Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,266 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (322) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4798528 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) ... (5699) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by alfoladotun: 7:52am On Nov 23, 2017
Hello House

Good morning to you all.

Pls how can i completed registration on Uber as i have done the following below.

1. I have upload the vehicle insurance.
2. I have uploaded the vehicle road worthiness.

And both are approved and show active. Pls whats the next thing to do to get on the road?

Thanks, Pls needed an urgent information.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GazzuzzAutos(m): 7:57am On Nov 23, 2017
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Haywaiibaba: 8:02am On Nov 23, 2017
darmilolah:

My car use N200 fuel for 10km
shocked really?? What car do you drive?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by paulok(m): 8:54am On Nov 23, 2017
Please is there any Uber or taxify partner or driver using the Hyundai Santa Fe 2005 Model, i am planning to buy one for Uber and taxify, the car is still very clean and in a perfect condition but i don't know what the fuel consumption is like and i don't know how rugged the car is for everyday Uber and Taxify movement.

Please i need advise urgently on this car before i make payment please.

Thanks in advance.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 8:57am On Nov 23, 2017
paulok:
Please is there any Uber or taxify partner or driver using the Hyundai Santa Fe 2005 Model, i am planning to buy one for Uber and taxify, the car is still very clean and in a perfect condition but i don't know what the fuel consumption is like and i don't know how rugged the car is for everyday Uber and Taxify movement.

Please i need advise urgently on this car before i make payment please.

Thanks in advance.
Corolla or Peugeot 407...
cc GAZZUZZ
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by paulok(m): 9:14am On Nov 23, 2017
ogunvic41:

Corolla or Peugeot 407...
cc GAZZUZZ

I mean a Hyundai Santa Fe, Model 2005, I need to know any user's experience for Uber or Taxify, Is't a good car in terms of Fuel Consumption and Maintenance.

Please i need urgent info on this, guys please help a brother out.

@GAZZUZZ i tried calling you, rang severally but no answer

Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 9:28am On Nov 23, 2017
paulok:

I mean a Hyundai Santa Fe, Model 2005, I need to know any user's experience for Uber or Taxify, Is't a good car in terms of Fuel Consumption and Maintenance.

Thanks
Hyundai not good for UBER and TAXIFY business
Our cars drive about 2000km weekly
INVEST WISELY...
GOOD MORNING...
LETS KEEP LAGOS MOVING...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by alfoladotun: 9:30am On Nov 23, 2017
Hello House

Good morning to you all.

Pls how can i completed registration on Uber as i have done the following below.

And both are approved and show active. Pls whats the next thing to do to get on the road?

Thanks, Pls needed an urgent information
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 9:33am On Nov 23, 2017
alfoladotun:
Hello House

Good morning to you all.

Thanks, Pls needed an urgent information
If u are a partner the car is ready...
If u are a driver partner then u have to take UBER test...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by alfoladotun: 9:37am On Nov 23, 2017
If u are a driver partner then u have to take UBER test...Pls what is the next process as I want to drive the car myself
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ruksmaster1: 9:46am On Nov 23, 2017
alfoladotun:
Hello House

Good morning to you all.

Thanks, Pls needed an urgent information.

You need to upload your drivers license if you are driving yourself and then take the driver test.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bussyando(f): 10:04am On Nov 23, 2017
Good morning all

Uber/taxify driver needed for a 2004 Toyota corolla, Must be living around egbeda,Ikotun,iyana ipaja and environs.

Security deposit of 35k
Weekly rental fee of 35k

Call : 08174899849
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by flange: 10:11am On Nov 23, 2017
Good morning everyone

Uber/Taxify driver needed for a 2006 corolla
weekly rental fee of 35,000
contact me on ajayiomofayowa@gmail.com
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 10:40am On Nov 23, 2017
bussyando:
Good morning all

Uber/taxify driver needed for a 2004 Toyota corolla, Must be living around egbeda,Ikotun,iyana ipaja and environs.

