Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,675 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:54 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (316) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4727921 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) ... (5687) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Emekayoung(m): 11:32pm On Nov 18, 2017
iamspeedracer:

50 trips and you'll be suspended. Riders will rate you low
50 trips and he will be suspended? Why if i may ask?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Monsur1: 12:24am On Nov 19, 2017
Add me 08066780769
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iamspeedracer(m): 12:35am On Nov 19, 2017
Emekayoung:

50 trips and he will be suspended? Why if i may ask?

Ratings are reviewed every 50 trips. Riders will rate that car low and if your rating isn't above 4.4 by the 50th trip your account will be temporarily suspended. It happened to me
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by olamilarks(m): 4:56am On Nov 19, 2017
entparrot:

Is all about interest. Drivers are interested in good vehicles, if ur vehicle no good or problematic u don't expect them to struggle with u, so when ur vehicle is in good shape make sure u maximize ur profit.
This actually reminds me of the woman with Honda accord, she showed me her mechanic place so I will go there when the car messes up. I am on Uber to make bread not be going to mechanic place all the time. As long as my car is in good shape what is stopping me from meeting the target I set for myself. I don't do lazy, I have worked as a korope driver and even with all these owo mi da boys, last ma and police I was still able to bring in 35k weekly. Now, imagine what I will be capable of doing with e-hailing that's devoid of those tax collectors!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ridwanadedapo(m): 7:33am On Nov 19, 2017
Kindly advise on what to do. Thanks
ogunvic41:

Failed trip 8.6km...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 8:19am On Nov 19, 2017
ridwanadedapo:
Kindly advise on what to do. Thanks
Go to ride on your taxify app, select report a problem, then technical issue, state the pick up location,the destination and the amount the rider paid. Taxify will review the trip and adjust the fare. You can also message Nonso and others from the app...
Good morning
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by toyclicks: 8:48am On Nov 19, 2017
Hi guys!!
A friend needs a ride from no4 bode Olowo str. in Mende Maryland to GIGM Jibowu.

If you are in that area, kindly call him

His app is malfunctioning at the moment, that's why I am posting here for him

Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davires: 8:56am On Nov 19, 2017
blackylola:
Hello guys, pls inbox ur number if ure interested in joining Taxify/uber partners whatsapp group. 08022133595

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by julietromeo: 9:19am On Nov 19, 2017
ridwanadedapo:
So, to took someone from Ikorodu to Onipanu and Taxify charged 1000. I used it cos I didn't want to come back empty after taking someone from Egbeda to Ikorodu for 10k.
Egbeda to ikorodu should not be up to 10k while ikorodu to onipanu should be more than 1k. What type of phone are you using?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by julietromeo: 9:30am On Nov 19, 2017
A woman messed up my car with her food yesterday. I didn't even notice on time.... I wonder how her house will look like.... I reported straight to taxify... I know they won't do anything... Just to pacify my anger.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by vulpeslopez(m): 9:52am On Nov 19, 2017
U no smell the food??I hope say no be those short trip way no reach 1k....becos na carwash Na him sure pass...
julietromeo:
A woman messed up my car with her food yesterday. I didn't even notice on time.... I wonder how her house will look like.... I reported straight to taxify... I know they won't do anything... Just to pacify my anger.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bizguru000: 10:25am On Nov 19, 2017
julietromeo:

Hahahahhaha...my broda na monkey u carry not woman
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ifeanyimark(m): 10:34am On Nov 19, 2017
Yesterday, my riders decided to engage in MouthAction in ny car, me just pull over, forced them down, collected my money and left. Just wandering the report they will write against me
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bizguru000: 10:54am On Nov 19, 2017
Ifeanyimark:
Yesterday, my riders decided to engage in MouthAction in ny car, me just pull over, forced them down, collected my money and left. Just wandering the report they will write against me

Mouth action as in Mouth Action or normal kissing
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ifeanyimark(m): 11:15am On Nov 19, 2017
bizguru000:

Mouth action as in Mouth Action or normal kissing

If na kissing, i for no complain na

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bizguru000: 11:18am On Nov 19, 2017
Ifeanyimark:

If na kissing, i for no complain na

O boii...thats nasty.. you did the right thing before them use biological fluids stain ur seats
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by letuak(m): 11:30am On Nov 19, 2017
julietromeo:

Professional driving is for the Noble
as u tolerate the simple & the responsible
remember the out-patients, the recently discharged and the about-to at the borderline.She certainly belongs to one of the above groups.
Just be professional.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by olaboy1: 12:12pm On Nov 19, 2017
Ifeanyimark:

3 diffrent technicians, all said its comprrssor, i just tire mehn

See if you can find this in Nigeria or order it online, it will solve all your AC problems at once. Don’t change anything for now, this is tested and trusted, and you fill it yourself using this YouTube video below. Even if you don’t have AC problems yet, I strongly recommend you buy and keep this product because you can fill up your gas exactly to specification as against baba Mufu doing it.
Thank me later

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHg2xRMnM38
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ridwanadedapo(m): 1:28pm On Nov 19, 2017
Egbeda to Ikorodu is offline trip!
julietromeo:

Egbeda to ikorodu should not be up to 10k while ikorodu to onipanu should be more than 1k. What type of phone are you using?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1stargeneral: 1:39pm On Nov 19, 2017
Romeo3:
Yes. Will be accepted on "ibadan huber" but not lagos uber.

hahahaha! anuman..

