Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,311 members, 7,864,479 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:01 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2260) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4896007 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2257) (2258) (2259) (2260) (2261) (2262) (2263) ... (5722) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Lawrence3636: 1:50pm On Dec 28, 2019
mrjaydee:

Person wey fit dey on rental or HP... rest ke?

I feel your pain bro.. cc izzou call that number he normally drops.
cc izzou help ur boy abeg
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 2:12pm On Dec 28, 2019
Lawrence3636:
cc izzou help ur boy abeg
Why are you guys always asking for that number, check those mails Uche use to send you in your app you will always see the number at the end of the message.
By the way they hardly pick calls these days, it's better you send them inapp message hopefully they will unblock it try call them first.
Or you drag them on instergram or Twitter they reply faster there

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 2:18pm On Dec 28, 2019
Lawrence3636:
cc izou help ur boy abeg

0803-901-2019
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 2:58pm On Dec 28, 2019
Uber has finally responded why they flagged my account.
They said I was nabbed using thee uber rider and driver app at the same time. cool

Well, am guilty as charged.
I dey use rider app check surge when am approaching an area on-trip and want to know if I should allow incoming requests or not.

So, guys, no more 3% for me.

Hope someone learns a lesson from this. A

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:07pm On Dec 28, 2019
chillex8:
Uber has finally responded why they flagged my account.
They said I was nabbed using thee uber rider and driver app at the same time. cool

Well, am guilty as charged.
I dey use rider app check surge when am approaching an area on-trip and want to know if I should allow incoming requests or not.

So, guys, no more 3% for me.

Hope someone learns a lesson from this. A

send me pic of the mondeo
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 3:53pm On Dec 28, 2019
tojahh:

Just brace yourself to pick Maryland-Anthony-Yaba as you are coming back to civilizationgrin
pick and drop to the rescue.only time you can get trips outta ikorodu is early in the morning or weekends grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by darmilolah(m): 4:10pm On Dec 28, 2019
eherbal:
pick and drop to the rescue.only time you can get trips outta ikorodu is early in the morning or weekends grin

Says who? I don't leave ikorodu without request everyday, same with my friends too

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 4:12pm On Dec 28, 2019
darmilolah:

Says who? I don't leave ikorodu without request everyday, same with my friends too
oven lighter,wia you dey all dis while grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by darmilolah(m): 4:14pm On Dec 28, 2019
tojahh:

Just brace yourself to pick Maryland-Anthony-Yaba as you are coming back to civilizationgrin

Why

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by darmilolah(m): 4:15pm On Dec 28, 2019
eherbal:
oven lighter,wia you dey all dis while grin

Observation bay sir
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by DonJoeSneh(m): 4:20pm On Dec 28, 2019
izzou:

No. You will only find a Nigerian used Camry for less

Chaii
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by DonJoeSneh(m): 4:22pm On Dec 28, 2019
peeps4u:

Talk to Gazzuzz, may be could get you a good naija used coro

Or if u can wait for like 3 months, talk to amdman, may be he could get u something with that amount.

But big daddy is also a good option.

Nice...at least it's good to hear i can use BIG D....na the money be the koko now.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by DonJoeSneh(m): 4:27pm On Dec 28, 2019
Chuwaa:

You can buy Dru (Honda civic) at 1.4-1-6, with 1.2, a good dealer can work out something for you in 3 to 4 months offset.

Na this hand removing dey make me fear Honda
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by skillip(m): 4:28pm On Dec 28, 2019
Whoever does this 40 trips a week, followed by 26 trips for the weekend Bonus should be tested for HARD DRUGS gaskiya!!!. Kilode ?

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 0taPiaPia(m): 5:14pm On Dec 28, 2019
House , I want to get a Peugeot 306 direct toks for Uber,, (right hand drive to be converted to left) hope am on track.
Note, na budget things oh as I no get strength for Nigerian used palava wink

Cc; GAZZUZZ
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 5:37pm On Dec 28, 2019
deedee44:

On your civics manual, did they tell you to buy bigger tyres? Why didn't you continue using the recommended size. Receive sense by fire by force too

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 5:46pm On Dec 28, 2019
skillip:
Whoever does this 40 trips a week, followed by 26 trips for the weekend Bonus should be tested for HARD DRUGS gaskiya!!!. Kilode ?
Lol, some over zealous drivers will.
I am yet to hit 40 sef, through I have been off an on

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by damoche64: 6:02pm On Dec 28, 2019
PM me, I can work out something reasonable 4 u on short time higher purchase for Tokunboh Camry 04.

