Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (172) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4768042 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) ... (5695) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ifeanyimark(m): 6:38am On Sep 18, 2017
ogunvic41:

LONG LIVE TAXIFY grin
you betrayed uber and romeo?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ifeanyimark(m): 6:53am On Sep 18, 2017
romeo, see ur people, asking me.to add.my card, i no do again

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by alstarmayo(m): 7:07am On Sep 18, 2017
All the staunch defenders of "do only Uber" are now trying out taxify. when we were talking then, we were labelled haters and lazy. I rest my case

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:08am On Sep 18, 2017
morning people, I see taxify is winning this battle, fire on

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ephbe(m): 7:44am On Sep 18, 2017
Many thanks to you for this

This has been noted

dayod247:

Don't mind all the people discouraging you. It's a nice idea and you will make it. You can easily get misled on this platform. I am a driver and I'm also a partner so I know what I'm talking about. Some drivers complain because they are always thinking too small. Their attitude is their biggest problem. I have four drivers working for me, they are smart and I also give them better orientation. You don't limit your income generation to just uber or Taxify... people were making money from driving before they came in. They simply identify a need and they came in. There are still many needs people need cars for out there. Identify them and stop limiting your income generation to just uber and Taxify. And example of what I have added is school runs. It's a fixed amount monthly and I share profits with my drivers, it encourages them and it also makes them understand we are here to make money, not just work for uber or Taxify. You just need to think big.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by myquestion(m): 8:53am On Sep 18, 2017
I love short trips(drop off)
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 9:48am On Sep 18, 2017
Ifeanyimark:

you betrayed uber and romeo?
Bro am still experimenting cheesy cheesy cheesy. Romeo3 is now on taxify, he started before me lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 9:50am On Sep 18, 2017
dayod247:

Don't mind all the people discouraging you. It's a nice idea and you will make it. You can easily get misled on this platform. I am a driver and I'm also a partner so I know what I'm talking about. Some drivers complain because they are always thinking too small. Their attitude is their biggest problem. I have four drivers working for me, they are smart and I also give them better orientation. You don't limit your income generation to just uber or Taxify... people were making money from driving before they came in. They simply identify a need and they came in. There are still many needs people need cars for out there. Identify them and stop limiting your income generation to just uber and Taxify. And example of what I have added is school runs. It's a fixed amount monthly and I share profits with my drivers, it encourages them and it also makes them understand we are here to make money, not just work for uber or Taxify. You just need to think big.
GOD BLESS U MY BROTHER, I TOT I WAS THE ONLY ONE O. I MAKE 450K TO 550K MONTHLY ON A SINGLE CAR. AM A PROFESSIONAL DRIVER, DRIVING IS MY HOBBY...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by djwdiamond: 10:18am On Sep 18, 2017
I am a professional UBER driver available and ready to work with available partner. Please contact me on 08022743713. Thank you.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by djwdiamond: 10:19am On Sep 18, 2017
Your Experience Here by djwdiamond: 10:18am
I am a professional UBER driver available and ready to work with available partner. Please contact me on 08022743713. Thank you.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tombrook0: 10:28am On Sep 18, 2017
Are you a new driver, do you need help signing up to drive. Kindly signed up here with my referral code.

https://partners.uber.com/i/emmanuelu304ue

Requirements. Driver license

Need help call me, i will put you through and link you with car owners.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Coolbenzino(m): 11:04am On Sep 18, 2017
My heartfelt gratitude to ogunvic41, thank you and may God continue to bless and grant you more wisdom, strength and heart desires.

You're indeed a good example of patriotic. Not only because you spend your valuable airtime, time and knowledge but from your voice I hear the excitement and joy it gives you to assist another brother in need (that you don't even know).

I am more inspired and fully charged to explore now. Really I can't express my gratitude enough. Thank you again sir.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Stormyweather(m): 11:34am On Sep 18, 2017
Coolbenzino:
My heartfelt gratitude to ogunvic41, thank you and may God continue to bless and grant you more wisdom, strength and heart desires.

