Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,946 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1040) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4752517 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1037) (1038) (1039) (1040) (1041) (1042) (1043) ... (5692) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by alstarmayo(m): 10:19am On Oct 01, 2018
You people will share jollof rice

julietromeo:
If you are called by Taxify for the special campaign that will be happening today by 9am we can hook up. I'm presently there.
Happy new month and happy independence guys.
A serious driver should not joke with the remaining Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays that are remaining in this year..... 70k can be made in those 3days if you can work smartly.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 10:29am On Oct 01, 2018
brogxy:

Hmmm! Romeo3 the Biggest hustler. It's not strange that you would called for the jollof campaign.
I was about calling you in the month's end salary. Trust you were able to get the dough. Big up man
Why u dey mistaken did guy for romeo3?...seriously, dis guy (julietromeo) don dey this thread even when romeo3 was very active on d thread..

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jayooh: 10:57am On Oct 01, 2018
shollywendy1:

Why u dey mistaken did guy for romeo3?...seriously, dis guy (julietromeo) don dey this thread even when romeo3 was very active on d thread..
Leave them jjc's alone. Romeo3 we be single oshomo, this one na father of many nations already.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jayooh: 10:59am On Oct 01, 2018
julietromeo:
If you are called by Taxify for the special campaign that will be happening today by 9am we can hook up. I'm presently there.
Happy new month and happy independence guys.
A serious driver should not joke with the remaining Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays that are remaining in this year..... 70k can be made in those 3days if you can work smartly.
hope they are paying you for the calling? Inform of bonus or whatever?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lanreal29: 11:03am On Oct 01, 2018
I have experience driver here that looking for a car to start working.. Pls hook me up if there is vacancy. 08022262340 WhatsApp included
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 11:05am On Oct 01, 2018
jayooh:
Dis guyyyyyyyy....
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by julietromeo: 11:08am On Oct 01, 2018
brogxy:

Hmmm! Romeo3 the Biggest hustler. It's not strange that you would called for the jollof campaign.
I was about calling you in the month's end salary. Trust you were able to get the dough. Big up man
I'm not romeo3 bro. I have said that countless of time on this platform. I didn't pursue the monthly bonus. The finished rate is a crazy attempt by taxify. I reject long trips to meet up every month but they break my backbone with that. But I still make more than 100k as usual.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lanreal29: 11:12am On Oct 01, 2018
Dont sell yet, try this driver from me.. By God grace, all of us shall be happy in working together. 08022262340 WhatsApp included
bozz007:
Tempted to sell my car and call it quits with the business.

Some drivers are just criminals
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by julietromeo: 11:15am On Oct 01, 2018
jayooh:
Yes. They will pay from 9am to 2pm.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Kainosdu: 11:18am On Oct 01, 2018
Good morning house please need a sound car for rent(a Toyota corolla precisely), i can deliver 30kweekly no stories at all, i stay at ogudu, also very experienced on the ehailing platform, please help out if you can, can be reached on 08058397529. Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 1:42pm On Oct 01, 2018
We should agree taxify surge is sometimes fraud.
I dey with one driver and our apps(updated) showing different things

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epphy(m): 2:08pm On Oct 01, 2018
slamstanlee:

Just maybe one of you is on Lite and the other is on Taxify (the more expensive one).
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Highpriest(m): 2:29pm On Oct 01, 2018
lanreal29:
I have experience driver here that looking for a car to start working.. Pls hook me up if there is vacancy. 08022262340 WhatsApp included
Interested in a 2005 Honda EOD?
Weekly remittance of ₦32,000
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by teeboi77: 2:37pm On Oct 01, 2018
Tgiirl:

Why are u always looking for driver? Just asking noni cos I no won assume your tok Camry may get plenty issues making drivers dump the car. No offence bro

Happy Independence day

@Tgirl my driver was given another car by his uncle which is why I need another driver, there is nothing wrong with my car.
Thank you

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 2:50pm On Oct 01, 2018
slamstanlee:
1st image is old app while the 2nd imagine is updated.
Eppy may be right since they have two fare rates
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by osarodon(m): 2:51pm On Oct 01, 2018
Nice idea
Phranex:

If u were an investor.. Your narrative will be different.

