Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,537 members, 7,823,345 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

Yoruba Leaders Head To Ibadan Over Fulani Attacks - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Leaders Head To Ibadan Over Fulani Attacks (788 Views)

Ohorhor Women Barricade Delta Over Fulani Killings (Pics) / Protest In Ibadan Over Closure Of Business Premises (pics) / Protest In Asaba Over Fulani Herdsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba Leaders Head To Ibadan Over Fulani Attacks by naijapropa: 2:53pm On Oct 08, 2015
[size=15pt]Yoruba leaders head to Ibadan over Fulani attacks[/size]

The latest attack has attracted the anger of the pan-Yoruba group, Aferenife, which said further attacks would not be tolerated.

The Ondo State government also condemned the attack, which it described as “despicable.”

Afenifere leader, Chief Ayo Adebanjo, said if nothing was done, the Fulani herdsmen could become too powerful and start oppressing the Yoruba...>>>READ: http://naijapropa.com/yoruba-leaders-head-to-ibadan-over-fulani-attacks/

Re: Yoruba Leaders Head To Ibadan Over Fulani Attacks by kemlily(f): 2:55pm On Oct 08, 2015
safe journey..............
Re: Yoruba Leaders Head To Ibadan Over Fulani Attacks by OVI75(m): 2:58pm On Oct 08, 2015
Ghen,ghen.its overdue ooo.even u dnt fear anytin dat frm the yorubas fear their voodooo.
Re: Yoruba Leaders Head To Ibadan Over Fulani Attacks by tp10: 3:00pm On Oct 08, 2015
Pls correct the heading to read as PDP Yoruba group.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Leaders Head To Ibadan Over Fulani Attacks by Nobody: 3:01pm On Oct 08, 2015
I think is a welcome I dear...
Re: Yoruba Leaders Head To Ibadan Over Fulani Attacks by Bekwarra(m): 3:02pm On Oct 08, 2015
Well today is my birthday but I won't beg for likes unlike some people.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Leaders Head To Ibadan Over Fulani Attacks by Ilekeh(f): 3:09pm On Oct 08, 2015
If this is true, I hope they're not just puffing hot air. They need to come up with a permanent solution, devoid of politics. All leaders regardless of political affiliation should put Yoruba first in their conversation, if they really care about the future of Yorubaland.

We don't want to hear stories that touch no one. We don't want chest beating. We want diplomatic discourse that will bring forth implementable solutions.

Anyone bearing the name Tinubu, Fayose and FFK should be excluded from the conversation.
Re: Yoruba Leaders Head To Ibadan Over Fulani Attacks by ahaz: 3:09pm On Oct 08, 2015
tp10:
yes the pdp elders are going to brainstorm on how to stop the apc elders of yoruba extraction from destroying the south west along with their youth wing the herdsmen.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Leaders Head To Ibadan Over Fulani Attacks by Ufranklin92(m): 3:09pm On Oct 08, 2015
I thought Fulani's are your hardcore brothers

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Leaders Head To Ibadan Over Fulani Attacks by iokpebholo: 3:12pm On Oct 08, 2015
tp10:
Eya!!! u are even too scared to blame ur slave masters instead u blaming PDP
Re: Yoruba Leaders Head To Ibadan Over Fulani Attacks by comos: 4:34pm On Oct 08, 2015
I am disappointed in yoruba youth.
instead of them to confront these fulani herdsmen, they are on social media blaming GEJ, Igbos and PDP
Lest I forget, was it not the same ondo state that an Oba was kidnapped by Niger Delta militant
Re: Yoruba Leaders Head To Ibadan Over Fulani Attacks by Nobody: 4:36pm On Oct 08, 2015
[s]
comos:
I am disappointed in yoruba youth.
instead of them to confront these fulani herdsmen, they are on social media blaming GEJ, Igbos and PDP
Lest I forget, was it not the same ondo state that an Oba was kidnapped by Niger Delta militant
[/s]

Stop mentioning igbo just to make yourself relevant to the topic. Even if they don't invite you to the party, you'll still do mogbo moya so we can see you

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Leaders Head To Ibadan Over Fulani Attacks by Nobody: 4:45pm On Oct 08, 2015
This is the time we need OPC the most but so far we haven't heard anything from them. Its only when the issue of oil pipelines are being discussed, that's when we see Adams's black head. ole

(1) (Reply)

Photos:Gov Amode Pays Condolence Visit To The Family Of Murdered Lekki Free Zone / Jungle Justice:IDPs In Abuja Lynch Two Suspected Robbers 2 Death & Burn Them(Pic / CBN Freezes All Inec’s Bank Accounts. Find Out Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.