Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,379 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Igbo Born Victor Olisa - Emerges British Police’s Strategic Lead For Diversity - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Born Victor Olisa - Emerges British Police’s Strategic Lead For Diversity (1700 Views)

Judge Threatens National Hospital Over Olisa Metuh - Vanguard / The Strategic Implementation Plan For 2016 Budget Is Finally Released By The FG / GET OVER IT! A British Police Tells Biafran Protesting The Killing Of His Peopl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Born Victor Olisa - Emerges British Police’s Strategic Lead For Diversity by Stingman: 5:18pm On Sep 18, 2016
"It’s a great privilege to be appointed as the Met’s new diversity lead and I’m looking forward to continuing Denise’s work. We’ve come a long way but there’s still more we can do to become a police service that’s more diverse and inclusive.” Olisa

http://stargist.com/news/nigerian-born-victor-olisa-emerges-metropolitan-polices-strategic-lead-diversity/

1 Like

Re: Igbo Born Victor Olisa - Emerges British Police’s Strategic Lead For Diversity by Pwayne2016(m): 5:24pm On Sep 18, 2016
Igbos:The most Intelligent tribe in Africa

Igbos:the most beautiful tribe in Africa

Igbos:The most talented tribe in Africa

They can hate us but can not hurt us down

Proudly Igbo

Till my next World

24 Likes

Re: Igbo Born Victor Olisa - Emerges British Police’s Strategic Lead For Diversity by NwaNimo1(m): 5:25pm On Sep 18, 2016
ok
Re: Igbo Born Victor Olisa - Emerges British Police’s Strategic Lead For Diversity by NwaNimo1(m): 5:25pm On Sep 18, 2016
Hope he's not racists....
Re: Igbo Born Victor Olisa - Emerges British Police’s Strategic Lead For Diversity by UjGina: 5:26pm On Sep 18, 2016
Igbo Amaka

7 Likes

Re: Igbo Born Victor Olisa - Emerges British Police’s Strategic Lead For Diversity by coolzeal(m): 5:28pm On Sep 18, 2016
They represent and develop other nations and get celebrated here in Nigeria..what an irony? Lets celebrate the ones we have here building our nation...
Re: Igbo Born Victor Olisa - Emerges British Police’s Strategic Lead For Diversity by Stingman: 5:31pm On Sep 18, 2016
NwaNimo1:
Hope he's not racists....

No, he is not a racist like your Buhari...If he were in Nigeria, that post must always go to the north...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Born Victor Olisa - Emerges British Police’s Strategic Lead For Diversity by Nobody: 5:32pm On Sep 18, 2016
Igbo's just the top chart..this season..anyway na their way..

Whom God bless...
They're blessed.

11 Likes

Re: Igbo Born Victor Olisa - Emerges British Police’s Strategic Lead For Diversity by effty(m): 5:41pm On Sep 18, 2016
All I know is dat he is British.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Born Victor Olisa - Emerges British Police’s Strategic Lead For Diversity by Stingman: 5:43pm On Sep 18, 2016
effty:
All I know is dat he is British.

So am I grin But am still Igbo.

8 Likes

Re: Igbo Born Victor Olisa - Emerges British Police’s Strategic Lead For Diversity by thesicilian: 5:54pm On Sep 18, 2016
Igbos always claim they are being victimized and marginalized, but they are the ones who invite disdain on themselves from other tribes with their unnecessary loudness. Every tribe in Nigeria has people trailblazing across the globe, but you don't hear them bitching about it like the Igbos. You guys have a lot to learn.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Born Victor Olisa - Emerges British Police’s Strategic Lead For Diversity by Stingman: 6:01pm On Sep 18, 2016
thesicilian:
Igbos always claim they are being victimized and marginalized, but they are the ones who invite disdain on themselves from other tribes with their unnecessary loudness. Every tribe in Nigeria has people trailblazing across the globe, but you don't hear them bitching about it like the Igbos. You guys have a lot to learn.

Cry me a river! How do you celebrate those? In your closet...? This celebration has a way of propelling people to do their best wherever they are...It creates role model in people...You are seeing it in this way because your heart is dark with envy...Any other tribe can bring their people...and others will learn about them and celebrate them..but you would prefer to do that in your cupboard...com on man...this life is not all about bitching around... like you are doing!!

16 Likes

Re: Igbo Born Victor Olisa - Emerges British Police’s Strategic Lead For Diversity by Princewill1(m): 6:04pm On Sep 18, 2016
An american psychologist in his book listed 5 most gifted races in the world:

1) The Jews

2) The Germans

3) The Japanese

4) The Chinese

5) The Igbos

10 Likes

Re: Igbo Born Victor Olisa - Emerges British Police’s Strategic Lead For Diversity by iamodenigbo1(m): 6:14pm On Sep 18, 2016
will it get to Canaan?
Re: Igbo Born Victor Olisa - Emerges British Police’s Strategic Lead For Diversity by effty(m): 6:16pm On Sep 18, 2016
Further ur Igbo lineage over there. We re Nigerians over here.
Stingman:

So am I grin But am still Igbo.
Re: Igbo Born Victor Olisa - Emerges British Police’s Strategic Lead For Diversity by Barnabaseloka(m): 6:17pm On Sep 18, 2016
thesicilian:
Igbos hold in high esteem those who make them proud so that they can keep it on, and also for others to sit up. Only Igbos understand what this kind of attainment of great height does in their lives. We call it HEALTHY competiton and that makes us think outside the box. Therefore, do not worry about us.

