Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,837 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Mikel Obi Shares Photo Of His Twins - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel Obi Shares Photo Of His Twins (35615 Views)

Mikel Obi Shares Photo With His Family / Mikel Obi Shares A Kiss With His Babymama As She Arrives Back In China (photos) / Mikel Obi Shares Picture Of His Twin Daughters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mikel Obi Shares Photo Of His Twins by Kingbilo(m): 12:07pm On Oct 09, 2015
I can see vodka in their future > grin
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Photo Of His Twins by ogunsbanjul(m): 12:08pm On Oct 09, 2015
Baba Oosa. You're welcome to the family of Oosa family Association of Nigeria. Epo mbe ewa mbe o, epo mbe ewa mbe o, aya mi oja o e, ayami oja lati bibeji o, epo mbe ewa mbe o. Ejire ara isokun, eji wowo loju mama ati baba. Ikan nimo hunreti, meji lo tomiwa. I love twins
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Photo Of His Twins by loomer: 12:10pm On Oct 09, 2015
This one wey dem two dey cry at the same time, I sorry for their mama. Confusion go don confuse her
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Photo Of His Twins by Nobody: 12:11pm On Oct 09, 2015
cute kids kiss kiss **God i pray for twins ijn*AMEN!
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Photo Of His Twins by phkka1(m): 12:13pm On Oct 09, 2015
Now I know why Mikel hardly score goals. The Russian girl is a good keeper for Obi. Congratulations big boy.
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Photo Of His Twins by JoshB92: 12:14pm On Oct 09, 2015
Congratz! Mikel na work u do oo
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Photo Of His Twins by Nonybb: 12:16pm On Oct 09, 2015
How is that being a proud father? A child born out of fornication
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Photo Of His Twins by Joeace3000(m): 12:20pm On Oct 09, 2015
not married... having kids left right and centre

Meanwhile for those people who have no jobs, are tired of switching jobs or have no skill at all and want to develop skills that can fetch them money online as well as offline, here is my Nairaland thread where you can come in to learn how to get these skills and join fiverr and offer Hot, In-demand Services with those skills and make steady money monthly working from them. I will teach you how you can join fiverr.com and start making money right from your home today. There are very easy ways of making it through the internet, you just have to find the safest and surest way, and this one beckons. follow me now...The Nairaland Fiverr Free Training Thread
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Photo Of His Twins by rummeh: 12:20pm On Oct 09, 2015
why is he not sharing the pics coloured?? Na so i i think say viktor for YNBNL na yellow person for tha shoki video grin cheesy
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Photo Of His Twins by bukatee2015(m): 12:22pm On Oct 09, 2015
Wetin do our ibo gals- na russian_ u b muzu
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Photo Of His Twins by ellahzy(f): 12:24pm On Oct 09, 2015
obum88:
If my wife no born twins eh...I go adopt one once the single baby is born

but nor be the same thing nagrin.... d resemblance nd all
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Photo Of His Twins by HRich(m): 12:28pm On Oct 09, 2015
Where's the pictures? This 3310 sef.
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Photo Of His Twins by Nickymezor(f): 12:31pm On Oct 09, 2015
Lilimax:
Baby mama everywhere embarassed
Abi oo...
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Photo Of His Twins by IceDude(m): 12:32pm On Oct 09, 2015
The babies are cute, i know Onstelly will agree with me cheesy
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Photo Of His Twins by menshealth1234: 12:49pm On Oct 09, 2015
kkkk

Re: Mikel Obi Shares Photo Of His Twins by PhelimIdea(m): 12:53pm On Oct 09, 2015
adorable
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Photo Of His Twins by ruggedtimi(m): 12:58pm On Oct 09, 2015
na wetin be dey in mind wey naija lose to congo
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Photo Of His Twins by Nobody: 1:05pm On Oct 09, 2015
Gosh somebody give me twins I jus feel like having them.
Nice babies Mikel
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Photo Of His Twins by francizy(m): 1:16pm On Oct 09, 2015
I only pray your kids won't be as lazy as you're on the pitch.. undecided
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Photo Of His Twins by francizy(m): 1:17pm On Oct 09, 2015
MrsPhyno:
Gosh somebody give me twins I jus feel like having them.
Nice babies Mikel

Hehehehehe, it's very easy to have them.. If you wanna know how to then holla... cheesy
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Photo Of His Twins by j1mmy: 1:19pm On Oct 09, 2015
who da Bleep has children with a Russian?
they are the cheapest females on the planet
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Photo Of His Twins by hope4nigeria(m): 1:22pm On Oct 09, 2015
Abbeyme:
Nice!!

Adorable kids

How much I love twins!!

grin grin smiley cool
Are we sure na only mikel do the thing, why one of the baby no black
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Photo Of His Twins by Nobody: 1:25pm On Oct 09, 2015
Baba ibeji
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Photo Of His Twins by isaacbush1987: 1:43pm On Oct 09, 2015
Pls help me click on this. http://PayRefe.com/?ref=131811
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Photo Of His Twins by ilyas26(m): 3:04pm On Oct 09, 2015
are they black or white
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Photo Of His Twins by fairygeh(f): 3:15pm On Oct 09, 2015
kiss adorables
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Photo Of His Twins by ExInferis(m): 3:18pm On Oct 09, 2015
Bastard igboes fathering more bastards.

Jim iyke
Mikel obi

And yet they question the morals of a man MARRYING an 18 year old who's legally an adult in any society.
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Photo Of His Twins by kokoA(m): 3:34pm On Oct 09, 2015
I now know why he was slow during the worldcup. He been just finish work ontop Russian waist then. grin
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Photo Of His Twins by danduj(m): 4:42pm On Oct 09, 2015
dem go like to dey give head grin
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Photo Of His Twins by swaggerdgrt(m): 4:49pm On Oct 09, 2015
Congratulations john obi mikel

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zlatan Ibrahimovic Breaks Down In Tears At Sweden Comeback Interview (Photos) / Sunday Dare Walks Out On Pinnick, Dikko / John Terry Makes His Aston Villa Debut As He Plays In Pre-Season Friendly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.