You're indeed a good example of patriotic. Not only because you spend your valuable airtime, time and knowledge but from your voice I hear the excitement and joy it gives you to assist another brother in need (that you don't even know).

I am more inspired and fully charged to explore now. Really I can't express my gratitude enough. Thank you again sir.
yea men. He is exceptional I must confess. He has taught me a lot already

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dawg2002: 11:57am On Sep 18, 2017
ogunvic is BOSS!!!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 12:36pm On Sep 18, 2017
Coolbenzino:

My pleasure sir... Anytime let's make the money
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 12:52pm On Sep 18, 2017
Traffic today is crazy ooo...
Uber/taxify drivers run from traffic. Waste of time, fuel and money...
Let's keep Lagos moving
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by leksonltd: 1:06pm On Sep 18, 2017
Thanks ogunvic41. We haven't met, yet we are already friends. U have been supportive and encouraging. U just can't wait to see others succeed. Am grateful Bro. I know we will come a long way together. Thanks Bro.

ogunvic41:

My pleasure sir... Anytime let's make the money
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by blackylola(m): 1:41pm On Sep 18, 2017
Coolbenzino:

he is indeed a great guy, I had a similar experience with him God will continue to bless you bro
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by blackknight: 1:43pm On Sep 18, 2017
Good afternoon House,

Does anybody have a copy of the rental agreement between a partner and driver?

I would really appreciate if a copy can be sent to my email address, adrasaq@hotmail.com.

Many Thanks.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tripoli007(m): 3:27pm On Sep 18, 2017
ogunvic41:

COROLLA 2003/4/5
PEUGEOT 407 2004/5/6/7( MY BEST CAR)

Bros please can I have your contact ,I own a corolla 03/04 .. I just sent you a PM
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Smfa: 4:22pm On Sep 18, 2017
mrsage:

Kindly shed more light on the drive to own option.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 4:41pm On Sep 18, 2017
tripoli007:

Bros please can I have your contact ,I own a corolla 03/04 .. I just sent you a PM
Am about to start my evening section. Can we talk by 11pm?, I will be driving from now till 10:30pm
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 4:43pm On Sep 18, 2017
I got all ur mails I will respond in the evening and 2moro. Tuesdays and Wednesdays are my half days. I will call everyone. Drop ur numbers
ogunvic@gmail.com
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ogoli: 5:13pm On Sep 18, 2017
Hello All,

I have a Peugeot 207 car, 2010 model. Can I use for Uber/ taxify.

Please advice.

Many thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by toyclicks: 5:20pm On Sep 18, 2017
ogunvic41:

LONG LIVE TAXIFY grin

grin grin grin grin
Bro, I sight you. Lol
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 5:32pm On Sep 18, 2017
Ogoli:
Hello All,

I have a Peugeot 207 car, 2010 model. Can I use for Uber/ taxify.

Please advice.

Many thanks

Does it have tyres

If yes, it will pass 101%.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ogoli: 5:43pm On Sep 18, 2017
chillex8:

Does it have tyres

If yes, it will pass 101%.

grin thanks. How do I register.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dyemida(m): 6:05pm On Sep 18, 2017
Ogoli:

Register through the link below
https://partners.uber.com/i/adeyemid18ue

Once you've registered, upload the required documents, you'll then receive step by step guidelines as to the process of getting activated, including writing the test, either online or by visiting a test center, depending on what option you choose.
After which you would then need to visit the office for the in person activation.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dyemida(m): 6:10pm On Sep 18, 2017
Ogoli:

For taxify, just go to their office with your documents, they'll get you registered immediately. Sessions are by 11 am and 2 pm, Mondays to fridays
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 6:24pm On Sep 18, 2017
toyclicks:

grin grin grin grin
Bro, I sight you. Lol
Bro. Am sampling taxify o...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ogoli: 6:30pm On Sep 18, 2017
dyemida:

For taxify, just go to their office with your documents, they'll get you registered immediately. Sessions are by 11 am and 2 pm, Mondays to fridays

Thank you. But I am not driving. Just want to use my car.

Please advise

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) ... (5695) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.