DonJoeSneh:
Hello Bosses in the house...please i just want to go into this business fulltime. Been trying to save up for a while now as i heard Corolla is the best. But the money kept reducing following one thing or the other. Now i am determined to start.

I have 1.2m presently, and i learnt i can't get a good Corolla toks with it. So my questions are.

1. Can i get a Camry Big Daddy toks for that amount?
2. Can i run it with big Daddy successfully?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 6:15pm On Dec 28, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

send me pic of the mondeo

Me nko?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Fostercat(m): 6:33pm On Dec 28, 2019
Please who is available to pick me from ikosi ketu to the SCOAN ikotun by 5am tomorrow and how much on offline?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:36pm On Dec 28, 2019
0taPiaPia:
House , I want to get a Peugeot 306 direct toks for Uber,, (right hand drive to be converted to left) hope am on track.
Note, na budget things oh as I no get strength for Nigerian used palava wink

Cc; GAZZUZZ

buy Mondeo from chilex8 instead cheesy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Kala11(m): 6:43pm On Dec 28, 2019
Elders, I've been blocked for low activity score to be unblock by Jan 2nd when soji would have gone on exile. Pls help a brother with email contact of both if I can plea for unlocking before their time.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by adsmaster: 6:54pm On Dec 28, 2019
grin
pope191:

Fall back! I repeat fall back!! Code red
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 7:00pm On Dec 28, 2019
What can I do like dis oo

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 0taPiaPia(m): 7:05pm On Dec 28, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

buy Mondeo from chilex8 instead cheesy

Abeg how much for the Mondeo cool
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by blissbliss: 7:32pm On Dec 28, 2019
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Eizenburg: 7:39pm On Dec 28, 2019
skillip:

It’s doable

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 8:03pm On Dec 28, 2019
blissbliss:
Good evening good people, I need your advice and help.

Someone swerved off the road on Thursday and hit me; in the process breaking my full light with some fender damages.

Did some assessment and decided to collect his contact so we settle if after I’ve got the full repair estimates.

From the details I have, he’s a prophet with a church at Ejigbo; could see the details on Facebook and all.

Gave him the bills and he promised to make the transfer. Up until now, he’s been responsive whenever I call but still yet to make the transfer of the repair bills.

What do I do?

Thank you.

Car fix careless driver

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 8:23pm On Dec 28, 2019
blissbliss:
Good evening good people, I need your advice and help.

Someone swerved off the road on Thursday and hit me; in the process breaking my full light with some fender damages.

Did some assessment and decided to collect his contact so we settle if after I’ve got the full repair estimates.

From the details I have, he’s a prophet with a church at Ejigbo; could see the details on Facebook and all.

Gave him the bills and he promised to make the transfer. Up until now, he’s been responsive whenever I call but still yet to make the transfer of the repair bills.

What do I do?

Thank you.

Maybe you should go to his church on Crossover night grin

So sorry for this. But next time, request for their insurance company to cover this.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by djwdiamond: 8:34pm On Dec 28, 2019
I accepted all 26 request that came through. Even the ones that rider cancelled I accepted all. This acceptance rate has been on 94% since I completed 10 trips, now I've done 16 trips extra but it's still on 94%. When it's 9pm now they will cancel it and tell me that I didn't complete the campaign. Same thing they did last week and didn't give the 4K after all the works. Taxify/Bolt promotions are scams!

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tyche(m): 8:49pm On Dec 28, 2019
Witches:

WE ARE HERE DUE TO UR CASE.

grin grin grin

This cracked me up
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrjaydee(m): 8:52pm On Dec 28, 2019
Today was sweet and crazy.

Sweet: earnings made sense.
Crazy: I was to pick up a rider in an highbrow estate in lekki. This Overzealous security was definitely on his period cos he was so rude and arrogant.

I reach gate and parked by visitors parking. I called rider and she called the gate. Na so the security dey do "open your booth" I saw the way he slammed the uber driver infront of me. I warned him when he was coming for mine not to bang the booth.

The guy banged the booth I heard (broken sound). The speed I take come down.. even Usain bolt go fear.

2secs everywhere burst. I wanted to slap him but I changed it to blow.. next thing the guy fall.. see blood like Tap. To cut the long story I no fit ask for money for repair of the booth, the guy sef no fit ask me for hospital money.

My rider gave me rope to tie my booth.

Morale of the story: anger no good..what if the guy die?

Chai!

12 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (2257) (2258) (2259) (2260) (2261) (2262) (2263) ... (5722) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Omoapena(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.