Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Nigeria Military warns Nigerian on Cluster Bombs - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Military warns Nigerian on Cluster Bombs (32829 Views)

Military Warns Against Boko Haram Terrorist Escapees / President Kagame Blocks A Nigerian On Twitter For Proposing To His Daughter / Nigeria Military Warns Nigerians On Cluster Bombs (sample Pics Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Military warns Nigerian on Cluster Bombs by KingsleyCEO: 6:46am On Oct 09, 2015
Nigerians deceiving Nigerians right from the beginning. these guys stole weapons from our military and they are using it against defenceless civilians and they are telling is cluster bombs.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Military warns Nigerian on Cluster Bombs by donigspain(m): 6:47am On Oct 09, 2015
Good information.
Re: Nigeria Military warns Nigerian on Cluster Bombs by galadima77(m): 6:47am On Oct 09, 2015
baralatie:
what they are saying is the raid by b.h in Adamawa was successful and b.h now have military bombs in their possession!

Great!just great!
a whole ammo in the hands of terrorists!!!

Lolz, the second paragraph just got me laughing!
Re: Nigeria Military warns Nigerian on Cluster Bombs by slap1(m): 6:49am On Oct 09, 2015
Buhari's army winning the war in the media. I prefer the potbellied generals who put up a REAL fight even in the face of northern saboteurs.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Military warns Nigerian on Cluster Bombs by sangga(m): 6:53am On Oct 09, 2015
California30:
I will be so happy if the Boko Haram will continue killing the Awusa people.
is unfare.
Re: Nigeria Military warns Nigerian on Cluster Bombs by Orjioorji(f): 6:55am On Oct 09, 2015
our Secret police are now control by illiterate Almajiris and agwei(Fulani) that is why no more information on the secrete activities of boko haram
Re: Nigeria Military warns Nigerian on Cluster Bombs by Pangea: 6:56am On Oct 09, 2015
The person that designed such terrible weapon system has a special place in hell reserved for him!

Cluster munition is the worst of them all, it's so difficult to clean up and will continue to maim and kill people years after the conflict has ended.
That is why the United Nations placed a ban on it!
What is such doing in our inventory especially when we are fighting an insurgency.
We have the worst illiterates and stupid people in our army.
Why did they deploy cluster munitions against an internal crisis?
They even allow it to fall into the enemies hands?
It's like deploying a dirty bomb (nuclear weapon ) against an enemy on your own land, poisoning the land.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Military warns Nigerian on Cluster Bombs by Nobody: 6:57am On Oct 09, 2015
California30:
undecided just gerrarahia already pls
Re: Nigeria Military warns Nigerian on Cluster Bombs by Nobody: 6:58am On Oct 09, 2015
California30:
lalasticlala, plz take the appropriate sanction against this slowpoke
Re: Nigeria Military warns Nigerian on Cluster Bombs by Jaideyone(m): 6:58am On Oct 09, 2015
California30:
I will be so happy of you get crushed by a trailer
Re: Nigeria Military warns Nigerian on Cluster Bombs by Horpe12(f): 6:59am On Oct 09, 2015
WHEN WILL THESE ANIMALS GET A LIFE? - I wonder o
Re: Nigeria Military warns Nigerian on Cluster Bombs by menix(m): 7:00am On Oct 09, 2015
The 3rd pictured bomb don expire nah..
Bomb wey expire 1983 don comot from cluster bomb to lonely bomb..
Re: Nigeria Military warns Nigerian on Cluster Bombs by chubbygal(f): 7:05am On Oct 09, 2015
California30:

Ara gbachie gi nti!!!! You think is only hausa(Muslim) that lives in those affected states? 50% of the indigenes are full blooded Christians FYI .
Re: Nigeria Military warns Nigerian on Cluster Bombs by babasanti: 7:07am On Oct 09, 2015
This people are planning to target churches next. I just have the feeling. Nigerian christians should be alert this ember months.they have been attacking mosques to use as excuse when they eventually attack christians. Watch and pray
Re: Nigeria Military warns Nigerian on Cluster Bombs by Nobody: 7:11am On Oct 09, 2015
What do these idiots really want for Christ sake? If the number of people they kill determines how many virgins they'll get, is the dead figure so far not reached the target? What else do they want?
Re: Nigeria Military warns Nigerian on Cluster Bombs by xmohits(m): 7:12am On Oct 09, 2015
California30:
Bleep u
Re: Nigeria Military warns Nigerian on Cluster Bombs by Nobody: 7:13am On Oct 09, 2015
chubbygal:

Ara gbachie gi nti!!!! You think is only hausa(Muslim) that lives in those affected states? 50% of the indigenes are full blooded Christians FYI .

