Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,002 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1038) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4752813 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1035) (1036) (1037) (1038) (1039) (1040) (1041) ... (5692) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 10:06am On Sep 29, 2018
dru23:

This is the difference between 5 &6

baba e no easy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 10:14am On Sep 29, 2018
So I have been able to match a new narrative with my drivers ... crashing their weekly rental down to as long as 20k but STILL meet up with a projected earning monthly...

The idea is MEETING up with a NET earning Monthly on every car.

Example:

weekly delivery is 35k

monthly is 35,000 x 4weeks 140,000k

How much is the vehicle ready to lose MONTHLY (5-7k)?

How much of this weekly rent can be given to third party ?

At the end the hussle is about service delivery .. and consistent service delivery will yield profit.

i dey come back to break down the narrative on service delivery
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 10:15am On Sep 29, 2018
New Car Alert... My Fav

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 10:17am On Sep 29, 2018
slamstanlee:
50% remaining. If by 7pm i never almost chop dis 6k for one reason....na to switch to uber and pursue d 7k which is very "choppable" grin
If I be you I no go even look taxifire side because their own no dey guaranteed and nyama nyama too much, just dey pray make those sakamanje boys no remember you. Everything labored for will be gone.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bozz007(m): 11:34am On Sep 29, 2018
Tempted to sell my car and call it quits with the business.

Some drivers are just criminals

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lexylexy(m): 11:54am On Sep 29, 2018
bozz007:

lol, can you kindly expansiate on what transpired?

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 12:00pm On Sep 29, 2018
bozz007:

Confirm

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mymotong: 12:33pm On Sep 29, 2018
mymotong:
Drivers wanted, weekly rental:

2010 Toyota Camry: 35K
2003 Toyota Camry: 31K
2008 Toyota Yaris: 35K
2004 Toyota Camry: 32K

Send email to: support@mymoto.com.ng
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jayooh: 3:20pm On Sep 29, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

they warned you like 200 times before they disconnected you wink

O'contrary no single notification. It came to me as a surprise. Very unlike uber.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jayooh: 3:28pm On Sep 29, 2018
Jomandi13:

This are the kind of persons that take things for granted.Instead of been proactive he may be found wanting and reactive.

Hmm hmm. Show star- Mr know it all.

Shebi it's you that taught me to renew my drivers licence in June when they notified me about it? Or in august when the temporary was expiring?

Na so una crucify Jesus!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 4:38pm On Sep 29, 2018
thebigkendo:

I gave a prophecy about this during the oil war grin grin immediately Aunty Radu mentioned oil filter as part of her package. I knew our resident oil seller would jump into that grin grin

Dru23 = hustler
My next prophecy for Drubaba is : full package ie Oil + oil filter + oil change Servicing (by Kazeem) at a price

Lol. Man's got to eat.
Let him hustle as long as he does it respectfully. It's another product I can break if he doesn't.

Carquest extended filters for N3,285 should be in next week at (I forget)'s request.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by thebigkendo(m): 4:46pm On Sep 29, 2018
radautoworks:

Lol. Man's got to eat.
Let him hustle as long as he does it respectfully. It's another product I can break if he doesn't.

Extended filters should be in next week at TheCar request.

Fixed grin
What has baby Radu done to you, you are normally not this forgetful shocked shocked
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 4:52pm On Sep 29, 2018
thebigkendo:

Fixed grin
What has baby Radu done to you, you are normally not this forgetful shocked shocked

Thanks! Baby Radu doesn't respect time of day o! And she doesn't cry. She just wants to play and will yell at you until you do *sigh*
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Space411: 5:13pm On Sep 29, 2018
I want to buy a Toyota Camry V6 engine at 700k is it advisable to go ahead? I would like to put it on the platforms to earn money on the side.
I would appreciate sincere replies
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 5:20pm On Sep 29, 2018
Space411:
I want to buy a Toyota Camry V6 engine at 700k is it advisable to go ahead? I would like to put it on the platforms to earn money on the side.
grin grin grin grin grin
That is the way the village people are waiting for you if you try that journey

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 5:21pm On Sep 29, 2018
Taxify about to spoil it now sad just one flash request, driver did not respond, dem drop d finish rate. Idiots

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ebiye55(m): 5:27pm On Sep 29, 2018
Bros, don't.

