Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,730 members, 7,809,801 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:12 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (267) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4728197 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) ... (5687) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Stormyweather(m): 6:55pm On Oct 23, 2017
jayooh:
2009 kia Rio smoking problem. Pls house does that car survive ringing of the engine?
there is a thread where you can ask and get response. Ask there for faster and better response. It's in the car section and it's called ask gazzuzz
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Enyinne(f): 7:01pm On Oct 23, 2017
Best bet ,buy new engine as its affordable and be at peace as recurrence is bond to happen and by then mechanic must hv collected the first money for ringing and still problem will still persist .

quote author=Stormyweather post=61703890] there is a thread where you can ask and get response. Ask there for faster and better response. It's in the car section and it's called ask gazzuzz [/quote]
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by entparrot(f): 7:05pm On Oct 23, 2017
sammie234:

You respond to virtually every say here. Do you get busy? Overlook certain statements and keep your opinion if people find it offensive. The voice of the people is the voice of god. In the states there is a regulation for renting cars. Their is good road networks and life insurance policy for drivers and riders.

Believe you me, there is a problem ur driver will put u will wish u never did transport business. Na small pikin wey never see life dey talk anyhow. Keep your opinion to urself as it works for you.

God bless every hustlers (car owners and drivers).

LOL... The voice of the people is the voice of God.

So the gods have spoken, will all should just accept.

You guys should just stop this manipulation, and hit the road.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Enyinne(f): 7:08pm On Oct 23, 2017
U guys can complain for africa ,why cant u allow someone do his checks to his satisfication before given out his car that amount to millions to a driver.
Some times this online make people talk anyhow . Until u invest in a business then u will know what its means to embark on a calculated risk

quote author=Olesekeniwoye post=61699479]

These your conditions na ba ba
Wetin u wan use nairaland moniker do again

See wetin bad drivers don cause.
[/quote]

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Stormyweather(m): 7:19pm On Oct 23, 2017
Enyinne:
Best bet ,buy new engine as its affordable and be at peace as recurrence is bond to happen and by then mechanic must hv collected the first money for ringing and still problem will still persist .

quote author=Stormyweather post=61703890] there is a thread where you can ask and get response. Ask there for faster and better response. It's in the car section and it's called ask gazzuzz
well said
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lyfunited: 7:24pm On Oct 23, 2017
All these partners with just one car on Uber can make noise a lot.Also, their conditions are the toughest. Just because you have one car on uber. I know someone with ten cars. All cars have a tracker, 30k weekly remittance, no stories, he has no business with u or calling you up and down. Give him his cut every Tuesday and u're good. No driver has had issue with him except the naturally dumb drivers. That's business. Not u buy 1.2m naira car with all your life savings and u will be disturbing someone's life for nothing.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Phargbemmy(m): 7:55pm On Oct 23, 2017
Those that charge 40k per week should take time out and driver 12hrs daily, 7 days straight and come back here and give testimonies.

Na so Unna think say e easy. There is no pretence, as a driver/partner driver buy fuel, buy cards for data, pay 40k, eat and see if you can convinietly safe 20k at the end of the week!.
So tell me how do you want that driver to grow.

How many car owners here spends 50k weekly to repair their car after the so called *lazy* driver had remitted #160k to them.

Fine its your investment and you must have a good ROI on it, but must it be immediate! 30k weekly on a 2M car is reasonable, try give the DRIVER too a life! Biko!!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 7:55pm On Oct 23, 2017
lyfunited:
All these partners with just one car on Uber can make noise a lot.Also, their conditions are the toughest. Just because you have one car on uber. I know someone with ten cars. All cars have a tracker, 30k weekly remittance, no stories, he has no business with u or calling you up and down. Give him his cut every Tuesday and u're good. No driver has had issue with him except the naturally dumb drivers. That's business. Not u buy 1.2m naira car with all your life savings and u will be disturbing someone's life for nothing.
lol
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lyfunited: 8:09pm On Oct 23, 2017
Phargbemmy:
Those that charge 40k per week should take time out and driver 12hrs daily, 7 days straight and come back here and give testimonies.

Na so Unna think say e easy. There is no pretence, as a driver/partner driver buy fuel, buy cards for data, pay 40k, eat and see if you can convinietly safe 20k at the end of the week!.

How many car owners here spends 50k weekly to repair their car after the so called *lazy* driver had remitted #160k to them.

Fine its your investment and you must have a good ROI on it, but must it be immediate! 30k weekly on a 2M car is reasonable, try give the DRIVER too a life! Biko!!

No oo, they want to make 10million in four months
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Stormyweather(m): 8:14pm On Oct 23, 2017
A post a few up above me, the poster has got no sense.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by alstarmayo(m): 8:16pm On Oct 23, 2017
mention the poster's moniker with your chest

Stormyweather:
A post a few up above me, the poster has got no sense.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Stormyweather(m): 8:17pm On Oct 23, 2017
alstarmayo:
mention the poster's moniker with your chest

lmao. I'm not falling for any temptation
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Olesekeniwoye(m): 8:22pm On Oct 23, 2017
Weakling tongue
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Stealth100: 8:35pm On Oct 23, 2017
Phargbemmy:

Bro I drive my own car sparingly on Friday to Sunday and I make 35k after every expenses. I don't drive more than 10hrs in those days. Any driver that has a problem delivering 35k is just a CHEAT. Whats difficult in working for the car owner on Friday to Sunday. You can make another 30k net for yourself in three days and rest for one day.

