Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World (54978 Views)

Taking About Countries Of World / Steps And Things Needed On How To Study And Work In USA / Plane Carrying 4 People And 2 Children Missing Over Bermuda, Bahamas(Photos). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by shizzy7(f): 8:37am On Oct 11, 2015
Bollinger:

Dangote being the 2nd most powerful black man, is that your opinion or just fact. Where does his influence extend to, other than in Nigeria and a few other african countries where poverty prevails? Money does not necesarilly mean power you know. If that is the case, then one can make the same argument for Oprah winfrey.
Nothing here is my opinion,, Google most powerful black men in the world and read about reasons why he's the 2nd..

About Poverty talk to the government before talking to dangote..,,check his companies CSR before forming an opinion...

3 Likes

Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by Nobody: 8:37am On Oct 11, 2015
shizzy7:
Who says ROCKEFELLER is the Richest family in the world

ROTHSCHILD is the richest,, wealthiest,, Crazy money family in the world
This is where I say ""POVERTY NA BASTARD""
Even Forbes can't feature them because they can't get an accurate amount of what they own 'cos the money has been shared individually to present and Unborn generations

This family is a Banking dynasty owning Most of the Banks in the world,,Gold magnate,,also into wine...with a Total net worth of $500trillion....
ROTHSCHILD famous QUOTE::
"Give me Control of a nation's money and I care not who makes the Laws...

I care not what Puppet is placed on the throne of England to rule the empire.... The man that controls Britain's money Supply controls the British Empire.. And I Control the money supply.

Rockefeller is the richest man in modern times as a single individual , no single Rothschild has the amount of money Rockefeller has , combined together all the Rothschild may have been richer than John . D . Rockefeller but no single Rothschild was as rich as him. Now here's a fun fact for you , Mansa Musa was regarded as the richest man to have ever lived , he lived in the 14th century and came from Mali.

3 Likes

Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by vivaciousvivi(f): 8:38am On Oct 11, 2015
shizzy7:
Please, he's my friend and he's just trying to make the thread interesting by commenting on what I post...
There is nothing boring about what he's doing.. He was here when I opened the thread....
Sweetie, I second the comment made by Teewhydope although I didn't want to comment on it. While I would say it wasn't boring per se, it was damn distracting and mostly unnecessary. Threads like this require uninterrupted flow to be mostly enjoyable not *winks and rubbing hands and endless babble.
Btw, keep up the good work. I find threads like this quite informative and entertaining.

13 Likes

Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by shizzy7(f): 8:43am On Oct 11, 2015
neoapocalypse:

Rockefeller is the richest man in modern times as a single individual , no single Rothschild has the amount of money Rockefeller has , combined together all the Rothschild may have been richer than John . D . Rockefeller but no single Rothschild was as rich as him. Now here's a fun fact for you , Mansa Musa was regarded as the richest man to have ever lived , he lived in the 14th century and came from Mali.
Yes, that's why it's "richest family".. Rothschild are very secretive so I think there are single Rothschild that are richer than Rockefeller.... . I also read about Mansa Musa I wonder what happened to all the money....
Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by promo4(m): 8:47am On Oct 11, 2015
Interesting facts...keep it up dearie
Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by Nobody: 8:51am On Oct 11, 2015
shizzy7:
Yes, that's why it's "richest family".. Rothschild are very secretive so I think there are single Rothschild that are richer than Rockefeller.... . I also read about Mansa Musa I wonder what happened to all the money....

No single Rothschild is as rich as Rockefeller , you might want to check on that. Mansa Musa didn't have paper money , at that time riches were measured in possessions , he had hundreds of tonnes of gold which would estimated to be in hundreds of billion dollars valued in present times. It was said he rode into Egypt giving everybody huge chunks of gold in Egypt and his stash wasn't even half depleted.
Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by oz4real83(m): 8:54am On Oct 11, 2015
Biafra is a fictitious country in the world where fraudsters,drug pushers,ritualists,insurgents,belligerent people live!!!

