Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,767 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

He Said NO To A Quiet Wedding!!! - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Said NO To A Quiet Wedding!!! (23273 Views)

My Hubby Impregnated My Daughter, Family Wants Me To Keep Quiet - Must Read / Why Do Women Oppress Quiet Husbands. / When Your Child Is Quiet For 5 Minutes (hillarious Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Said NO To A Quiet Wedding!!! by maryhaam(f): 1:02pm On Oct 09, 2015
yomi007k:

Well, if u say so tongue
yup yup from a psychologist,u dig.
Re: He Said NO To A Quiet Wedding!!! by yomi007k(m): 1:08pm On Oct 09, 2015
maryhaam:
yup yup from a psychologist,u dig.
Ur a psychologist? shocked
Re: He Said NO To A Quiet Wedding!!! by maryhaam(f): 1:11pm On Oct 09, 2015
yomi007k:

Ur a psychologist? shocked
yes hon,you need one,u will pick form thou.
Re: He Said NO To A Quiet Wedding!!! by histemple: 1:14pm On Oct 09, 2015
kokosheen:
The guy just wants to get between your legs. After 3 months, elaborate wedding? Hahaha grin

What is between her legs that the guy can't get elsewhere or hasn't gotten enough after 3 months? The lady just expressed a genuine concern that requires intelligent contribution.

She even said that she has confirmed that the guy wants something serious.
Re: He Said NO To A Quiet Wedding!!! by yomi007k(m): 1:21pm On Oct 09, 2015
maryhaam:
yes hon,you need one,u will pick form thou.
Hw mch be form? tongue
Re: He Said NO To A Quiet Wedding!!! by maryhaam(f): 1:24pm On Oct 09, 2015
yomi007k:

Hw mch be form? tongue
hmmmm,because is you,pay 2k
Re: He Said NO To A Quiet Wedding!!! by yomi007k(m): 1:27pm On Oct 09, 2015
maryhaam:
hmmmm,because is you,pay 2k

Let me pay in kind... grin
Re: He Said NO To A Quiet Wedding!!! by maryhaam(f): 1:30pm On Oct 09, 2015
yomi007k:

Let me pay in kind... grin
Yomi I will wound you#this business#is that how you run biz.
Re: He Said NO To A Quiet Wedding!!! by yomi007k(m): 1:35pm On Oct 09, 2015
maryhaam:
Yomi I will wound you#this business#is that how you run biz.
cheesy
grin

Ko le to yen naa...

Na just suggestion.
Re: He Said NO To A Quiet Wedding!!! by michaelwilli(m): 1:39pm On Oct 09, 2015
shugga:
Hello house I need your views on this please.

There's a young man have been seeing, getting to 3months now. Recently we got talking deep and I realise he wants something serious, along the line I discover we have different views about certain issues, he tends to be the typical traditional man that just follow the norms of life without having a cogent reason for doing so, I mean all those click that follow the trend.

For instance we got talking about the kind of marriage ceremony to be considered, he told me he wants an elaborate wedding the kind the guests will go back and reminisce, that even if it means him borrowing to achieve that he doesn't mind.

This is someone working as a credit officer in a micro finance bank oh with slightly above 50k pay.
Me on the other hand would prefer a quiet wedding something like an indoor tm and a court/church wedding, he was like then I'm not his kinda woman.

I went ahead to explain to him the risk of having a marriage above your means but he wasn't ready to buy into such.
I personally want don't want an elaborate wedding cos through out my hard times have discovered that no one in this life cares for real, they only care when they have one thing or the order to gain from you even the immediate family isn't exempted.

When I was working friends and family flocked around and I was fooled to be believe they care not knowing it was cos I had what they wanted and I'm this type that I can't harden my heart towards people suffering, I can even sacrifice my last kobo for someone in need. These days my phone hardly rings and even those that say hi on whatsapp go religious and end the chat a moment they realise you're still jobless.

So of what gain should I entertain people that don't care if I breathe or not, even if my man has the means I will prefer he invest it or we use the money to enjoy life to the fullest.

I don't just like it when people do things just cos everyone else is doing them, I must have my reasons before doing a particular thing, that's me!!!

So dear Family is my reason for wanting a quiet wedding flimsy?
All this that has happened is enough reason for you not to marry him. You'll live a life of indebtedness if you marry him since he doesn't bother borrowing money to fund his wishes. I beg you, don't marry him, the consequences won't be funny. You'll one day be used as collateral
Re: He Said NO To A Quiet Wedding!!! by maryhaam(f): 1:44pm On Oct 09, 2015
yomi007k:

cheesy
grin

Ko le to yen naa...

Na just suggestion.
hmmmm, not taken.
Re: He Said NO To A Quiet Wedding!!! by yomi007k(m): 1:48pm On Oct 09, 2015
maryhaam:
hmmmm, not taken.

