Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,808 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (321) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4761286 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) ... (5694) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chinchunchu: 1:10pm On Nov 22, 2017
Anyone driving manual here..want to know how many hours u can drive in a day..the last time I drove manual...I stopped after a week...driving manual ain't easy in Lagos traffic...

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by toyclicks: 1:22pm On Nov 22, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

congrats

Good day,

Pls what is your take on an Avensis 2005 for this business?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 1:33pm On Nov 22, 2017
toyclicks:

Good day,

Pls what is your take on an Avensis 2005 for this business?
Its cool bro...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 1:34pm On Nov 22, 2017
chinchunchu:
Anyone driving manual here..want to know how many hours u can drive in a day..the last time I drove manual...I stopped after a week...driving manual ain't easy in Lagos traffic...
I drive manual... I don't like automatic it makes driving boring... I can drive 15 hours to 20 hours at a stretch cool

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sammoe(m): 1:58pm On Nov 22, 2017
Hello everyone, hope Lagos is moving. Pls, I've got a few questions I need help with.
1. Is TIN still required by Uber to sign up a vehicle? If yes can one use the TIN for his registered business venture?
2. Can a savings account be used?
3. Do the names on the uber account, bank account and vehicle papers have to correspond (e.g using a brother/friend's car)?

Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 2:31pm On Nov 22, 2017
sammoe:
Hello everyone, hope Lagos is moving. Pls, I've got a few questions I need help with.
1. Is TIN still required by Uber to sign up a vehicle? If yes can one use the TIN for his registered business venture?
3. Do the names on the uber account, bank account and vehicle papers have to correspond (e.g using a brother/friend's car)?

Thanks
1 yes 2.no 3.no
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ruksmaster1: 2:35pm On Nov 22, 2017
sammoe:

Thanks
1) yes TIN is required and you can use the one for your business.
2) Current account.
3) No they don't. The only thing that must match is the drivers license and name on the uber account.
You can whatsapp me on 08020746629 if you have other sign up questions.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sammoe(m): 2:51pm On Nov 22, 2017
Romeo3:
1 yes 2.no 3.no
Thanks Romeo
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sammoe(m): 2:52pm On Nov 22, 2017
Ruksmaster1:
1) yes TIN is required and you can use the one for your business.
2) Current account.
3) No they don't. The only thing that must match is the drivers license and name on the uber account.
You can whatsapp me on 08020746629 if you have other sign up questions.

Thanks. Okay, I will.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dovehorizon: 3:10pm On Nov 22, 2017
ogunvic41:

I drive manual... I don't like automatic it makes driving boring... I can drive 15 hours to 20 hours at a stretch cool
You must be a very strong man to drive a manual car for such hour. Manual tyranny gat an edge over auto transmission but it isn't easy driving the stick for such hours.
Meanwhile, I think I will have to join you guys just for the experience Cus my drivers are busy giving me one excuse or the other

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iamoracle: 4:58pm On Nov 22, 2017
chinchunchu:

I drive manual too, drive from 5am till 11pm, sometimes 12am everyday with only 1hour rest

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iamspeedracer(m): 5:06pm On Nov 22, 2017
chinchunchu:

LEARNER grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ShegsA(m): 5:10pm On Nov 22, 2017
1. TIN is required. And you can use the one for your registered business venture.
2. I use my ALAT savings account for payments on Uber and I've been receiving my payments steadily every Tuesday (even though I have a current account).
3. The name on your driver's license and your Uber driver profile must match.
The names on the vehicle papers don't have to match. The name on my vehicle papers don't match the name on my Uber account (using my Dad's car so it was purchased and registered in his name)

sammoe:

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iyaegin: 5:21pm On Nov 22, 2017
Hello People.I have learnt so much from here. am an aspiring driver but i dont have a car yet.but i wanted to ask about the TIN.what of if i dont have a business venture how do i go about it.although i work and i think my company did LIRS for us, is that the same thing.
thank you.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by alstarmayo(m): 5:55pm On Nov 22, 2017
it's the same thing

iyaegin:
Hello People.I have learnt so much from here. am an aspiring driver but i dont have a car yet.but i wanted to ask about the TIN.what of if i dont have a business venture how do i go about it.although i work and i think my company did LIRS for us, is that the same thing.
thank you.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnadu: 6:28pm On Nov 22, 2017
Hire Purchase
Toks 2008 Hyundai Elantra (America spec) is available for Hire Purchase
Car was cleared this Month of November with full Duty paid.
10% initial deposit required
Please, only serious guys should call me on 08025369868

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by soxyfem: 6:44pm On Nov 22, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

1.2m not negociable.

