Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,260 members, 7,953,995 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:30 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (177) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (5096283 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) ... (5797) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by blackylola(m): 11:09am On Sep 21, 2017
OkunrinMeta:

Well you can always tell them you suffered psychological and emotional injuries. grin
will u be my advocate
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tehinse1(m): 11:20am On Sep 21, 2017
Never trust Nigeria insurance company, they are irresponsible. Dey will always play around with any issues when it comes to making claims.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by alstarmayo(m): 12:04pm On Sep 21, 2017
Taxify cover won't but comprehensive insurance will
blackylola:
kiss they can't help
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by xana101: 12:57pm On Sep 21, 2017
Uber has been given me long and useless trips since this week. I hate long trips on uber. I just did one long trip now and I transferred d anger on my rider. Please is it because my rating is very low that's why I get long trips request. Long trips no pay for uber I swear. Uber don't have sense, with this their 60 trips make 90k top up, drivers will prefer short trips and get d top up. Now if u do 60 long trips and make 90k uber will not give u anything after wasting ur time, energy and fuel u will not be rewarded. They should learn from taxify. Do 60 trips and get 30k or 40k as d case may be. So if I do 60 trips b4 Saturday, it won't make sense to do uber on Sunday cos they will top up eventually. They are discouraging drivers I swear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1simbo: 1:02pm On Sep 21, 2017
Please is there anyone in the ikorodu area right now. I have a Rider who wants an offline trip from ikorodu to ajah now. Drop your no. And I will send you his. Caveat emptor sha.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by alstarmayo(m): 1:05pm On Sep 21, 2017
Ehya sorry, you complain too much though. Take charge and stop letting Uber get you worked up

xana101:
Uber has been given me long and useless trips since this week. I hate long trips on uber. I just did one long trip now and I transferred d anger on my rider. Please is it because my rating is very low that's why I get long trips request. Long trips no pay for uber I swear. Uber don't have sense, with this their 60 trips make 90k top up, drivers will prefer short trips and get d top up. Now if u do 60 long trips and make 90k uber will not give u anything after wasting ur time, energy and fuel u will not be rewarded. They should learn from taxify. Do 60 trips and get 30k or 40k as d case may be. So if I do 60 trips b4 Saturday, it won't make sense to do uber on Sunday cos they will top up eventually. They are discouraging drivers I swear.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 2:22pm On Sep 21, 2017
bigass:
Smartness according to him is being dubious. That's why he always tell people to send their numbers so he can teach them how to defraud and make money.
I spend thousands calling pple I don't want to post my number because I will be disturbed. Some cars spans from a particular year to the other and the shape is the same. Camry 2002( aka big daddy) is the same shape as Camry 2003 and 2004. No difference

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 2:30pm On Sep 21, 2017
chillex8:

I wonder what he tells them

But, who am I?.
Oga if u don't understand what I explained u keep quiet.
Am not dubious a 2002 car can be the same as 2003 Camry is an example and several car.
I don't post my number because I don't want disturbances. I call people with my money. If u wanna meet me in person I will drive down to u

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dawg2002: 3:09pm On Sep 21, 2017
bro just keep doing you regardless of what people say. I know how much you spent to lecture me on this e-hailing business the , you even drove all the way down after several conversation over the phone.

Bless up.
ogunvic41:

Am not dubious a 2002 car can be the same as 2003 Camry is an example and several car.
I don't post my number because I don't want disturbances. I call people with my money. If u wanna meet me in person I will drive down to u
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by fajgmail: 3:09pm On Sep 21, 2017
hello house.....
do you have a Toyota sienna ,in a good condition preferably tokunbo.......and you will like to make #50,000 weekly income? let do business!!! contact me on 08092883016 or fajemiroye20@gmail.com ....thanks.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Stealth100: 4:09pm On Sep 21, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

The beauty of this car is that it was original designed for public transport. Please go ahead

Thanks boss
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Stealth100: 4:10pm On Sep 21, 2017
ogunvic41:

If its ur car Go ahead...

