Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,432 members, 7,836,729 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2257) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4820632 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2254) (2255) (2256) (2257) (2258) (2259) (2260) ... (5706) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 5:25pm On Dec 27, 2019
Gentlelife50:

Well night have it own wahala too
Yeah it does. The risk factor is quite high at night.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 5:28pm On Dec 27, 2019
Prince3:
the trip was an uberX. What kind of car and year do you use and secondly, how does Uber cover their loss after paying for riders.. Does Uber blocks the rider or fine them?. Please am curious though e no concern me shaa. Just want to know

Uber knows how to get their money back, by adding de balance to there next ride or mount auto debit on the riders bank card..concerning othe questions you asked. It wasn't necessary explaining to you as youre not part of the system.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 5:50pm On Dec 27, 2019
Babadee1900:
Yeah it does. The risk factor is quite high at night.
Sure

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 5:59pm On Dec 27, 2019
Gentlelife50:

Eyaa, bro how life? No vex my body no too strong just dey manage am, this work wan kill me but God pass am. U travel?

I been dey jare. My brother took my car home because him Kazeem never finish work on top him own, but him dey arrive today sha, hopefully, i go enter street tomorrow before all the surge comot.
Baba, go clinic buy drugs ,eat and sleep.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 6:02pm On Dec 27, 2019
pope191:

Meself deh vex say u forget me for dis season, how d hustle?

My Mondeo travel go ijebu with my Brother Hopefully, i go enter street tomorrow.
You no suppose vex for your boy, you be my oga for the game, 2 bottles of Best drink no go tear your pocket grin
We still fit run am before 31st, where make i dey come for Ogba? grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 6:04pm On Dec 27, 2019
tojahh:

No worry we gather dey

My bro, we suppose see before this year log off o!
You be better person.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 6:07pm On Dec 27, 2019
Prince3:

You are not getting the picture. What am trying to say is, "I can do that on all platform"...
I get u bro no issue

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrjaydee(m): 6:09pm On Dec 27, 2019
tunjity26:
Good afternoon house please on a rough how much can can i get weekly if i buy camry big daddy for person to ride for me!!!

25k weekly.

Today work soft no be small.. as them FBI and EFCC say make we no post earnings.. make I keep am like that. grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 6:10pm On Dec 27, 2019
Witches:

Felix never repeat the above again or else .
Or else what?!
Holy Ghost fire!!!
By the way my name isn’t Felix biko

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by calabardick(m): 6:11pm On Dec 27, 2019
dapotemi:
Got a trip from unilag to ikorodu on a 1.6 surge..Uber.

Me: Evening sir, pls where you going to?
Rider: ikorodu, Agric side.
Me: ordinarily I no dey go ikorodu but the surge enter my eyes and na ketu I wan sleep tonight so I took d risk. Get to pick up point and na one alhaji with 3 kids, oldest should be about 14.
Me: sir do u know d exact place in ikorodu
Rider: I don't know anywhere o, today na my first day in Lagos , am from ilorin.bi hope this trip won't be more than 2500 because I will still come back to unilag to sleep.
Me: I know say I don enter am..me wey I don budget like 5k for trip and we don pass mile 12. Sir did trip will be more than that o. The coming back tin na good news for me.bi quickly ask alhaji how long he will stay there and he said one hour max..
Alhaji drop off na agric bus stop, but na isawo road he dey go, another like 20 mins from agric bus stop. Got there sha.
Me: show alhaji phone, money na 4600. Alhaji open mouth, eyes turn blue, spit wan drop for mouth.
Rider: aburo mi, dis money high o, dem say na 2500 I go pay,how we go do am. Alh start to dey beg.
Me: I show alhaji breakdown, end trip give am 1 star. Try to explain surge but he's not getting it. Kept sayin the bus he took from Ilorin to Lagos na 2,200. I jus weak. Alh finally pay 3500 after much begging tho.
Me: should I still wait and take u back
Rider: hope soji no go dey dis time
Me: which one is soji again
Rider: that one set dey make money rise
Me: ooh surge, no you will pay lesser this time. Forget to give him exact price. He ask me to wait.
Am waiting for alhaji now and it's 9: O5 pm already. I no wan blow empty to ketu.
May God help me