I had 2.2 million and wanted to buy a car just for uber.

I enquired about the biz.. I was told drivers remit 35k weekly..

I did some calculations and wasn't happy with the model.

I invested the 2.2 in bikes.. Bought 10 bikes at 218 each....

The 10 bikes earned me 70k weekly at 1k daily on the mainland.

I took 5bikes to lekki

5 bikes in lekki earns me 70k weekly at 2k daily
5 bikes on mainland earns me 35k weekly at 1k daily

Cumulatively, I earn 105k weekly.

If I had bought a car, I would be crying now...

I want to revisit uber business. This is why I am asking these questions..

My bikes have the capacity to buy a car for uber...

Now you tell me, shouldn't uber bring more money for an investor than a common bike

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Jomandi13(m): 3:19pm On Oct 01, 2018
Epphy:

Just maybe one of you is on Lite and the other is on Taxify (the more expensive one).
Can someone pls explain the difference? Thank you.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 3:21pm On Oct 01, 2018
I heard taxify is sharing rice..

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Jomandi13(m): 3:23pm On Oct 01, 2018
Epphy:

Can someone pls explain the difference?Thank you.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 3:32pm On Oct 01, 2018
Epphy:

mine 2005 his 2006.
Surge should normally com when requests are more....
He was there i put on uber got request and left him...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epphy(m): 3:35pm On Oct 01, 2018
slamstanlee:
mine 2005 his 2006.
Surge should normally com when requests are more....
He was there i put on uber got request and left him...

Okay then... Taxify can explain. I don't trust their surge at times self.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epphy(m): 3:40pm On Oct 01, 2018
Jomandi13:

Can someone pls explain the difference?Thank you.

See attached screenshots...lite is cheaper.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 3:42pm On Oct 01, 2018
To all the people or drivers that say uber / taxify has cast....
It has cast in their imagination o... o yah drivers alike come for my head... I dey ready o ..

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by julietromeo: 3:56pm On Oct 01, 2018
Epphy:

Okay then... Taxify can explain. I don't trust their surge at times self.
The surge occurred BTW 12 n 2pm cos of people using the app to make request for jolof. Its not because of normal requests. The requests will be going to d selected taxify jolof drivers while others get normal request. Most riders won't make normal request at that time due to surge. They will prefer to use uber that is not surging.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Vicyace: 4:18pm On Oct 01, 2018
Can someone put me through on our to register my car on Taxify and uber as a partner?
I wanna rent it out.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pafo(m): 4:18pm On Oct 01, 2018
Middle of surge and no request for 20 mins.

E be like say uber dey mad
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Moda1: 5:13pm On Oct 01, 2018
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Moda1: 6:28pm On Oct 01, 2018
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iyaegin: 7:15pm On Oct 01, 2018
22 trips done and dusted.7k in the Bag.Time to close for the night before Uber use them clock close me by force..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 7:16pm On Oct 01, 2018
So i just did a 64km trip from festac to abijo GRA without honking.
Rider was like... bros ur horn no dey no dey work?
I replied with 3 loud horn.
He smiled.
When i start to think who will take me out of this bush... belle begin worry me, plus d trip was card.
I started looking for where to make a u-turn and face ajah...
One trip request entered, 4.7km away. oh! Thank u lord
Oga where are we going?
Rider: around shomolu
Perfect. Destination trip niyen. I close

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iyaegin: 7:17pm On Oct 01, 2018
pafo:
Middle of surge and no request for 20 mins.

E be like say uber dey mad

Lolz...thats the effect of too many drivers available as well.several times ds weekend I was in 1.6 surge and was getting 1.1 requests n.a. onlu5once I chop 1.6 surge d's weekend on top as e plenty around me.sometimes I would chase it only to see it fading away...

(1) (2) (3) ... (1037) (1038) (1039) (1040) (1041) (1042) (1043) ... (5692) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Omoapena(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.