Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,194 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:20 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (153) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4727178 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) ... (5687) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bare1(m): 1:10pm On Aug 25, 2017
lexylexy:

have you tried them? what are their terms and how much can one make weekly. seems you're just interested in referral money.

Not just referral money. I believe it to be a great platform. Besides being a Nigerian company with the interest of partners, drivers and riders at heart, it also offers drivers and riders insurance cover of up to 1 million naira for drivers and 250k for riders. Also they offer free WiFi access to drivers and riders. Contacting them would be your best bet for more detailed information.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 1:57pm On Aug 25, 2017
bare1:

Not just referral money. I believe it to be a great platform. Besides being a Nigerian company with the interest of partners, drivers and riders at heart, it also offers drivers and riders insurance cover of up to 1 million naira for drivers and 250k for riders. Also they offer free WiFi access to drivers and riders. Contacting them would be your best bet for more detailed information.
He just asked you how much can one make weekly and you danced around the question and talk of free wifi?

who free wifi help?

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lexylexy(m): 2:04pm On Aug 25, 2017
bare1:

sounds nice, but are you a partner or driver with them, how much can I gross weekly, are there enough riders on the platform. I won't get answers to these questions by contacting them. Only those already on the platform can answer these bro. So I ask you, are you partner or driver?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bare1(m): 2:21pm On Aug 25, 2017
lexylexy:

sounds nice, but are you a partner or driver with them, how much can I gross weekly, are there enough riders on the platform. I won't get answers to these questions by contacting them. Only those already on the platform can answer these bro. So I ask you, are you partner or driver?

Well terms you will get from them. I'm a partner, today makes my second day on the platform. It shows 1000 downloads on playstore but I'm just trying to see what it brings at the weekend. I've heard a driver speak well about them, but personally I know it's a good platform and going to attract even more riders. The important thing for a driver is getting a car, creating an opportunity to earn.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bare1(m): 2:22pm On Aug 25, 2017
Romeo3:
He just asked you how much can one make weekly and you danced around the question and talk of free wifi?

who free wifi help?

It's not your fault....As if you would reject free Wi-Fi any day. So you know, it's helping me. I don't have to buy data for the next few months.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Coolbenzino(m): 2:42pm On Aug 25, 2017
alstarmayo:
Maybe you bought your car with ritual money

You got joke. Funny u[quote author=bare1 post=59815846]

It's not your fault....As if you would reject free Wi-Fi any day. So you know, it's helping me. I don't have to buy data for the next few months.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lexylexy(m): 3:00pm On Aug 25, 2017
bare1:

Well terms you will get from them. I'm a partner, today makes my second day on the platform. It shows 1000 downloads on playstore but I'm just trying to see what it brings at the weekend. I've heard a driver speak well about them, but personally I know it's a good platform and going to attract even more riders. The important thing for a driver is getting a car, creating an opportunity to earn.

No problem bro, let's see how it goes. Pls update us by next week on progress made

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bare1(m): 4:14pm On Aug 25, 2017
lexylexy:

No problem bro, let's see how it goes. Pls update us by next week on progress made

Okay
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epphy(m): 4:32pm On Aug 25, 2017
abitafah:
every Nissan model is good for uber, as long as its a small engine(fuel efficiency). Mine is 1.8litre. However, their parts are scarce and expensive. Its a very strong car. The advantage Toyota has over Nissan is availability of spare parts. This my Nissan don suffer well well for lekki flood but it hasn't developed any major fault before. Except for shock absorber replacement which wasn't easy for my kazeem to find at ladipo. Ordinary brake pad self was difficult to find.

Thanks much!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by blackylola(m): 7:58pm On Aug 25, 2017
abitafah:
every Nissan model is good for uber, as long as its a small engine(fuel efficiency). Mine is 1.8litre. However, their parts are scarce and expensive. Its a very strong car. The advantage Toyota has over Nissan is availability of spare parts. This my Nissan don suffer well well for lekki flood but it hasn't developed any major fault before. Except for shock absorber replacement which wasn't easy for my kazeem to find at ladipo. Ordinary brake pad self was difficult to find.
you are so on point, I couldn't get the exact break pad for my Nissan car and the absorber is very scarce and expensive. I brought one tokunbo absorber from Owode and it started linking the second day, am still looking for where to get the original part.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ifeanyimark(m): 9:34pm On Aug 25, 2017
bare1:

as in free.modem? who pays the monthly subscription, so, i just have to register and they will give me free modem? abeg, whats their address, hope i can use the wifi for my taxify

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by alstarmayo(m): 10:41pm On Aug 25, 2017
Every month or 4,000 mileage, whichever comes first

dawg2002:
Hello guys , quick one how often would you guys recommend that one service the vehicle used for e-hailing on both Uber and Taxify? Millage or Months...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bare1(m): 12:03am On Aug 26, 2017
Ifeanyimark:

as in free.modem? who pays the monthly subscription, so, i just have to register and they will give me free modem? abeg, whats their address, hope i can use the wifi for my taxify