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by julietromeo: 2:42pm On Nov 19, 2017
bizguru000:

Hahahahhaha...my broda na monkey u carry not woman
My broda. Her own pass monkey. All my back seat was stained with pepper and oil. Itswell.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by julietromeo: 2:46pm On Nov 19, 2017
letuak:

Professional driving is for the Noble
as u tolerate the simple & the responsible
remember the out-patients, the recently discharged and the about-to at the borderline.She certainly belongs to one of the above groups.
Just be professional.
Sure.
I have experienced a lot from riders over a year. This has not happened to me before. She didn't even notice I was boiling inside. I let her go and went to clean my car. I reported so that taxify will know what their drivers are facing on the road.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by julietromeo: 2:47pm On Nov 19, 2017
ridwanadedapo:
Egbeda to Ikorodu is offline trip!
Sure.
any trip to ikorodu and sango is offline.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by julietromeo: 2:52pm On Nov 19, 2017
Ifeanyimark:
Make sure you report before they do. If they lie against you, taxify may ban you........ You will loose some days before they unban you after listening to your own story.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 3:15pm On Nov 19, 2017
julietromeo:

Sure.
I have experienced a lot from riders over a year. This has not happened to me before. She didn't even notice I was boiling inside. I let her go and went to clean my car. I reported so that taxify will know what their drivers are facing on the road.
uber has an option when u report... RIDER MESS UP MY CAR. I think dey will pay a compensation for that after reviewing
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ifeanyimark(m): 4:01pm On Nov 19, 2017
julietromeo:

Make sure you report before they do. If they lie against you, taxify may ban you........ You will loose some days before they unban you after listening to your own story.

Julietromeo, are u romeo's juliet? Romeo and bae dey run taxify, nice one. Thanks though alreadyd done that
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lin3r2(m): 5:12pm On Nov 19, 2017
Hi everyone, please I collected a 2008 camry and the weekly rental is 35k. I am responsible for repairs totaling 5k within 2 months. The engine size is 2.4L

I would like to know your opinion if
1. It's a fair arrangement? and secondly,
2. What should I be looking at spending on fuel given that the catalyst and oxygen sensor are in good shape? Thanks

CC: Romeo, Gazzuzz, Ogunvic.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 5:19pm On Nov 19, 2017
Romeo3:
I need a driver that can make minimum 100k a week.

mail me now pls.

if you haven't made 100k before or cannot make 100k a week.... no worry yasef. I need a guy who can make money.

urgent.

send your contact to romeonl@yahoo. com

Driver gotten and paired already.

thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 5:20pm On Nov 19, 2017
lin3r2:
Hi everyone, please I collected a 2008 camry and the weekly rental is 35k. I am responsible for repairs totaling 5k within 2 months. The engine size is 2.4L

I would like to know your opinion if
1. It's a fair arrangement? and secondly,
2. What should I be looking at spending on fuel given that the catalyst and oxygen sensor are in good shape? Thanks

CC: Romeo, Gazzuzz, Ogunvic.
explain better pls
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lin3r2(m): 5:38pm On Nov 19, 2017
Romeo3:
explain better pls

The rental agreement for the camry is 35k per week. Also the partner says I will be responsible for maintaining the car as long as the expenses doesn't exceed 5k in two months. i.e (my maintenance cost for two month regardless of what it is shouldn't exceed 5k. If it does, the partner will handle the maintenance till the two months is complete.)
Secondly, I will like to know what the fuel expense will look like in monetary terms. i.e how much am I likely to spend for fuel every week. A rough estimate in fact)

I don't know if I succeeded in explaining better. @Romeo3
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Olesekeniwoye(m): 5:59pm On Nov 19, 2017
lin3r2:

The rental agreement for the camry is 35k per week. Also the partner says I will be responsible for maintaining the car as long as the expenses doesn't exceed 5k in two months. i.e (my maintenance cost for two month regardless of what it is shouldn't exceed 5k. If it does, the partner will handle the maintenance till the two months is complete.)
Secondly, I will like to know what the fuel expense will look like in monetary terms. i.e how much am I likely to spend for fuel every week. A rough estimate in fact)

I don't know if I succeeded in explaining better. @Romeo3

You have a good deal.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iamspeedracer(m): 6:08pm On Nov 19, 2017
Ifeanyimark:

Aswear experienced the same yesterday. Was so amazed.
I dey see things with this job

(1) (2) (3) ... (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) ... (5687) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: sandammy(m), mejai(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.