Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (161) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4742827 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) ... (5689) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by capsie18: 10:32pm On Sep 05, 2017
2007 Tokunbo Camry perfect for uber at giveaway price of 2.3m. Call Tony on 08178510849 and we can arrange something

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tosinofficial: 11:06pm On Sep 05, 2017
blackylola:
they accept it with conditions

No condition. It's officially acceptable
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 11:22pm On Sep 05, 2017
MissKerebete:
Hello Guys. Uber has deactivated my account because of high number of cancellations. They are saying they can't reactivate it. What else can I do to get back online. I have sent them emails
go to their office

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Josephase: 1:45am On Sep 06, 2017
[quote author=abitafah post=60158377]Hello house. Please I need a person with a valid drivers license to sit with a new driver with learners permit for two weeks. That is Mon to Fri for 5wo weeks. She's willing to pay 10k for the two weeks. In case u know àn
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by feguson123: 6:15am On Sep 06, 2017
Hello house I'm a new uber driver does anyone know the uber agent that can get drivers for partners car owners ?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tessyekaks: 2:03pm On Sep 06, 2017
Good day, please is the any provision for Uber drivers where they are given phones to use for the service to be paid for installmentally?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tessyekaks: 2:11pm On Sep 06, 2017
Why must it be iPhone or Samsung
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Lazyreporta(m): 2:14pm On Sep 06, 2017
LG g4 for sale 37k

Abuja

U need this phone for your business and personal use
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ehix89(m): 5:06pm On Sep 06, 2017
blackylola:
Airtel network is not good for this business, Airtel data is rubbish

what network is best?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by xana101: 5:51pm On Sep 06, 2017
ehix89:

what network is best?
Try etisalat and mtn
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by doingood: 5:54pm On Sep 06, 2017
Good evening all. Please have anyone received payment from uber this week. Its Wednesday and I'm yet to get alert.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bare1(m): 6:13pm On Sep 06, 2017
I just learnt that uber pays #20,000 to partners/drivers for referring partners/drivers and those referred also get paid too. Is this true please?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by alstarmayo(m): 6:18pm On Sep 06, 2017
Everybody I know has been paid, are you expecting payment for card trip or guarantee money.
If it's guarantee money, has it been updated in your account? If no, then they probably suspected you of fraudulent activities, like requesting yourself, or starting trips without your rider

doingood:
Good evening all. Please have anyone received payment from uber this week. Its Wednesday and I'm yet to get alert.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by alstarmayo(m): 6:23pm On Sep 06, 2017
it's true, 50k for referring someone and 20k to the person you referred (Not drivers oh, Cars)

bare1:
I just learnt that uber pays #20,000 to partners/drivers for referring partners/drivers and those referred also get paid too. Is this true please?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by blackylola(m): 8:17pm On Sep 06, 2017
ehix89:

what network is best?
9mobile is the best for now
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tessyekaks: 9:20pm On Sep 06, 2017
lexylexy:

The driver fuels the car while partner service and does major repairs. The driver does minor repairs, toll etc. You can check my signature and contact me for more info and how to get good drivers.

By the way, what is the cut off point between major and minor repairs? Is it In terms of cost? How much?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tessyekaks: 9:21pm On Sep 06, 2017
ashiwajew:
Your driver fuels, you service and do major repairs. Have you registered your car on Uber?

By the way, what is the cut off point between major and minor repairs? Is it In terms of cost? How much?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Baruwaaaaa(m): 9:27pm On Sep 06, 2017
I need someone to partner with, am a registered uber driver,and I reside in ikorodu Lagos.vehicle will be thoroughly maintained,plus 35k weekly delivery
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 10:20pm On Sep 06, 2017
ehix89:

what network is best?
Spectranet 4G LTE, tank me later
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by doingood: 6:27am On Sep 07, 2017
alstarmayo:
Everybody I know has been paid, are you expecting payment for card trip or guarantee money.
If it's guarantee money, has it been updated in your account? If no, then they probably suspected you of fraudulent activities, like requesting yourself, or starting trips without your rider

So what do I do. Do I go to there office to complain? They sent me a message that I did not carry a driver but started d trip. I have explained what happened. If they won't give me for 50 trips let them give me for 40 trips. I need money badly.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OlugbengaE: 7:43am On Sep 07, 2017
doingood:

So what do I do. Do I go to there office to complain? They sent me a message that I did not carry a driver but started d trip. I have explained what happened. If they won't give me for 50 trips let them give me for 40 trips. I need money badly.

forget it. they caught you red handed. you cant beat technology.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by alstarmayo(m): 7:50am On Sep 07, 2017
That 1 act has disqualified you, sorry

doingood:

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OlugbengaE: 7:55am On Sep 07, 2017
Uber no dey listen to cry cry face, they have the technology to catch you. Like those who use lockito, if Uber catch you na deactivation.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lexylexy(m): 8:03am On Sep 07, 2017
ogunvic41:
Spectranet 4G LTE, tank me later

Baba, how much for modem and monthly subscription?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lexylexy(m): 8:07am On Sep 07, 2017
doingood:

what explanation did you give them?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 8:46am On Sep 07, 2017
lexylexy:

Baba, how much for modem and monthly subscription?
20k to 25k depending on the type, u can subscribe as low as 3k monthly
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lexylexy(m): 9:27am On Sep 07, 2017
ogunvic41:
20k to 25k depending on the type, u can subscribe as low as 3k monthly

ok boss
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 9:58am On Sep 07, 2017
pls anyone wit a knowledge of how long does it take exactly to change driver or partner on uber?is it 5 workin days or 7 workin days?..wat if changes does not occur after d stipulated period..wat next?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by samdollas2004(m): 10:18am On Sep 07, 2017
I have see people make 60k only on weekends.
OkunrinMeta:

In-case i was not clear. I meant 50k in a month driving just weekends, that is 8 days per month. The 50k should be after deducting all expenses. Is this too ambitious for a newbie.?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tessyekaks: 11:24am On Sep 07, 2017
shollywendy1:
pls anyone wit a knowledge of how long does it take exactly to change driver or partner on uber?is it 5 workin days or 7 workin days?..wat if changes does not occur after d stipulated period..wat next?

5 working days.. If it's not done, chat them up on the site

(1) (2) (3) ... (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) ... (5689) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.