Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,651 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:31 PM

Traditional Marriage List Given To My Friend Yesterday. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Traditional Marriage List Given To My Friend Yesterday. (4980 Views)

Plus Size Bride & Her Slim Husband At Their Traditional Marriage (Photo) / Traditional Marriage Of 20-Year-Old Man And 40-Year-Old Bride (Photo) / Lady Gets Car As Traditional Marriage Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Traditional Marriage List Given To My Friend Yesterday. by Mc4larin: 3:52pm On Oct 08, 2015
Below is the list of items given to my friend as bride price

1. 50 litres of hot drink
2. 7 he-goats for elders
3. 7 she-goats for the old women
4. 22 Jersey, 22boots, and 10balls for the youths.
5. 120yards of Nigeria wax for the young girls.
6. 30 tubers of yam and 40 sea fishes for the
oldest men and women in the family.
7. 70 cola nuts and 100 bitter cola.
8. One bull for the king and elders in council.
9. A sewing machine for the younger sister to
my wife to be.
10. 5 tipper of sand and 7 tipper of bags of
dangote cement.
11. Three gallons of 20litres palm wine.
12. 5 white sheep for her elder and younger
brothers.
13. 200 bathroom slippers for the villagers.
14. 20liters of petrol
15. 4 handsets for her other siblings
16. 10 cartons each of star beer,coke and
schenap.
17. The father and mother's clothes with the
Sum of N180,000.
18. 2 big box that will be used to park her
clothes.
19. A white bicycle for her uncle.
20. when coming with the above items, come
with
3 live cows that will be slaughtered for the
traditional marriage ceremony.
21. N700,000 for the Bride price.
Pals............
**Ladies:....will you approve/be comfortable with
this type of list to be presented to your husband
to be? If It happens that you're a *Guy*..
what will you do if you're given such a list? Will you go to this extent to marry the love of your life?..... Pls I need ur advice

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Traditional Marriage List Given To My Friend Yesterday. by Cutehector(m): 3:54pm On Oct 08, 2015
Stvpid list... Whoever came up wit dis crap must be crazy

5 Likes

Re: Traditional Marriage List Given To My Friend Yesterday. by Nobody: 3:56pm On Oct 08, 2015
Na sell dem dey sell their daughter so ooo! She no go get mouth for her husband house, after paying all these!

2 Likes

Re: Traditional Marriage List Given To My Friend Yesterday. by psucc(m): 3:57pm On Oct 08, 2015
Guy the list is obsolete. Who wants bicycle these days?
Now it is Laptop with WiFi and modem, etc.

6 Likes

Re: Traditional Marriage List Given To My Friend Yesterday. by Mc4larin: 3:58pm On Oct 08, 2015
vfactor:
Na sell dem dey sell their daughter so ooo! She no go get mouth for her husband house, after paying all these!

I wonder o! As if she go born twin three times in a row!
Re: Traditional Marriage List Given To My Friend Yesterday. by seoxpert(m): 3:59pm On Oct 08, 2015
HMMMM, this list must have emanated from Across the Niger. I trust those dudes over there especially the Abakaliki Region

Re: Traditional Marriage List Given To My Friend Yesterday. by Nobody: 4:00pm On Oct 08, 2015
I smell......

Exaggeration!!!!

6 Likes

Re: Traditional Marriage List Given To My Friend Yesterday. by Nobody: 4:01pm On Oct 08, 2015
the girl na virgin mary?)
Re: Traditional Marriage List Given To My Friend Yesterday. by Michellla(f): 4:03pm On Oct 08, 2015
Barbaric fanatics
Re: Traditional Marriage List Given To My Friend Yesterday. by missmary(f): 4:04pm On Oct 08, 2015
I smell

Crap. .

2 Likes

Re: Traditional Marriage List Given To My Friend Yesterday. by Shebarh(f): 4:05pm On Oct 08, 2015
Honestly ah don't biliv dis crap angry Snap the list and show us if dis is true

1 Like

Re: Traditional Marriage List Given To My Friend Yesterday. by Akynzodeighbour(m): 4:06pm On Oct 08, 2015
no be marriage na slavetrade
Re: Traditional Marriage List Given To My Friend Yesterday. by Skanas(m): 4:07pm On Oct 08, 2015
Gradually NL don de turn to wea children de com play ojumo-ojumo....smh

1 Like

Re: Traditional Marriage List Given To My Friend Yesterday. by Tallesty1(m): 4:15pm On Oct 08, 2015
This is your handwriting@OP,

gringringringrin
Re: Traditional Marriage List Given To My Friend Yesterday. by Chanchit: 4:23pm On Oct 08, 2015
No problem, so far I would become the King of their village, all this can't be because I want to marry a wife.
Re: Traditional Marriage List Given To My Friend Yesterday. by abiambo(m): 4:44pm On Oct 08, 2015
Lmao @ a white bicycle for her uncle ( shey na white garment church e dey go??)
It's obvious the groom has plenty money or they just dnt want to give him d girl... everything is close to 2mill... if he has money as I think he does... just do it but if it's d oda way round JUST GIVE THE GIRL BELLE grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Traditional Marriage List Given To My Friend Yesterday. by Nobody: 4:49pm On Oct 08, 2015
OP Its hard for lies like this to make FP. The list is too outrageous to be true.

