Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,961 members, 7,810,656 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:50 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (173) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4729968 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) ... (5688) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ogoli: 6:32pm On Sep 18, 2017
Thank you. But I am not driving. Just want to use my car.

Please advise

Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dyemida(m): 6:42pm On Sep 18, 2017
Ogoli:

Please advise

Thanks

You can go ahead with the registration on Uber, while your driver would be the one to own the taxify account. Taxify is driver based and not owner based per se like Uber.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tripoli007(m): 6:44pm On Sep 18, 2017
ogunvic41:

Am about to start my evening section. Can we talk by 11pm?, I will be driving from now till 10:30pm

Alright bro
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 7:08pm On Sep 18, 2017
GAZZUZZ:
morning people, I see taxify is winning this battle, fire on
THE MARKET IS LARGE, A SINGLE COMPANY CANT HANDLE IT ALONE. JUST LIKE THE TELECOMMUNICATION INDUSTRY... BOTH COMPANIES (UBER AND TAXIFY) WILL COMPETE ONLY TILL GOD KNOW...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 7:10pm On Sep 18, 2017
alstarmayo:
All the staunch defenders of "do only Uber" are now trying out taxify. when we were talking then, we were labelled haters and lazy. I rest my case
Not really bro, uber started a promo that limited a driver to 95k to 98k weekly...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 7:15pm On Sep 18, 2017
How to make over 100k every week.
Do 60 trips on uber from Monday to Friday(6pm). Target short trips. Then continue on taxify from Friday 6pm to sunday. Uber 60 trips will yield 95k to 98k. Taxify will yield 20k to 50k depending on ur strength and techniques.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Baruwaaaaa(m): 7:33pm On Sep 18, 2017
ogunvic41:
Do 60 trips on uber from Monday to Friday(6pm). Target short trips. Then continue on taxify from Friday 6pm to sunday. Uber 60 trips will yield 95k to 98k. Taxify will yield 20k to 50k depending on ur strength and techniques.
please abeg connect me to a partner i need a car oooo @07066518874
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ephbe(m): 7:37pm On Sep 18, 2017
Weldone bro

I have been following the thread and reading comments
Thumbs up

I thought uber reduced income for drivers, is that 95k weekly on Uber realistic please?

ogunvic41:
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by alstarmayo(m): 7:46pm On Sep 18, 2017
All I've been saying. 60 short trips on Uber and make like 40k, Uber will pay you 50k, then do the rest on taxify

ogunvic41:
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 7:51pm On Sep 18, 2017
Ogoli:

grin thanks. How do I register.

If you no want trouble. Better use my referral link.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by alstarmayo(m): 7:57pm On Sep 18, 2017
Tell him the benefit both of you stand to gain with the referral link, that way he will surely use it

chillex8:

If you no want trouble. Better use my referral link.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ruksmaster1: 8:11pm On Sep 18, 2017
Ogoli:

Please advise

Thanks
Use the link https://www.uber.com/a/join?exp=70801c to sign up and put this invite code xsh97f to get 20k bonus.
I am an Uber sales representative so you can WhatsApp me on 08020746629
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lollyboy(m): 8:24pm On Sep 18, 2017
ogunvic41:

GOD BLESS U MY BROTHER, I TOT I WAS THE ONLY ONE O. I MAKE 450K TO 550K MONTHLY ON A SINGLE CAR. AM A PROFESSIONAL DRIVER, DRIVING IS MY HOBBY...

Are you for real?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lollyboy(m): 8:35pm On Sep 18, 2017
Okay i have been reading this thread for a while now and i have seen a lot of opinions and i have to say thank you to whoever started this..
So here are some very few questions i would like to get polite answers to..
I have a Toyota Matrix2007 in a very good condition at the moment so i was wondering if there is anyone driving sometjing similar and if it has been profitable?
Also about the corolla 2005/04/03 is it advisable to go for the sport version and how much should i be looking at if i am to get one..
Also i talked to a car dealer and i am not really experienced when it comes to cars and he mentioned 2008 being more durable than the above mentioned corollas..

I would appreciate every Opinion i get here..
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by alstarmayo(m): 9:17pm On Sep 18, 2017
Matrix and corolla has the same engine size (1.8l), and why do you want to buy corolla sport? which is basically same with the other corolla except that the sport is low which isn't suitable for some roads you'll enter while driving on Uber

lollyboy:
Okay i have been reading this thread for a while now and i have seen a lot of opinions and i have to say thank you to whoever started this..
So here are some very few questions i would like to get polite answers to..
I have a Toyota Matrix2007 in a very good condition at the moment so i was wondering if there is anyone driving sometjing similar and if it has been profitable?
Also about the corolla 2005/04/03 is it advisable to go for the sport version and how much should i be looking at if i am to get one..
Also i talked to a car dealer and i am not really experienced when it comes to cars and he mentioned 2008 being more durable than the above mentioned corollas..

I would appreciate every Opinion i get here..

