Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,425 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:22 AM

PHOTOS: Nigerian Army Reinforces Troops On Recently Attacked Yobe Town, Gaidam - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: Nigerian Army Reinforces Troops On Recently Attacked Yobe Town, Gaidam (15388 Views)

New Look Of Calabar-Itu Road That Buhari Started Work On Recently(pics) / Boko Haram Displays Arms Captured After Attacking Yobe Town - Terror Monitor / Gaidam Gave Out 100's Of Hilux Vehicles To The Army, Police (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS: Nigerian Army Reinforces Troops On Recently Attacked Yobe Town, Gaidam by bashydemy(m): 12:23pm On Oct 09, 2015
gsalvatore:
What are you even talking about? Sentiments wont just let you see clear. GEJ is history. Nobody remembers him. People are still dying just like in the previous administration...no difference. Just that today's media houses are being herded like Sheep heading for slaughter..You only hear what they want you to hear and they still do a piss poor job at it.

The Blasts are back in Abuja, The Issue of the Army "not being well equipped is non-existent" yet the grounds being recovered are now being taken back by Boko Haram. IDP camps are being targeted..

NB: The way/rate some Nigerians worship/praise PMB, I think its very unhealthy considering the level we(Nigeria) are.

I know GEJ is history but he is to blame for most of it with sentiments and trying to blame someone instead of tacking them once and for all... Remember when he went to meet OBJ Abeokuta during the campaign what did OBJ asj him in front of Oyedepo and Adeboye? OBJ said he advise GEJ to attck BH direct and with full force byt the corruption within the Govt and the military then won't make him listen in order to enrich himself and is cabinet.. Also remember that was part that lead to the Mutiny by the young soldier for not equiping them and also not paying them allowance and their mates are dying... They are diverting arm to the BH instead of the military... Do you also remember the plane that was seize in Kano fully loaded with ammunition? remember immediately Ali Modu Sheriff went to Kano to ask them to free the plane they ask him to get approval from Abuja and he left for Abuja that night and the plane was release please who own the ammunitions? we don't know what happen till today so now tell me a country fighting insurgent and ammunition was smuggled into the country why will GEJ ask them to relelase it? so many questions to answer.. So GEJ is the cause of all this problem by not listening to advice.. Under GEJ 14 Local Govt was seize by the BH but today we have regian them back.... and about the attack, You can just expect everything to just end overnight byt it reducing everyday and remember BH will keep strategizing cause they will no surrender, They will rather die than surrender.
Re: PHOTOS: Nigerian Army Reinforces Troops On Recently Attacked Yobe Town, Gaidam by isaacbush1987: 2:53pm On Oct 09, 2015
Pls help me click on this. http://PayRefe.com/?ref=131811 I dey beg Una help ooo
Re: PHOTOS: Nigerian Army Reinforces Troops On Recently Attacked Yobe Town, Gaidam by gsalvatore: 4:25pm On Oct 09, 2015
bashydemy:
I know GEJ is history but he is to blame for most of it with sentiments and trying to blame someone instead of tacking them once and for all... Remember when he went to meet OBJ Abeokuta during the campaign what did OBJ asj him in front of Oyedepo and Adeboye? OBJ said he advise GEJ to attck BH direct and with full force byt the corruption within the Govt and the military then won't make him listen in order to enrich himself and is cabinet.. Also remember that was part that lead to the Mutiny by the young soldier for not equiping them and also not paying them allowance and their mates are dying... They are diverting arm to the BH instead of the military... Do you also remember the plane that was seize in Kano fully loaded with ammunition? remember immediately Ali Modu Sheriff went to Kano to ask them to free the plane they ask him to get approval from Abuja and he left for Abuja that night and the plane was release please who own the ammunitions? we don't know what happen till today so now tell me a country fighting insurgent and ammunition was smuggled into the country why will GEJ ask them to relelase it? so many questions to answer.. So GEJ is the cause of all this problem by not listening to advice.. Under GEJ 14 Local Govt was seize by the BH but today we have regian them back.... and about the attack, You can just expect everything to just end overnight byt it reducing everyday and remember BH will keep strategizing cause they will no surrender, They will rather die than surrender.

Nigeria is not six years old.

Your hate for GEJ wont just let you see...GEJ IS GONE..

There are many things you(we) dont know as you stated up there yet you form a complete opinion with it..

Just because you are at the comfort of your cozy bedroom with internet access doesnt mean you know how the shoe pinches Nigerian at the North East theater....People are dying over there, Lives have been destroyed,etc, yet you think ITS COOL TO LAY BLAME ON SOMEBODY WHO CANT DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT..

YOU HOLD LEADERS RESPONSIBLE/ACCOUNTABLE NOT BLAME PAST.Why was he even voted?

In another news...What do you have against Paragraphs?

Look at the bigger picture...
Re: PHOTOS: Nigerian Army Reinforces Troops On Recently Attacked Yobe Town, Gaidam by bashydemy(m): 7:00pm On Oct 09, 2015
M
gsalvatore:

Nigeria is not six years old.

Your hate for GEJ wont just let you see...GEJ IS GONE..

There are many things you(we) dont know as you stated up there yet you form a complete opinion with it..

Just because you are at the comfort of your cozy bedroom with internet access doesnt mean you know how the shoe pinches Nigerian at the North East theater....People are dying over there, Lives have been destroyed,etc, yet you think ITS COOL TO LAY BLAME ON SOMEBODY WHO CANT DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT..

YOU HOLD LEADERS RESPONSIBLE/ACCOUNTABLE NOT BLAME PAST.Why was he even voted?

In another news...What do you have against Paragraphs?

Look at the bigger picture...
You are still ranting here jor, I I ask about the plane that was sieze loaded with ammunition and Ali modu sheriff went to Abuja to clear it and GEJ gave them go ahead to release the plane so where did they take the plane to? Why did they release it? Remember Ali modu Sheriff have been tagged with BH in the past and do you know how many lives was lost with that ammunitions. Just accept this GEJ caused this by trying to satisfy some cabals.
Re: PHOTOS: Nigerian Army Reinforces Troops On Recently Attacked Yobe Town, Gaidam by gsalvatore: 10:06am On Oct 10, 2015
bashydemy:
MYou are still ranting here jor, I I ask about the plane that was sieze loaded with ammunition and Ali modu sheriff went to Abuja to clear it and GEJ gave them go ahead to release the plane so where did they take the plane to? Why did they release it? Remember Ali modu Sheriff have been tagged with BH in the past and do you know how many lives was lost with that ammunitions. Just accept this GEJ caused this by trying to satisfy some cabals.
OK. FINE. HAPPY NOW?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uzodimma: I Inherited Systematic Corruption From Ihedioha / FG To Assist Kenya In Fighting Terrorism / Edo Governorship Election: 12 Candidates Pick APC Forms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.