I just can't understand what the fuss is all about. This uber/taxify driver job is one of the highest paying non-whitecollar job in the country with 100-150k monthly earnings for the driver.

My newest driver is a young guy I picked up on the street with zero idea about e-hailing taxi. I tutored him well and loaned him money for a good phone. I have him work from 5am to 12noon, he comes home to eat and sleep till 5pm. He then works till 11pm and he is done for the day. I fuel his car every day and I pay him 25k weekly. This way I make 37k to 45k weekly depending on how much he makes between those hours. I handle all my repairs. I have never had a happier driver and I have never been happier with a driver.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Stealth100: 8:37pm On Oct 23, 2017
Stealth100:

Bro I drive my own car sparingly on Friday to Sunday and I make 35k after every expenses. I don't drive more than 10hrs in those days. Any driver that has a problem delivering 35k is just a CHEAT. Whats difficult in working for the car owner on Friday to Sunday. You can make another 30k net for yourself in three days and rest for one day.

I just can't understand what the fuss is all about. This uber/taxify driver job is one of the highest paying non-whitecollar job in the country with 100-150k monthly earnings for the driver.

My newest driver is a young guy I picked up on the street with zero idea about e-hailing taxi. I tutored him well and loaned him money for a good phone. I have him work from 5am to 12noon, he comes home to eat and sleep till 5pm. He then works till 11pm and he is done for the day. I fuel his car every day and I pay him 25k weekly. This way I make 37k to 45k weekly depending on how much he makes between those hours. I handle all my repairs. I have never had a happier driver and I have never been happier with a driver.

Meanwhile, he doesn't work on Tuesdays.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 8:39pm On Oct 23, 2017
If you ask drivers to deliver 20k weekly they will still come up with stories...

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 8:47pm On Oct 23, 2017
IF YOU NEED TIPS ON HOW TO MAKE 100K WEEKLY ON EITHER UBER OR TAXIFY, I WILL GLADLY TEACH U... QUOTE THIS POST WITH YOUR NUMBER I WILL CALL U. OR CALL ME ON 08032800453...THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ga1ba2003(m): 8:51pm On Oct 23, 2017
ogunvic41:
IF YOU NEED TIPS ON HOW TO MAKE 100K WEEKLY ON EITHER UBER OR TAXIFY, I WILL GLADLY TEACH U... QUOTE THIS POST WITH YOUR NUMBER I WILL CALL U. OR CALL ME ON 08032800453...THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX...
please I want to learn o 07066988863
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 8:56pm On Oct 23, 2017
ITS NOT ABOUT UBER OR TAXIFY, ITS ABOUT YOU...
I HAVE DONE OVER 100K ON UBER WEEKLY SEVERAL TIMES EVEN AFTER THE PRICE REDUCTION... I JOINED TAXIFY ABOUT 7 WEEKS AGO I DIDN'T SEE ANY BIG DIFFERENCE TOO, GUYS THAT CRITICISE UBER ARE NOT MAKING BIG MONEY ON TAXIFY TOO...ITS YOUR TACTICS AND COMMITMENT...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 8:57pm On Oct 23, 2017
ga1ba2003:
please I want to learn o 07066988863
Boss I guess we have one on one appointment... Let's see 2moro. I haven't forgotten u
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Schiphol(m): 9:06pm On Oct 23, 2017
shocked shocked
ogunvic41:
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 9:23pm On Oct 23, 2017
Schiphol:
shocked shocked
Oga wetin? I didn't see ur guys number o...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 9:25pm On Oct 23, 2017
Stealth100:

Some guys are still on 45k WEEKLY HP and they are not complaining...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iamspeedracer(m): 9:26pm On Oct 23, 2017
Ifeanyimark:

Yeahhhhh, you are highaly welcome to the family

Thank you my oga
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iamspeedracer(m): 9:29pm On Oct 23, 2017
ogunvic41:
. 08026613467
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Morhakon47(m): 9:31pm On Oct 23, 2017
[color=#006600][/color]08100225555
ogunvic41:
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iamspeedracer(m): 9:33pm On Oct 23, 2017
If you are attending the uber partners meeting tomorrow. Pls endeavour to tell them the truth.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ridwanadedapo(m): 9:35pm On Oct 23, 2017
Uber is bae... I love this job.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ifeanyimark(m): 9:35pm On Oct 23, 2017
iamspeedracer:
If you are attending the uber partners meeting tomorrow. Pls endeavour to tell them the truth.

Hmmmm, make i go find my uber app sharp. Just incase
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ga1ba2003(m): 9:55pm On Oct 23, 2017
ogunvic41:

Boss I guess we have one on one appointment... Let's see 2moro. I haven't forgotten u
thanks for the call that's why God will continue to bless you

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Stormyweather(m): 10:10pm On Oct 23, 2017
Olesekeniwoye:
Weakling tongue
I wish I was a weakling
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Stealth100: 10:27pm On Oct 23, 2017
iamspeedracer:

Please what time is the meeting tomorrow?

(1) (2) (3) ... (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) ... (5687) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: dapotemi, northbird and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.