Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World (54945 Views)

Taking About Countries Of World / Steps And Things Needed On How To Study And Work In USA / Plane Carrying 4 People And 2 Children Missing Over Bermuda, Bahamas(Photos). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by mrstheo(f): 4:52pm On Oct 11, 2015
Loving it, keep it coming op
Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by Topman0001(m): 4:54pm On Oct 11, 2015
Russians generally answer the phone by saying, "I'm listening"
Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by Topman0001(m): 4:55pm On Oct 11, 2015
The screwdriver was invented before the screw.
Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by Topman0001(m): 4:56pm On Oct 11, 2015
Indiana has a city named Santa Claus
Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by dacovajnr: 4:58pm On Oct 11, 2015
shizzy7:
Noooo ,, Prisoner pass prisoner I don't mind staying in this type of prison where you're treated like a king instead of being punished...

You want to compare this place to Kirikiri, where mosquito bite coupled with Sudden slaps from Mad people is enough punishment for you...grin gringrin...

There's a Complete video of the prison on YouTube.. Just read people's comment...funny..

Pix..This prison is finer than some people's house/ hostel..
. But that won't stop you from being address as Ex-convict

1 Like

Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by Topman0001(m): 5:04pm On Oct 11, 2015
Many people in parts of China eat insects. Some common insects are bean worms, scorpions, and locusts.
Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by Topman0001(m): 5:06pm On Oct 11, 2015
A Nigerian woman was caught entering UK with 104 kg of snails in her baggage.
Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by Topman0001(m): 5:08pm On Oct 11, 2015
According to Genesis 1:20-22 the chichen came before the egg.

1 Like

Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by Topman0001(m): 5:12pm On Oct 11, 2015
The Main Library at Indiana University sinks over an inch every year. The reason? When it was built, engineers failed to take into account the weight of all the books
Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by shizzy7(f): 5:12pm On Oct 11, 2015
erico2k2:
No I did not, thats my family.thanks.
Eric Dafinone. grin Are you an accountant??
Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by Jasi7(m): 5:12pm On Oct 11, 2015
TheSuperNerd:
It's alright..... *smiles*

Einstein and Da Vinci are two of some super role models of mine in science and more.

Interesting profiles they command, I must say.

*smiles*

Why u jst dey smile give shizzy nw....b careful o
Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by Topman0001(m): 5:14pm On Oct 11, 2015
According to standard dressing and fashion code. Men's shirts have the buttons on the right, but women's shirts have the buttons on the left.
Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by shizzy7(f): 5:16pm On Oct 11, 2015
Topman0001:
According to Genesis 1:20-22 the chichen came before the egg.
Lol, I just read that chapter,, there is nothing like egg thereoooo
Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by Topman0001(m): 5:18pm On Oct 11, 2015
In ancient Greece, children of wealthy families were dipped in olive oil at birth to keep them hairless throughout their lives
Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by shizzy7(f): 5:19pm On Oct 11, 2015
Topman0001:
Indiana has a city named Santa Claus
Welcome to Santa Claus.

1 Like

Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by Topman0001(m): 5:19pm On Oct 11, 2015
shizzy7:
Lol, I just read that chapter,, there is nothing like egg thereoooo

Durring creation, bird was created, afterwards the bird will lay eggs na
Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by Topman0001(m): 5:21pm On Oct 11, 2015
shizzy7:
Welcome to Santa Claus.
your thread actually exposed me to research online
Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by scarr: 5:22pm On Oct 11, 2015
all4naija:
Sure it is one of them. Possibly you didn't pay attention to what he said. Then from there do searches on his statements and confirm them from other sources.

that particular source holds no water,
I have over 50gb of data on conspiracy issues spanning d 15th-21th century,
Rothschild is rich, yes!
controls foreign reserve, yes!
but the thing is just overated, if only Rothschild controls d cbn of all d world what are d other 12 power families doing?

on another note, vatican doesn't have a capital because it's a city-state and doesn't need one
Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by Nobody: 5:25pm On Oct 11, 2015
scarr:

that particular source holds no water,
I have over 50gb of data on conspiracy issues spanning d 15th-21th century,
Rothschild is rich, yes!
controls foreign reserve, yes!
but the thing is just overated, if only Rothschild controls d cbn of all d world what are d other 12 power families doing?

on another note, vatican doesn't have a capital because it's a city-state and doesn't need one
I agree with you to a large extent. On the Rockefeller issue it is true they have something to do with it because they control some of the famous 7 oil companies in the world. Their control has dwindled over the years in modern time.

