Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,764 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (119) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4767896 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) ... (5695) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 10:33am On Jul 17, 2017
OlugbengaE:
Foolish Romeo3. You are a retard
okay.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 10:34am On Jul 17, 2017
ihimiray:
do u have a car for rentals or hp
very soon
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ihimiray(m): 10:36am On Jul 17, 2017
Romeo3:
very soon
how so would Dat be bro
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by xana101: 10:51am On Jul 17, 2017
#gooffuberfor48hours
Let's leave romeo3 to do all the useless work. Since he's born to suffer.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by xana101: 10:54am On Jul 17, 2017
I just did my 3rd trip on taxify now. Waiting for another. I did uber yesterday thinking taxify wasn't coming. Just wait some more it will surely come. The vision is yet for an appointed time wait for it, it most st surely come. Wait for taxify. It must surely come #gooffuberfor48hours
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dreamchaser14(m): 12:36pm On Jul 17, 2017
What is wrong with you? undecided

OlugbengaE:

You are a big fool. People have the right to complain ad there's nothing you can do about it.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by xana101: 1:13pm On Jul 17, 2017
Please I want to switch to etisalat for data. Mtn has made me loose some client. How much is etisalat data and how many gig. Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Infinitikoncept(m): 5:00pm On Jul 17, 2017
Romeo & Olugbenga beef na like tom and Jerry cartoon. Uber is really cheap and most times I will give tips exclusive the uber trip charges. Will advise those who wish to continue on uber to develop better customer service & u will get more offline trips & more tips driving online 50% of the time as far as u don't transfer aggression on your customer

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by protocol(m): 6:46pm On Jul 17, 2017
This is me last week. Car corolla 2007. I dont work on most Wednesdays.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by protocol(m): 6:49pm On Jul 17, 2017
I am open to any of uber, taxify etc. But this is only uber sha. Whichever one we do, lets work hard and smart my people. I did 32k offline job last week.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 7:32pm On Jul 17, 2017
some lazy goats will still complain about uber.

welldone mr protocol.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Mboi2: 8:05pm On Jul 17, 2017
Hello guys, if someone drives on Uber with a car of 1.6 or 1.8litr engine, will he still make good money?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OlugbengaE: 8:10pm On Jul 17, 2017
Romeo3:
some lazy goats will still complain about uber.

welldone mr protocol.
You are a monkey and na work go kill you.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 8:19pm On Jul 17, 2017
OlugbengaE:

You are a monkey and na work go kill you.
you are a dumb and lazy oranguntan.

sit on your lazy fingers and stop quoting me unnecessarily. i am here to help like minded people who are hard working and would like to make progress in a business you and your toothless band of oloshious fellows keep trash talking about.

no results on uber. no results on taxify.

all you do is hopelessly moan about how you have hundred cars on uber and how you withrew them along with 1000 of your friends.... who send you?

all you know is to sit your dumb ass down and criticize, while your mates are making money.

i think its a ploy by you and your cronies to discredit uber and discourage others, while you goats work behind the scenes. nothing else explains this pathetic state of senseless vituperation and lazy ass rantings.

nonsense. grin

i am not in your league. avoid me

someone just posted 115,000 naira returns on uber and additional 32k offline.

he made 147,000 naira last week on uber. but you lazy goat have nothing to show. except mouth.

do me a favour and gerrarahere

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 8:26pm On Jul 17, 2017
xana101:
#gooffuberfor48hours
Let's leave romeo3 to do all the useless work. Since he's born to suffer.
you are not suffering, but na you complain pass from morning till night. grin grin grin

who complain pass you on this thread?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dckng16(m): 8:31pm On Jul 17, 2017
All these photoshoped edited figures earnings flying around d thread. Is it not d same Uber that I did and resigned. It's not lucrative joor !

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 8:39pm On Jul 17, 2017
Mboi2:
Hello guys, if someone drives on Uber with a car of 1.6 or 1.8litr engine, will he still make good money?
with a 1.6ltr you are king.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by alstarmayo(m): 9:14pm On Jul 17, 2017
photoshopped? LOL. "You're just lazy"

But I don't know how he made 5,000 on cancellations, since Uber pays 750 per cancellation

dckng16:
All this photoshoped earnings flying around d thread. Is it not d same Uber that did and resigned. It's not lucrative joor !