Yeah, it's mine but I intend giving it out on hire purchase.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iamspeedracer(m): 4:27pm On Sep 21, 2017
xana101:
hope it's not on uber? If na taxify u can manage bro.
Uber
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 4:56pm On Sep 21, 2017
ogunvic41:

You are dubious for asking someone to present a 2000 model car as 2003.

Shame on you.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by oxytech: 5:01pm On Sep 21, 2017
alstarmayo:
How many vehicles do you have Uber/Taxify or the transport business as a whole? Are these analysis theoretical or practical?

Levels:
You buy 2 million Hens, they lay 50,000 eggs weekly. Your family eats 30,000 eggs, and hatches 20,000 eggs weekly.
After 2yrs, they now lay no more! But you NOW have 2million new Hens, to continue the CYCLE.
........How practical do you want/need it?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by alstarmayo(m): 5:27pm On Sep 21, 2017
I studied Finance in the university, I completely understand ROI and breaking even.

I bought my car in December last year, started driving in January this year, apart from initial fixing of AC and monthly servicing of about 10k, changing of brake pad, buying of belt (fan belt), replacement of fuel pump (I bought bad fuel), replacement of 2 tyres, etc.

All these expenses does not accumulate to 250k from January to August. I have consistently saved 50k every week since middle of January. So where do I get expenses of 30k every week from?

My point is, you're looking at it from an outsider, some of us apart from regular monthly service, does not spend more than 5k extra on maintainance monthly, so where are you getting these figures from.

I have a spreadsheet of my weekly income, expenditures. Look at it from a more practical aspect

I REST MY CASE

oxytech:

Levels:
You buy 2 million Hens, they lay 50,000 eggs weekly. Your family eats 30,000 eggs, and hatches 20,000 eggs weekly.
After 2yrs, they now lay no more! But you NOW have 2million new Hens, to continue the CYCLE.
........How practical do you want/need it?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Stormyweather(m): 6:04pm On Sep 21, 2017
ogunvic41:

oga leave them abeg. Next they will say is you have brain washed people
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lexylexy(m): 6:20pm On Sep 21, 2017
ogunvic41:

Bros pls don't mind them, maybe na dem holy pass. If that's being dubious, then what will you say about Uber themselves that are exploiting the masses.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by oxytech: 6:44pm On Sep 21, 2017
alstarmayo:
I studied Finance in the university, I completely understand ROI and breaking even.
I bought my car in December last year, started driving in January this year, apart from initial fixing of AC and monthly servicing of about 10k, changing of brake pad, buying of belt (fan belt), replacement of fuel pump (I bought bad fuel), replacement of 2 tyres, etc.
All these expenses does not accumulate to 250k from January to August. I have consistently saved 50k every week since middle of January. So where do I get expenses of 30k every week from?
My point is, you're looking at it from an outsider, some of us apart from regular monthly service, does not spend more than 5k extra on maintainance monthly, so where are you getting these figures from.
I have a spreadsheet of my weekly income, expenditures. Look at it from a more practical aspect
I REST MY CASE

Since you did study Finance, you are the LAST person I expected would not easily understand all these.
The word SAVE may be the confusion; and also, you are NOT patiently reading my comments.
I defined my SAVE as : (6mths Total Income - ALL your expenditure within 6mths)/26weeks = Initial Savings.

I can not call it profit, because you and I, have NOT deducted the future major asset (car) depreciation cost.
You are calling it 50,000 profit/"saving". I am ALERTING you that it is really 30,000 at the end of the day, NOT 50,000!!

At start, if you valuate all your asset at WEEK 1 = 2 Million (the car)
In 2yrs, saving 50,000, if you valuate all your asset at WEEK 104 = 5.2Million (car assumed devalued by 70%, or dead).
The difference is 3.2 Million, which is saving about 30,000 a week, after 2yrs!

