Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,074 members, 7,852,653 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:49 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (197) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4856559 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) ... (5717) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 11:18am On Sep 28, 2017
lexylexy:

Baba how far? called you yesterday, Shey make I still get hope?
Mail me ur CV
ogunvic@gmail.com. we still need to see and agree on terms and conditions...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by TSTC: 11:38am On Sep 28, 2017
djaxz4sure:
Hi all, I'm in need of a driver for uber partnership. The preferred arrangement will be sharing of daily revenue. Any interested person should quote this post or send me a PM
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 11:46am On Sep 28, 2017
Waiting for my rider...

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by blackylola(m): 11:50am On Sep 28, 2017
ogunvic41:
Waiting for my rider...
eku ise ooO
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 12:26pm On Sep 28, 2017
blackylola:
eku ise ooO
Tnx bro. U guys should join me o
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tose: 12:28pm On Sep 28, 2017
Someone pls advice... Thank you
Tose:
People in that house, please advice me. What could be my weekly take home if I work with uber from 6pm daily to 9pm on week days and from 8am-9pm on weekends. I will appreciate genuine advice pls
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by smscruize(m): 12:34pm On Sep 28, 2017
We have a comprehensive database of valid and active Nigerian Phone Numbers sorted and
classified into state by state and each state's Mobile number collection is further grouped
by their local Government (LGA). Our list makes it easier for your
targeted location-based campaigns, advertisements and mobile marketing activities in a
cost effective way. We can also assist you in sending Bulk SMS to your targeted Nigerian
audience through our reliable SMS gateway.

Nationwide database: N40000
State database: N10000
LGA: N4000

Price Negotiable

www.smscruize.com
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ifeanyimark(m): 12:39pm On Sep 28, 2017
Yaba, 2 hours. No request
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lyfunited: 12:41pm On Sep 28, 2017
Ifeanyimark:
Yaba, 2 hours. No request

Some days are like dat. You can make a small repositioning of ur car.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by JABB(m): 1:07pm On Sep 28, 2017
ogunvic41:
From taxify this morning
Pls follow the rules
Drive with pride..
Drive with self esteem...
This threatening too much Dem go Block you PERMANENTLY. Taxify don get mouth now o cool
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by JABB(m): 1:13pm On Sep 28, 2017
See Threatening Taxify Don get mouth now sha. Drivers and riders don plenty be that na

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Parlee(m): 1:15pm On Sep 28, 2017
[quote author=TSTC post=60908156][/quote]i am very much interested . What kind of car is t sir? Please reach me via ruff68910@gmail.com .
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ifeanyimark(m): 1:23pm On Sep 28, 2017
lyfunited:

Some days are like dat. You can make a small repositioning of ur car.
Ran to the island
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lexylexy(m): 1:28pm On Sep 28, 2017
ogunvic41:

Mail me ur CV
ogunvic@gmail.com. we still need to see and agree on terms and conditions...

OK no problem. Will send it.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lyfunited: 1:48pm On Sep 28, 2017
How many cancelled trips attracts penalty on Uber?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 1:49pm On Sep 28, 2017
JABB:
This threatening too much Dem go Block you PERMANENTLY. Taxify don get mouth now o cool
Drivers are crazy bro.... We all know that...
This is PROFESSIONAL DRIVING not the garage boys type...

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by vpaymoney(m): 1:57pm On Sep 28, 2017
Taxify is far better than Uber this days. But Taxify should cool down on this inspection stuff o. Considering the economy, even if FRSC can overlook some things for the fact that the economy is harsh, pls taxify take easy. Once the basic things are done in a car and the car is road worthy, it should be able to work. Setting highest standard is good but expensive at this time. TAXIFY: let's keep moving #LAGOS
Up TAXIFY!!! Bleep uber
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by megacontrol(m): 2:11pm On Sep 28, 2017
Your e-haling company (Uber or other) doesn't even recognise your third party agreement or contract , which means you can operate as you deem fit and provided both parties (vehicle owner and willing driver) can agree. So show me the reference to your said agreement which states the weekly rental has to be paid after the vehicle has been USED.

The vehicle owner (investor) may demand advance payment/deposit. What you should be concerned about is "how did we get here"? Ans: Driver defaults and stories that touch.

Just get the car yourself, and you don't have to make any advance/deposit payment to nobody. Simples!

chillex8:

You pay rent for landed properties in advance cos its an asset and appreciates in value.
Also there is no guarantor(s) involved.

Uber business is a partnership. The vehicle is a liability.

The said vehicle is a used car.

The first partner (owner of vehicle) leases out his/her car to the second partner (driver) for the purpose of e-hailing.
The driver is to deliver weekly after he must have USED the said vehicle for E-hailing purposes.

This is the only agreement I understand.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1stargeneral: 2:19pm On Sep 28, 2017
I just got the police report and sworn affidavit for my misplaced drivers license. I need to join uber or taxify.

I need a partner. My number is 08166234713
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 2:42pm On Sep 28, 2017
megacontrol:
Your e-haling company (Uber or other) doesn't even recognise your third party agreement or contract , which means you can operate as you deem fit and provided both parties (vehicle owner and willing driver) can agree. So show me the reference to your said agreement which states the weekly rental has to be paid after the vehicle has been USED.

The vehicle owner (investor) may demand advance payment/deposit. What you should be concerned about is "how did we get here"? Ans: Driver defaults and stories that touch.

Just get the car yourself, and you don't have to make any advance/deposit payment to nobody. Simples!

You are still on this matter
Move on. Everyone has

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Parlee(m): 2:52pm On Sep 28, 2017
I need a partner for Uber . I am straight forward and a very careful driver . Please anyone with an available car for rent preferably a Toyota should contact me on 08090759593 . There are way too many dishonest owners . If you have a car and willing to do business am your man
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 3:09pm On Sep 28, 2017
Parlee:
I need a partner for Uber . I am straight forward and a very careful driver . Please anyone with an available car for rent preferably a Toyota should contact me on 08090759593 . There are way too many dishonest owners If you have a car and willing to do business am your man
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1stargeneral: 3:45pm On Sep 28, 2017
I am still waiting for a partner
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tehinse1(m): 3:45pm On Sep 28, 2017
@ Romeo I beg my oga drop ur contact we need to talk.
Treat with urgency.
Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1stargeneral: 3:46pm On Sep 28, 2017
@ Romeo your number pls
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Monsur1: 3:54pm On Sep 28, 2017
I can aggree with ur arrangment based on daily remitances.how much when do we get started. 08066780769
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 4:22pm On Sep 28, 2017
tehinse1:
@ Romeo I beg my oga drop ur contact we need to talk.
Treat with urgency.
Thanks
romeonl@ yahoo.com

cheers
1stargeneral:
@ Romeo your number pls
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1stargeneral: 5:40pm On Sep 28, 2017
Thanks... I just emailed you.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by FKBZ: 6:22pm On Sep 28, 2017
[quote author=Monsur1 post=60915789]I can aggree with ur arrangment based on daily remitances.how much when do we get started. 08066780769 [/quote

Daily ke,it ain't that easy oooo
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tosinofficial: 7:08pm On Sep 28, 2017
....Uber drivers craving for RED SURGE are like tasty Vampires lurking for BLOOD!
Every trips on Taxify are SURGE back ↔ back, October promo... wait for it. ��

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 7:31pm On Sep 28, 2017
Tosinofficial:
....Uber drivers craving for RED SURGE are like tasty Vampires lurking for BLOOD!
Every trips on Taxify are SURGE back ↔ back, October promo... wait for it. ��

calm down.... it's thirsty.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) ... (5717) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.