Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,798 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (264) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4767979 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) ... (5695) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by entparrot(f): 10:30pm On Oct 22, 2017
deedee44:
Dear parrot, Please in what constitution is it written that bankers have to earn more than uber drivers? Oh! you think drivers are not worth much because they're being employed for car owners to work for them, please are your bankers the owners of the banks?
We are all serving our employers be it corporately or the other way.
Secondly you calculate the best amount a driver can make in a week and you believe your birthright is the lion share, who says owner of car must earn more than the driver? As a matter of fact owners and drivers are business partners, no one is doing anyone any favour. Fine you're concerned as an owner that if your car develops fault you will bear the cost so why not earn more than your driver but you're not concerned that the driver is the one being exposed to accident, armed robbery, ritualists etc. You don't think that the driver may lose his life or become handicapped as a result of driving for you so why not let him earn more. That's selfishness.
Lastly when you're told about the risks drivers face or drivers ask to reduce your asking price, you enjoy saying.. the job is what it is if you can't stand it back off, what you don't know is that the saying can go the other way round like.. the job is what it is, if you're not content with what is realistic then back the f*uck off the business.
The 40k is not the actual problem but your attitude, a wise boss respects his employees, with the right attitude drivers will happily do 50k/week for you if it's sustainable for him.
That's the little piece of my mind, eat it fast and digest it slowly.
Yours sincerely

Lol, bankers should earn more, because they go through school to be eligible to work in the bank. to become a driver with Uber is easy, I can find all ur village boys including u to start driving. Education or no education.

When u drive for someone, you are called partners, bc Uber want to use a good tone to describe the job, but in reality you are a driver. You are employ to drive and make weekly delivery. If you fail you will be fired! tongue

Go to chisco or GIG and tell them u are partner.

Finally, I don't care if driver earn more, if he has the ability to do 20hours daily and make 200k weekly not my concern, my concern is 40k weekly.

Because ur idea is to earn more, without working hard, then car owners should collect peanut, when car got spoilt u abandon and find another vehicle.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Xeedorf: 10:34pm On Oct 22, 2017
Good day House.
Lekan is my name, I have a Toyota camry which has be inspected by Ulber and satisfy. But due to nature of my work, I hire the car for a guy knws has Ulber driver. Firstly, The guy refused to use my acct rely on his own account with Ulber I seen no problem with that...
The guy came to pick the car since Friday 13.10.2017 for work on agreement that he will be parking the car in my premises every Saturday against Sunday evening, But the guy wasnt reachable until Sunday 22.10.2017 evening. The guy start saying he was unable to connected to Ulber server for 3days bla bla bla......
No payment yet.. I need suggestion asap please.
Again, how may I go about driving it myself on weekends only,I would to be using myself if you guys can help me out with details
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by blackylola(m): 10:45pm On Oct 22, 2017
JABB:
Guy think am very well that money is what you might end up in fixing your tie rod, Bushings and Arms grin
that road is terrible but my car can survive it
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Olesekeniwoye(m): 10:46pm On Oct 22, 2017
Xeedorf:

Good day House.
Lekan is my name, I have a Toyota camry which has be inspected by Ulber and satisfy. But due to nature of my work, I hire the car for a guy knws has Ulber driver. Firstly, The guy refused to use my acct rely on his own account with Ulber I seen no problem with that...
The guy came to pick the car since Friday 13.10.2017 for work on agreement that he will be parking the car in my premises every Saturday against Sunday evening, But the guy wasnt reachable until Sunday 22.10.2017 evening. The guy start saying he was unable to connected to Ulber server for 3days bla bla bla......
No payment yet.. I need suggestion asap please.
Again, how may I go about driving it myself on weekends only,I would to be using myself if you guys can help me out with details
I have suggestions for you. But,
- Why does the car have to be parked in your house on certain days?
- What amount didn't you agree as weekly rental?
-Do you have a tracker installed?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by entparrot(f): 10:51pm On Oct 22, 2017
sconp:

Definitely not bankers probably contract staff and tellers. Bankers in most banks are very few and are well paid

Some move from contract staff to permanent staff.

Just as few serious drivers will move from driver to car owners, unfortunately greed won't allow plenty of drivers to progress. They will use car for 1month, owner will collect it.

