Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,764 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

Protest In Asaba Over Fulani Herdsmen - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protest In Asaba Over Fulani Herdsmen (32810 Views)

Fayose Visits Ortom In Benue Over Fulani Herdsmen Attacks (Photos) / Wike Visits Ortom Over Fulani Herdsmen Killings In Benue State (Photos) / Tension In Asaba Over Plans To Dislodge Arewa Community (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Protest In Asaba Over Fulani Herdsmen by Nobody: 1:09pm On Apr 19, 2016
Presently the major highway from Delta to Anambra has been blocked by peaceful demonstrators who are vexed by the incessant maiming and incursion of Fulani herdsmen into their environment. According to the protesters, almost on a daily basis are farmers and other locals killed by herdsmen and are prevented from going their normal businesses. Despite the intervention of members of the Nigerian police force the protesters have promised not to flinch unless the Delta state governor visits the scenario and attends to their plight.

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Protest In Asaba Over Fulani Herdsmen by okeke00(m): 1:13pm On Apr 19, 2016
When Nnamdi Kanu raised the alarm, you all were condemning him.

214 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Protest In Asaba Over Fulani Herdsmen by Nobody: 1:16pm On Apr 19, 2016
I wont blame anyone who decides to take the laws into their hands, this is becoming too much

138 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Protest In Asaba Over Fulani Herdsmen by Nobody: 1:18pm On Apr 19, 2016
Great move by my brothers from the South-East/ South-South (Delta IGBOS). This is the only way we can stop criminal acts, not by laughing at each others' woes.

The Fulani Herdsmen (rebranded Boko Haram) have shown us all that what befalls one person may end up befalling another.

When Olu Falae was attacked by Fulani Herdsmen (aka Boko Haram), the Igbos on Nairaland were laughing and calling Yorubas cowards, as if we've not beaten each other mercilessly in secondary school. Either ways, these animals must be curbed, otherwise a break up would be imminent.

I have nothing against the Hausas/Fulanis, but the same North has produced the worst crop of people in Nigeria, from bad military heads of state to deadly insurgencies, they all came from the north. If their elders have any shame, let them say the truth and stop promoting evil, or betterstill, let the Hausas and Fulanis join their brothers in Niger and Mali and leave us in peace.

218 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Protest In Asaba Over Fulani Herdsmen by Nobody: 1:20pm On Apr 19, 2016
For some fake reasons i be think say my people get liver.
Protest my ass ,ve you ever seen fulani protest?

long live kanu

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest In Asaba Over Fulani Herdsmen by dozzy001(m): 1:20pm On Apr 19, 2016
I was live at the scene of the protest, I wish I never planned to travel this day...

Live update: road still blocked

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest In Asaba Over Fulani Herdsmen by youngeagle(m): 1:21pm On Apr 19, 2016
So Good for democracy,let our voices be heard enough is enough....Nnamdi Kanu never slapped anyone but he is there in detention while those that kill and destroy properties are walking free.

103 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Protest In Asaba Over Fulani Herdsmen by Sydney22: 1:21pm On Apr 19, 2016
Anioma nmanma nuoo

Ugomba

7 Likes

Re: Protest In Asaba Over Fulani Herdsmen by Anambra1stSon(m): 1:23pm On Apr 19, 2016
dozzy001:
I was live at the scene of the protest, I wish I never planned to travel this day...

Live update: road still blocked
Oboy you wowo oh grin grin, guys they protect you dey busy dey do beauty contest grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Protest In Asaba Over Fulani Herdsmen by Nobody: 1:25pm On Apr 19, 2016
fulani dey chop mango under tree dey rest,and he,s not thinking about you and yr road block he,s focus .

long live kanu

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest In Asaba Over Fulani Herdsmen by Fmartin(m): 1:25pm On Apr 19, 2016
Sooner or letter somebody will claim these Fulani pple ar nt nigerians. sad

carrying guns and matchets to look fr their missing cows.., wat a bad statement.......sad

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest In Asaba Over Fulani Herdsmen by onexile: 1:29pm On Apr 19, 2016
Good one. Fulani herdsmen are terrorist!

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest In Asaba Over Fulani Herdsmen by Nobody: 1:30pm On Apr 19, 2016
Good. Take this Bloody fulani herdsmen out of Igbo Land.

Nice Protest from Asaba people.. #No_to_grazing_act.
Southern senators should resist the bill.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest In Asaba Over Fulani Herdsmen by otokx(m): 1:36pm On Apr 19, 2016
This thing has passed be careful.

1 Like

Re: Protest In Asaba Over Fulani Herdsmen by zik4ever: 1:52pm On Apr 19, 2016
There is need for collective citizen resolve that government must deal decisively with this ravaging wanton killings and lawlessness. It is inexcusable, unjustifiable, unwarranted and unacceptable!

5 Likes

Re: Protest In Asaba Over Fulani Herdsmen by rudebouy: 2:00pm On Apr 19, 2016
I totally support dis. Der needs to be a nationwide protests against dis bastards.

