Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,942 members, 7,852,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:33 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (193) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4855576 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) ... (5716) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by xana101: 11:22am On Sep 26, 2017
ogunvic41:

That car is STRONG. Its the best car have ever had... Have driven Camry, corolla, Honda pilot etc. Non like a Peugeot 407.
please how many plug is ur 407 and litre engine size
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by entparrot(f): 11:26am On Sep 26, 2017
chillex8:

My vocabulary is also simple. Will you return same with interest? Cos investing 35k with zero interest makes zero sense.

If you are looking for a venture with zero risks then Uber is a no no.

That same interest you are trying to protect can be shattered with just one accident.

*winks#

That's when insurance comes in play.

Any serious driver will pay the deposit to start work. If u don't have the money, go and borrow from ur village meeting, they will help you.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jstburner(m): 11:36am On Sep 26, 2017
Oga Ogunvic, Romeo, blackylola,Gazzuz. You are great.I have been following this thread. Please, can this 2009 mazda3 sp25 go for taxify/uber as regards the maintenance and fuel consumption. Your candid suggestions,please. Check the attached pictures. The Engine type 2.5 litre in-line 4 cylinder 16 valve DOHC S-VT

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 11:38am On Sep 26, 2017
xana101:
please how many plug is ur 407 and litre engine size
There are two types of the four plugs
Ew10-2.0 litre engine
Ew12-2.2 litre engine
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 11:46am On Sep 26, 2017
entparrot:

Any serious driver will pay the deposit to start work. If u don't have the money, go and borrow from ur village meeting, they will help you.

This is hilarious.

But you don't get it, still
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by myquestion(m): 11:48am On Sep 26, 2017
Is der surge on Taxify dis morning?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by blackylola(m): 12:11pm On Sep 26, 2017
jstburner:
Oga Ogunvic, Romeo, blackylola,Gazzuz. You are great.I have been following this thread. Please, can this 2009 mazda3 sp25 go for taxify/uber as regards the maintenance and fuel consumption. Your candid suggestions,please. Check the attached pictures. The Engine type 2.5 litre in-line 4 cylinder 16 valve DOHC S-VT
2.5 liter engine is not the best for dis business perhaps Taxify doesn't accept hatchback cars
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 12:12pm On Sep 26, 2017
jstburner:
uber will accept anything even a v8. but for your own profit dont go for a car with more than 2.0 capacity.

this would work for uber definitely and it would make money but you will fuel more.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by darmilolah(m): 12:14pm On Sep 26, 2017
blackylola:
2.5 liter engine is not the best for dis business perhaps Taxify doesn't accept hatchback cars

Says who? Is Nissan versa not hatchback?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Enyinne(f): 12:23pm On Sep 26, 2017
Your ability to manage ur risk makes u a good manager as we all know that business = risk
No one is under duress to deposit it as they person can equally buy himself his car and avoid the deposit while still making good money for himself .
Your just out deceiving the gullible while ur making ur daily bucks .
The fools losing while the wise making money

*Winks #

quote author=chillex8 post=60843080]

My vocabulary is also simple. Will you return same with interest? Cos investing 35k with zero interest makes zero sense.

That same interest you are trying to protect can be shattered with just one accident.

*winks#[/quote]
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by blackylola(m): 12:27pm On Sep 26, 2017
Taxify is already getting tired, they have increase trips from 40 to 51 before I can benefit from their 14k bonus

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Enyinne(f): 12:27pm On Sep 26, 2017
grin grin dont mind him ,let him continue deceiving the gullible . You got me laughing "borrowing from village meeting "

entparrot:

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by blackylola(m): 12:32pm On Sep 26, 2017
darmilolah:

Says who? Is Nissan versa not hatchback?
the last time I checked they don't accept it but if u hv connection they might consider. To avoid story that touched go for the normal cars
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by blackylola(m): 12:39pm On Sep 26, 2017
Enyinne:
grin grin dont mind him ,let him continue deceiving the gullible . You got me laughing "borrowing from village meeting "

which one is village meeting? That sounds like an insult though, very easy to identity a female comment

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ga1ba2003(m): 1:01pm On Sep 26, 2017
Pls guys help me...from this picture how much should I be getting paid by Uber this week?

