Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,278 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (155) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4757767 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) ... (5692) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 8:13pm On Aug 29, 2017
Last week i pick up a rider on uber and the first thing he ask was: is there a free Wi-Fi please? I looked at him without altering a word. Drove him to his destination with anger.....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by blackylola(m): 8:41pm On Aug 29, 2017
slamstanlee:
Last week i pick up a rider on uber and the first thing he ask was: is there a free Wi-Fi please? I looked at him without altering a word. Drove him to his destination with anger.....
I don't blame riders, Uber is the main cause of drivers frustration.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lexylexy(m): 9:26pm On Aug 29, 2017
slamstanlee:

lol, free Wi-Fi ontop small chops money, the rider must be a very wicked somebody

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chrismudia: 11:25pm On Aug 29, 2017
am a uber driver in need of a partner I can pay 40k weekly and no stories if you are interested contact or chat me on 08102981685
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:59pm On Aug 29, 2017
chrismudia:
am a uber driver in need of a partner I can pay 40k weekly and no stories if you are interested contact or chat me on 08102981685

you cannot, you will manage once, then tell stories.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 1:42am On Aug 30, 2017
Schiphol:

How much can one get it?
Mail me ur contact
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Enyinne(f): 6:31am On Aug 30, 2017
How come my driver does most of his trip cash than card . Is there anything fishy going on . Does it mean people are not paying with card again. Pls urgent advice needed.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 6:44am On Aug 30, 2017
Enyinne:
How come my driver does most of his trip cash than card . Is there anything fishy going on . Does it mean people are not paying with card again. Pls urgent advice needed.

419 driver ....he accepts only cash trips most likely ...but b careful
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by myquestion(m): 7:31am On Aug 30, 2017
Had a card trip ystdy, after ending the trip. D amount did not reflect. So I checked d trip info and saw fare review.
Was wondering how come cos I didn't press fare review wen ending the trip.
Wat could hv happened
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Enyinne(f): 7:44am On Aug 30, 2017
Biko ,which driver will drive Peugeot 407 in this era and time and to sell it after ur done will be an issue also .

ogunvic41:

Peugeot 407 EW10 Engine. Thank me later...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by alstarmayo(m): 8:01am On Aug 30, 2017
Check his cancellation rate, if it's higher than 30%, them most likely he's doing it on purpose

Enyinne:
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Enyinne(f): 8:32am On Aug 30, 2017
[Where do i see the cancellation rate . As i can see acceptance rate .

quote author=alstarmayo post=59955771]Check his cancellation rate, if it's higher than 30%, them most likely he's doing it on purpose

[/quote]
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dyemida(m): 9:07am On Aug 30, 2017
Enyinne:

Because of fraudulent cancellations by drivers and fraudulent trips, most riders have been withdrawing their cards from the platform. They prefer to pay with cash, where they can decide not to pay for any outstanding cancellation charges.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 9:24am On Aug 30, 2017
Enyinne:
Biko ,which driver will drive Peugeot 407 in this era and time and to sell it after ur done will be an issue also .

That's what I drive on uber platform...
Its a fantastic car. I make over 100k weekly. Extremely fuel economical, very cheap to maintain, roomy. Strong suspension... STRONGER THAN A COROLLA.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 9:34am On Aug 30, 2017
Enyinne:
He needs money to fuel the car...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 9:49am On Aug 30, 2017
Carshopper:

419 driver ....he accepts only cash trips most likely ...but b careful
This kind of comment just makes me wonder.

Being a driver is not synonymous with fraudulent activities. Being a car owner doesnt mean that there is a driver out there waiting to cheat you... what is wrong with you people?

How and since when does receiving more cash trips than card trips equate to being 419? Today is just wednesday morning, the week is just preparing to start.

I keep saying that anyone that hasnt driven on uber shouldnt just jump on questions pertaining to how uber works.

this is my weekly statement so far. i have received 95% cash... am i also 419?

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 10:02am On Aug 30, 2017
Enyinne:
Madam. Goodmorning.

no offence meant, but you need to chill. I had this experience with a lady partner and i regretted every minute of the 2 weeks i endured partnering with her.

she had no other job than to monitor my life. i couldnt eat, i couldnt do anyother stuff because once i go offline, she calls to know why i am offline. i am guessing this driver just started working with you. give people benefits of doubt. cash trips over card trips are absolutely normal.

taxify rides are 95% cash trips. are all taxify drivers 419? you should be worried only when a driver doesnt keep to his agreement with you.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 10:11am On Aug 30, 2017
Romeo3:
This kind of comment just makes me wonder.