8 Likes

Re: Protest In Asaba Over Fulani Herdsmen by bibinwaka: 3:06pm On Apr 19, 2016
i dnt evn supprt given dem a place, i sugest total flushing of these beast. If any1 of dem must com Nd graze he must obtain a license, givn a place and kept under close scrutiny.

12 Likes

Re: Protest In Asaba Over Fulani Herdsmen by Almajiri1: 3:11pm On Apr 19, 2016
Very brave of them to protest. They should also arm themselves and keep vigil at night cos the fulani now considers them marked for obliteration.

3 Likes

Re: Protest In Asaba Over Fulani Herdsmen by fr3do(m): 3:21pm On Apr 19, 2016
Almajiri1:
Very brave of them to protest. They should also arm themselves and keep vigil at night cos the fulani now considers them marked for obliteration.

dont be scared for Asaba, herdsmen cant do jack in the Asaba metropolis.

Wait o, I hope these people are not supporting grazing reserve, I dont understand that 'govt should provide a place for them'.

13 Likes

Re: Protest In Asaba Over Fulani Herdsmen by Almajiri1: 3:26pm On Apr 19, 2016
fr3do:

Wait o, I hope these people are not supporting grazing reserve, I dont understand that 'govt should provide a place for them'.
Nothing should be taken for granted. El rufia already said fulani have a very long memory.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest In Asaba Over Fulani Herdsmen by Balkan(m): 3:48pm On Apr 19, 2016
fr3do:

that phrase govt. Provide a place for them is stupid. They should go back to the North. If we need suya or beef, we can go to them in the North and buy.

12 Likes

Re: Protest In Asaba Over Fulani Herdsmen by fulanimafia: 3:58pm On Apr 19, 2016
blackberlin:

I have nothing against the Hausas/Fulanis, but the same North has produced the worst crop of people in Nigeria, from bad military heads of state to deadly insurgencies, they all came from the north. If their elders have any shame, let them say the truth and stop promoting evil, or betterstill, let the Hausas and Fulanis join their brothers in Niger and Mali and leave us in peace.

No offence, but you sound quite ignorant.

While EVERYONE is against the activities of these criminal terrorists, is it not a betrayal of your education to make the above generalization, when northerners are not among perpetrators of the sickest and most barbarian crimes against humanity such as ritual killing, baby factories, human organ harvesting, armed robbery, drug trafficking etc? Has anyone called for the entire region of the perpetrators to be excised?

The fact remains that the only reason that ethnicity is attached to these criminals is political, mixed with the ethnic bigotry inherent in an increasing number of Nigerians. Death to the criminal herdsmen.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Protest In Asaba Over Fulani Herdsmen by aventura: 4:05pm On Apr 19, 2016
Fulanimafia I need a fulani bride

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest In Asaba Over Fulani Herdsmen by VocalWalls: 4:22pm On Apr 19, 2016
Soon we will read that the army has shot 5 dead.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest In Asaba Over Fulani Herdsmen by pacino26(m): 4:28pm On Apr 19, 2016
Hmm, I think that Kanu of a guy deserves some accolades and my brothers in Asaba what to you so long to wake up to reason? Usually you provide a safe haven for these herdsmen whenever the Onitsha boys go up against them. Funny how the tides are now turning.

I hate killing, rape and sacking a whole community in the dead of the night. There's enough land in the north, Libya, Israel and Saudi Arabia all turned deserts to farm lands. Bubu should seek for technology transfer and stop this menace.

If you want beef, you place your order! Live cow, you call a registered and verified cattle dealer. Enough of the bull crap on our vegetables abeg.

10 Likes

Re: Protest In Asaba Over Fulani Herdsmen by Femotins: 4:53pm On Apr 19, 2016
wolfslair:
For some fake reasons i be think say my people get liver.
Protest my ass ,ve you ever seen fulani protest?

long live kanu

Who be Kanu again? That fraud?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Protest In Asaba Over Fulani Herdsmen by Nobody: 4:53pm On Apr 19, 2016
Isoko is the tribe mostly affected by Fulani herdsmen in Delta. Now garri farmers are finding it hard to go to their farm lands which has negatively affected the price of garri. Let these Fulani or Fulani go back to their state

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest In Asaba Over Fulani Herdsmen by Miscellaneous(m): 4:54pm On Apr 19, 2016
blackberlin:
Great move by my brothers from the South-East. This is the only way we can stop criminal acts, not by laughing at each others' woes.

The Fulani Herdsmen (rebranded Boko Haram) have shown us all that what befalls one person may end up befalling another.

When Olu Falae was attacked by Fulani Herdsmen (aka Boko Haram), the Igbos on Nairaland were laughing and calling Yorubas cowards, as if we've not beaten each other mercilessly in secondary school. Either ways, these animals must be curbed, otherwise a break up would be imminent.

ogbeni asaba is in delta state in south south.... not south east. Know this!!!

12 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Panic As Police Shoot Sporadically In Osun Ahead Of Rerun Election. Photos / Elections: Corpers, INEC Ad-hoc Staff Fight For Mats To Sleep On (video, Photos) / Abians Celebrate Otti's Victory In Umuahia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.