Are you a lesbian?
Re: Nigeria Military warns Nigerian on Cluster Bombs by Bsc(m): 7:15am On Oct 09, 2015
Buhari should lead the fight against Boko Haram ..
Re: Nigeria Military warns Nigerian on Cluster Bombs by apholaryn: 7:15am On Oct 09, 2015
chubbygal:

u sef. So it's bcause christians dey among u dey take pity ? I swear u guys are a great disaster to humanity,no diffrence btw u and those Killers. may God hlp u anyways
Re: Nigeria Military warns Nigerian on Cluster Bombs by babyfaceafrica: 7:16am On Oct 09, 2015
Pangea:
The person that designed such terrible weapon system has a special place in hell reserved for him!

Cluster munition is the worst of them all, it's so difficult to clean up and will continue to maim and kill people years after the conflict has ended.
That is why the United Nations placed a ban on it!
What is such doing in our inventory especially when we are fighting an insurgency.
We have the worst illiterates and stupid people in our army.
Why did they deploy cluster munitions against an internal crisis?
They even allow it to fall into the enemies hands?
It's like deploying a dirty bomb (nuclear weapon ) against an enemy on your own land, poisoning the land.
I doubt if this cluster bombs were gotten from the raid in adamawa..I will say its gotten from the spill out of wars in arab springs.....
Re: Nigeria Military warns Nigerian on Cluster Bombs by babyfaceafrica: 7:18am On Oct 09, 2015
baralatie:

some b.h broke into an army barracks!
not a small fight but the military said it was under control and the attack repelled!
I doubt it..this bombs are from somewhere else
Re: Nigeria Military warns Nigerian on Cluster Bombs by Spells(m): 7:26am On Oct 09, 2015
I know my God will never lead mi to a place where my foots will get hurt...
Re: Nigeria Military warns Nigerian on Cluster Bombs by cyberdurable(m): 7:27am On Oct 09, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
lalasticlala, plz take the appropriate sanction against this slowpoke

Why should he be Ban? cos he voiced his hatred for a certain tribe? what abt all dose hate threads flooded all over NL religion and politics sections.. Lalasticlala kpachara Anya n'oru a..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Military warns Nigerian on Cluster Bombs by chubbygal(f): 7:33am On Oct 09, 2015
RedBenson:

Are you a lesbian?

Ooooh!!! Indeed you be pikin,Have you registered for your JSSCE ? Because from your previous comments you are not there yet." Say person tall no mean say him don grow FINISH " in a different view you are a TODDLER.
Re: Nigeria Military warns Nigerian on Cluster Bombs by Nobody: 7:36am On Oct 09, 2015
Please northerners take note.
Re: Nigeria Military warns Nigerian on Cluster Bombs by Dexema(m): 7:38am On Oct 09, 2015
tuoyoojo:
Ok

The use of these bombs have being ban a long time ago. How did the terrorist lay there hands on it.

There are more questions begging for answers
I was abt to say the same thing, it still all boils down to countries like US, russia, iran etc who produce these "Ojoro" bombs despite the ban on it.
saudi was also accused of using the bombs earlier this year.
Re: Nigeria Military warns Nigerian on Cluster Bombs by Clinton594(m): 7:43am On Oct 09, 2015
As of March 2015, at least 62 countries have stockpiles of cluster munitions.[94] Countries listed in bold have subscribed to the Wellington Declaration, agreeing in principle that their stockpiles should be destroyed.

These countries still kept their cluster bombs even after agreeing to destroy it's deposit after the international ban. And Nigeria is inclusive

Algeria
Angola
Azerbaijan
Bahrain
Belarus
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Brazil
Bulgaria
China
Croatia
Cuba
Egypt
Estonia
Eritrea
Ethiopia
Finland
France
Georgia
Germany
Greece
Guinea
Guinea-Bissau
India
Indonesia
Israel
Italy
Jordan
Kazakhstan
North Korea
South Korea
Kuwait
Libya
Mongolia
Morocco
Netherlands
Nigeria
Oman
Pakistan
Peru
Poland
Romania
Russia
Saudi Arabia
Serbia
Singapore
Slovakia
South Africa[106]
Spain

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Military warns Nigerian on Cluster Bombs by HRich(m): 7:46am On Oct 09, 2015
I refuse to die young and i refuse to die of Bomb Blast Amen.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Military warns Nigerian on Cluster Bombs by juman(m): 7:50am On Oct 09, 2015
Another new low for the country.
Re: Nigeria Military warns Nigerian on Cluster Bombs by Godyke(m): 8:10am On Oct 09, 2015
IbnSultaan:
BHT got these clusters bombs from Libya and not from NA
How did you know exactly where they got it from?
Re: Nigeria Military warns Nigerian on Cluster Bombs by Nobody: 8:11am On Oct 09, 2015
California30:

blv me....one way or d other this ur comment will return to u. u r so evil minded like the boko haram!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Panic As Police Shoot Sporadically In Osun Ahead Of Rerun Election. Photos / Youths Erect Free Massive Billboard Advert For Peter Obi In Ibadan (Video) / See How Governor And Dignitaries Wept As Suntai's Corpse Arrived Taraba.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.