A serious driver in Uber will be able to purchase his own car in 2 years. You don't need hp to do it.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Olesekeniwoye(m): 10:51pm On Oct 22, 2017
Xeedorf:
Hello House.
I have a neat Toyota Camry 2001 model with factory fitted a/c parked @home (Akoka area) bcoz i had another official car i'm using. Please i would to make an enquiry regarding Uber registration and gtin a reliable driver.
polite suggestion will high be appreciate asap..

It's possible that uber blocked his account due to low ratings judging by the model of the Camry.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by entparrot(f): 10:58pm On Oct 22, 2017
Olesekeniwoye:

I have suggestions for you. But,
- Why does the car have to be parked in your house on certain days?
- What amount didn't you agree as weekly rental?
-Do you have a tracker installed?

Don't make any stupid suggestions, that will justify the driver's action.

What he is asking you is to put him through on how to drive his own car in Uber, during weekends.

Plenty of drivers are out of job bc of greed, after they will say is their village people.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iamspeedracer(m): 11:00pm On Oct 22, 2017
After 12 hours. This thing is not making sense at all tomorrow i port to taxify

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lexylexy(m): 11:01pm On Oct 22, 2017
xana101:
are u a male or a female please

entparrot, someone asked dis earlier but seems you ignored it as usual. At least be truthful for once and answer the question.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by entparrot(f): 11:03pm On Oct 22, 2017
Olesekeniwoye:

It's possible that uber blocked his account due to low ratings judging by the model of the Camry.

If the account is blocked, first thing to do is to return the car and explain, not keeping the car to yourself.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Olesekeniwoye(m): 11:04pm On Oct 22, 2017
entparrot:

Don't make any stupid suggestions, that will justify the driver's action.

What he is asking you is to put him through on how to drive his own car in Uber, during weekends.

Plenty of drivers are out of job bc of greed, after they will say is their village people.
Why don't you put him through since you are an emeritus Uber/Taxify driver.
Teach him how to earn over 100k weekly like you did cheesy

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lexylexy(m): 11:05pm On Oct 22, 2017
iamspeedracer:

At least them go balance you like 3k
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by entparrot(f): 11:07pm On Oct 22, 2017
lexylexy:

entparrot, someone asked dis earlier but seems you ignored it as usual. At least be truthful for once and answer the question.

Irrelevant.

Drivers greed is what I'm treating.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Olesekeniwoye(m): 11:08pm On Oct 22, 2017
iamspeedracer:
Speedooo
At this rate you WONT get hourly guarantee. You are doing more trips per hour.
May the Good Lord guide you.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iamspeedracer(m): 11:12pm On Oct 22, 2017
lexylexy:

At least them go balance you like 3k

After buying petrol 4k.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by entparrot(f): 11:13pm On Oct 22, 2017
iamspeedracer:

You have been missing out, taxify is the new gold mine in town.

Almighty Romeo3 has switched, so wat is little iamspeedracer waiting for?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iamspeedracer(m): 11:14pm On Oct 22, 2017
Olesekeniwoye:

Speedooo
At this rate you WONT get hourly guarantee. You are doing more trips per hour.
May the Good Lord guide you.

I don't understand 0.75 trips per hour,?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 11:14pm On Oct 22, 2017
entparrot:

Lol, bankers should earn more, because they go through school to be eligible to work in the bank. to become a driver with Uber is easy, I can find all ur village boys including u to start driving. Education or no education.

When u drive for someone, you are called partners, bc Uber want to use a good tone to describe the job, but in reality you are a driver. You are employ to drive and make weekly delivery. If you fail you will be fired! tongue

Go to chisco or GIG and tell them u are partner.

Finally, I don't care if driver earn more, if he has the ability to do 20hours daily and make 200k weekly not my concern, my concern is 40k weekly.

Because ur idea is to earn more, without working hard, then car owners should collect peanut, when car got spoilt u abandon and find another vehicle.

