Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,178 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Yar'dua Now A Changed Man? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yar'dua Now A Changed Man? (1137 Views)

Turai Yar'dua Also Ignore Protocol, Decended The Plane Before the President?. / What Do You Think Of Yar'dua 's Inaugural Speech? / Yar'dua Could Be Nigeria's 1st Graduate President! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yar'dua Now A Changed Man? by smile4kenn(m): 8:40am On Apr 24, 2009
With the current positive news(no action yet) filling the press now, its like Yar'dua is showing signs of a new leader!

Let govt know your problems, Yar’Adua charges ethnic nationalities

He said, “I welcome visitations from leaders from all parts of the country so that we will know first hand the problems of the peoples of this country.

“I recall that just about four weeks ago, I received members of the Arewa Consultative Forum and I made a call for leaders from other parts of this country to visit us so that we can interact .”
http://punchontheweb.com/Articl.aspx?theartic=Art200904244291960

Yar’Adua sues for peace in South-South region

“The Federal Government is committed to the pursuit of accelerated economic growth, sustained development and the achievement of significant improvement in the living condition of our people,” he said.
http://punchontheweb.com/Articl.aspx?theartic=Art20090424443376

World Malaria Day: FG to give two nets to each household

”Malaria is responsible for 30 per cent of childhood mortality and 11 per cent of maternal mortality. It reduces Nigeria’s Gross Domestic Product by one per cent and is the commonest cause of absenteeism from schools, offices, farms and markets.”

“We are placing two mosquito nets in every household in Nigeria. These are not just the traditional mosquito nets as we used to know it. They are long lasting nets that have been treated with insecticides.”
http://punchontheweb.com/Articl.aspx?theartic=Art200904244355210

Go Into Cash Crop Farming, Yar ‘adua Urge Youths
PRESIDENT Umaru Musa Yar’Adua yesterday called on Nigerian youths to go into aggressive cocoa farming, saying that his administration was determined to encourage them in that sector.
The President said the call has become necessary because of the critical role cash crops, such as cocoa are contributing to the nation’s GDP. He described cocoa as presently “the largest"
Re: Yar'dua Now A Changed Man? by blacksta(m): 8:44am On Apr 24, 2009
sometimes people pretend to be a listening advocate but the true fact is their mind is already made up.  it is a political tactics to pretend to carry people along
Re: Yar'dua Now A Changed Man? by smile4kenn(m): 8:52am On Apr 24, 2009
blacksta

I dey feel u grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Yar'dua Now A Changed Man? by ikeyman00(m): 9:08am On Apr 24, 2009
but how can mosquite net accelerate nigeria to 2020

this man is a slowpoke

as for the abokis, those arab jokers are funi, cant they see the yeye north self, who de chop their money lipsrsealed
Re: Yar'dua Now A Changed Man? by MrCrackles(m): 9:33am On Apr 25, 2009
When did he change? grin
Re: Yar'dua Now A Changed Man? by vigasimple(m): 11:25am On Apr 25, 2009
This is repackaing and rebranding at work, yar A'dull style.

This is what I called DIVERSION 2011. 

Campaign for Re-election has already started.  Yar A'No action.

7  NO POINT AGENDA, VISIONLESS 2020. A leopard cannot change it's spot. I salute  the people that gave PDP = papa deceiving pikin. That is what the President is doing.

Yar A'adua has  NO VISION of its own or the vision may not be sufficent or he has no energy to carry it out.

Just to buttress my point. Early on, everyone was thinking that the Election petition is the thing that is holding him back. He has now been confirmed by the Supreme court(partly because the sysstem is inefficient- that wait nearly 2 years into a 4 years for petition to be settled, and partly because the Justices of the Supreme court does not want to allow chaos in an already bad situation.

Between OBJ and Yar A'failure (and their party PDP) they have been in charge of the country for 10 years.  Even, if they are re-elected and spent 100 years they are still unlikely to fix anything.

Madam Rebranding and repackaging- Prof. Akunyili is making attempt to do something good, but she didn't get it. The leaders must lead before they ask the followers to follow.

What LEADERSHIP has yar A'dull and his cronies shown for anybody to follow, remember General Idiagbon of blessed memory(even though he is a military) he leades by example. He didn't start jumping to Germany for medical treatment every 3 months.

Anybody remember the saying 'IF YOU PUT A LIPSTICK ON A PIG, ITS STILL A PIG' . There are more fundamentals to be rebranded before the whole thing call Nigeria can be rebranded.

For example, our leaders want the ordinary Nigerians to change BUT they don't want to change. foul over the bar, it won't work and we would still be on this debate pass 2015 after Yar A' Dull term will have come to an end.

