Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,502 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Bad Guys In The House: I Need Ur Lectures Nd Talents - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bad Guys In The House: I Need Ur Lectures Nd Talents (2310 Views)

Different Types Of Nigerian Guys In A Girls Dm(inbox) / +18 Bad Guys What Time Are You Waiting For (photo) / Why Women Are More Attracted To The Bad Guys Than The Good Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bad Guys In The House: I Need Ur Lectures Nd Talents by Nobody: 12:11pm On Oct 09, 2015
My long awaited crush is coming to my creep 2day....

i have arranged my room, washed my linens including curtains...

changed my refused dumb with wat i cannot afford for some time now.....av tried to my ability

So now; How do i start d gist 4 me to be able to get ha kitten..

#lectures started......
Re: Bad Guys In The House: I Need Ur Lectures Nd Talents by misspicy(f): 12:14pm On Oct 09, 2015
Mthw
Re: Bad Guys In The House: I Need Ur Lectures Nd Talents by dharay99: 12:15pm On Oct 09, 2015
shocked

how †o qe† her ki††y.? Aaaah

2 Likes

Re: Bad Guys In The House: I Need Ur Lectures Nd Talents by Cutehector(m): 12:15pm On Oct 09, 2015
Flies into the thread in my chopper....
Re: Bad Guys In The House: I Need Ur Lectures Nd Talents by temblor(m): 12:16pm On Oct 09, 2015
undecided
Re: Bad Guys In The House: I Need Ur Lectures Nd Talents by agohmamuda(m): 12:18pm On Oct 09, 2015
you mean she's coming to ur house with a kitten? if u got rat issues just call the cops na undecided undecided
Re: Bad Guys In The House: I Need Ur Lectures Nd Talents by Nobody: 12:26pm On Oct 09, 2015
Forget lectures on the ladies, what in God's name is "creep" & "refused dumb" ?

Poor girl is about to do a dyslexic nigga grin

1 Like

Re: Bad Guys In The House: I Need Ur Lectures Nd Talents by Nobody: 12:26pm On Oct 09, 2015
Hahahaah...juz start the convo with busted bulb...offer her food, water & keep staring at her... grin the rest will juz follow.Lol.
Re: Bad Guys In The House: I Need Ur Lectures Nd Talents by Nobody: 12:28pm On Oct 09, 2015
like those those swit sugarcoated words now...
am just a learner but a fast learner thou...

just need ur step-by-step guide to get ha down-lo
Re: Bad Guys In The House: I Need Ur Lectures Nd Talents by Nobody: 12:29pm On Oct 09, 2015
KashyBaby:
Hahahaah...juz start the convo with busted bulb...offer her food, water & keep staring at her... grin the rest will juz follow.Lol.

copied that.....

buh ma eyes aint sexy now
Re: Bad Guys In The House: I Need Ur Lectures Nd Talents by Latoch(m): 12:30pm On Oct 09, 2015
Just read ur bible and pray.

1 Like

Re: Bad Guys In The House: I Need Ur Lectures Nd Talents by demolinka(m): 12:31pm On Oct 09, 2015
Rule 1: Whatever u do, do not speak English!!!

3 Likes

Re: Bad Guys In The House: I Need Ur Lectures Nd Talents by froshricky22(f): 12:34pm On Oct 09, 2015
orisirisi
Re: Bad Guys In The House: I Need Ur Lectures Nd Talents by Nobody: 12:46pm On Oct 09, 2015
demolinka:

why
Re: Bad Guys In The House: I Need Ur Lectures Nd Talents by Kingsley1000(m): 12:50pm On Oct 09, 2015
OP FIRST OF ALL,MAKE THE ENVIRONMENT CONDUSIVE AND CONFORTABLE FOR HER....PUT ANY ROMANTIC MOVIES,WHILE WATCHING MAKE SURE U SIT CLOSE TO HER.....DISCREETLY,CROSS UR HAND OVER HER NECK,DO IT IN A SUBTLE MANNER(DONT RUSH),LOOK INTO HER EYES,LEAN FORWARD TO KISS HER.....OR U TELL HER TO CLOSE HER EYES THAT U HAVE A PRESENT(use ur hand to cover her eyes)...now kiss her and take things from there

1 Like

Re: Bad Guys In The House: I Need Ur Lectures Nd Talents by demolinka(m): 12:53pm On Oct 09, 2015
saintuu:

why
cos if he do the girl may juz left him and ran out
Re: Bad Guys In The House: I Need Ur Lectures Nd Talents by Nobody: 12:58pm On Oct 09, 2015
demolinka:
cos if he do the girl may juz left him and ran out

i see....'if he do'...
Re: Bad Guys In The House: I Need Ur Lectures Nd Talents by nikkypearl(f): 12:59pm On Oct 09, 2015
shocked shocked

Give your life to christ Op. .

