Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (162) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4753480 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) ... (5692) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tehinse1(m): 11:47am On Sep 07, 2017
Morning guys, Pls i need info on ow to go about linking a new driver to an existing partner on uber.
Wat are the necessary process?
Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Enyinne(f): 11:51am On Sep 07, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tosinofficial: 12:08pm On Sep 07, 2017
Hello house.. Am a good and reliable active driver on uber/taxify platform. I need a 100% OK! Car to drive.. any available partner with fair deal should contact me ASAP. Call/whatsapp : 09035857366 Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 12:23pm On Sep 07, 2017
Tessyekaks:

5 working days.. If it's not done, chat them up on the site
.....thank so much..i ll

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tessyekaks: 12:32pm On Sep 07, 2017
tehinse1:
Morning guys, Pls i need info on ow to go about linking a new driver to an existing partner on uber.
Wat are the necessary process?
Thanks

The partner does the pairing from their end if it's a new driver, but if the driver is already on Uber, the pairing is done from his end.
On their Uber account, log in, and enter the driver/partner details. Takes 5 working days after d request is done
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 12:45pm On Sep 07, 2017
Tessyekaks:

5 working days.. If it's not done, chat them up on the site
..i heard d driver can still be driving buh d money ll be paid into his previous partner's acct..my question is...wat if d driver is now drivin camry and have corolla on his profile as a result of d awaitin processin period..is it done dat way?..thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ihimiray(m): 12:56pm On Sep 07, 2017
shollywendy1:
pls anyone wit a knowledge of how long does it take exactly to change driver or partner on uber?is it 5 workin days or 7 workin days?..wat if changes does not occur after d stipulated period..wat next?
tell ur partner to go to their office... They will do it that day... But if it's the driver it takes 5 days
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tessyekaks: 1:16pm On Sep 07, 2017
shollywendy1:
..i heard d driver can still be driving buh d money ll be paid into his previous partner's acct..my question is...wat if d driver is now drivin camry and have corolla on his profile as a result of d awaitin processin period..is it done dat way?..thanks

Best he waits till the pairing with the new partner is done, before continuing with driving on Uber, but he can be driving on taxify
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 1:27pm On Sep 07, 2017
use t.uber.com/ssa for any pairing.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by laytoshtwo: 2:08pm On Sep 07, 2017
Please my driver has been giving me story he has not been able to pay the 35k.How can I help him ooo
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 2:13pm On Sep 07, 2017
Tessyekaks:

Best he waits till the pairing with the new partner is done, before continuing with driving on Uber, but he can be driving on taxify
...wow!..very good suggestion.taxify
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 2:17pm On Sep 07, 2017
Romeo3:
use t.uber.com/ssa for any pairing.
.romeo..yea dat was wat we use.stil awaitin their respoonse..we evn check d status everyday to knw if dey hv received the request..tellin us dat dey received d request for d transfer 1st jan 1970...lolz.dnt undestand d grammar ..lolz
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tessyekaks: 2:59pm On Sep 07, 2017
shollywendy1:
.romeo..yea dat was wat we use.stil awaitin their respoonse..we evn check d status everyday to knw if dey hv received the request..tellin us dat dey received d request for d transfer 1st jan 1970...lolz.dnt undestand d grammar ..lolz

https://www.ubernigeria.com/chat live chat link
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by gwng: 3:13pm On Sep 07, 2017
Mymoto Security Car Online Tracking System: The most detailed and affordable you can get anywhere. Get it for JUST 27K. Call 09053629992, 09032614208 to place your orders.

Check real time location of your vehicle at any time from your phone/laptop.
Disable your car remotely (in the event of theft) from your phone (or any available phone).
View records such as daily mileage & vehicle location history (where your car had been between a period of time) of your car.
Listen to conversations in your vehicle (optional).
Overspend alarm (you'll be notified if your car exceeds a set speed)
Geofencing: you'll be notified if you car goes beyond a boundary etc...

Call/Whatsapp: 09032614208 for details...

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 3:18pm On Sep 07, 2017
laytoshtwo:
Please my driver has been giving me story he has not been able to pay the 35k.How can I help him ooo
collect your car.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by blackylola(m): 4:41pm On Sep 07, 2017
Just like that, you jump into judgment without investigation "collect your car" Try to know the reason for his inability to pay from there you will know the solution

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eghuan1(m): 5:43pm On Sep 07, 2017
Romeo3:
collect your car.

Interesting on how you were able to come to this conclusion so fast without any premise. You didn't even bother to find out how long the driver defaulted or what happened to the driver.

He could be ill or Maybe it's his first week, we don't know but you are quick to push a fellow human being like you to the dust. Tomorrow, y'all come here shouting our government don't care about us.

Remember to make a decision, you have to listen to the two sides bro.