4 Likes

Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by Bollinger(m): 8:54am On Oct 11, 2015
shizzy7:
Nothing here is my opinion,, Google most powerful black men in the world and read about reasons why he's the 2nd..

About Poverty talk to the government before talking to dangote..,,check his companies CSR before forming an opinion...

Just checked again. Just so i'd know i wasn't crazy. Google refers to the RICHEST black person, not the most powerful. When anyone is the most powerful in the world, it means his influence transfers to everyone in the world. The person is easily recognizable to almost every living person, which is why michael jackson was on that list at one time which is understandable. And, Obama being on it is also understandable. When Obama coughs, the world listens. The only people that really recognize dangote or feel his impact are his employees and a few Nigerians. Most powerful black man? i think not. He's not even the most powerful in Nigeria not to talk of the world. Tinubu is more powerful than him. Tinubu's impact, good or bad, can be felt by all Nigerians. Buhari is one of his impacts.

3 Likes

Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by vickertony(m): 8:56am On Oct 11, 2015
manchester united is the most successful club in english football..they have been champions 20 times.
former manager sir alex ferguson is the most successful club manager in british football and one of football greats.

1 Like

Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by Nobody: 9:01am On Oct 11, 2015
shizzy7:
They are really old... I know a family of 5 and 4 of them are Lawyers..Their father is the only one who is not a Lawyer and it was planned

I know a family with 5 doctors and one of them is on this forum ( a very close friend of mine ) , they are a family of geniuses with their mother having the best result in WAEC in Nigeria during her time and the first son also having the 3rd best Jamb result in Nigeria during his time with a fantastic WAEC result ( 6 A1 and 3 A3 ) , the son also had the best result for the post graduate medical college for West Africa. For privacy sake I'll not mention his moniker. The dad is also a Professor now

5 Likes

Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by sleek82(m): 9:02am On Oct 11, 2015
neoapocalypse:

well i tot i read this mansa musa story too, now im confused. In the article, rockefeller was also listed but the musa guy surpassed him. I think he was said to have dealt in gold and gemstones or so

3 Likes

Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:14am On Oct 11, 2015
vickertony:
manchester united is the most successful club in english football..they have been champions 20 times.
former manager sir alex ferguson is the most successful club manager in british football and one of football greats.
what abt Mourinho?
Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by kernigsloan: 9:18am On Oct 11, 2015
Well done shizzy7 . One of the best threads I've seen on NL in a while
Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by Nobody: 9:19am On Oct 11, 2015
I find JiggamanGh's post more educating and entertaining than the op's , most of the op's post/info are well known facts
Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by shizzy7(f): 9:22am On Oct 11, 2015
MOST EDUCATED PRESIDENT IN THE WORLD
ROBERT MUGABE- President Of Zimbabwe
Academic Degrees::
1.Bachelor of Arts(hist&Eng)-- Uni. of Forte Hare (1951)
2."" Of Administration (B.Admin) -- Uni. Of s.a (unisa)
3. "" Of Education (B.Ed) -- Unisa
4."" Of Science (B.Sc)Economics -- Uni. of London
5."" Of Law(LLB) - -Uni of London
6.Masters Of Law(LL.M)-- Uni. Of London
7.Masters Of Science (MSC)Economics --Uni. of London

And 11 honorary degrees..