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by alstarmayo(m): 1:24pm On Sep 26, 2017
about 20k

ga1ba2003:
Pls guys help me...from this picture how much should I be getting paid by Uber this week?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ebubedrums001(m): 1:28pm On Sep 26, 2017
I'm about to burn an uber driver. Can u imagine? He didn't know I am an active driver both on taxify and uber. I ordered a ride from isolo road to ogunlana drive, surulere which is about 10mins drive and less than 5km.uber gave me an estimate of 400-500naira. There was no traffic, Infact, he was using me to do fast and furious, I got home earlier than expected, only for this fool to end the trip and it brought out roughly #1000. I just laughed and the first question I asked him was "why did u choose to use lockito to defraud riders, he was shocked and he started blabbing. I just tossed the 500naira to him and slammed his door. When I viewed the trip history on uber app, the route on the map showed something entirely different from where we took, the time and km showed something entirely different too. This evening I'm gonna send a screenshot of everything to uber and report him. This is totally unfair. We know uber is very cheap, but why join defraud them? Uber didn't beg u to come online, yeah u did and wanna make extra cash thru theft, I'll make sure that nigga is blocked

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ga1ba2003(m): 1:32pm On Sep 26, 2017
alstarmayo:
about 20k

I was paid just 16956 abeg Uber na scam

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by blackylola(m): 1:39pm On Sep 26, 2017
ebubedrums001:
I'm about to burn an uber driver. Can u imagine? He didn't know I am an active driver both on taxify and uber. I ordered a ride from isolo road to ogunlana drive, surulere which is about 10mins drive and less than 5km.uber gave me an estimate of 400-500naira. There was no traffic, Infact, he was using me to do fast and furious, I got home earlier than expected, only for this fool to end the trip and it brought out roughly #1000. I just laughed and the first question I asked him was "why did u choose to use lockito to defraud riders, he was shocked and he started blabbing. I just tossed the 500naira to him and slammed his door. When I viewed the trip history on uber app, the route on the map showed something entirely different from where we took, the time and km showed something entirely different too. This evening I'm gonna send a screenshot of everything to uber and report him. This is totally unfair. We know uber is very cheap, but why join defraud them? Uber didn't beg u to come online, yeah u did and wanna make extra cash thru theft, I'll make sure that nigga is blocked
Uber can't block him because of that because they don't believe in lockito and for your info ure owing uber, they will add it to your subsequent fare

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Enyinne(f): 1:45pm On Sep 26, 2017
Pls go back and read up and stop finding fault . Since u dont know what we r talking about u,u can keep quite .
We all here just cracking joke and ur drinking paracetamol for our headache.
Move front biko

blackylola:
which one is village meeting? That sounds like an insult though, very easy to identity a female comment
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 1:51pm On Sep 26, 2017
Enyinne:
Your ability to manage ur risk makes u a good manager as we all know that business = risk
No one is under duress to deposit it as they person can equally buy himself his car and avoid the deposit while still making good money for himself .
Your just out deceiving the gullible while ur making ur daily bucks .
The fools losing while the wise making money

*Winks #

quote author=chillex8 post=60843080]

*winks#

Let us know how this pans out.
I will follow this thread, maybe I'll learn something new after all
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by blackylola(m): 1:51pm On Sep 26, 2017
Enyinne:
Pls go back and read up and stop finding fault . Since u dont know what we r talking about u,u can keep quite .
We all here just cracking joke and ur drinking paracetamol for our headache.
Move front biko

"move front" I will definitely move front because here is not my final destination.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 1:54pm On Sep 26, 2017
Enyinne:

If you are not gullible yourself, get into your car and drive. Heaven won't fall.

But, thinking a driver will give you 35k without interest

Kolewerk.

wink

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Hybrid600: 1:57pm On Sep 26, 2017
blackylola:
"move front" I will definitely move front because here is not my final destination.
Nice response.. I don't know why so much aggression

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Enyinne(f): 2:23pm On Sep 26, 2017
More than working .Find ur root and map out ur business strategy and watch it excel .

chillex8:

If you are not gullible yourself, get into your car and drive. Heaven won't fall.

But, thinking a driver will give you 35k without interest

Kolewerk.

wink
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 2:35pm On Sep 26, 2017
Enyinne:
More than working .Find ur root and map out ur business strategy and watch it excel .

Another hilarious one.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 2:43pm On Sep 26, 2017
ga1ba2003:
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OkunrinMeta: 2:43pm On Sep 26, 2017
chillex8:

*winks#

What financial risk does the driver intend to take if he can not pay 1 week rent in advance? Do you not pay your landlord 1 year in advance?

I know he called it deposit, he could have just said the rent is payable in advance.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1stargeneral: 2:56pm On Sep 26, 2017
I am new on taxify. I need a car. I want to begin asap. 08166234713
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 2:59pm On Sep 26, 2017
OkunrinMeta:

What financial risk does the driver intend to take if he can not pay 1 week rent in advance? Do you not pay your landlord 1 year in advance?

I know he called it deposit, he could have just said the rent is payable in advance.

Why will he pay one week in advance

Is he an employee or a partner?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by alstarmayo(m): 3:10pm On Sep 26, 2017
Send them a mail please

ga1ba2003:
I was paid just 16956 abeg Uber na scam
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Monsur1: 3:39pm On Sep 26, 2017
I'm a driver I need a partner.08066780769

(1) (2) (3) ... (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) ... (5716) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: jpworld(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.