Hahahahahahahaha, Alhaji say na soji

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Oluwabengz(m): 6:29pm On Dec 27, 2019
chillex8:

2.5X uber surge lured me to Ikorodu from yaba for the first time this year.
Am done with ikorodu. That place isn't part of lagos.
After ending trip, I ran back to civilization without blinking

I go sango yesterday on Uber 3.2X for the first in my E-hailing life but he sweet Sha and I make sure say I slow down wella for those bucket hole and thank God say I raise my Corolla small

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Oluwabengz(m): 6:39pm On Dec 27, 2019
Prince3:

An orider has once try such trick with me asking me to cancel trip cause he couldn't turn back to my pickup location claiming he was far from me (whereas I could see him from the map that he was not too far from me), I told him "no I can't." cause Opay will charge me 50naira.
Next tin baba slide on arrive at pickup location and was waiting for 5mins to cancel trip (I laugh in my language) I patiently and quietly watch the time and immediately it was 5mins, I canceled it myself and choose an option "I couldn't continue with rider" smtin like that, (not that sure of the English). Plus I gave him 1star rating...
Note: its an orider ( Opay Bikers).

And you are proud to tel us u gave him one star abi... Cos him no wan go your destination. My brother, star no dey put food for anybody table ooo, that's what I told one guy that threatened me with one star rating. Las Las, the guy gimme 5*

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Oluwabengz(m): 6:51pm On Dec 27, 2019
Meanwhile, I don't know the reason Uber/Bolt driver use this Taxi sign on top their very/ neat Corrola or Camry at night. Don't they think of the risk of picking random persons that could pose a threat to their valuables

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 6:55pm On Dec 27, 2019
mrjaydee:

25k weekly.

Today work soft no be small.. as them FBI and EFCC say make we no post earnings.. make I keep am like that. grin

Omo no post Am ooo.
One driver for yaba show me him last week earnings on uber.
Madooooo

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bradpitt4040: 7:00pm On Dec 27, 2019
Calvary greetings to all the ogas in the house, pls local man is in need of a toyota to drive... Stays at ikotun axis.. My email is bradpitt4040@gmail.com, number is 0818 861 2130.

Thanks in advance..
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 7:06pm On Dec 27, 2019
Oluwabengz:
Meanwhile, I don't know the reason Uber/Bolt driver use this Taxi sign on top their very/ neat Corrola or Camry at night. Don't they think of the risk of picking random persons that could pose a threat to their valuables
Most uber drivers prefer offline trips.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by seguno2: 7:07pm On Dec 27, 2019
Babadee1900:
You are smart! smiley

Smart equals fraudulent?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 7:15pm On Dec 27, 2019
Freshprince91:

My bro, we suppose see before this year log off o!
You be better person.

No lele gimme update
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 7:26pm On Dec 27, 2019
chillex8:

Omo no post Am ooo.
A whooping #161,900

Madooooo

Wetin come remain when u don post one my oga

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 7:31pm On Dec 27, 2019
pope191:

Wetin come remain when u don post one my oga
I no post anything.
Na audio
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 7:32pm On Dec 27, 2019
Freshprince91:

My Mondeo travel go ijebu with my Brother Hopefully, i go enter street tomorrow.
You no suppose vex for your boy, you be my oga for the game, 2 bottles of Best drink no go tear your pocket grin
We still fit run am before 31st, where make i dey come for Ogba? grin

My Oga leave me, my eyes deh red, since morning I never carry "I'm going to", nah " we are going to" I deh carry since, all my body deh pain me.

I don see today...

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 7:33pm On Dec 27, 2019
chillex8:

I no post anything.
Na audio

Audio kwa, its possible on uber, but Bolt doesn't have surge dis year, what deh have is distance make up grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrjaydee(m): 7:34pm On Dec 27, 2019
chillex8:

Omo no post Am ooo.
A whooping #161,900

Madooooo

Abeg delete that figure... witches and wizard are watching...

That figure try.. but hmmmm...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Oluwabengz(m): 7:36pm On Dec 27, 2019
chillex8:

Most uber drivers prefer offline trips.