10 Likes

Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by shizzy7(f): 9:24am On Oct 11, 2015
kernigsloan:
Well done shizzy7 . One of the best threads I've seen on NL in a while
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by Bollinger(m): 9:27am On Oct 11, 2015
neoapocalypse:

I think you got it wrong. Rockefeller was localized in his fortunes. The rothschild family fortunes is inbedded in every economy of significance in the world. Those guys are scaringly rich. People say the are the illuminati. Not members but are the organization.
Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by shizzy7(f): 9:30am On Oct 11, 2015
vivaciousvivi:

Sweetie, I second the comment made by Teewhydope although I didn't want to comment on it. While I would say it wasn't boring per se, it was damn distracting and mostly unnecessary. Threads like this require uninterrupted flow to be mostly enjoyable not *winks and rubbing hands and endless babble.
Btw, keep up the good work. I find threads like this quite informative and entertaining.
Okay, maybe it was boring to some people but it was not boring to me....You look huuuu **lips sealed **..
Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by shizzy7(f): 9:35am On Oct 11, 2015
neoapocalypse:

I know a family with 5 doctors and one of them is on this forum ( a very close friend of mine ) , they are a family of geniuses with their mother having the best result in WAEC in Nigeria during her time and the first son also having the 3rd best Jamb result in Nigeria during his time with a fantastic WAEC result ( 6 A1 and 3 A3 ) , the son also had the best result for the post graduate medical college for West Africa. For privacy sake I'll not mention his moniker. The dad is also a Professor now
LOL,,, If a child is not intelligent in that family that child is a bastard....Theirs is not just intelligence,, its a gift...

2 Likes

Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by shizzy7(f): 9:52am On Oct 11, 2015
Elizabeth Blackwell(1821- 1910) - First Female Doctor..
She was rejected by over 19 schools before she was finally accepted by Geneva Medical College in NY..

Dr. Eliza Ann Grier, the first African - American to practice medicine

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by dacovajnr: 9:52am On Oct 11, 2015
Ezedon:
i've been to all these place, and also met , dine and wine with all those women in my dreams
baami you need urgent help spiritually grin

2 Likes

Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by vickertony(m): 9:56am On Oct 11, 2015
YoungDaNaval:
what abt Mourinho?
mourinho is great,but ferguson is the most succesful.
Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by Gidoka(m): 10:06am On Oct 11, 2015
shizzy7 I love ur thread
Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by Ivoryd1: 10:13am On Oct 11, 2015
Took ma tyme reading it all....couldn't quit till I say kudos to you d op n d oda guy......very informative n educative.....think I got info to share wif ma students in skuul....

3 Likes

Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by shizzy7(f): 10:13am On Oct 11, 2015
Gidoka:
shizzy7 I love ur thread
shocked Thanks..
Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by YOUNGKAHUNA: 10:17am On Oct 11, 2015
Interesting
Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by MAYOWAAK: 10:28am On Oct 11, 2015
Qatar is the only country that starts with a "Q," and Iraq is the only one that ends with one.

1 Like

Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by Macelliot(m): 10:29am On Oct 11, 2015
shizzy7:
MICHAEL LOTITO
A Man who ate An Airplane, 18 bicycles,15 Shopping carts and other metallic Objects...
He suffered From a Medical Condition called "pica" that causes cravens to eat dirt, glass and anything metal

He died on June 25th 2007 from natural causes..Aged 57
Jonnydon22, Plaetton, if this had occurred in the Bible story, you guys would have called it a 'Myth'.

Atheists and their "deceit" they calls "intelligience"..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by Macelliot(m): 10:29am On Oct 11, 2015
shizzy7:
MICHAEL LOTITO
A Man who ate An Airplane, 18 bicycles,15 Shopping carts and other metallic Objects...
He suffered From a Medical Condition called "pica" that causes cravens to eat dirt, glass and anything metal

He died on June 25th 2007 from natural causes..Aged 57
Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by shizzy7(f): 10:37am On Oct 11, 2015
MAYOWAAK:
Qatar is the only country that starts with a "Q," and Iraq is the only one that ends with one.
Pix 1. Qatar
2. Iraq.
Dreamt is the only word in English that ends with "MT".

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Nigeria Air Has Finally Arrived In Abuja (Photos, Video) / The Modern Emerging Face Of Ibadan City. / Lagosians, Why Are We Like This? (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.