Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,864 members, 7,817,559 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Diezani Scheduled For Breast Cancer Surgery. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Diezani Scheduled For Breast Cancer Surgery. (780 Views)

No Programme Of Event Has Been Scheduled For Osinbajo As Acting President- Today / Security Beefed Up Around Diezani After Cancer Surgery / List Of Roads Lagos State Govt. Has Scheduled For Repairs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diezani Scheduled For Breast Cancer Surgery. by Tycoflu(m): 6:23am On Oct 09, 2015
Mr. Oscar Onwudiwe said in a statement written exclusively for SaharaReporters that the former Minister of Petroleum Resources, who was arrested last week in London on corruption-related offences, began the treatment for cancer in the UK while she was in office.
Although he did not say what form of cancer she was diagnosed with, he added, “The health crisis has unfortunately exacerbated in recent times.”
For most of her tenure in Petroleum, Mrs. Alison-Madueke was the subject of unflattering investigations by the media, some of them reporting her lavish champagne-and-chartered jet lifestyle. She was also the subject of investigations in the federal legislature, but she continued to deny being involved in any corrupt deals. She was reportedly trying to be trying to buy a luxury mansion in one of Britain’s most exclusive locations last week when she was arrested.
SaharaReporters exclusively reported in May that Mrs. Alison-Madueke somehow booked herself on the same London-bound flight of then President-elect Muhammadu Buhari. During the First Class flight, she repeatedly tried to strike up a conversation with Buhari, who ignored her, according to reliable sources in the cabin. She has not returned to Nigeria since fleeing the country only a few days before President Buhari’s inauguration.
It was reported at about the same time that the outgoing Petroleum Minister had said she was in the United Kingdom to receive medical treatment for cancer.
In his statement, Mr. Onwudiwe said that her client underwent chemotherapy last week and is scheduled to undergo surgery next week. SaharaReporters could not independently confirm those statements.
Alison-Madueke was arrested along with four other people on Friday October 2nd by the UK’s National Crime Agency (NCA) for bribery and money laundering.
The agency confirmed her arrest. It further noted that she paid her bail and was released. On Monday this week at the Westminster Magistrates Court, the NCA said that it had also detained 27,000 pounds sterling from her.

UPDATE: Mr. Oscar Onwudiwe has revealed that Mrs. Diezani Alison-Madueke has breast cancer stating that her husband will be traveling to the UK soon.

www.saharareporters.com/2015/10/08/diezani-alison-madueke-stricken-cancer-her-lawyer-says
Re: Diezani Scheduled For Breast Cancer Surgery. by WHOcarex: 6:23am On Oct 09, 2015
Eyaah. The cancer don increase again. Get well soon.

But why e be say na when there is fire on the mountain, naim we dey hear of the cancer?
Re: Diezani Scheduled For Breast Cancer Surgery. by Nobody: 6:24am On Oct 09, 2015
Wish her speedy recovery

1 Like

Re: Diezani Scheduled For Breast Cancer Surgery. by buzquet(m): 6:34am On Oct 09, 2015
Beautiful evil
Re: Diezani Scheduled For Breast Cancer Surgery. by Ini22(f): 6:35am On Oct 09, 2015
See brain
Re: Diezani Scheduled For Breast Cancer Surgery. by ENGRJCJ(m): 6:36am On Oct 09, 2015
Upon all this money they stole still most poor people are healthier than them... I pray for ur quick recovery so u can gv us the code where u packed the money... #Ntu

1 Like

Re: Diezani Scheduled For Breast Cancer Surgery. by Nobody: 6:38am On Oct 09, 2015
God will sure see you true. Amen!

2 Likes

Re: Diezani Scheduled For Breast Cancer Surgery. by azeeza(f): 6:50am On Oct 09, 2015
Dear God protect her and I wish her a quick recovery.
Does that stop her from being probe? She and her cohorts must be brought to justice.
Re: Diezani Scheduled For Breast Cancer Surgery. by Tallesty1(m): 6:52am On Oct 09, 2015
Ini22:
See brain
Are you trying to say that she's not suffering from breast cancerundecided

1 Like

Re: Diezani Scheduled For Breast Cancer Surgery. by alegbeleye(m): 7:07am On Oct 09, 2015
Maybe she hide the money in her breast. *just kidding*. But when you she was a minister she was healthy allthrough her tenure; how someone's health can change so soon.
Re: Diezani Scheduled For Breast Cancer Surgery. by Nobody: 7:15am On Oct 09, 2015
Why is every BAD thing just happen to this madam @ once? The evil that men do live WITH them.... Sha do quick, return our money (and, or) go to jail.
Re: Diezani Scheduled For Breast Cancer Surgery. by Standing5(m): 7:15am On Oct 09, 2015
Since when has her breast cancer become a serious issue to us, if GEJ had successfully imposed himself further, I am sure her breast surgery could have waited until 2020.
Let her cooperate with authorities and help recover looted funds under the sector she headed, there are tonnes of people who dying slowly of hunger and much serious conditions.

1 Like

Re: Diezani Scheduled For Breast Cancer Surgery. by edo3(m): 7:19am On Oct 09, 2015
I never liked ds woman from day one,she and NOI. They stole our money with their big grammar.
Re: Diezani Scheduled For Breast Cancer Surgery. by stinggy(m): 7:26am On Oct 09, 2015
Tallesty1:
Are you trying to say that she's not suffering from breast cancerundecided
Do you have empirical evidence(s) to prove this?
Re: Diezani Scheduled For Breast Cancer Surgery. by pet4ril(f): 7:32am On Oct 09, 2015
Na wa ooo may God save this woman and I wish her speed recovery and success in the surgery
Re: Diezani Scheduled For Breast Cancer Surgery. by BCISLTD: 7:34am On Oct 09, 2015
sad k pele ma
Re: Diezani Scheduled For Breast Cancer Surgery. by TheFreeOne: 7:37am On Oct 09, 2015
Alison-Madueke was arrested along with four other people on Friday October 2nd by the UK’s National Crime Agency (NCA) for bribery and money laundering.

Her lawyer said she was never arrested nor her passport seized but was only invited for questioning.

Sahara reporters keeps feeding Nigerians lies as usual.

And her cancer treatment has been in the news before the end of Gej administration.

1 Like

Re: Diezani Scheduled For Breast Cancer Surgery. by amii131(f): 7:51am On Oct 09, 2015
Sahara reporters
again
Re: Diezani Scheduled For Breast Cancer Surgery. by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:38am On Oct 09, 2015
So what?

She's got the money, spend it and recover soon.

Don't use that as a plea bargain na...

*note*

I have come to the understanding that some hell dwellers among you likes to share curse as they do in their family...well, I got news...

Whoever wishes me or my family cancer because of my comment....there shall always be wailings on cancer in his life or family.

Be warned o

(1) (Reply)

Family Reveals 12 Startling Facts In Ex-minister's Defence / Okowa Mourns Alamieyeseigha, Says He Was Rallying Point For The Ijaws / Corrupt Custom Officers In Trouble – CG Ali

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.