Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,727 members, 7,955,757 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:26 PM

What Can He To To Settle In The US - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Can He To To Settle In The US (1017 Views)

Which Country Is Best For A Law Graduate To Settle In / Swiss Village Offers ₦25m To People Willing To Move In & Settle, Will You?(Photo / Which Town Is Better To Settle In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

What Can He To To Settle In The US by onyebuchiii(m): 4:32pm On Oct 08, 2015
hello pls I need help urgently....a friend of mine wants to travel to the US to base permanently.
the problem is he dont hv any clue on how to go abt it pls he need info on the requirements like
1 for someone with only waec result which visa package will be most suitable and cost
2 infact he needs a run down of all he needs for the travel to be a success.
pls help a brother in need.
Re: What Can He To To Settle In The US by laveed(m): 4:35pm On Oct 08, 2015
Who sent him there?
Re: What Can He To To Settle In The US by tpiander: 5:26pm On Oct 08, 2015
with only waec result you either do student visa, unless there's some other visa being offered which I don't know about.
Re: What Can He To To Settle In The US by Ebonwebster(m): 11:40am On Oct 09, 2015
Hi nairalanders, an aunt of mine is about to send me an invitation from US, what documents do I need to provide as a graduate and besides,is the NYSC certificate among the docs I must provide
Re: What Can He To To Settle In The US by tpiander: 12:35pm On Oct 09, 2015
Are waec holders being given an edge to travel?
Re: What Can He To To Settle In The US by onyebuchiii(m): 8:17am On Oct 10, 2015
pls someone with vast knowledge on US visa proceedings should pls do justice to these questions. ..
we are here to help one anothee in one way or anothr..thanks in advance.
Re: What Can He To To Settle In The US by justwise(m): 8:20am On Oct 10, 2015

(1)

Over 6500 African Migrants Including Nigerians En Route Italy Rescued Off Libya / Educational Loans? / He Wants To Travel To Italy Through The Sahara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.