Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,715 members, 7,816,947 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

MSNBC Poll: Please Vote For Obama - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / MSNBC Poll: Please Vote For Obama (695 Views)

Will you vote for Donald Trump for 5000$,black Americans react (snapshots) / Woman Blames Husband For Obama’s Reelection, Runs Him Over With Her Jeep / It's Time For Obama To Go: He's Useless To Liberals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MSNBC Poll: Please Vote For Obama by RichyBlacK(m): 11:31pm On Apr 23, 2009
MSNBC has a poll up about the President's job so far for the first 100 days.  Republicans are flooding it with "F" votes.  Pass this address on and go to it to vote:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29493093/
Re: MSNBC Poll: Please Vote For Obama by IFELEKE(m): 10:10am On Apr 24, 2009
And what direct effect does that have on Nigerians?
Re: MSNBC Poll: Please Vote For Obama by mustafar1: 3:04pm On Apr 24, 2009
;d ;d ;d
Re: MSNBC Poll: Please Vote For Obama by RichyBlacK(m): 4:06pm On Apr 24, 2009
IFELEKE:

And what direct effect does that have on Nigerians?

I don't know. I posted it here because Obama has supporters on this forum.

My question to you: Can you mention a few things that can be done online to positively affect the lives of Nigerians?
Re: MSNBC Poll: Please Vote For Obama by IFELEKE(m): 5:48pm On Apr 24, 2009
RichyBlacK:

My question to you: Can you mention a few things that can be done online to positively affect the lives of Nigerians?

Why don't we start by changing our ''Nothing is well with Nigeria'' attitude?
We can take a step further by not waiting endlessly for our government to better our lots.
Our destiny as a nation lies in our hands and we won't be needing anybody to give us solutions when we realise this. . .
Re: MSNBC Poll: Please Vote For Obama by RichyBlacK(m): 7:01pm On Apr 24, 2009
IFELEKE:

Why don't we start by changing our ''Nothing is well with Nigeria'' attitude?
We can take a step further by not waiting endlessly for our government to better our lots.
Our destiny as a nation lies in our hands and we won't be needing anybody to give us solutions when we realise this. . .

I understand and agree with you, but I've lost confidence in the Nigerian government or Nigerian system. Until there is real change in Nigeria, I'm proud to be from planet earth! grin

PS: Though the Lagos State government is doing very well.
Re: MSNBC Poll: Please Vote For Obama by preselect(m): 3:15am On Apr 29, 2009
naija grin

(1) (Reply)

E Go Better When? / Pakistani Governor Killed By Own Guard In Capital / Connecticut Shooter Adam Lanza Was "Not Well" - Family Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.