Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,878 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (109) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4747033 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) ... (5690) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jcurrency(m): 10:39am On Jul 01, 2017
Sir, I have been certified and activated as a Uber driver to start driving and I would love to partner with you, as I'm hard-working, reliable, trustworthy, fluently speaking, neat in driving and obeying traffic laws.also i can provide two assurable and verifiable guarantors.. my details are as follows:

Yinkxberry:
Hello evryone, I have a Toyota Corolla 2010 automatic for an experienced driver on Uber/ taxify, to deliver #40k weekly... The car isin excellent condition.. If you are interested contact me on 08186092315 for more details.
Thanks!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jcurrency(m): 10:56am On Jul 01, 2017
Sir, as a to sand I would love towith you, as I'm hard-working, reliable, trustworthy, fluently speaking, neat in driving and obeying traffic laws.also i can provide two assurable and verifiable guarantors.. my details are

djaxz4sure:
Still looking for a driver for my 2007 Camry for immediate employment. Residents of palm grove/yaba axis are preferable. Send me a message if interested.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Walexz02(m): 12:42pm On Jul 01, 2017
Good day house, my dad is a taxi driver in Abuja and its environs, he understand and can speak English language fluently. Can he be employed as an Uber driver please?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iykee(m): 12:48pm On Jul 01, 2017
djaxz4sure:
Still looking for a driver for my 2007 Camry for immediate employment. Residents of palm grove/yaba axis are preferable. Send me a message if interested.

I'm interested. Can't see your number . Pls let's chat on 08102205266
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dexterush(f): 1:31pm On Jul 01, 2017
ARE YOU NEW ON UBER,AND NEED HELP REGISTERING YOUR CAR,CONTACT ME ON THIS NUMBER FOR QUICK UBER REGISTRATION. - 07032275304
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by xana101: 2:28pm On Jul 01, 2017
Please help me. I'm trying to add toll fee for my rider on taxify. Some one said I'll see fair review before I end d trip. But I didn't see any. Below is what I saw.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by xana101: 2:31pm On Jul 01, 2017
I've not been charging riders toll fee. Some one also said after ending d trip I'll see charge extra, please I didn't see it. Help me b4 riders finish my money on toll fee. Thank u
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ElosAgos(m): 2:32pm On Jul 01, 2017
ashiwajew:

1 Toyota

2 Go for 03/04 (to save more of what you intend to invest)

3 Save 5K every week from the proceeds to cater for monthly servicing and contingencies

4 If you have the time, start by driving it yourself to have an idea of the potential income and faults that may arise, you can install a tracker to always mitigate the risk of drivers telling you 'tales by moon light'. Give a driver but you are not guaranteed of a good driver, ensure that part of the agreement with your driver is for him to always bring it for you to inspect may be Sundays

5 I can send a sample to you. just DM me

6 Please do the registration as a car owner yourself under Uber for now and add your drivers so you can benefits from promotions as your account will always be credited if need be

7 Just get a driver referred to you by a close and trusted fellow and ensure he stands as a guarantor together with an additional guarantor. Know your driver's house address as in where his family lives. you can give the car to him but to always bring to you for inspection once in a week

Please, can I have the agreement template:

Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by alstarmayo(m): 2:32pm On Jul 01, 2017
end the trip first now

xana101:
Please help me. I'm trying to add toll fee for my rider on taxify. Some one said I'll see fair review before I end d trip. But I didn't see any. Below is what I saw.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by alstarmayo(m): 2:39pm On Jul 01, 2017
click on extra fees, add toll and click charge extra. that's all

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OlugbengaE: 2:55pm On Jul 01, 2017
lowk1:

Thanks for the concise answers sir.

What's your opinion on renting vs hp?

Buy the cheapest corolla you can get but also know uber requirements are never stable. They might reevaluate and change year of requirement to 2009 what happens to your 2003 car?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by xana101: 4:34pm On Jul 01, 2017
When I ended d trip, this is what I saw. I didnt see extra charges

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by xana101: 4:36pm On Jul 01, 2017
When I ended d trip. I saw price review, I clicked on price review, then I saw expected price and comment
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lowk1(m): 6:16pm On Jul 01, 2017
OlugbengaE:
Buy the cheapest corolla you can get but also know uber requirements are never stable. They might reevaluate and change year of requirement to 2009 what happens to your 2003 car?

That's a good question actually.

But unless Uber reduces their commission or increases their fares, I don't see 2015 cars coming back to the platform in the foreseeable future. And doing either of the 2 doesn't make much business sense for Uber for now.

Also consider that Uber intends to spread to other states in Nigeria; Rivers, Ogun and the rest. How many partners in those new states will be willing to sacrifice their newer vehicles just to join Uber? My guess is not so much.

