Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,097 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (149) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4748353 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) ... (5691) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 1:01am On Aug 18, 2017
abitafah:
don't be quick to attack taxify when u hear about them. You are not the one that has been running their company for them before they came to nigeria, so u are the least person in the position to tell them what is sustainable and what is not. Have u ever heard that they liquidate before? On the other hand,its UBER that has increased their fare cos they couldn't continue with d promo. This week's fare has been surprising to riders...saying that its high even without a surge. That's because UBER wants u to make that 90k after 60 trips urself without dem having to add a dime. I havnt noticed any reduction in price of taxify. I do both UBER and taxify. I run to taxify whenever I feel frustrated with uber grin
60 trips for guaranteed 90k isnt an incentive. it's a gimmick to make drivers drive. i do over 60 trips weekly since i can remember. any driver that does above 60 trips knows that he surpasses 90k by the time he is on 60.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OlugbengaE: 6:09am On Aug 18, 2017
Romeo3. Why do you think you must always defend uber?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by alstarmayo(m): 6:53am On Aug 18, 2017
Hahaha, it's not an incentive abi, okay. Tell that to drivers already cashing out from it. When drivers are doing 60 short trips and making Uber pay them as much as 40k. They filter requests, they only go for short trips and if you intend to make multiple stops on the road, they'll end the trip and start again

I rest my case

Romeo3:
60 trips for guaranteed 90k isnt an incentive. it's a gimmick to make drivers drive. i do over 60 trips weekly since i can remember. any driver that does above 60 trips knows that he surpasses 90k by the time he is on 60.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jayooh: 9:08am On Aug 18, 2017
Romeo3:

No so true. Uber fare is an average of 1000 per trip, last time I completed 40 trips in the week, my net was around 43k
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jayooh: 9:25am On Aug 18, 2017
Cheers!!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 9:29am On Aug 18, 2017
jayooh:

No so true. Uber fare is an average of 1000 per trip, last time I completed 40 trips in the week, my net was around 43k
ok
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by xana101: 5:30pm On Aug 18, 2017
Please I need an experience person to advice me. I want to buy a corolla for uber/Taxify. I want to buy this bank type. I see its cheaper than the regular type. I need to know if its strong and rugged like d regular type and fuel efficient. What about it parts and what are there major issues. Thank u

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by NowisGod109(f): 6:47pm On Aug 18, 2017
dyungrules:
Good morning house, please what year of vehicles does uber and taxify accept and which is better to use?

Go n read this thread from the beginning , you will learn more

Beginning of the thread alone will give you all the info you needed.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by blackylola(m): 8:15pm On Aug 18, 2017
NowisGod109:

Go n read this thread from the beginning , you will learn more
you wicked ooo, from beginning is that not too long
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Geaguy(m): 9:48pm On Aug 18, 2017
Eminimi:
Hello. Thank all for your comments, feedback etc. I have been following this thread for a while now. I have a Corolla 09 manual.. Fuel consumption rate is excellent. I'm interested in someone driving it say morning to evening, Monday to Friday, maybe plus Saturday. No night (except you don't want to do day). How much can you deliver, No stories... Straightforward drivers only!
Yes please drop your number or contact me 08062571510
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Coolbenzino(m): 1:14am On Aug 19, 2017
xana101:
Please I need an experience person to advice me. I want to buy a corolla for uber/Taxify. I want to buy this bank type. I see its cheaper than the regular type. I need to know if its strong and rugged like d regular type and fuel efficient. What about it parts and what are there major issues. Thank u

Non availability of spare parts. It'd relatively much expensive compared to the American spev
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by xana101: 2:00am On Aug 19, 2017
Coolbenzino:

Non availability of spare parts. It'd relatively much expensive compared to the American spev
Thanks so much. I appreciate
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:21am On Aug 19, 2017
Coolbenzino:

not true, almost every mechanical part is shared by the american spec. The 1nz engine is even much cheaper.

xana101:

Thanks so much. I appreciate

The info provided was wrong parts are available, and sometimes cheaper.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by xana101: 7:17am On Aug 19, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

not true, almost every mechanical part is shared by the american spec. The 1nz engine is even much cheaper.