Security deposit of 35k
Weekly rental fee of 35k

Call : 08174899849
BRING THE COROLLA AND GET 50K WEEKLY, TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY 08032800453...
INVEST WISELY...
LETS MOVE LAGOS
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 10:41am On Nov 23, 2017
flange:

Good morning everyone

Uber/Taxify driver needed for a 2006 corolla
weekly rental fee of 35,000
contact me on ajayiomofayowa@gmail.com
BRING THE COROLLA AND GET 50K WEEKLY, TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY 08032800453...
INVEST WISELY...
LETS MOVE LAGOS
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 11:01am On Nov 23, 2017
paulok:

Thanks
This is a very nice suv for uber. V6 engine. Qualifies for uber and taxify. Riders while love you and give you good ratings, but petrol station attendants will love you more. They will all know your name and your number plate....

Let the reader use discernment. grin

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:12am On Nov 23, 2017
Romeo3:
This is a very nice suv for uber. V6 engine. Qualifies for uber and taxify. Riders while love you and give you good ratings, but petrol station attendants will love you more. They will all know your name and your number plate....

Let the reader use discernment. grin

this particular car is a 4cylinder.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by alfoladotun: 11:13am On Nov 23, 2017
Ruksmaster1:

You need to upload your drivers license if you are driving yourself and then take the driver test.

I have uploaded the the licence now.

Where would i write the driver test?

Is it by invite?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ruksmaster1: 11:25am On Nov 23, 2017
alfoladotun:

Is it by invite?
Once the license is active you should get a mail that contains the test link.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 11:28am On Nov 23, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

this particular car is a 4cylinder.
This ugly duckling Santa fe? lipsrsealed

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 11:37am On Nov 23, 2017
Romeo3:
Lols rude boy grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Osisie(m): 12:10pm On Nov 23, 2017
cooldood:
Hello good people,

Black Toyota Camry 2005 available for rental agreement with a driver with good rating on both taxify and uber.

Deposit: #35k
2 Guarantors
Weekly rate: #35k

Drop a message for me and let's meet this week. To start immediately within 48 hours.

Cheers.

Hello, I'm interested. Pls is this offer still open?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 12:16pm On Nov 23, 2017
Osisie:

Hello, I'm interested. Pls is this offer still open?
TAKE THE CAR TO GAZZUZZ FOR THOROUGH CHECK BEFORE U COLLECT IT...
DONT COME HERE TO TELL US YOUR CAR CONSUMES FUEL...
DRIVE SMART
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 12:18pm On Nov 23, 2017
alfoladotun:

Is it by invite?
Go to UBER office,Maryland mall with ur ORIGINAL LICENSE
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:45pm On Nov 23, 2017
Romeo3:

na so we see am o! Dana motors poured plent of them into the nigerian market in 4cylinder.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by julius99(m): 12:59pm On Nov 23, 2017
HMMM...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ameristu: 2:06pm On Nov 23, 2017
Hello guys,

I have been following this thread. I am interested in putting a hybrid car on Uber. Does anyone have any experience with this. I would be very glad if the person can share.

This cars are good on fuel economy.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 2:34pm On Nov 23, 2017
ameristu:
Hello guys,

I have been following this thread. I am interested in putting a hybrid car on Uber. Does anyone have any experience with this. I would be very glad if the person can share.

Good fuel economy but very expensive to maintain, not good for UBER and TAXIFY business...
Buy corolla or Peugeot 407 invest wisely...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by debeo: 2:46pm On Nov 23, 2017
ameristu:
Hello guys,

That's Toyota Prius, I guess?

It's too low

Same reason why Camry especially newer models is usually discouraged
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ameristu: 3:49pm On Nov 23, 2017
debeo:

That's Toyota Prius, I guess?

It's too low

Same reason why Camry especially newer models is usually discouraged

Your observation is very accurate. Can I have the car raised by a professional mechanic here in Lagos?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by olamilarks(m): 3:49pm On Nov 23, 2017
slamstanlee:
Not me, just a debate. Partner want 35k and sunday off
partner wants to eat his cake and still have it!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Schiphol(m): 4:04pm On Nov 23, 2017
You seems to have made up your mind on that brand of car. You can modify your car in naija to suit your need.
My advice will be to buy one or two max for a test so that you avoid stories that touch the heart grin
ameristu:

Your observation is very accurate. Can I have the car raised by a professional mechanic here in Lagos?

(1) (2) (3) ... (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) ... (5699) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.