The modem you purchase paying little by little for a period of time, but you get free unlimited 3 months and they subscribe for you when it expires. You can find them at 91 Obafemi Awolowo way, Ikeja. My referral code for when you want to register is francis699. You can reach me on 09099256644 for more information.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:11am On Aug 26, 2017
Coolbenzino:
I don't know if this uber payment is ritual money. One can hardly save it. So sad... There's always a standing issue waiting for the money. Am I the only one experiencing this?

have you ever run away with a partners money? if yes, ekpe don catch you grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dejidotun2000(m): 6:42am On Aug 26, 2017
Please pardon my intrusion. Are there any long term effects of using those products that claim to stop power steering leaks. My 2000 sentra rack and pinion leaks from the inner tie rod on the passenger's side. Thanks
GAZZUZZ:

have you ever run away with a partners money? if yes, ekpe don catch you grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ifeanyimark(m): 9:14am On Aug 26, 2017
bare1:

The modem you purchase paying little by little for a period of time, but you get free unlimited 3 months and they subscribe for you when it expires. You can find them at 91 Obafemi Awolowo way, Ikeja. My referral code for when you want to register is francis699. You can reach me on 09099256644 for more information.

na you dey find referral, so do the calling. 08038263261
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 9:24am On Aug 26, 2017
blackylola:
you are so on point, I couldn't get the exact break pad for my Nissan car and the absorber is very scarce and expensive. I brought one tokunbo absorber from Owode and it started linking the second day, am still looking for where to get the original part.
If the car is in America buy online from amazon.com or eBay.com
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bare1(m): 9:58am On Aug 26, 2017
Ifeanyimark:

na you dey find referral, so do the calling. 08038263261

Haha... So you no dey find money?

No need for the call unless you need any assistance or more information when you visit their office. They offer an insurance cover 1 million naira for drivers and 250k for riders. I'm sure you will be interested in any one of what they offer.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ifeanyimark(m): 2:28pm On Aug 26, 2017
bare1:

if i come allen roundabout, will i go left or right? give better description
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by blackylola(m): 2:41pm On Aug 26, 2017
ogunvic41:

ahh bro, have been trying to reach you to show my appreciation for the other day, am very grateful
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:47pm On Aug 26, 2017
dejidotun2000:
Please pardon my intrusion. Are there any long term effects of using those products that claim to stop power steering leaks. My 2000 sentra rack and pinion leaks from the inner tie rod on the passenger's side. Thanks

apart from the fact that it does not work? It reduces the lifespan of your steering pump.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bare1(m): 5:24pm On Aug 26, 2017
Ifeanyimark:

if i come allen roundabout, will i go left or right? give better description

Depends on where you are coming from. From Allen, heading towards Ikeja under bridge, it's on the right after Airport hotel.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Stormyweather(m): 6:30pm On Aug 26, 2017
Hello guys, after reading through I have a few questions to ask.
Is it advisable to buy a Nigerian used 2005 Camry to use for both uber and taxify?
I'm also very far from familiar with Lagos roads, what's the best way to tackle this road thing as I'll like to drive myself.
How much should I expect to have monthly after uber's deduction, fuel maintenance?
Can anyone offer the things to look out for when buying the car? I'll also like if there's a better option as to the choice of car. Thanks in advance
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jarkbauer: 8:05pm On Aug 26, 2017
BUY A COROLLA
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Stormyweather(m): 8:17pm On Aug 26, 2017
jarkbauer:
BUY A COROLLA
why a corolla sir?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jarkbauer: 8:26pm On Aug 26, 2017
Stormyweather:
why a corolla sir?
FUEL AND CHEAP AND AVAILABLE PARTS
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Stormyweather(m): 10:07pm On Aug 26, 2017
jarkbauer:

FUEL AND CHEAP AND AVAILABLE PARTS
thanks boss. What should I budget as earnings monthly running both taxify and uber? After fuel, maintenance and uber's cut
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dejidotun2000(m): 10:19pm On Aug 26, 2017
Thanks.
GAZZUZZ:

apart from the fact that it does not work? It reduces the lifespan of your steering pump.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 10:26pm On Aug 26, 2017
blackylola:
ahh bro, have been trying to reach you to show my appreciation for the other day, am very grateful
My pleasure sir, is the car ok now?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jarkbauer: 10:30pm On Aug 26, 2017
Stormyweather:
thanks boss. What should I budget as earnings monthly running both taxify and uber? After fuel, maintenance and uber's cut
depends on the number of hours you put in and how smart you are
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by JABB(m): 10:43pm On Aug 26, 2017
ogunvic41:

see this one the shipping money will be more than the actual product

(1) (2) (3) ... (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) ... (5687) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.