Finally, Uber wants more partners to come aboard their platform which is why they have such long-running promos targeting partners. In this present climate, no businessman will want to invest in what will tie down capital unprofitably for long periods. And Uber is very much aware of this, which is why they dropped the minimum requirements in the first place.

So, while there's a likelihood of Uber raising the entry requirements, I think I will take my chances.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by alstarmayo(m): 6:29pm On Jul 01, 2017
EXTRA FEES right under the amount

xana101:
When I ended d trip. I saw price review, I clicked on price review, then I saw expected price and comment
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by myquestion(m): 6:42pm On Jul 01, 2017
Wats the lowest rating one can get on ones dashboard (i.e. Below 3.5 or 4.0)?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iykee(m): 10:31pm On Jul 01, 2017
bluebarz:

Hit me up on 080365867714 lets talk.

Your number has been switched off for weeks and when it finally rings. Someone who has no idea of nairaland picks and says wrong number
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by xana101: 11:50pm On Jul 01, 2017
alstarmayo:
EXTRA FEES right under the amount

Infact I need grasses. Thanks so much. God bless u.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Signet01: 2:39am On Jul 02, 2017
Hello everyone
I'm an active driver on Uber and taxify, with a year experience on Uber and presently on 4.75 rating
I'm presently in need of a car.
08170351185 call or whatzapp.
Thank you. smiley
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by xana101: 9:59am On Jul 02, 2017
Trying to open uber now and it's showing me my account need attention. Please what does that mean

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 2:22pm On Jul 02, 2017
xana101:
Trying to open uber now and it's showing me my account need attention. Please what does that mean
try log in ur details on a browser to see ur status. It could be waitlisted or rejected. The n contact their support team via email
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1simbo: 3:27pm On Jul 02, 2017
Hello everyone,
Please does taxify also reward you for inviting people to join the network as partners?
Thanks,
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by alstarmayo(m): 5:50pm On Jul 02, 2017
1simbo:
Hello everyone,
Please does taxify also reward you for inviting people to join the network as partners?
Thanks,

No, they don't
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by elninosanz: 6:09pm On Jul 02, 2017
xana101:

Go to your partner dashboard ( I think it is driver.uber.com) and check. I suspect that either your insurance or your drivers license has expired.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by zubby80(m): 7:19pm On Jul 02, 2017
Hello guys, just bought a clean tokunbo foreign used 2002 Honda civic, can it used for uber? If yes, would also be needing a driver

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by alstarmayo(m): 7:20pm On Jul 02, 2017
elninosanz:

Oga o. Uber and this their selective promo. I am interested in knowing their criteria for choosing who sees what as per promo

what I noticed about Uber promo is they give it to those that don't drive often to encourage them to go online.
During the Lagos strike, some drivers were promised 20k to do 7trips, I was only promised 10k.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by integrity9(m): 7:54pm On Jul 02, 2017
House,

Please where in Ojodu-Berger/Ogba axis can I do an inexpensive car diagnosis on my corolla 2008 model? The engine red is below 1 & low that it could go off on ac. Secondly, the ac only cools in the mornings & evenings. Quite hot in noon time. Dashboard shows check engine, check power steering & check ABS simultaneously
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by integrity9(m): 7:58pm On Jul 02, 2017
House,
Please where in Ojodu-Berger/Ogba axis can I do an inexpensive car diagnosis on my corolla 2008 model? The engine rev is below 1 & low that it could go off on ac. Secondly, the ac only cools in the mornings & evenings. Quite hot in noon time. Dashboard shows check engine, check power steering & check ABS simultaneously
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by alstarmayo(m): 9:00pm On Jul 02, 2017
My car had issue of engine going off or shaking when I turn on my AC. My mechanic cleaned the air intake and all was fine.
For your AC, have the gas gauged but make sure it's done in the afternoon when the weather is hottest. The gas should be at 40

integrity9:
House,

Please where in Ojodu-Berger/Ogba axis can I do an inexpensive car diagnosis on my corolla 2008 model? The engine red is below 1 & low that it could go off on ac. Secondly, the ac only cools in the mornings & evenings. Quite hot in noon time. Dashboard shows check engine, check power steering & check ABS simultaneously
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:10pm On Jul 02, 2017
alstarmayo:
My car had issue of engine going off or shaking when I turn on my AC. My mechanic cleaned the air intake and all was fine.
For your AC, have the gas gauged but make sure it's done in the afternoon when the weather is hottest. The gas should be at 40

40 what? Where? grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by zubby80(m): 9:23pm On Jul 02, 2017
Hello guys, just bought a clean tokunbo foreign used 2002 Honda civic, can it used for uber? If yes, would also be needing a driver

Please gurus in the house i need una help oh, make una update a brother abeg

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) ... (5690) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.