Being a driver is not synonymous with fraudulent activities. Being a car owner doesnt mean that there is a driver out there waiting to cheat you... what is wrong with you people?

How and since when does receiving more cash trips than card trips equate to being 419? Today is just wednesday morning, the week is just preparing to start.

I keep saying that anyone that hasnt driven on uber shouldnt just jump on questions pertaining to how uber works.

this is my weekly statement so far. i have received 95% cash... am i also 419?

I would have said something in line with your reply...but Nah...wait and see how the story ends
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Enyinne(f): 10:43am On Aug 30, 2017
I get ur point . We just started working together,airing my opinion here to understand how this job works, is not a bad idea . I can't be bothering him now but I will also prefer to avoid certain issues before it goes out of hand.
Crossing fingers and watching in 3D. Thanks for ur advice

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ebubedrums001(m): 10:51am On Aug 30, 2017
Uber is different from taxify, Taxify deals directly with the driver alone. They don't have any business with the car owner. Collect all the car details from the car owner and give it to taxify to upload it for u. Hope I answered your question

Tessyekaks:
On taxify, when registering as a partner who is not going to drive themself whose driver's license do you upload?

Do you pair drivers to yourself as with Uber?

Or must the driver be the one to register himself with your car documents??

Those into this please respond.
Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Schiphol(m): 11:10am On Aug 30, 2017
ogunvic41:

Mail me ur contact

Chairman I did that two weeks ago and you responded that I should send my phone number which I did. Till now I've not heard a beep from you.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Terrence15115: 11:49am On Aug 30, 2017
Willing to explore any opportunity for a Hire Purchase or Rental. 5 star on Uber. Please contact me on terrence15115@gmail.com
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ebubedrums001(m): 11:58am On Aug 30, 2017
My fellow uber and taxify driver. Pls I need your candid advice on this. The car owner said she wants the car to rest one day in a week. That means I work for only 6days, now my question is do I have to remit for 6 days or for the 7days, because I feel I won't be making profit for myself, after removing the 40k weekly remittance if I eventually work for 6days
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 12:13pm On Aug 30, 2017
ebubedrums001:
My fellow uber and taxify driver. Pls I need your candid advice on this. The car owner said she wants the car to rest one day in a week. That means I work for only 6days, now my question is do I have to remit for 6 days or for the 7days, because I feel I won't be making profit for myself, after removing the 40k weekly remittance if I eventually work for 6days

What is the car resting for

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lexylexy(m): 12:39pm On Aug 30, 2017
ebubedrums001:

She can't possibly be demanding 40k on 6 days work. That's criminal bro, and must be resisted.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by alstarmayo(m): 12:59pm On Aug 30, 2017
tell her it's fine by you, that you'll remit 30k to her weekly

ebubedrums001:

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 1:37pm On Aug 30, 2017
ebubedrums001:
go and return that car

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 2:26pm On Aug 30, 2017
Schiphol:

Chairman I did that two weeks ago and you responded that I should send my phone number which I did. Till now I've not heard a beep from you.
Sorry, let me check...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by oxytech: 2:53pm On Aug 30, 2017
FOR SALE
Kia Cerato
Bought new 2010
72,500km
Asking: N1,100,000

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by elninosanz: 3:11pm On Aug 30, 2017
Enyinne:
I get ur point . We just started working together,airing my opinion here to understand how this job works, is not a bad idea . I can't be bothering him now but I will also prefer to avoid certain issues before it goes out of hand.
Crossing fingers and watching in 3D. Thanks for ur advice

Also from experience, if your driver majorly works on the mainland, there is a very high chance that most of his trips would be cash. It's the the Island, Surulere and maybe Yaba that you tend to get card trips.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by elninosanz: 3:16pm On Aug 30, 2017
Enyinne:

Also from experience, if your driver majorly works on the mainland, there is a very high chance that most of his trips would be cash. It's the the Island, Surulere and maybe Yaba that you tend to get card trips.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by elninosanz: 3:17pm On Aug 30, 2017
oxytech:
FOR SALE
Kia Cerato
Bought new 2010
72,500km
Asking: N1,100,000

Is it manual?

(1) (2) (3) ... (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) ... (5692) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Gentlelife50(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.