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OlugbengaE: 9:18pm On Jul 17, 2017
5000 from cancellation is from 6 plus 2/3 peoples
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by osita123(m): 9:25pm On Jul 17, 2017
protocol:
I am open to any of uber, taxify etc. But this is only uber sha. Whichever one we do, lets work hard and smart my people. I did 32k offline job last week.

i agree with Mr Protocol, things are hard on uber, but the truth is people are making money still, they work smart and hard, lets ask them how they do it instead of bickering and criticizing. The aim here is to make money be it on uber or taxify
find my partner statement below

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by blackylola(m): 9:36pm On Jul 17, 2017
That guy didn't make 115k, you can't add referral bonus to trips earning. Perhaps uber paid you 80+ if you minus money for data, fuel and referral your earning is not up to 30k. Stop fooling the gullibles

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dckng16(m): 9:37pm On Jul 17, 2017
alstarmayo:
photoshopped? LOL. "You're just lazy"

But I don't know how he made 5,000 on cancellations, since Uber pays 750 per cancellation

very funny. Is people like you they throw shit at u collect like that. Uber 25% is pure greed with 40% reduction in fare. Dude I worked my ass out nothing to show for a month on Uber as driver partner. All my earnings were just going to fuel, data, call cards and other expenses. I couldn't meet up with weekly rental of 40k. To me anybody driving on Uber is enslaving himself.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dckng16(m): 9:43pm On Jul 17, 2017
Uber is like monkey dey work Baboon dey chop .

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by drumma(m): 10:15pm On Jul 17, 2017
Hi..... if you are looking to go into transportation business in Nigeria with effective self service to your clients, then this is for you.

A fully functional, user friendly car rental website is for sale.

DESKTOP & MOBILE user friendly.
Integrated GPS system
Multi-Functional
And back office enabled.... Google SEO integration... ETC

ASKING PRICE 10M O.B.O

Contact 08174480280 for more info
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by alstarmayo(m): 10:55pm On Jul 17, 2017
it was sarcasm oh, no vex

dckng16:
very funny. Is people like you they throw shit at u collect like that. Uber 25% is pure greed with 40% reduction in fare. Dude I worked my ass out nothing to show for a month on Uber as driver partner. All my earnings were just going to fuel, data, call cards and other expenses. I couldn't meet up with weekly rental of 40k. To me anybody driving on Uber is enslaving himself.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:59pm On Jul 17, 2017
2 vehicles presently on the uber/taxify network for sale. honda city 2008 with a 1.3liter engine automatic 950k

2007 accord 2.4liter 1.4m.

08033910382 for more details
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 11:05pm On Jul 17, 2017
I made 95k lastwk on uber...i dnt do taxify. .d work is all abt techniques,positioning and settin daily target for urself

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by entparrot(f): 11:06pm On Jul 17, 2017
blackylola:
That guy didn't make 115k, you can't add referral bonus to trips earning. Perhaps uber paid you 80+ if you minus money for data, fuel and referral your earning is not up to 30k. Stop fooling the gullibles

Even the 3750 toll money he paid was added as his income.

Uber people knows the new price won't work, that's the reason they keep bringing in different kind of promo.

If drivers are in one voice, they will be forced to offer something reasonable.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by xana101: 11:20pm On Jul 17, 2017
This romeo na really suffer head guy. We are looking for a way uber will increase their fare and reduced their percentage so it will be better for us but romeo is still bent on advocating for uber. If uber reduce fare by 60 percent and increase there percentage to 30, romeo will still driver on uber.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 5:08am On Jul 18, 2017
@toyclicks i can imagine your ordeal grin I carried one witch from airport to an estate deep inside salvation. i cut through ipodo to avoid long route & traffic on mobolaji & she complained throughout as if i had kidnapped her. i told her sorry madam, u didnt express preferred route & this is gps. she still went on the app & commented i was low on navigation skills.

after all the bullshit she paid me n600, uber took 150. trip was 650 no change so she dropped 6h and hopped down. i felt so discouraged. uber does not understand nigerian riders are the most arrogant and rude ba$tards in the world. then they pay you peanuts? it makes no fůcking sense after all the sh!t you take from riders.

those guys doing twenty-something trips are hp & rental drivers, when the cars eventually have major fault (and they will, given the state of lagos roads) the owner will repair it. i cant drive 8km to pick someone probably going 6km that will pay me n400 when am not a slave. uber is modern-day slavery!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Terrence15115: 6:20am On Jul 18, 2017
Morning.
I am immediately able to explore a a rental or hire purchase agreement with anyone who has a decent car for the aforementioned.
Please contact me on terrence15115@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OlugbengaE: 6:26am On Jul 18, 2017
Romeo3 is a slave and uber are his slave master. He is ready to die for uber.

(1) (2) (3) ... (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) ... (5695) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Itsrm(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.