We need a young, vibrant, honest and discplined, focus and dedicated leader that will spell out his vision but identify saboteurs and be ready to deal with them ruthlessly.
Re: Yar'dua Now A Changed Man? by ikeyman00(m): 11:03pm On Apr 27, 2009
7th point

supplyin of mosquito coil and net to the masses!

hahhah this man na stone age for real
Re: Yar'dua Now A Changed Man? by mustafar1: 3:34am On Apr 28, 2009
he has changed. he has a formulated a 14 point agenda for his second term dream. he graduated from 7 to 14 using the 'the more the merrier' tactic, so he derived the 7 old + 7 new agenda formula.
Re: Yar'dua Now A Changed Man? by lyfe(m): 3:20pm On Apr 28, 2009
Memo : World Malaria Day: FG to give two nets to each household=== x00,Million for procurement and supply.====Its all about money not for the citizens
"These are not just the traditional mosquito nets as we used to know it"
Have not yet seen anybody collecting the free net,
Re: Yar'dua Now A Changed Man? by ikeyman00(m): 8:19pm On Apr 28, 2009
^^^^

haha
Re: Yar'dua Now A Changed Man? by vigasimple(m): 8:43pm On Apr 28, 2009
A leopard cannot and will never change it's spot. YAR A'dull is in that mode.  Even, if he wanted to change, he does not know how to do it. The man has a limit, he propably knew it, the people around him knew it, but politicians are usually very happy to have a fool as the head so that they can do dubious things in his name.
Re: Yar'dua Now A Changed Man? by ssRhino: 9:28pm On Apr 28, 2009
Yar'Adua changed? Then, i am pope.
Re: Yar'dua Now A Changed Man? by Phemour: 10:30am On Jun 22, 2009
@topic

he better be angry
Re: Yar'dua Now A Changed Man? by sashbaby(f): 10:53am On Jun 22, 2009
am still waiting for my mosquito nets
Re: Yar'dua Now A Changed Man? by Gbawe: 10:55am On Jun 22, 2009
$$Rhino:

Yar'Adua changed? Then, i am pope.

grin grin grin Indeed.

This is simply part of the media and internet war Yar Adua constituted his shameless sycophants to prosecute in an attempt to negate the truth told by the likes of Saharareporters about his clueless indolence and the shamelessly wanton corruption ,tacitly endorsed by Yar Adua, now ravaging Nigeria.

Change wetin ? Abeg brothers and sisters don't be fooled by the amateur spin of the clueless and fraudulent  Yar Adua machinery. It is all aimed at laundering Yar Adua's negative image ahead of the 2011 elections. Mr President you are a gross failure. You cannot spin us like a yoyo enough for us to forget that fact !!!!!!
Re: Yar'dua Now A Changed Man? by vigasimple(m): 11:10am On Jun 22, 2009
In law, there is a saying 'RES IPSA LOQUITO' it is a latin word meaning that LET THE THING SPEAK FOR ITSELF.

They can do more than cyber warfare, the facts of YAR A'LAIR
NON ACHIEVEMENT can speak for itself.

The English equivalent is ACTION SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS.
YAR A'DULL knows thate he has NO ACTION but all talk and no trouser. Believe it or not TALK IS CHEAPER.
Re: Yar'dua Now A Changed Man? by Gbawe: 11:21am On Jun 22, 2009
vigasimple:

the facts of YAR A'LAIR 
NON ACHIEVEMENT can speak for itself.

True . Media propaganda and spin can be effective , to an extent , if they are clever embellishment of verifiable truth and fact. In Yar Adua's case we are not even dealing with half truth but outright lies. Nigh on impossible to spin lies (power emergency in 100 days, blah,blah,blah)  and fibs of non-existent achievements !!!!
Re: Yar'dua Now A Changed Man? by Beaf: 2:32pm On Jun 22, 2009
Yar'dua is an introvert and an upright man sorrounded by wolves. Let the man take his time.

Abi una wan bring abacha back? E be like say una no see de kin tear gas and bullet abacha dash us wen we close border an Ikorodu road. I personally rioted between onipan, palmgrove and anthony. Una dey deh?
Re: Yar'dua Now A Changed Man? by Gbawe: 3:05pm On Jun 22, 2009
Beaf:

Yar'dua is an introvert and an upright man

That is a myth !!!! His much vaunted 'uprightness' has been exposed to be a facade. It is nothing more than a carefully crafted con job.

An Upright president will not use his AGF to disgrace Nigeria internationally (The Ibori V London Metropolitan Police saga) thereby damaging her people's reputation by acting alongside  corruption and criminality.

An upright President will not tout 'Customs reforms' one minute and then shamelessly employ one of the most brazen election rigger and greatest pilferer of public funds (Anenih ) to run the NPA. Every one knows that Mr "fix-it" has been brought in to 'fix' 2011 for Yar Adua . Yar Adua does not care if Anenih destroys an already innefficient NPA as long as he gets his return certificate for 2011.

An upright President does not Partisanly involve himself with the disgraceful hijack of an election (Ekiti) thereby denying those he leads of their mandate !!! All this done with the entire World watching !!!!!!  On the contrary , an Upright President would be the Statesman and nationalist (Kufour of Ghana) who advised his own Party Presidential candidate to accept defeat for the sake of Peace.

An upright President does not cockily announce to the World that he cannot stop associating with friends merely because they are corrupt or shady. It is not an accident that he is "sorrounded by wolves". As the saying goes "Show me your friends and I will show you your character" .

Shall I go on ?

Let the man take his time.

Take his time to torture Nigeria to a painfully slow death no doubt  grin
Re: Yar'dua Now A Changed Man? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jun 22, 2009
Topic.

Who changed him? shocked

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Gets FG's Nod To Build Airport ? / Send Yar'adua Back To Nigeria Now - Contact Information Provided!! / Gov Amechi Builds 350 Model Schools In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.