct 08, 2015
obiremy:
There is no permanent friend or enemy in politics.Senate president Bukola Saraki and Ahmed Lawan (the man APC wanted to be Senate president) were pictured shaking hands yesterday during at the National Assembly complex.

Source: http://trezzy2..com/2015/10/caption-this-photo-of-senator-saraki.html

The bukolasaraki that posted this tweet is not the real bukolasaraki. Check the timeline on twitter non exist
Re: Caption This Photo Of Saraki & His Rival Senator Ahmed Lawan by Okanokan(m): 6:22pm On Oct 08, 2015
Senator Ahmed Lawan laughing, saying ol'boy i go get you and Saraki saying, I dey wait ur move yu go no say khaki no be leather.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Saraki & His Rival Senator Ahmed Lawan by U235weapongrade: 6:30pm On Oct 08, 2015
ALL dis senators way go dia dey form "DEY BAM" & "DEY WELL" dey call dia sef Like minds and unity forum.......

It seems Saraki has made peace..
Re: Caption This Photo Of Saraki & His Rival Senator Ahmed Lawan by Dannyset(m): 6:30pm On Oct 08, 2015
Nokia handshake!
Re: Caption This Photo Of Saraki & His Rival Senator Ahmed Lawan by ionsman: 7:52pm On Oct 08, 2015
I can only see one sweet babe there.... cool
Re: Caption This Photo Of Saraki & His Rival Senator Ahmed Lawan by sandraokosun: 8:38pm On Oct 08, 2015
saraki the clown
Re: Caption This Photo Of Saraki & His Rival Senator Ahmed Lawan by adaweezy(m): 8:50pm On Oct 08, 2015
free2ryhme:

The bukolasaraki that posted this tweet is not the real bukolasaraki. Check the timeline on twitter non exist
its instagram
Re: Caption This Photo Of Saraki & His Rival Senator Ahmed Lawan by obiremy: 11:01am On Oct 09, 2015
adaweezy:

its instagram
yes

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Female Suicide Bomber Killed By Soldiers At Nigeria Army Base / You Won’t Believe What Alamsieyegha Warned The Ijaw Race Of Before His Death / Nnamdi Kanu Must Be Strong For Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.