Hello gazzuz,what engine type does this 407 carry pls?,serious buyer pls!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by akokite: 6:56pm On Nov 22, 2017
akokite:
Which tracking company do you guys recommend please.Phone number is also needed.
pls I need the phone number of a tracking company urgently
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 6:59pm On Nov 22, 2017
soxyfem:

call him. his number dey his profile.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:07pm On Nov 22, 2017
soxyfem:

EW10. 2.0liter.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Abcdef01: 7:58pm On Nov 22, 2017
Three trips on Uber today and I can see three 5 star add on the app meanwhile taxify invisible rating go dey drop.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Abcdef01: 8:00pm On Nov 22, 2017
On of the numerous reasons Uber is better than taxify

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GoldenBoy21(m): 8:48pm On Nov 22, 2017
ogunvic41:
GIVE ME YOUR PEUGEOT 407 OR TOYOTA COROLLA AND GET 50K WEEKLY shocked shocked shocked NO STORY...
TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY grin grin grin CALL 08032800453
LETS KEEP LAGOS MOVING cool

What are the Ts & Cs?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OFFIC3R: 9:49pm On Nov 22, 2017
Me too wan know o. Blood dey hot but Man's Not Hot! cool
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Reeefe(m): 10:54pm On Nov 22, 2017
ogunvic41:

lol... baba 20hrs
my suspetion about u been a robort is almost getting clear.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Morhakon47(m): 11:05pm On Nov 22, 2017
GoldenBoy21:

What are the Ts & Cs?
Why not contact him privately. The terms and conditions are very fair and he's gonna deliver the 50k weekly with no stories.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 11:13pm On Nov 22, 2017
GoldenBoy21:

What are the Ts & Cs?
Call me 08032800453
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iamspeedracer(m): 11:41pm On Nov 22, 2017
My rating on uber has refused to climb up. Once I near 4,4 it will crash down to 4.2 again. I'm not understanding. Meanwhile on taxify it's 4.88.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 5:09am On Nov 23, 2017
iamspeedracer:
My rating on uber has refused to climb up. Once I near 4,4 it will crash down to 4.2 again. I'm not understanding. Meanwhile on taxify it's 4.88.
UBER-average rating of your last 500 trips, a single poor rating(1) will drop ur rating drastically. Most riders on UBER rate low because they aren't happy with UBER and the drivers in Lagos the are embittered,harsh and see drivers as potential rude guys...
TAXIFY- average rating of ur last 40 trips... Riders are friendly, recently TAXIFY drivers have been cool and arrive ASAP, the drivers can tolerate because no cancellation fee....riders are very happy and calm.
HOW TO IMPROVE YOUR RATINGS
1. Call riders before they call u and address them politely and professionally
2. Announce your arrival and greet them with a friendly smile..
3.Male riders are easy to please but female riders are devils so act carefully they complain about everything and willing to rate u low because most of them know the implications so play smart. Be jovial with the female riders, they like friendly conversation especially the ones that sit beside u
4.Your car must be neat, A/c must be super cold
5.Have aux cable and extra charger, ask them if they need either of it
6.offer mints or gums... They love orbit grin
7. Take riders preferred route or drive thru shorter routes to avoid traffic... Riders want to get to destination asap
8. Give free WiFi
9. Drive carefully, professionally and drive fast
10.Don't argue with riders
11.apologize when they complain about anything
12.your dressing is important... DRESS WELL. Ladies like guys that dress well...
13.Engage them in friendly conversation...
DRIVE SMART...
LETS KEEP LAGOS MOVING...
WE ARE PROFESSIONAL DRIVERS...
WE ARE DAILY INCOME EARNERS...
WE ARE DIFFERENT...
CALL ME FOR MORE INFO-08032800453
GOOD MORNING

12 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Terrence15115: 6:03am On Nov 23, 2017
ogunvic41:

UBER-average rating of your last 500 trips, a single poor rating(1) will drop ur rating drastically. Most riders on UBER rate low because they aren't happy with UBER and the drivers in Lagos the are embittered,harsh and see drivers as potential rude guys...
TAXIFY- average rating of ur last 40 trips... Riders are friendly, recently TAXIFY drivers have been cool and arrive ASAP, the drivers can tolerate because no cancellation fee....riders are very happy and calm.
3.Male riders are easy to please but female riders are devils so act carefully they complain about everything and willing to rate u low because most of them know the implications so play smart. Be jovial with the female riders, they like friendly conversation especially the ones that sit beside u
7. Take riders preferred route or drive thru shorter routes to avoid traffic... Riders want to get to destination asap
8. Give free WiFi
12.your dressing is important... DRESS WELL. Ladies like guys that dress well...
DRIVE SMART...
WE ARE DIFFERENT...
GOOD MORNING

Number 3 and 12�
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrsage(m): 6:28am On Nov 23, 2017
ogunvic41:

8. Give free WiFi
DRIVE SMART...
WE ARE DIFFERENT...
GOOD MORNING

Good.

But free WiFi hard small o. For dis Buhari administration grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ifeanyimark(m): 7:18am On Nov 23, 2017
I need a big welcome to the uber family. Im on uber people

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) ... (5694) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.