9 Likes

Re: Igbo Born Victor Olisa - Emerges British Police’s Strategic Lead For Diversity by Stingman: 6:29pm On Sep 18, 2016
effty:
Further ur Igbo lineage over there. We re Nigerians over here.

Will you live all your life telling others how to live theirs? cool

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Born Victor Olisa - Emerges British Police’s Strategic Lead For Diversity by otukpo(f): 6:35pm On Sep 18, 2016
Good for him and his family.
Re: Igbo Born Victor Olisa - Emerges British Police’s Strategic Lead For Diversity by thesicilian: 7:47pm On Sep 18, 2016
Barnabaseloka:

Igbos hold in high esteem those who make them proud so that they can keep it on, and also for others to sit up. Only Igbos understand what this kind of attainment of great height does in their lives. We call it HEALTHY competiton and that makes us think outside the box. Therefore, do not worry about us.
Don't get me wrong bro, I don't give a damn about you guys. Just tired of you guys crying all over the social media space when the so called persecutions are being meted out because you refused to hide your white yams.
Re: Igbo Born Victor Olisa - Emerges British Police’s Strategic Lead For Diversity by thesicilian: 7:51pm On Sep 18, 2016
Stingman:

Cry me a river! How do you celebrate those? In your closet...? This celebration has a way of propelling people to do their best wherever they are...It creates role model in people...You are seeing it in this way because your heart is dark with envy...Any other tribe can bring their people...and others will learn about them and celebrate them..but you would prefer to do that in your cupboard...com on man...this life is not all about bitching around... like you are doing!!
Role models indeed. No wonder your own people are giving their beloved pets and children Arabic names. I guess the role models were not yet born then.
Re: Igbo Born Victor Olisa - Emerges British Police’s Strategic Lead For Diversity by Stingman: 7:55pm On Sep 18, 2016
thesicilian:

Role models indeed. No wonder your own people are giving their beloved pets and children Arabic names. I guess the role models were not yet born then.

Your role models are hidden in your closet...deal with it...

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Born Victor Olisa - Emerges British Police’s Strategic Lead For Diversity by thesicilian: 8:00pm On Sep 18, 2016
Stingman:

Your role models are hidden in your closet...deal with it...
I named my child after my role model, a fellow tribesman. Your brother named his after a Fulani man.
Re: Igbo Born Victor Olisa - Emerges British Police’s Strategic Lead For Diversity by Barnabaseloka(m): 8:05pm On Sep 18, 2016
thesicilian:

Don't get me wrong bro, I don't give a damn about you guys. Just tired of you guys crying all over the social media space when the so called persecutions are being meted out because you refused to hide your white yams.
It might be noise making to you but we don't view it as such. This lifestyle is embedded in our genes and there is nothing anyone can do about it. The best thing you have to do iis to mind your business. It's not an insult but an advice.
Re: Igbo Born Victor Olisa - Emerges British Police’s Strategic Lead For Diversity by thesicilian: 8:10pm On Sep 18, 2016
Barnabaseloka:

It might be noise making to you but we don't view it as such. This lifestyle is embedded in our genes and there is nothing anyone can do about it. The best thing you have to do iis to mind your business. It's not an insult but an advice.
A noisemaker hardly realizes he's making noise.
Re: Igbo Born Victor Olisa - Emerges British Police’s Strategic Lead For Diversity by yomexp(m): 9:39pm On Sep 18, 2016
Just imagine Dangote is an ibo man. we for no hear word for Africa mtchewwwww...
Re: Igbo Born Victor Olisa - Emerges British Police’s Strategic Lead For Diversity by effty(m): 9:41pm On Sep 18, 2016
I will live to tell anyone my own perspectives.
Stingman:

Will you live all your life telling others how to live theirs? cool
Re: Igbo Born Victor Olisa - Emerges British Police’s Strategic Lead For Diversity by Barnabaseloka(m): 10:33pm On Sep 18, 2016
thesicilian:

A noisemaker hardly realizes he's making noise.
I believe that if you don't give a damn about us, why bother yourself here about our noise making? Maybe tell me how this 'noise making' by Igbos has affected your life negatively and personally, which has made you comment on a matter about them.
Re: Igbo Born Victor Olisa - Emerges British Police’s Strategic Lead For Diversity by Nobody: 10:55pm On Sep 18, 2016
yomexp:
Just imagine Dangote is an ibo man. we for no hear word for Africa mtchewwwww...
E-pain am die

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Imo State Becomes The First State To Have Its Own Airline (photos) / Nigeria: A Country Where Government Disobey Court Order - Ifeanyi Ubah / IPOB Lagos Rally: What FFK Wrote About Igbos In 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.