Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,967 members, 7,810,680 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:13 PM

Penastory: Chronicles Of A Government Hooker - Episode 2 (18+) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Penastory: Chronicles Of A Government Hooker - Episode 2 (18+) (951 Views)

The Romantic Chronicles Of Badoh / Penastory: Chronicles Of A Government Hooker - Episode 3 (18+) / PenAStory: Chronicles Of A Government Hooker - Episode 1 (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Penastory: Chronicles Of A Government Hooker - Episode 2 (18+) by Abisoyee(m): 11:08am On Dec 12, 2015
http://penastory.com/2015/12/12/the-chronicles-of-a-government-hooker-episode-2-18/

[Excerpt From Episode 1:

I remember my first outfit to the club, it was a little black dress with cut outs in the front chest region that showed peeks of my breasts. I am naturally more endowed than Lily so I fit into the cloth very well and all the other girls complimented my look…To Read Episode 1: www.penastory.com]

As we drove in the car, the other girls chattered nineteen to the dozen as they recalled some of their past experiences.

“And I asked him, did you just tap my butt?” Kiki was saying “And he had this look of ‘yeah I did and I ain’t sorry on his face,’ so I turned fully around to face him. I walked up to him and was so close to him that he could feel my breath on his face as I leaned into him. The funny part is I am even taller than this slowpoke and he had his eyes glued to my breast.” With that she cupped both her breasts in her hands and gave it a gentle squeeze which sent Shady and Lola laughing. Lily and I were listening to the whole narrative with rapt attention as if our very lives depended on it.

“I could see that he was getting Hot just looking at my boobs and I slowly slid my finger from his head down to his stomach, pausing by where his belt was and asked in my most sultry manner, ‘so you like you some of these goodie huh? I then let my finger slid into his waistband and I felt some hair there.’”

“I trust you, you are such a crazy girl, what if he had grabbed your boobs right then and there?” Shady asked between laughs.

“I didn’t really know what I was thinking, I was just really mad that he had the audacity to tap my butt. Like darling, these goodies don’t come cheap! Anyway, he nodded and licked his dry lips and I pulled out my finger and this time around I grabbed his dick through his trouser..”

“Was he big?” Lola asked.

“You and big things ehen, you this girl, they will not use big things and kill you oh.” Shady quipped. Lily and I exchanged glances at this as Lola shrugged and replied

“Well you know what they say that if you are going to eat something, you should eat the better one. I just can’t stand those guys with puny little toothpicks that they call cock. I mean I don’t even feel anything, I just lie there and let them pump, already waiting for them to get off me.” Lola fired back.

“Well I think he carry small sha but as I started feeling him get hard in my hand, I gave him a kick in the balls and ran back to them Alhaji, if not for the bodyguards that day, that guy was going to have my blood.”

“Well that should serve him right for tapping your butt in the first place.”

“At least your grabbed his package back.” Lola said with a wink.

“”Why are you two so quiet like you are being taken to a funeral?” It was Shady asking as she noticed that Lily and I have been quiet.

“Oh I was simply listening to what you guys were saying. You seem to have had quite some nasty encounters.” Lily said with a bit of trepidation in her voice. The older girls looked at one another and burst out laughing.

“Sweetie, call it the hazards of the job. You will meet some really great guys and at the same time, you will meet some low life bastards.” Kiki said as she squeezed our shoulders affectionately.

“Looks like we are here.” Lola said gaily and I looked out the window. The neon signboard that met my eyes told me we were at some club named “Dirty Saint” and I smiled at the paradox of the name of the place. The stories of the other girls had had more effect on me than they would ever know and I was ready to show them that I could be every bit of a bad girl as they could be.

Lola got down first followed closely by Shady then Lily, as I was about to follow next, Kiki whispered

“Ruby, just a second.” I turned around and she looked me in the face and continued “I can see you have a lot of potential girl, if you play your cards right, you will be great at this.” With that she at my dress so that the dress came down a bit making the neckline come a little lower. More of my boobs became exposed in the cut out design in front of the dress and she smiled at me and nodded that I was ready to go.

Let the games begin.

Source: www.penastory.com

(1) (Reply)

That Taxi Driver From Ilorin / FICTION: Lily's Uncle George Erotic Fantasy Alive At Cher's Party / ANJONU- Based On A True Life Story by a Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.