Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,651 members, 7,809,457 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:58 AM

The Sluttish Facebook Bae - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Sluttish Facebook Bae (951 Views)

. / If She Was Bae / The Sluttish Facebook Bae Part 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Sluttish Facebook Bae by selebrown(f): 12:39am On Oct 09, 2015
read this story and kill your boredom i would call it the Nigeria 50 shades of grey lol

Early february. I met adebimpe on facebook as a mutual friend to one of my friends. One thing led to another, we started chatting on BBM and early march, we started E-dating.
3weeks ago, we discussed on how we will see facially and she suggested to travel down to meet me in lagos if only I can send T.fare.
Adebimpe is a student of uniport so she fully based in PHC. I was so happy that I started day dreaming how the visitation will look like, the
romance, fun, love-making etc. .
On the 14th of april, I sent 10k into her account as Tfare. She called me to tell me she got the
money. And the travelling preparation began.
The D-day came. I have cleaned up my room, bought foodstuffs, bought a new pack of CD., wen she dropped at iyana ipaja garage, I told her to pick a bus to my house address which she did, she got to my house at around 5pm.
I ushered her in, gave her soft drinks and we were chating.
Wen it was 6pm, she shocked me by telling me she has a cousin here in lagos and that’s where she will be staying throughout her 3days of stay and dat I shd visit her at her cousin’s place the following day.
I was so sad but I didn’t show it, I faked a smile and walk her off to take bike.

continue your reading on
http://www.kinginsvilla.com/2015/10/the-sluttish-facebook-girl-part-1.html
Re: The Sluttish Facebook Bae by Nobody: 12:43am On Oct 09, 2015
Onihaxy! Your attention is needed here for the umpteenth time! Haba Op!
Re: The Sluttish Facebook Bae by gabinogem(m): 1:28am On Oct 09, 2015
Lolz... Take heart. The real owner of her honeypot has done a great job. U are just her T-fare.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Sluttish Facebook Bae by donolatunji(m): 2:00am On Oct 09, 2015
Don't worry,God z of wonders..... U will reap what you sowed elsewhr if that's godwill.
Re: The Sluttish Facebook Bae by onihaxy: 10:07am On Oct 09, 2015
here we go again. intellectual thefts everywhere.

1 Like

Re: The Sluttish Facebook Bae by Nawtiblayse(m): 12:18pm On Oct 09, 2015
onihaxy:
here we go again. intellectual thefts everywhere.
no mind them
Re: The Sluttish Facebook Bae by jomoh: 1:03pm On Oct 09, 2015
We don nearly finish d book you just dey start.
The real owner dey Nairaland here
#Tiff
You better give credit to whom it is due.
Re: The Sluttish Facebook Bae by nimat158(f): 2:24pm On Oct 09, 2015
Onihaxy hmmm u beta run come here
Re: The Sluttish Facebook Bae by selebrown(f): 9:47pm On Oct 09, 2015
oma guy watin man go do ,na hustle...at least your story they go viral

ok i go giv u credit for d blog

(1) (Reply)

Penastory: Chronicles Of A Government Hooker - Episode 2 (18+) / That Taxi Driver From Ilorin / The Beautiful Ones Are Not Born

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.