1 Like

Re: Traditional Marriage List Given To My Friend Yesterday. by Youngpo413: 4:52pm On Oct 08, 2015
One tribe come to my mind.
Re: Traditional Marriage List Given To My Friend Yesterday. by Nobody: 5:02pm On Oct 08, 2015
The list is too exaggerated undecided
Re: Traditional Marriage List Given To My Friend Yesterday. by NinaNigeria(f): 5:07pm On Oct 08, 2015
If m de groom, i will tell my fiance dat i no longer want to marry her bcoz her family is trying to abuse her. I will make her understand dat bride price and everything dat goes wit it is not meant to be a trade or a way for one to be rich or bankrupt, bt its a way of uniting families, so i will tell her to blame her family when she sees me marrying someone from a reasonable family, bt if m the bride, i will tell dat man to show dat he is not a boy, and do wat de list says. Finish and klaar

1 Like

Re: Traditional Marriage List Given To My Friend Yesterday. by Lilyomi(f): 5:10pm On Oct 08, 2015
Life is a bargain. Tell them to beat it down. If they dnt, encourage her to fast thrice a week for that type of man, wish her well and move on. I don't believe da list tho.
Re: Traditional Marriage List Given To My Friend Yesterday. by jmoore(m): 5:11pm On Oct 08, 2015

1 Like

Re: Traditional Marriage List Given To My Friend Yesterday. by agarawu23(m): 5:12pm On Oct 08, 2015
If I hear
Re: Traditional Marriage List Given To My Friend Yesterday. by Nobody: 5:13pm On Oct 08, 2015
Let me add more for them!

Last on the list " Use her for money rituals" to recover your expenses.

Too bad
Re: Traditional Marriage List Given To My Friend Yesterday. by wordbank(m): 5:47pm On Oct 08, 2015
4 war canoe boats (I won't mention tribe) I was like na Ateke need am?

2 Likes

Re: Traditional Marriage List Given To My Friend Yesterday. by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 08, 2015
I will gladly present all those and even more................

Only when High on Oshogbo weed!!!
Re: Traditional Marriage List Given To My Friend Yesterday. by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 08, 2015
Na their wedding pix be dis gringringringrin

Re: Traditional Marriage List Given To My Friend Yesterday. by AmakaDNBStories(f): 6:18pm On Oct 08, 2015
cheesy

Re: Traditional Marriage List Given To My Friend Yesterday. by Deefuray(f): 6:37pm On Oct 08, 2015
Nawa ooo
I don't believe this

1 Like

Re: Traditional Marriage List Given To My Friend Yesterday. by mizmia: 6:53pm On Oct 08, 2015
OP can lie ehn.... This has been trending on the internet for months now. Stale joke abegi

1 Like

Re: Traditional Marriage List Given To My Friend Yesterday. by hardbody: 7:01pm On Oct 08, 2015
Mc4larin:
Below is the list of items given to my friend as bride price

1. 50 litres of hot drink
2. 7 he-goats for elders
3. 7 she-goats for the old women
4. 22 Jersey, 22boots, and 10balls for the youths.
5. 120yards of Nigeria wax for the young girls.
6. 30 tubers of yam and 40 sea fishes for the
oldest men and women in the family.
7. 70 cola nuts and 100 bitter cola.
8. One bull for the king and elders in council.
9. A sewing machine for the younger sister to
my wife to be.
10. 5 tipper of sand and 7 tipper of bags of
dangote cement.
11. Three gallons of 20litres palm wine.
12. 5 white sheep for her elder and younger
brothers.
13. 200 bathroom slippers for the villagers.
14. 20liters of petrol
15. 4 handsets for her other siblings
16. 10 cartons each of star beer,coke and
schenap.
17. The father and mother's clothes with the
Sum of N180,000.
18. 2 big box that will be used to park her
clothes.
19. A white bicycle for her uncle.
20. when coming with the above items, come
with
3 live cows that will be slaughtered for the
traditional marriage ceremony.
21. N700,000 for the Bride price.
Pals............
**Ladies:....will you approve/be comfortable with
this type of list to be presented to your husband
to be? If It happens that you're a *Guy*..
what will you do if you're given such a list? Will you go to this extent to marry the love of your life?..... Pls I need ur advice

It must be negotiable.....

The boots and jersyes though
Re: Traditional Marriage List Given To My Friend Yesterday. by hope4nigeria(m): 8:00pm On Oct 08, 2015
Cutehector:
Stvpid list... Whoever came up wit dis crap must be crazy
you believe this? if na me ehn, i will give the so called wife 120 slaps and instigate violence right there to forestore incoming doom

(1) (2) (Reply)

11 Places Women Want To Be Touched (MUST READ) / I Think My Dick Is Getting In My Life's Way / The Life Of An Only Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.