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 9:22pm On Sep 18, 2017
alstarmayo:
Tell him the benefit both of you stand to gain with the referral link, that way he will surely use it

Was only kidding wink
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 10:06pm On Sep 18, 2017
alstarmayo:
All I've been saying. 60 short trips on Uber and make like 40k, Uber will pay you 50k, then do the rest on taxify

How does one identify short trips? You never know where those guys are going till they are sitting inside your car, and if you keep calling beforehand & cancelling long trips, uber will eventually deactivate your account. . . .

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by alstarmayo(m): 10:20pm On Sep 18, 2017
people in the island always go on short trips especially Lekki, ask politely where the rider is going. Make sure your cancellation rate don't go above 30%, that means you may have to do some long trips.
What I do mostly is to set my destination to vgc, stay in VI, most of the trips will be taking you round and round island. Before you know it, you've done 8trips with one set destination, if you get close to vgc, drive back to lekki

sophoccles:

How does one identify short trips? You never know where those guys are going till they are sitting inside your car, and if you keep calling beforehand & cancelling long trips, uber will eventually deactivate your account. . . .

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by generationz(f): 10:29pm On Sep 18, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

no
Hi gazzuz are you in need of an Uber driver? I know someone seriously in need of a job
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 10:29pm On Sep 18, 2017
lollyboy:

Are you for real?
How do u mean? Have made about 18k today alone.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by claremont(m): 10:42pm On Sep 18, 2017
Those drivers looking for cars that will be financed from weekly returns should look into 'Car4U Nigeria'.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lin3r2(m): 10:58pm On Sep 18, 2017
I have been driving on Uber for 4 months now and my ratings have been very impressive. I need a car (preferably corolla) for rental or hire purchase 35k weekly and 40k weekly respectively. My number is 08094758919 or email thewordfortodayforlinus@gmail.com,

NB. I have attached a screen shot for three consecutive weeks[color=#990000][/color]

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Philla80: 11:09pm On Sep 18, 2017
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iamspeedracer(m): 12:11am On Sep 19, 2017
[quote author=ogunvic41 post=60593634]How to make over 100k every week.
Do 60 trips on uber from Monday to Friday(6pm). Target short trips. Then continue on taxify from Friday 6pm to sunday. Uber 60 trips will yield 95k to 98k. Taxify will yield 20k to 50k depending on ur strength and techniques. [/quot

Bros this thing is not easy like that ó. Started driving today around 3pm closed at 10 i made just 5k.used 2k to buy fuel.
How do you know the short routes?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iamspeedracer(m): 12:17am On Sep 19, 2017
So I started driving uber today and all I can say from what I've read here is that people need to calm down. Demanding 40k per week from a driver isn't fair. The work he will have to put in to make that money is not beans. Uber will take 25% fuel cost is there also, what's now left? Started driving at 3pm closed 10 I made only 5k after uber deductions bought petrol 2000 naira what's left?
Maybe it's because I'm nerw that's why I made small money. But to be honest it's not easy..used to think it was. Today ó put myself in the drivers shoes and i saw a whole new perspective.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by blackylola(m): 12:19am On Sep 19, 2017
[quote author=iamspeedracer post=60601685][/quote] don't give up you will get there, I was once a newbies like you. You can make 20k with 4k fuel in a day if you understand the logic

1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iamspeedracer(m): 12:20am On Sep 19, 2017
alstarmayo:

How do you know the trips will be short?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iamspeedracer(m): 12:22am On Sep 19, 2017
sophoccles:

You've said what's on my mind.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by blackylola(m): 12:23am On Sep 19, 2017
iamspeedracer:
So I started driving uber today and all I can say from what I've read here is that people need to calm down. Demanding 40k per week from a driver isn't fair. The work he will have to put in to make that money is not beans. Uber will take 25% fuel cost is there also, what's now left? Started driving at 3pm closed 10 I made only 5k after uber deductions bought petrol 2000 naira what's left?
Maybe it's because I'm nerw that's why I made small money. But to be honest it's not easy..used to think it was. Today ó put myself in the drivers shoes and i saw a whole new perspective.
if anybody tells you that its easy; my brother na setup. The business is on average in between good/bad for Uber drivers
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iamspeedracer(m): 12:26am On Sep 19, 2017
blackylola:
don't give up you will get there, I was once a newbies like you. You can make 20k with 4k fuel in a day if you understand the logic

Thanks boss. I need you to mentor me p
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iamspeedracer(m): 12:27am On Sep 19, 2017
blackylola:
if anybody tells you that its easy; my brother na setup. The business is on average in between good/bad for Uber drivers
Today I experienced it first hand. Only good thing is I'm not delivering to anybody. If I was, ẹ for no be am..

Na real setup
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iamspeedracer(m): 12:31am On Sep 19, 2017
I also want to join taxify, but my car is a 2000 model. Although it's the same design till 2006.on the taxify site I saw 2002 as the lowest year they accept

(1) (2) (3) ... (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) ... (5688) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Foodhub2023 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.