Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,465 members, 7,826,769 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (147) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4780519 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) ... (5698) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kemspec(m): 6:06pm On Aug 14, 2017
Hello everyone. Are you in need of a driver and a car to help you run around your day to day activities or you stay in the mainland (yaba, Shomolu, bariga, oyingbo, etc) and you work on the island and don't want to drive yourself to and from. I am a uber driver with a Honda CRV car. I can always take you to office in the morning and back in the evening or if you want to travel for inter state, and can't drive .i will be at your service with my car. contact me on 08138368999. thanks

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nitigriti(m): 10:48pm On Aug 14, 2017
xana101:
Uber is not just consistent. They came up with good structures and standard but later came down big time. Maybe very soon, they'll accept cars of 1990 upwards. People have invested, at d end uber left them high and dry. They started with 2009 cars, later to 2006 soon 1990. Well I won't blame them. I'll blame our useless govt. Millions of graduates and able body men ventured into d job cos of d hardship and high unemployment in d country. Demand and supply is affecting the drivers right now. Buhari is a useless man!

For Uber partners/drivers in the house who are wondering why demand for e-hailing services is low right now, here's the reason - schools are on long holidays! Anyone who has been in transport business in Lagos for sometime will know that anytime schools go on summer break, everywhere becomes dry. Transport fares will be cheap and roads will become free. Just thought I should share this

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jayooh: 6:12am On Aug 15, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

sacrilege!!! angry that car is as rugged as a corrola 03-06 any day tongue

Which car? Brand n name biko?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:19am On Aug 15, 2017
Arrihinius:
Good morning guys,Any serious and hardworking lad,that can drive on both uber/Taxify platform indeed of car and resides around ketu/Alapere axis should call 07069382845.The car is 2009 kia Rio.

jayooh:

Which car? Brand n name biko?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jarkbauer: 6:22am On Aug 15, 2017
before he corrected it he wrote KIA Rio 2000
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by xana101: 10:41am On Aug 15, 2017
Please house. Who is using Toyota corolla 2004 for uber and taxify? Please I need a sincere device. How much fuel will last for 10 hours. I'm thinking of trading my 2008 passat 2.0 litre engine for a corolla 2004.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 12:52pm On Aug 15, 2017
xana101:
Please house. Who is using Toyota corolla 2004 for uber and taxify? Please I need a sincere device. How much fuel will last for 10 hours. I'm thinking of trading my 2008 passat 2.0 litre engine for a corolla 2004.

Full tank ( 48litres)will drive 500km on my 2008 Toyota Corolla. City driving.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by xana101: 1:04pm On Aug 15, 2017
chillex8:

Full tank ( 48litres)will drive 500km on my 2008 Toyota Corolla. City driving.

Thanks bro. But I'll appreciate if u use hours instead of km. Sometimes we stay on traffic and time still count but km don't. If u can give me a very close estimate in terms of hours, I'll appreciate. 48litres is N7,200 please how many hours does it last u. Thank u very much.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 1:50pm On Aug 15, 2017
xana101:

Thanks bro. But I'll appreciate if u use hours instead of km. Sometimes we stay on traffic and time still count but km don't. If u can give me a very close estimate in terms of hours, I'll appreciate. 48litres is N7,200 please how many hours does it last u. Thank u very much.
r

THere is no where on this planet mpg is calculated in hours

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 1:52pm On Aug 15, 2017
Meanwhile I don't drive on Uber/taxify.

Just telling my personal experience on Corolla's mpg.

Cheers

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by gwng: 2:07pm On Aug 15, 2017
Car Tracker Install: No Annual Charges (free Lifetime Website/app Tracking), ONLY 27K!!!

09053629992, 09032614208

Professional GPS tracker installation for cars by our Engineers.
REMOTELY DISABLE YOUR CAR ENGINE FROM YOUR PHONE (In the event of theft)
Monitor the location of your vehicle at any given time (on your phone or laptop)
Recover your car if stolen.
Monitor fellow users of your car (driver, wife/husband etc.) on their location.
Monitor your truck drivers and their real time location.
Much more...
ALREADY COMES WITH RELAY (FOR ENGINE DEMOBILIZE).
www.mymoto.com.ng

THIS IS THE MOST AFFORDABLE YOU WILL GET ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrsage(m): 3:33pm On Aug 15, 2017
gwng:
Car Tracker Install: No Annual Charges (free Lifetime Website/app Tracking)!!!

09053629992, 09032614208

Monitor the location of your vehicle at any given time (on your phone or laptop)
Much more...
www.mymoto.com.ng

How much??
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by damilola38: 5:03pm On Aug 15, 2017
Uber drivers wanted.
Requirements
1) a guarantor who works with the civil service

2) an uber or taxify registered driver.

3). Rental payment of 40k minimum a week( note ThT major repairs will be done by the owner)

Please contact on what's app only if you agree with the above requirements.