YOU ARE BIGGER THAN THIS

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by flange: 6:16pm On Sep 07, 2017
laytoshtwo:
My case is similar. I gave mine a corolla and he was suppose to pay 37,500 weekly . Its been story story. He has never paid the money complete. this week he has done 30k and he begging to pay up tomorow.
What should i do
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by entparrot(f): 6:25pm On Sep 07, 2017
eghuan1:

Interesting on how you were able to come to this conclusion so fast without any premise. You didn't even bother to find out how long the driver defaulted or what happened to the driver.

He could be ill or Maybe it's his first week, we don't know but you are quick to push a fellow human being like you to the dust. Tomorrow, y'all come here shouting our government don't care about us.

YOU ARE BIGGER THAN THIS

There is no 2ways about it, no investigation needed, no pay no car...

If you want to rent a car in other countries you pay b4 u take the car.

The driver is actually doing himself, not the owner, plenty of drivers are looking for car to drive.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 6:44pm On Sep 07, 2017
eghuan1:

YOU ARE BIGGER THAN THIS
any driver that cant make 35k a week right now is a liar. before, maybe, but in this era of uber and taxify he is lying.

lazy liar
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 6:45pm On Sep 07, 2017
flange:

My case is similar. I gave mine a corolla and he was suppose to pay 37,500 weekly . Its been story story. He has never paid the money complete. this week he has done 30k and he begging to pay up tomorow.
What should i do
collect the car... the era of stories are gone.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 7:46pm On Sep 07, 2017
Romeo3:
You are really a slave.

Any partner that wants long life for himself, his car and d driver should collect 30k weekly and go dey rest.
Stop killing this drivers. Blame uber for the reductions

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 8:04pm On Sep 07, 2017
BoomBoom101:

You are really a slave.

Any partner that wants long life for himself, his car and d driver should collect 30k weekly and go dey rest.
your father is a slave.

thousands of drivers make 35k a week for their partners and you are here talking rubbish. if they are to blame uber for the reductions, what of taxify?

a driver that cannot take an average of 9 trips a day on uber to get over 90k at the end of the week should be stripped of the car.

you are here talking of uber reductions After how many months.... nonsense.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by laytoshtwo: 8:11pm On Sep 07, 2017
BoomBoom101:

You are really a slave.

Are you saying I should reduce the price to 30k, he is really sincere but from what I observe, he is making exact fee he will remit after fuel deduction and commission.Someone advise me to do hire purchase
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:11pm On Sep 07, 2017
Romeo3:

wise decision.

Sadly allowing a driver owe does not help. I am currently owed over 200k from 3drivers.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 8:26pm On Sep 07, 2017
laytoshtwo:

Are you saying I should reduce the price to 30k, he is really sincere but from what I observe, he is making exact fee he will remit after fuel deduction and commission.Someone advise me to do hire purchase
Oga pls reduce it to 30k biko. If u do higher purchase the better for u because maintenance doesn't concern you again.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by laytoshtwo: 8:33pm On Sep 07, 2017
BoomBoom101:

Oga pls reduce it to 30k biko. If u do higher purchase the better for u because maintenance doesn't concern you again.
Thanks bro,
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by xana101: 8:37pm On Sep 07, 2017
Romeo calm down, u are sounding too cruel. I pity ur old age. U are working yourself out way too much. Body no be fairwood. I pity those drivers on rentals or HP. I wonder how they cope after such hard work, they still deliver 35k weekly. No family man with responsibilities will cope on this.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by entparrot(f): 9:20pm On Sep 07, 2017
laytoshtwo:

In transport business, make sure you maximize ur profit as soon as as possible, there comes a time your car will be old, and you won't make any thing out of it, rather it will frustrate u and take ur money. Don't allow drivers to take advantage of u.

If ur car is always given problem, no driver will stick with u, they will even add to the frustration and use the car the little it can and make money for them self, after that they will drop ur car adding more to ur frustration.

There are plenty of drivers looking to rent ur car for 40k weekly.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by entparrot(f): 9:22pm On Sep 07, 2017
xana101:
Romeo calm down, u are sounding too cruel. I pity ur old age. U are working yourself out way too much. Body no be fairwood. I pity those drivers on rentals or HP. I wonder how they cope after such hard work, they still deliver 35k weekly. No family man with responsibilities will cope on this.

You can start by investing in buying plenty of cars and drop ur own fee.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 9:48pm On Sep 07, 2017
Romeo3:
your father is a slave.

thousands of drivers make 35k a week for their partners and you are here talking rubbish. if they are to blame uber for the reductions, what of taxify?

a driver that cannot take an average of 9 trips a day on uber to get over 90k at the end of the week should be stripped of the car.

you are here talking of uber reductions After how many months.... nonsense.
....romeo,dnt kill me wit laff..u hv just nailed it..even if some drivers are asked to deliver 20k weekly.dey ll stil give stories..issue dem american or canadian visa..dey ll complain wen dey get there..
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kemspec(m): 10:00pm On Sep 07, 2017
I have a spectranet WiFi modern for sale. Very cheap..quote me

(1) (2) (3) ... (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) ... (5692) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.