Space411:

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kingsley55(m): 5:36pm On Sep 29, 2018
Carshopper:

will add u up

Kindly add 08026232236
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:51pm On Sep 29, 2018
Space411:

you have heard there is money on uber abi? grin

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 5:52pm On Sep 29, 2018
thebigkendo:

Fixed grin

The Fixer - TheBigKendo (nairaland's version of Olivia Pope)

Already ordered Purolator BOSS Premium Oil Filter on Amazon. Expecting Delivery Next Week.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dammyray(m): 6:47pm On Sep 29, 2018
So I'll not see this money like this?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 7:02pm On Sep 29, 2018
slamstanlee:
Taxify about to spoil it now sad just one flash request, driver did not respond, dem drop d finish rate. Idiots
But you were warned earlier. Chasing easy 7k is better than the 6k with so many conditions attached to it.
Anyway, you still have two days which is still so enough for you to make the 20 trips

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 7:20pm On Sep 29, 2018
Dammyray:
So I'll not see this money like this?
i have done 20trips as at 7.15pm. Completed. But 69%. I am doing doing 21st trip now immediately. Lemme see how dey wan to do me ojoro
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 8:25pm On Sep 29, 2018
radautoworks:

Lol. Man's got to eat.

Carquest extended filters for N3,285 should be in next week at (I forget)'s request.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 9:05pm On Sep 29, 2018
brogxy:

But you were warned earlier. Chasing easy 7k is better than the 6k with so many conditions attached to it.
Anyway, you still have two days which is still so enough for you to make the 20 trips
Dem papa!
Ojoro people. I had to complete the 21st trip to arepo after berger to hit it. The kind of trip i normally reject or pass to another driver. (Its good sha, 4k from lekki)
I had to chase it cos i owe dem 1500 grin.

Now i have quickly log off so dey dont do another magic.

Now its to time pursue uber 7k easily 2moro and monday, all things being equal
Sunday- 13 trips
Monday- 7 trips

Modified*
9.08pm another trip back to chevron lekki.
No sleeping till 11pm cheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 10:49pm On Sep 29, 2018
Destination trip o. Elegushi set back to mainland.
Shomolu bound. Den i stroll enter ogudu and crash for bed.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ifyeez: 11:16pm On Sep 29, 2018
slamstanlee:
Dem papa!
Ojoro people. I had to complete the 21st trip to arepo after berger to hit it. The kind of trip i normally reject or pass to another driver. (Its good sha, 4k from lekki)
I had to chase it cos i owe dem 1500 grin.

Now i have quickly log off so dey dont do another magic.

Now its to time pursue uber 7k easily 2moro and monday, all things being equal
Sunday- 13 trips
Monday- 7 trips

Modified*
9.08pm another trip back to chevron lekki.
No sleeping till 11pm cheesy
Na so, working hard for your money �

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 11:36pm On Sep 29, 2018
Pitokwe:

Thanks D Oracle!!

Which affordable car with the best of fuel economy will you recommend
Picanto
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 12:09am On Sep 30, 2018
Grand total plus bonus= N29600...
Been long i crack around 30k without offline trips cos of laziness.
Enjoy ur weekend guys...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by xana101: 12:16am On Sep 30, 2018
slamstanlee:
Grand total plus bonus= N29600...
Been long i crack around 30k without offline trips cos of laziness.
Enjoy ur weekend guys...
nice one bro. I did 28k today without bonus. Today's request was back2back

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pitokwe(m): 6:22am On Sep 30, 2018
deedee44:

Picanto

Thanks.

There are only Nigeria used Pincanto.
Is it customer preference?

Cc:Gazzuz

(1) (2) (3) ... (1035) (1036) (1037) (1038) (1039) (1040) (1041) ... (5692) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.