1 Like

Re: Bad Guys In The House: I Need Ur Lectures Nd Talents by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 09, 2015
Kingsley1000:
OP FIRST OF ALL,MAKE THE ENVIRONMENT CONDUSIVE AND CONFORTABLE FOR HER....PUT ANY ROMANTIC MOVIES,WHILE WATCHING MAKE SURE U SIT CLOSE TO HER.....DISCREETLY,CROSS UR HAND OVER HER NECK,DO IT IN A SUBTLE MANNER(DONT RUSH),LOOK INTO HER EYES,LEAN FORWARD TO KISS HER.....OR U TELL HER TO CLOSE HER EYES THAT U HAVE A PRESENT(use ur hand to cover her eyes)...now kiss her and take things from there

badoo....i feel u dere.....

u av tayed in the business...

i pray i dont blow up things
Re: Bad Guys In The House: I Need Ur Lectures Nd Talents by Nobody: 1:02pm On Oct 09, 2015
nikkypearl:
shocked shocked

Give your fucking life to christ Op. .
saint Anselm... weldone there
Re: Bad Guys In The House: I Need Ur Lectures Nd Talents by hertz9te(m): 1:05pm On Oct 09, 2015
first start with the things you guys talk about mostly....it helps you get comfortable with her,,,,the conversation would ease you up n make her feel safe in your company..............
keep it going,crack her up a few times(she will completely let her guard down)
move in for the kill...get serious,look at her straight into her eyes n start telling her romantic stuffs(you should know those na)..
move closer,stealthily.....use your head,don't rush....make contact with her while talking,hold her hands or something,,,slowly caress ,slowly,,,,keep talking,,,,,,,I've tried na....you suppose know how to continue from there.

7 Likes

Re: Bad Guys In The House: I Need Ur Lectures Nd Talents by nikkypearl(f): 1:07pm On Oct 09, 2015
saintuu:

saint Anselm... weldone there
E pain u? grin *modified*
Re: Bad Guys In The House: I Need Ur Lectures Nd Talents by Kingsley1000(m): 1:07pm On Oct 09, 2015
saintuu:

badoo....i feel u dere.....

u av tayed in the business...

i pray i dont blow up things
when u kiss her,she'll try to resist but will succumb if u're persistent....MAKE SURE U'RE CONFIDENT,JUST CALM UR NERVES.......pls DON'T COME HERE TO CREATE ANOTHER THREAD ON HOW UR BABE GOT PREGNANT

#use condom o

4 Likes

Re: Bad Guys In The House: I Need Ur Lectures Nd Talents by Nobody: 1:10pm On Oct 09, 2015
Kingsley1000:
when u kiss her,she'll try to resist but will succumb if u're persistent....MAKE SURE U'RE CONFIDENT,JUST CALM UR NERVES.......pls DON'T COME HERE TO CREATE ANOTHER THREAD ON HOW UR BABE GOT PREGNANT

#use condom o

loooooolz....copied that
Re: Bad Guys In The House: I Need Ur Lectures Nd Talents by Nobody: 1:18pm On Oct 09, 2015
nikkypearl:
E pain u? grin *modified*
pain me khee!!!
Re: Bad Guys In The House: I Need Ur Lectures Nd Talents by Kingsley1000(m): 1:18pm On Oct 09, 2015
saintuu:

loooooolz....copied that
grin NO TRY WITHDRAWAL METHOD O wish u all d best
Re: Bad Guys In The House: I Need Ur Lectures Nd Talents by Okobaba1(m): 1:45pm On Oct 09, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Forget lectures on the ladies, what in God's name is "creep" & "refused dumb" ?

Poor girl is about to do a dyslexic nigga grin

Hey! Calm down. D dude is obviously in a state of anxiety.

I perceive u ar single and searching?
Re: Bad Guys In The House: I Need Ur Lectures Nd Talents by Nobody: 1:47pm On Oct 09, 2015
Okobaba1:

Hey! Calm down. D dude is obviously in a state of anxiety.

I perceive u ar single and searching?

You "perceive" wrong.
Re: Bad Guys In The House: I Need Ur Lectures Nd Talents by lampardizik(m): 1:52pm On Oct 09, 2015
demolinka:

gringrin before the poor girl will start digging English's grave instead gringrin
Re: Bad Guys In The House: I Need Ur Lectures Nd Talents by Okobaba1(m): 1:52pm On Oct 09, 2015
PunkyVeer:

You "perceive" wrong.

Ok. A friend of mine likes U.
Re: Bad Guys In The House: I Need Ur Lectures Nd Talents by Nobody: 1:55pm On Oct 09, 2015
Okobaba1:

Ok. A friend of mine likes U.

Really? I like me too grin Who's the guy?
Re: Bad Guys In The House: I Need Ur Lectures Nd Talents by Okobaba1(m): 2:02pm On Oct 09, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Really? I like me too grin Who's the guy?

He's reading this...altho he is kinda shy...he is into photography.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Will Happen Next? / Week 22 Pool Draws / A Lot Of Guys Are Unknowingly Getting Married To Bad Girls...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.