No other means of payment?

Even barter system nko?

Cash is hard to find.."Kudi ya kare"
Re: He Said NO To A Quiet Wedding!!! by Pidggin(f): 1:52pm On Oct 09, 2015
yomi007k:

I fit bet say dt guy na yoruba man.

Na so we dey think.

Wen chips r down we go con say na one old woman for village dey worry us. undecided

Lol grin na true u talk
Re: He Said NO To A Quiet Wedding!!! by maryhaam(f): 1:55pm On Oct 09, 2015
yomi007k:

No other means of payment?

Even barter system nko?

Cash is hard to find.."Kudi ya kare"
hmmmm,laundry n ironing.
Re: He Said NO To A Quiet Wedding!!! by yomi007k(m): 1:57pm On Oct 09, 2015
maryhaam:
hmmmm,laundry n ironing.

Ahhh, wa sere...

Emi professional laundry guy.
If I iron ur clothes for u, u go dey use d gattor slice bread. grin
Re: He Said NO To A Quiet Wedding!!! by maryhaam(f): 2:02pm On Oct 09, 2015
yomi007k:

Ahhh, wa sere...

Emi professional laundry guy.
If I iron ur clothes for u, u go dey use d gattor slice bread. grin
yipeeeeeee yipeeeeee please start tommorrow.
Re: He Said NO To A Quiet Wedding!!! by isaacbush1987: 2:12pm On Oct 09, 2015
Pls help me click on this. http://PayRefe.com/?ref=131811 I dey beg Una help oo
Re: He Said NO To A Quiet Wedding!!! by yomi007k(m): 2:13pm On Oct 09, 2015
maryhaam:
yipeeeeeee yipeeeeee please start tommorrow.

Farabale, ni kia kia ni?

Na after laundry I go collect form or before?

How many clothes I go launder?
Re: He Said NO To A Quiet Wedding!!! by dahmie2013: 2:14pm On Oct 09, 2015
OP, pls don't marry dis guy. Dis is not d only decision u'll make 2geda, if he's reasoning like dis den u're strictly on ur own. 4 instance wen u start having kids, he'll say he wants a particular skool, even if he can't afford it, he'll start borrowing up & down den ur family will den be beggers. Pls&pls, have a rethink.

1 Like

Re: He Said NO To A Quiet Wedding!!! by NET1(m): 2:21pm On Oct 09, 2015
It's good you warned him in time, so he won't have any reason to complain in the future.

.NET
Re: He Said NO To A Quiet Wedding!!! by shugga(f): 3:22pm On Oct 09, 2015
yomi007k:

Farabale, ni kia kia ni?

Na after laundry I go collect form or before?

How many clothes I go launder?

I'm jealous embarassed embarassed
Re: He Said NO To A Quiet Wedding!!! by shugga(f): 3:30pm On Oct 09, 2015
koife:

Different strokes for different folks. I asked my lady for quiet marriage celebration, she said without elaborate owambe I should forget it. U see, sometimes what we desire runs from us and stuff we don't come to us.
Oya come make we kukuma marry na since we share same ideology.

grin grin
Re: He Said NO To A Quiet Wedding!!! by jaydee87(m): 3:53pm On Oct 09, 2015
pls tell him to av a quite wedding or just a church wedding and use the other part to acquire a land for u both...
Re: He Said NO To A Quiet Wedding!!! by yomi007k(m): 4:59pm On Oct 09, 2015
shugga:

I'm jealous embarassed embarassed

Jealous of? tongue
Re: He Said NO To A Quiet Wedding!!! by Gordonz07(m): 7:14pm On Oct 09, 2015
tintingz:
He's going to use his own money so whats the fuss?

80% ladies wants a wedding ceremony that will shake the street. wink
This lady is an experience wife material. Thinking of what will happen after the wedding is very vital. I have seen couples spend a lot just to make people talk about the wedding ceremony. And then find it difficult to feed after few days into their marriage life. Keep it up Lady.

1 Like

Re: He Said NO To A Quiet Wedding!!! by sunnyt1(m): 7:38pm On Oct 09, 2015
shugga:

There's a young man have been seeing, getting to 3months now. Recently we got talking deep and I realise he wants something serious, along the line I discover we have different views about certain issues, he tends to be the typical traditional man that just follow the norms of life without having a cogent reason for doing so, I mean all those click that follow the trend.

For instance we got talking about the kind of marriage ceremony to be considered, he told me he wants an elaborate wedding the kind the guests will go back and reminisce, that even if it means him borrowing to achieve that he doesn't mind.

This is someone working as a credit officer in a micro finance bank oh with slightly above 50k pay.
Me on the other hand would prefer a quiet wedding something like an indoor tm and a court/church wedding, he was like then I'm not his kinda woman.