Baba I dey on Uber 3percent shii nah, until blood comot for the rider nose and head grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dbossmanager: 7:46pm On Dec 27, 2019
chillex8:

Omo no post Am ooo.
A whooping #161,900

Madooooo
Please... to all drivers on rentals and hp....hope we are prepared for what comes after December...Let's remember our partners in this surging period...remember that the weekly pay didn't increase with surge...let's not give too much stories in January when the surge disappears....We can save some change for January to minimize the effects...Let us be our brothers and sisters keepers....Remember partners too are human beings...lol....
We can even pay 2 weeks upfront sef now...so as to reduce the pressure in January...
We will all be successful by Gods grace.....

As you promise to think about this, May God bless us all.....Amen....

To all the Ceo partners, Winter Is Coming!!!!...

16 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Prince3(m): 7:50pm On Dec 27, 2019
chichiana:

Uber knows how to get their money back, by adding de balance to there next ride or mount auto debit on the riders bank card..concerning othe questions you asked. It wasn't necessary explaining to you as youre not part of the system.
I didn't know which question you are talking about but if it's about the "type of car and year." There was a reason while I ask cause I wanted to know the spec required on uberX.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 7:57pm On Dec 27, 2019
Dbossmanager:

Please... to all drivers on rentals and hp....hope we are prepared for what comes after December...Let's remember our partners in this surging period...remember that the weekly pay didn't increase with surge...let's not give too much stories in January when the surge disappears....We can save some change for January to minimize the effects...Let us be our brothers and sisters keepers....Remember partners too are human beings...lol....
We can even pay 2 weeks upfront sef now...so as to reduce the pressure in January...
We will all be successful by Gods grace.....

As you promise to think about this, May God bless us all.....Amen....

To all the Ceo partners, Winter Is Coming!!!!...
You just got one like from megrin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 7:58pm On Dec 27, 2019
chillex8:

Omo no post Am ooo.
A whooping #161,900

Madooooo
Na last year I did such amount, but not anymore.
I was adding salt and pepper plus no adequate rest.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Prince3(m): 8:00pm On Dec 27, 2019
Oluwabengz:

And you are proud to tel us u gave him one star abi... Cos him no wan go your destination. My brother, star no dey put food for anybody table ooo, that's what I told one guy that threatened me with one star rating. Las Las, the guy gimme 5*
Its not about being proud, I forgot to mention that the guy was rude when I ask him to please cancel. His reply to me was
Driver"Oga you go old for there, if you no cancel I no go cancel and moreover, shey cancel no the ur own phone.
Me: I told baba that I will be charge 50naira if I cancel.
Driver: if u like cancel if u like don't. They go still charge you the 50naira. Watch and see.
Me: Make we see who smart pass. "Let's do it"..

And after this convo, you still expect me to appreciate the driver with 5*. re you for real..
Or you just wanted me to narrate the whole story from A_Z... @ogaoluwabengz don't be quick pass judgment. According to Tojahh, "you are very correct in every thing you have said".

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Eizenburg: 8:01pm On Dec 27, 2019
Got a request on 1.8 surge
Rider: Hello Sir, please are you at cold stone magodo already
Me: Yes
Rider: Please I’d like you to buy and deliver ice cream to magodo Isheri.
Me: You mean you aren’t here and I’ll be buying with my money?
Rider: Yes
Me: Sorry, but that’s an unrealistic request
Rider: Please. Ok send your account details, if you don’t mind.
Me:Only if you buy ice cream for me too.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Eizenburg: 8:02pm On Dec 27, 2019
Eizenburg:
Got a request on 1.8 surge
Rider: Hello Sir, please are you at cold stone magodo already
Me: Yes
Rider: Please I’d like you to buy and deliver ice cream to magodo Isheri.
Me: You mean you aren’t here and I’ll be buying with my money?
Rider: Yes
Me: Sorry, but that’s an unrealistic request
Rider: Please. Ok send your account details, if you don’t mind.
Me:Only if you buy ice cream for me too.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 8:04pm On Dec 27, 2019
mrjaydee:

Abeg delete that figure... witches and wizard are watching...

That figure try.. but hmmmm...
I don delete am abeg. The figure sef dey gimme goosebumps

(1) (2) (3) ... (2254) (2255) (2256) (2257) (2258) (2259) (2260) ... (5706) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Gabrinchi256, Pearl1910, jpworld(m), Donbrowser9, Djdamian(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 149
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.