The info provided was wrong parts are available, and sometimes cheaper.
Wow. Thanks bro. I think I'll meet a mechanic to advice me more.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by joeycynosure: 7:29am On Aug 19, 2017
gwng:
Call us to install Mymoto security GPS tracker: Real time online tracking, backup battery and lifetime access to our online platform etc. Only 27K. Additional option to listen to conversations in you car (32K). Call/Whatsapp 09053629992 for details.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by gwng: 8:10am On Aug 19, 2017
joeycynosure:

Been calling for more than 24hrs. I will like to install a tracker. Any one that does car tracking services, kindly WhatsApp 07060590485

You sent a message yesterday by 10:28pm. And been calling from 6am today. We have working hours sir/ma. You will be contacted...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iykee(m): 9:22am On Aug 19, 2017
I am a uber driver with a 4.3* rating.
I am looking for a partner to pair with either as weekly rental or hp model.
My name is Edward and I live in Alapere/ketu area of Lagos and I'm well knowledgeable of Lagos roads, hard-working and corteous.
Please based on my last experience I will be honest and say I can only do 30k a week and nothing more.
I'm ready to start immediately.
Please chat me on whatsapp : 08102205266
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dejidotun2000(m): 9:25pm On Aug 19, 2017
GAZZUZZ has given you a answer, you still want to meet a mechanic �
xana101:
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bayoibee: 9:25pm On Aug 19, 2017
Hello house if you know you plan to join Uber to be a driver and you don't have a car use this invite code to register https://partners.uber.com/i/adebayoi78ue and text me immediately I'll provide you with a partner that has a car.thank you
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 11:02pm On Aug 19, 2017
xana101:

A mechanic just did. . grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 11:02pm On Aug 19, 2017
dejidotun2000:
GAZZUZZ has given you a answer, you still want to meet a mechanic �

As in
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:26pm On Aug 19, 2017
gwng:

You sent a message yesterday by 10:28pm. And been calling from 6am today. We have working hours sir/ma. You will be contacted...

welcome to business on NL, they dont look at the time when they call cheesy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dejidotun2000(m): 7:08am On Aug 20, 2017
As in, he is very unlikely to come across a better mechanic than GAZZUZZ.
Carshopper:

As in
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jixasi(m): 7:26am On Aug 20, 2017
Please I need ur assistance your contact is not here this is mine 08166591374
Bayoibee:
Hello house if you know you plan to join Uber to be a driver and you don't have a car use this invite code to register https://partners.uber.com/i/adebayoi78ue and text me immediately I'll provide you with a partner that has a car.thank you
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epphy(m): 8:30am On Aug 20, 2017
mrsage:
How's business my people? I've not been here for a while.

Best car for Uber / Taxify now. Based on current reality.

* Nissan Almera / Primera ( 2000 - 2004 model)

* Honda City (2004- 2008 model)

Honda Civic 2003/ 04 model.

If you can get Naija used in good condition. Good for you.

Ideal Weekly rental... 25-30k

The fares are too cheap. Don't wreck your nice car
( Corolla, Camry or whatever) for the sake of Uber. It's not worth it.

Some of you (existing partners) should sell your current fine car (s) and buy older cars in order to survive.

You guys put in a lot of effort yet what do you get in return

I've been doing car hire business even before Uber started in Nigeria and I know how challenging it can be.

In life you need to evolve...

Only older and cheaper cars can survive on Uber right now. Mark my words. Some partners will never make profit from this business

#Myhumbleopinion
Please, is a Nissan Altima 2005 model good too?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 10:07am On Aug 20, 2017
dejidotun2000:
As in, he is very unlikely to come across a better mechanic than GAZZUZZ.

As in .. cheesy....u didn't get the first AS IN ...so u probably miss the second grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Phargbemmy(m): 10:19am On Aug 20, 2017
Hello house,

I am Fagbemi Olugbenga and had been following the thread for a while.

I am an Uber Partner Driver with a rating of 4.43 and needs a good car on hire purchase, with monthly payment varying between #120k to #150k depending on the car model.

Please I need someone who can partner with me on this.

kindly whatsapp me on 08186715860, thanks.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 4godsake: 11:11am On Aug 20, 2017
I have a tokumbo 05 avensis in mint condition for hire purchase.A down payment is required and balance over a 1 and 1/2 or 2 years max.08063440230 Only serious persons pls.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bayoibee: 12:20pm On Aug 20, 2017
jixasi:
Please I need ur assistance your contact is not here this is mine 08166591374
....here is my WhatsApp number 08136873941
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bayoibee: 12:21pm On Aug 20, 2017
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by protocol(m): 12:24pm On Aug 20, 2017
Bayoibee:
lol bad guy the son of elizade motors
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by emmybuoy(m): 12:28pm On Aug 20, 2017
Quick question,

TO ALL DRIVERS, PERSONAL OR HIRE,

If you ran Uber/Taxify yourself, and wanted to give your car out to a Driver, Would you collect Daily or Weekly payments?

From your experience, which payment method do you think would be easier to meet?

I am asking this because I Have 2 cars to put on the platforms, however, I am looking at the best possible method to make life FAIR not EASY for both myself and my driver. So DAILY (N6,000 - N6,500) or WEEKLY (42-45k)

(1) (2) (3) ... (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) ... (5691) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Cineinfo(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.