Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,256 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (230) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4804818 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) ... (5700) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 7:54am On Oct 10, 2017
ogunvic41:
Today is a Free day. My line is open, if u need any help on uber or TAXIFY u can call me 08032800453 or mail ogunvic@gmail.com...
Let's make this money together grin
i need help on how to make 250k a week. grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iblaw: 7:58am On Oct 10, 2017
Romeo3:

Me too grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 7:59am On Oct 10, 2017
iblaw:

Me too grin
Thief. grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by leksonltd: 8:19am On Oct 10, 2017
Oga Romeo, it's simple, drive ur car to CBN vault and order the money be loaded into it car at gun point. Lol

iblaw:

Me too grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by darmilolah(m): 8:23am On Oct 10, 2017
Between where is that guy that want to give his car out 70/km
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by darmilolah(m): 8:30am On Oct 10, 2017
Guys! Calm down. Taxify said they stopped the previous bonus because guys were requesting themselves so as to complete numbers of trips.

The guarantee bonus is to serve another purpose but unfortunately the calculation is confusing to us.

I have talk to them and they promised to look into it.

Romeo our guy... No vex too much.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Coolbenzino(m): 8:38am On Oct 10, 2017
Thanks boss Ogunvic, I dey follow ur footsteps...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Coolbenzino(m): 8:39am On Oct 10, 2017
Boss Ogunvic, I dey follow ur footsteps...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Coolbenzino(m): 8:44am On Oct 10, 2017
Hahaha, there's no such thing as ghost boss Black. wink[color=#000000][/color]

blackylola:
let move ghost!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by xana101: 8:45am On Oct 10, 2017
Taxify should base their promo on amount not on guaranteed trips. If u earn above N50,000 in a week taxify will give 5k. N60,000 they give 10k and so on. If its on trips and I complete the trips b4 Thursday, I'll stop driving on its platform. With this u can't order urself.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iblaw: 8:47am On Oct 10, 2017
darmilolah:
Guys! Calm down. Taxify said they stopped the previous bonus because guys were requesting themselves so as to complete numbers of trips.

The guarantee bonus is to serve another purpose but unfortunately the calculation is confusing to us.

But why did they use the promo for October as excuse for not paying me for last week of September? The info about new system for October wasn't sent till like Friday 6th October after I complained on Wednesday 4th October. 6 days in September and 1 day in October but they decided to use excuse of October promo not to pay even when they had not informed us about the new system for October.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 8:52am On Oct 10, 2017
Romeo3:
grin grin grin call me...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pinbar(m): 8:56am On Oct 10, 2017
Ogunvic, many thanks for your priceless counsel and time . You amazed me with the effort you put in to explain things to me . People like you are destined for greatness. Great guy!

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 9:06am On Oct 10, 2017
darmilolah:

TAXIFY should stop all PROMO
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 9:07am On Oct 10, 2017
pinbar:
Ogunvic, many thanks for your priceless counsel and time . You amazed me with the effort you put in to explain things to me . People like you are destined for greatness. Great guy!
Tnx bro

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 9:48am On Oct 10, 2017
iblaw:

Me too grin
U know how we have been doing it my brother
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SpeedGod: 9:57am On Oct 10, 2017
Baruwaaaaa:
when was that

Yesterday night
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by vpaymoney(m): 10:55am On Oct 10, 2017
darmilolah:

Its a big lie. Why are Nigerians like this? Huh! Even the said bonus was not paid. I can't wait to see Lagos state overseeing all this crapy, fraudulent, and cruel e hailing apps operators. Which I believe is in offing. Lasg will take over soon take it or leave it.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by entparrot(f): 11:46am On Oct 10, 2017
darmilolah:

Talking as if you own office in taxify. What's ur interest? Better face ur driving and stop acting as if you're nurtw chairman.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by blackylola(m): 12:30pm On Oct 10, 2017
vpaymoney:

Its a big lie. Why are Nigerians like this? Huh! Even the said bonus was not paid. I can't wait to see Lagos state overseeing all this crapy, fraudulent, and cruel e hailing apps operators. Which I believe is in offing. Lasg will take over soon take it or leave it.
they always pay me my bonuses without delay, have gotten alert today human are not easy to satisfy

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iamspeedracer(m): 12:52pm On Oct 10, 2017
Uber just called me, asking why I haven't driven in 2 weeks?
Don't they know they are the ones that suspended me?

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lexylexy(m): 1:13pm On Oct 10, 2017
iamspeedracer:

so what did you tell them?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by darmilolah(m): 1:47pm On Oct 10, 2017
entparrot:

Talking as if you own office in taxify. What's ur interest? Better face ur driving and stop acting as if you're nurtw chairman.

No vex cheesy

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by leoblinx: 4:02pm On Oct 10, 2017
First of all, Uber model line is 2006. So dont buy 2005 avensis
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 4:05pm On Oct 10, 2017
leoblinx:
e be like say you still dey 1994.

uber now accepts 2000.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MissKerebete(m): 4:35pm On Oct 10, 2017
iamspeedracer:
what was ur reply to them, cos they also deactivated my account 2months ago till now.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iamspeedracer(m): 5:55pm On Oct 10, 2017
[quote author=lexylexy post=61284902]

so what did you tell them?[/quote

The truth ]
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ifeanyimark(m): 6:33pm On Oct 10, 2017
leoblinx:

U just came out of the cave?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iamspeedracer(m): 6:33pm On Oct 10, 2017
MissKerebete:
what was ur reply to them, cos they also deactivated my account 2months ago till now.

Did you email support to ask them why your account was suspended?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ifeanyimark(m): 6:33pm On Oct 10, 2017
Romeo3:
e be like say you still dey 1994.

uber now accepts 2000.

Romeo, I need your WATS app number
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 6:40pm On Oct 10, 2017
Ifeanyimark:

Romeo, I need your WATS app number
081 756 58 235
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ifeanyimark(m): 7:53pm On Oct 10, 2017
Romeo3:
081 756 58 235

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) ... (5700) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: bobman(m), merikowa, Djdamian(m), hefelove(m), BAZ001, Holla911(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.