Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,178 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:15 AM

"I Prefer Foreign Rice"--buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Prefer Foreign Rice"--buhari (4119 Views)

Emefiele, Bagudu, Ogbeh Visit Ebonyi, Back Umahi's Ban On Foreign Rice (Pics) / Ikpeazu Doesn't Eat Foreign Rice / We Can No Longer Afford The Importation Of Rice-buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Prefer Foreign Rice"--buhari by front247: 8:48pm On Oct 08, 2015
D work dat former minister did in rice sufficiency is being destroyed,Apc is a party without focus

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Prefer Foreign Rice"--buhari by 400billionman: 9:16pm On Oct 08, 2015
ckmayoca:
To be frank our rice production sucks. Low production that will later result to high cost and the taste sef na yuck.

Naira value is crashing. Ask yourself why the value of naira is falling..
Re: "I Prefer Foreign Rice"--buhari by FoodVendors: 9:30pm On Oct 08, 2015
lets hope that our markets and homes will not flooded with expired and adultrated rice

1 Like

Re: "I Prefer Foreign Rice"--buhari by mrjangaweed: 9:31pm On Oct 08, 2015
"you farm government buys" what happened to this campaign promise grin

this is a white scam

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Prefer Foreign Rice"--buhari by hinwazaka: 9:34pm On Oct 08, 2015
The President intends to kill off the local industries so as to make the country weak for his foreign sponsors to overrun and invade with their substandard products. He hopes they will help guarantee him a lifetime President ticket by contributing the necessary capital, media time, arms and ammunitions involved in effecting such an ignominious mission. Expect more of economics turned upside down policies. Very soon, it will become obvious that if we don't kill the President, then the President will kill us.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Prefer Foreign Rice"--buhari by 400billionman: 9:48pm On Oct 08, 2015
Foisting an illiterate on educated people in this 21st century.

God have mercy on Nigeria. Global politics is all about hoodwinking weak nations into servitude once the leader is not cerebral.

Of all products, rice is what buhari govt decided to open up for importation.. One does not see beremx, lastpage or omenka on these type of threads. Are we marching forwards or backwards ?

Meanwhile after all Buhari's tax payer funded trips to Washington, America has in no single way assisted Buhari to end boko haram.

My question is this, What is Buhari gaining by being a friend of America ?

Buhari. I beg you in the name of God to ban importation of foreign rice. You claimed to be wedging against the collapse of naira, yet opening borders for rice importation.

2 Likes

Re: "I Prefer Foreign Rice"--buhari by LeOstrich: 10:50pm On Oct 08, 2015
hinwazaka:
The President intends to kill off the local industries so as to make the country weak for his foreign sponsors to overrun and invade with their substandard products. He hopes they will help guarantee him a lifetime President ticket by contributing the necessary capital, media time, arms and ammunitions involved in effecting such an ignominious mission. Expect more of economics turned upside down policies. Very soon, it will become obvious that if we don't kill the President, then the President will kill us.

Amir Sanusi and El Rufai are leading the next neo-colonization of Nigeria.

Sanusi has since been rewarded an executive position with the wall street monster, BlackStone which you should expect to buy up every facet of our economy and polity.

El Rufai's brief self exile in the UK under the guise of pursuing a law degree was to indoctrinate him into the globalization club.

Bola Tinubu remains a proceed collector for the CIA.

Obasanjo a bastard CIA slave

Falana and Soyinka your intellectual hit-men!

You have no leaders but slave foremans.

Welcome to the Brave New World of 21st century and slavery!

Why is Amaechi's, Tinubu's and Sanusi's loot not a question for the hypocrite west?

Why is Diezianna corrupt in the eyes of the west only?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Prefer Foreign Rice"--buhari by mikolo80: 2:32am On Oct 09, 2015
Ciscogod:
Must we discard everything in the last regime , just because we have a new party at the center, jonathan regime can't just be 100% failure. There are some good project that should be continued.
Buhari should boost agriculture not to pull it down.
Bag of rice in india is 1k rupee, that 3k naira. India is 1.2billion in population and still they feed themselves, why can't we feed ourselves in nigeria.

This move is wrong mr president
youth no wan farm and farmers are old
Re: "I Prefer Foreign Rice"--buhari by mikolo80: 2:33am On Oct 09, 2015
this mumu rice association it takes 3 months to grow rice what were they doing for 4 yrs
Re: "I Prefer Foreign Rice"--buhari by theDEVILisHERE: 4:30am On Oct 09, 2015
ckmayoca:
To be frank our rice production sucks. Low production that will later result to high cost and the taste sef na yuck.

When your well being, development and advancement as a person or as a group of people is dependent on outsiders then you are nothing but a slave

1 Like

Re: "I Prefer Foreign Rice"--buhari by orisa37: 5:47am On Oct 09, 2015
This is not right.

1 Like

Re: "I Prefer Foreign Rice"--buhari by warrior01: 5:55am On Oct 09, 2015
Buhari has decided to finish Nigeria off economically with this policy as smugglers and the customs will now have a field day smuggling not rice but all sorts of dumped goods that kill the agricultural sector. The APC govt remains confused and might be stoned out of office soon.

3 Likes

Re: "I Prefer Foreign Rice"--buhari by Namdidi: 6:05am On Oct 09, 2015
May God help us. Nigeria..... where are we heading to. Imported rice are inferior to Nigerian rice. they are rejected products in other countries dumped in Nigeria. Abeg oh

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Some Of Obansanjo's Achievement As President / The Youngest King In Nigeria Meets With Delta State Governor (photos) / Anioma Group Blasts Apc’s Lauretta Onochie For Ill-fated Article Press Release

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.