Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,149 members, 7,821,923 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Your Opinion: Ministerial Lists, Why Is There No Youth? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Your Opinion: Ministerial Lists, Why Is There No Youth? (1240 Views)

Ministerial Lists And The Other List / Ministerial Lists: Submission Of Petitions Against Nominees Begins Tuesday / Ministerial List: See List Of Speculated Nominees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Opinion: Ministerial Lists, Why Is There No Youth? by simtosul: 11:22am On Oct 09, 2015
oloyede252:

u are quite right.that why we need experts to govern us not youth of 18 to 35 who are stil struggling in the labour market..d op is a youth what as he contributd to his community politically?noting but they wil cum online to form political analyst..who are they decieving
funny u bro, am not a political analyst, for not tarnishing community name is what I have done nd inspiring people that didn't believe that future is not tomorrow but now
Re: Your Opinion: Ministerial Lists, Why Is There No Youth? by Nobody: 11:28am On Oct 09, 2015
Because APC is Government of the old by the old to the old.

Quote me not!
Re: Your Opinion: Ministerial Lists, Why Is There No Youth? by oloyede252(m): 11:31am On Oct 09, 2015
simtosul:
funny u bro, am not a political analyst, for not tarnishing community name is what I have done nd inspiring people that didn't believe that future is not tomorrow but now
ok.but that what most of the youth are doing.why then are you complaining.anyway it is good that you raisd this topic.youths must get activly involve in politics nt online politics.so my oga you too can start frm somewhere nd m sure we the youth wil support u.
Re: Your Opinion: Ministerial Lists, Why Is There No Youth? by KRILMIJAY(m): 11:36am On Oct 09, 2015
Honestly speaking, I have no problem with whether Ministerial nominees are Old or not, My problem with the list is that We waited for so long as was told by PMB for persons we Already know, persons that have been at the Helm of Affairs with some, their name's being Attached to some corruptive practices, although not yet proven guilty by a court of competent jurisdiction, PMB should have exercised discretion atleast since tha names are 21 in number, he should have mixed them with 11 or 12 unknown faces in our political setting then others can come in pending when their matters will be resolved by any court and not mking things difficult for tha senate & most political Supporters of different parties now see it as a political Witch-hunt.
Re: Your Opinion: Ministerial Lists, Why Is There No Youth? by saint047(m): 11:43am On Oct 09, 2015
PDP's youth leader is about 33yrs old APC's youth leader is about 52yrs old
That is the lowest APC's gerontocracy can afford for Youths
Re: Your Opinion: Ministerial Lists, Why Is There No Youth? by saint047(m): 11:46am On Oct 09, 2015
PDP remains the viable platform for youths to grow in politics
They made Anyim Senate President at 39.Bankole was Speaker at 37
I miss PDP
Re: Your Opinion: Ministerial Lists, Why Is There No Youth? by divineappo(m): 12:12pm On Nov 04, 2015
simtosul:
am tru wit school and working bro. Using vulgar words when addressing a stranger means what? I knw if u think it twice u wil know wat it means I don't use such words on people mostly stranger afterall is a question nd opinion post
am sorry bro. i humbly and genuinely apologise. its just dat some comments on nairaland brings out d military govt in me #lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News: Ministers And Their Portfolio / Vladimir Putin, Russian President @ The Petrol Station Doing It His Own Way / PHOTOS: Pro-Biafrans block Niger bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.