I went ahead to explain to him the risk of having a marriage above your means but he wasn't ready to buy into such.
I personally want don't want an elaborate wedding cos through out my hard times have discovered that no one in this life cares for real, they only care when they have one thing or the order to gain from you even the immediate family isn't exempted.

When I was working friends and family flocked around and I was fooled to be believe they care not knowing it was cos I had what they wanted and I'm this type that I can't harden my heart towards people suffering, I can even sacrifice my last kobo for someone in need. These days my phone hardly rings and even those that say hi on whatsapp go religious and end the chat a moment they realise you're still jobless.

So of what gain should I entertain people that don't care if I breathe or not, even if my man has the means I will prefer he invest it or we use the money to enjoy life to the fullest.

I don't just like it when people do things just cos everyone else is doing them, I must have my reasons before doing a particular thing, that's me!!!

This guy had uttered a very honest fact; you are not his kind of person, pls accept that fact. You are not on the same page

Dont force things through, Someone who doesnt mind borrowing money to please others should be allowed to marry his type.

You guys are gonna disagree about so many important things, he has the Nigerian mentality of not living within ones' means, think about the future more, I think iv been there before

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Said NO To A Quiet Wedding!!! by PENCHANTMARTINS: 7:50pm On Oct 09, 2015
shugga:

I went ahead to explain to him the risk of having
a marriage above your means but he wasn't
ready to buy into such.
I personally want don't want an elaborate
wedding cos through out my hard times have
discovered that no one in this life cares for real,
they only care when they have one thing or the
order to gain from you even the immediate family
isn't exempted.
When I was working friends and family flocked
around and I was fooled to be believe they care
not knowing it was cos I had what they wanted
and I'm this type that I can't harden my heart
towards people suffering, I can even sacrifice my
last kobo for someone in need. These days my
phone hardly rings and even those that say hi on
whatsapp go religious and end the chat a moment
they realise you're still jobless.
So of what gain should I entertain people that
don't care if I breathe or not, even if my man has
the means I will prefer he invest it or we use the
money to enjoy life to the fullest.
You're my kind of person. Well, your reason is still not enough to quit after all its not your money. But judging from the fact that you are looking at the future... YOU CAN QUIT SO LONG AS YOU HAVE NOTHING TO LOOSE
Re: He Said NO To A Quiet Wedding!!! by itiswellinjesus: 8:17pm On Oct 09, 2015
There is a family that the husband took money (contribution money) kept at his custody to do his marriage.The marriage was barely 3 days,I mean it,3 days.The husband and wife were seperated.This is because the people came demanding for their money which the man had no means of payment.The man ran to Jos while the woman stayed in kano.This people will follow the husband to Jos,when the it leaked out to the wife,she will call her husband to tell him that they are coming,thats how the husband will relocate to another state.He's been running from one state to the other.THIS IS A REAL LIFE STORY.God's miracle or faith does not permit foolishness. I stand with you .

1 Like

Re: He Said NO To A Quiet Wedding!!! by flokii: 8:26pm On Oct 09, 2015
shugga:

you've been seeing him keee? na movie? grin

anywaiz the two of you won't last ( no be swear o)

cos dat kind of person will fall for anything... he's not disciplined and unintelligent
Re: He Said NO To A Quiet Wedding!!! by Excellent7(m): 4:51pm On Oct 10, 2015
@OP
You are one smart girl!
You are dealing with a guy who sees nothing wrong in borrowing to feed people that are not hungry.
Someone that does not mind eating his tomorrow today just to impress.
A guy that goes with the crowd.
This flag is as red as they come. Ignore it at your peril.
If you are my sister, my sincere advice will be, walk away and never look back.
Such mentality as he has leads to financial ruin.
No matter how things are at the moment, do not become a "lion" (mentally strong) that signs up for an army commanded by a "sheep" (fool). I guarantee you it will be extremely frustrating.
Re: He Said NO To A Quiet Wedding!!! by shugga(f): 9:11pm On Oct 11, 2015
Excellent7:
@OP
You are one smart girl!
You are dealing with a guy who sees nothing wrong in borrowing to feed people that are not hungry.
Someone that does not mind eating his tomorrow today just to impress.
A guy that goes with the crowd.
This flag is as red as they come. Ignore it at your peril.
If you are my sister, my sincere advice will be, walk away and never look back.
Such mentality as he has leads to financial ruin.
No matter how things are at the moment, do not become a "lion" (mentally strong) that signs up for an army commanded by a "sheep" (fool). I guarantee you it will be extremely frustrating.

Already done that my brother, thanks for your advice!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do Parents Send Their Kids To Boarding Schools? / Beef The Other Woman? - What Not To Do! / Pregnant Mom, Her Two Kids Burnt To Death In Anambra House Fire. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.