Sometimes I feel you're doing this on purpose. Okay listen to yourself, bankers should earn more because they are graduates, as if you don't know that majority of uber drivers are graduates as well with even better grades than yours (if you're a graduate). My village boys are the types that will make you eat your smelly vomit before it touches the floor, I'm an example, we don't take shit from shitty people. You say drivers are employed to drive, before nko? At least they get to count their money, I don't see why you would rather be a banker who is employed to count someone else's money, maybe because like most white collar jobs, they blindfold you with a box called office (that = removing your trouser) and put AC there to destroy your last line of defence (that = removing your pant), then you start feeling on top of the world while you're being raped simply because you're enjoying the AC. She even thinks bankers don't get fired, smh.
According to you in reality I'm a driver, and so f*cking what? If a banker earns 80k and a driver earns 150k you must be an enemy of progress to discourage me from being a driver. Ntorrr your plan no work lol

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lexylexy(m): 11:14pm On Oct 22, 2017
entparrot:

Irrelevant.

lol, don't worry, we all know the answer to the question. kontinue
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iamspeedracer(m): 11:15pm On Oct 22, 2017
entparrot:

You have been missing out, taxify is the new gold mine in town.

Almighty Romeo3 has switched, so wat is little iamspeedracer waiting for?

Switching tomorrow
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 11:17pm On Oct 22, 2017
entparrot:

Irrelevant.

Lol, coming from a greedy owner tongue

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lexylexy(m): 11:18pm On Oct 22, 2017
iamspeedracer:

After buying petrol 4k.

it's low of course but u still made like 10k profit, shey you're driving your car.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Olesekeniwoye(m): 11:22pm On Oct 22, 2017
iamspeedracer:

I don't understand 0.75 trips per hour,?

It means you should complete at least 3 trips every 4 hours.

But you completed 16 trips under 12hours and earned little over 11k and will be topped up just 3k.

If it was me,
It's either I complete 9 trips under 12hours or
15 trips under 18hours.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 11:23pm On Oct 22, 2017
entparrot:

A serious driver in Uber will be able to purchase his own car in 2 years
. You don't need hp to do it.
Not if he's driving your car

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iamspeedracer(m): 11:24pm On Oct 22, 2017
lexylexy:

it's low of course but u still made like 10k profit, shey you're driving your car.

Yes I am.
But I'm just worried, it's not fair tí the guys doing weekly rental.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Olesekeniwoye(m): 11:25pm On Oct 22, 2017
My new partner is giving me his 1.6L I-4 sedan for 30k weekly rental.

He will update here how I will fare after 2months as he's a regular moniker on this thread grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iamspeedracer(m): 11:26pm On Oct 22, 2017
Olesekeniwoye:

It means you should complete at least 3 trips every 4 hours.

But you completed 16 trips under 12hours and earned little over 11k and will be topped up just 3k.

If it was me,
It's either I complete 9 trips under 12hours or
15 trips under 18hours.

Thanks. I understand now. Tomorrow I'll be activated on taxify. Bye bye to slave labour.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iamspeedracer(m): 11:26pm On Oct 22, 2017
Olesekeniwoye:
My new partner is giving me his 1.6L I-4 sedan for 30k weekly rental.

He will update here how I will fare after 2months as he's a regular moniker on this thread grin

Congratulations

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Schiphol(m): 11:28pm On Oct 22, 2017
Thunder fire Devil.
entparrot:

Irrelevant.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iamspeedracer(m): 11:32pm On Oct 22, 2017
Etisalat is good on the road never fails. M ń is the worst to drive with very unreliable..

Picture of my babies attached. The almera was excellent for this job as it has a 1.5 liter engine and it's very fuel efficient, but riders didn't like it
cry sad
With the Corolla my rating has gone from 3.86 to 4.13 in 3 days.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Olesekeniwoye(m): 11:35pm On Oct 22, 2017
iamspeedracer:
Etisalat is good on the road never fails. M ń is the worst to drive with very unreliable..

Picture of my babies attached. The almera was excellent for this job as it has a 1.5 liter engine and it's very fuel efficient, but riders didn't like it
cry sad
With the Corolla my rating has gone from 3.86 to 4.13 in 3 days.

You see that car quality matters

A colleague drives a lexus ES350.
His ratings is 4.93

Riders like better soup grin

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Schiphol(m): 11:38pm On Oct 22, 2017
You need to work smart.
CC @Ogunvic @Romeo3 and @ifeanyimark among others for tutorial.
Run far away from @entparrot grin

iamspeedracer:

(1) (2) (3) ... (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) ... (5695) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Kaymaxi2222(m), abefeabebi(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.