I have a Nissan Teana 2008
Honda city 2010.
Honda city 2007
Hyundai Accent 2007
Chevrolet Aveo 2008
Chevrolet Aveo 2009
Chevrolet Aveo ls 2006
Suzuki 2010
Dodge Avenger 2010

Car engine and gear are in Tokunbo condition and of low fuel consumption

What's app number 08032709501

Cars are located in obanikoro and are uber ready.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Eminimi: 6:00pm On Aug 15, 2017
Hello all, I will be riding my corolla 2009 car to Abuja, can anyone suggest how I can get passengers to ride with me. Pls fast response will be appreciated.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 6:08pm On Aug 15, 2017
Eminimi:
Hello all, I will be riding my corolla 2009 car to Abuja, can anyone suggest how I can get passengers to ride with me. Pls fast response will be appreciated.
go to toll gate alausa by 5 am and pick up "riders" cheesy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 6:10pm On Aug 15, 2017
damilola38:
Uber drivers wanted.
Requirements

3). Rental payment of 40k minimum a week( note ThT major repairs will be done by the owner)

4) first week payment will be made before car is given out ( this applies only to the first week as subsequent payment will be made at the end of the week)

Honda city 2010.
Honda city 2007
Hyundai Accent 2007
Honda Civic 2008

how will payment be made at the end of the week since uber doesnt pay out until tue/wed?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by abitafah(m): 7:14pm On Aug 15, 2017
Hello guys, does UBER now accept kia picanto? I picked a rider yesterday from a location. When she entered my car,she pointed to a kia picanto that dropped her that the company that sold it to the owner tracked it down to the point where I picked her from. She said that she told them that its only when she's able to get another UBER ride that she would get down from the car. So it got me wondering cos i learnt that its either a salon ,sedan or suv
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 7:14pm On Aug 15, 2017
Romeo3:
I came from abuja last week, which route are u taking? Some parts are really bad. I spent 20 hours driving when I was going. Coming back it was fast I took
ABUJA-LOKOJA-OBAJANA-KABBA-OMUO-OYE-IFAKI-IJERO-ARAMOKO-EFON AALAYE-ILESHA-IBADAN-LAGOS. Route is super fast.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 7:17pm On Aug 15, 2017
Romeo3:
how will payment be made at the end of the week since uber doesnt pay out until tue/wed?
How far bro. Have gotten alert I did 99k. Are u available this night? Driving till 12 mid night
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 7:19pm On Aug 15, 2017
xana101:
Passat not bad at all, is urs FSI or TSI?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Eminimi: 7:20pm On Aug 15, 2017
Romeo3:
My man Romeo is it safe sha. How can I ensure I do not pick Brosses... Someone I need a really cool idea. I shouldn't drive empty Lagos to Abuja now..haba
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 7:25pm On Aug 15, 2017
xana101:
Corolla is better. Am not just a fan of corolla
MPG- miles per gallon

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Eminimi: 7:29pm On Aug 15, 2017
ogunvic41:

I came from abuja last week, which route are u taking? Some parts are really bad. I spent 20 hours driving when I was going. Coming back it was fast I took
ABUJA-LOKOJA-OBAJANA-KABBA-OMUO-OYE-IFAKI-IJERO-ARAMOKO-EFON AALAYE-ILESHA-IBADAN-LAGOS. Route is super fast.
thanks much my man, can you send me your number. Which route did you take to Abuja
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 7:43pm On Aug 15, 2017
Saytaxi.....the next big thing ...download app and get busy ...tell ur friends too..... grin

Am jus passing message across o
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by gwng: 8:03pm On Aug 15, 2017
mrsage:

How much??

gwng:
Car Tracker Install: No Annual Charges (free Lifetime Website/app Tracking)!!!

09053629992, 09032614208

Much more...
www.mymoto.com.ng

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 8:04pm On Aug 15, 2017
Eminimi:
thanks much my man, can you send me your number. Which route did you take to Abuja
Pls reply my mail sir
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Eminimi: 8:33pm On Aug 15, 2017
ogunvic41:

Pls reply my mail sir
I have responded. Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by xana101: 10:26pm On Aug 15, 2017
ogunvic41:

Passat not bad at all, is urs FSI or TSI?
Its FSI turbo engine.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by goldedprince: 5:11am On Aug 16, 2017
can i urgently get an uber driver at sango otta now. it urgent
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jarkbauer: 5:37am On Aug 16, 2017
goldedprince:
can i urgently get an uber driver at sango otta now. it urgent
nope
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by net7777(m): 6:22am On Aug 16, 2017
damilola38:
Uber drivers wanted.
Requirements

4) first week payment will be made before car is given out ( this applies only to the first week as subsequent payment will be made at the end of the week)

Honda city 2010.
Honda city 2007
Hyundai Accent 2007
Honda Civic 2008

good morning how was ur night. I have chatted u severally on WhatsApp but u did not reply any. I would appreciate u create time we talk more about your conditions of work. let's not discuss it here and make it business like. will chat u up again on WhatsApp asap. thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by JABB(m): 6:44am On Aug 16, 2017
Eminimi:

My man Romeo is it safe sha. How can I ensure I do not pick Brosses... Someone I need a really cool idea. I shouldn't drive empty Lagos to Abuja now..haba
Better still go to any Abuja park, meet Abgbero sort them to find passenger for you or You fit carry Brosses you no go know undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) ... (5698) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: komodapson(m), dharmie13(f)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.