What I do NOT get is that:
ALL I am explaining and suggesting is that you should pls make sure you save AT LEAST an UNTOUCHABLE 20,000 weekly, for Two straight years. You claim you are already saving 50,000, which is FAR FAR better, than I am suggesting.
Why exactly are you vexing?? ..... I really dont get it o!! .... angry
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kfrosh: 6:57pm On Sep 21, 2017
I need a referral code to register on taxify as a partner on this thread. Please contact ASAP.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ihimiray(m): 7:11pm On Sep 21, 2017
kfrosh:
I need a referral code to register on taxify as a partner on this thread. Please contact ASAP.
EIKOREL1
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by alstarmayo(m): 7:14pm On Sep 21, 2017
Okay, you're asking me to subtract my depreciation from my savings, instead of ignoring it till the end of the asset life.
You still have to consider the salvage value of the asset. A tokunbo corolla bought at 2m will still sell for 50/60% of the initial value after 2 years, keeping in mind I've made my money on the car x2 over (all things been equal).

I'm not vexing brother

oxytech:

Since you did study Finance, you are the LAST person I expected would not easily understand all these.
The word SAVE may be the confusion; and also, you are NOT patiently reading my comments.
I defined my SAVE as : (6mths Total Income - ALL your expenditure within 6mths)/26weeks = Initial Savings.

I can not call it profit, because you and I, have NOT deducted the future major asset (car) depreciation cost.
You are calling it 50,000 profit/"saving". I am ALERTING you that it is really 30,000 at the end of the day, NOT 50,000!!

At start, if you valuate all your asset at WEEK 1 = 2 Million (the car)
In 2yrs, if you valuate all your asset at WEEK 104 = 5.2Million (car assumed dead)
The difference is 3.2 Million, which is the same as 30,000 a week after 2yrs!

What I do NOT get is that:
ALL I am explaining and suggesting is that you should pls make sure you save AT LEAST an UNTOUCHABLE 20,000 weekly, for Two straight years. You claim you are already saving 50,000, which is FAR FAR better, than I am suggestion.
Why exactly are you vexing?? ..... I really dont get it o!! .... angry
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kfrosh: 7:29pm On Sep 21, 2017
Is there any monetary value attached to th3 referral code?
ihimiray:
EIKOREL1
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OkunrinMeta: 7:33pm On Sep 21, 2017
blackylola:
will u be my advocate

Hahaaha. My law practice starts and ends on Nairaland
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Baruwaaaaa(m): 8:00pm On Sep 21, 2017
1simbo:
Please is there anyone in the ikorodu area right now. I have a Rider who wants an offline trip from ikorodu to ajah now. Drop your no. And I will send you his. Caveat emptor sha.
was there during after,i reside at ikorodu(ogijo),you can hala me in case of another time @07066518874
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kennyflakky: 8:07pm On Sep 21, 2017
Please I need a car on hire purchase or on rentage. Seriously in need of a partner. Please help someone in need. 07032312853: 08025683327
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 8:11pm On Sep 21, 2017
Stealth100:

Yeah, it's mine but I intend giving it out on hire purchase.
Don't do hire purchase, the driver(s) can't maintain the car
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Stealth100: 9:02pm On Sep 21, 2017
ogunvic41:

Don't do hire purchase, the driver(s) can't maintain the car

Oh really? Please tell me more. Is the car expensive to maintain or what? Have you had a personal experience with the car or a Yaris? Please I need all the information I can get.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 9:12pm On Sep 21, 2017
Stealth100:

Oh really? Please tell me more. Is the car expensive to maintain or what? Have you had a personal experience with the car or a Yaris? Please I need all the information I can get.
I have seen uber highest earned driver of the week messed up with hire purchase. The car has no issue
ogunvic@gmail.com
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by leksonltd: 9:27pm On Sep 21, 2017
Keep the good work ogunvic, forget the noise makers. Thanks for the encouragement along.

ogunvic41:

I have seen uber highest earned driver of the week messed up with hire purchase. The car has no issue
ogunvic@gmail.com
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 9:30pm On Sep 21, 2017
leksonltd:
Keep the good work ogunvic, forget the noise makers. Thanks for the encouragement along.

Uwc sir

(1) (2) (3) ... (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) ... (5797) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: northbird, GodWealthDbest and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.