It is Vatican Vatican. Hehehe...! I think it doesn't qualify for a nation of its own. City-state is convoluted term to me. It is an excuse for it to be called a nation of its own while looking at what defines a nation.
Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by Topman0001(m): 5:26pm On Oct 11, 2015
The Kiwi, national bird of New Zealand, can't fly. It lives in a hole in the ground, is almost blind, and lays only one egg each year. Despite this, it has survived for more than 70 million years
Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by Topman0001(m): 5:31pm On Oct 11, 2015
If the entire population of earth was reduced to exactly 100 people, 51% would be female, 49% male; 50% of the world's currency would be held by 6 people, one person would be nearly dead, one nearly born
Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by Topman0001(m): 5:33pm On Oct 11, 2015
The most populated city in the world is Tokyo, with 30 million residents
Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by shizzy7(f): 5:34pm On Oct 11, 2015
scarr:

when Rockefeller is mentioned, John D Rockefeller comes to mind,
when Rothschild is mentioned, Rothschild Family comes to mind,

Rockefeller (JDR) is richer than any single Rothschild.
secrecy doesn't conote wealth.

if you want to validate your statement state which of the Rothschild is richer than JDR

JOHN D. ROCKEFELLER - $374billion
NATHAN MAYER ROTHSCHILD -- $ 450Billion.

Its Rothschild then Rockefeller...
http://www.instash.com/top-10-richest-men-of-all-time
There is even a book about them
"The Rockefeller File"

2 Likes

Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by shizzy7(f): 5:55pm On Oct 11, 2015
Topman0001:
The most populated city in the world is Tokyo, with 30 million residents

Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by erico2k2(m): 5:59pm On Oct 11, 2015
shizzy7:
Eric Dafinone. grin
Are you an accountant??
nah a Mechanical Engineer. my younger brother and my Dad are both chartered accountants and my name is not Eric,jst an alaise. also my surname is not Dafinone.
Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by JiggamanGh: 6:02pm On Oct 11, 2015
shizzy7:
Thanks, jigga you kept the thread burning while I was snoring my lungs out...
I would have posted this but I thought the reason for migration was not substantial enough...
Abeg,, ignore that dude...

Yo r welcome. Great thread, very educational
Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by Cooljoe1(m): 6:04pm On Oct 11, 2015
shizzy7:
The Smallest Country in the world is VATICAN CITY
Land mass/area -- 0.44km(sq)
^^ This is the where the pope lives
This was among my questions in the unilorin post utme exam.
Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by shizzy7(f): 6:29pm On Oct 11, 2015
Cooljoe1:

This was among my questions in the unilorin post utme exam.
Did you tick Vatican city??
Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by Cooljoe1(m): 6:35pm On Oct 11, 2015
shizzy7:
Did you tick Vatican city??
Yea(tho i did guess work)..other options include Bahamas,Guinea and one other country.
Lucky me.. cool cool
Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by scarr: 6:38pm On Oct 11, 2015
all4naija:

I agree with you to a large extent. On the Rockefeller issue it is true they have something to do with it because they control some of the famous 7 oil companies in the world. Their control has dwindled over the years in modern time.

It is Vatican Vatican. Hehehe...! I think it doesn't qualify for a nation of its own. City-state is convoluted term to me. It is an excuse for it to be called a nation of its own while looking at what defines a nation.

they control oil companies, top real estate and top finance institutions,
even tho thier control seems to be dwindling it might take up to d next 10 generations before thier fortunes would be really affected.

if u don't see vatican as a country then u shouldn't call Singapore a country also cos it's also a city-state without a capital

1 Like

Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by Nobody: 7:05pm On Oct 11, 2015
scarr:

they control oil companies, top real estate and top finance institutions,
even tho thier control seems to be dwindling it might take up to d next 10 generations before thier fortunes would be really affected.

if u don't see vatican as a country then u shouldn't call Singapore a country also cos it's also a city-state without a capital
The capital of Singapore is Singapore. It is made up of 63 islands and about 719.1 km land mass. Vatican is a land that is 110 acres(about 667 meters) not large enough for good farm land. Please... Don't compare both of them.
Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by Idrismusty97(m): 7:26pm On Oct 11, 2015
JiggamanGh:
It would take 1,200,000 mosquitoes, each sucking once, to completely drain the average human of blood.
But it takes only one to infect you with malaria

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Ikorodu-Mile 12 Road: Crowd At The Ikorodu Ferry Terminal Today / Meet Arthur Nwabufo, First Nigerian To Reach Antarctica With The Russian Fleet / Nigeria Air Has Finally Arrived In Abuja (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.