Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,476 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (389) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4746237 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) ... (5690) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 8:37pm On Dec 31, 2017
blackylola:
Romeo's axillary gear; you guys are like 5&6 anything Romeo says he is always there to back it up either wrong or right
So you don't know romeo3 and I live in the same room grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 9:42pm On Dec 31, 2017
I needed to type this because i'm about to go out and flex till tomorrow morning.

I wish everyone reading this a better year ahead. Drivers, may you all be more diligent in your duty and pay partners on time and also try to save up and buy your own car. I sincerely don't want to think that most of you want to keep driving someone's else car forever... tufiakwa. I know some drivers reading this will buy their own cars this year and that is my prayer for them.

partners. more grease To your elbows. Thank you for the opportunity. I started the year driving someone else's car but today, i have co founded a company under the uber platform. it wouldn't have been possible without the opportunity given to me to prove myself. May your pockets never run dry. few bad eggs doesn't mean the whole crate is bad. never give up on drivers.

to those who only read without saying nothing, may you have money soon to buy your own car and make the money this coming year.

see you in 2018

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 10:01pm On Dec 31, 2017
Romeo3:
I needed to type this because i'm about to go out and flex till tomorrow morning.

I wish everyone reading this a better year ahead. Drivers, may you all be more diligent in your duty and pay partners on time and also try to save up and buy your own car. I sincerely don't want to think that most of you want to keep driving someone's else car forever... tufiakwa. I know some drivers reading this will buy their own cars this year and that is my prayer for them.

partners. more grease To your elbows. Thank you for the opportunity. I started the year driving someone else's car but today, i have co founded a company under the uber platform. it wouldn't have been possible without the opportunity given to me to prove myself. May your pockets never run dry. few bad eggs doesn't mean the whole crate is bad. never give up on drivers.

to those who only read without saying nothing, may you have money soon to buy your own car and make the money this coming year.

see you in 2018
Oga NLA... I feel u sir...

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1stargeneral: 1:04am On Jan 01, 2018
blackylola:
Romeo's axillary gear; you guys are like 5&6 anything Romeo says he is always there to back it up either wrong or right

This is racism
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 1:10am On Jan 01, 2018
bigass:

Sometimes you talk as if you own Uber. Oga go and sit down. Any car can be on Uber only profitability will differ.

Don't be surprise that in 2018 I may overtake uber Nigeria, my vision is bigger than you imagine, what am building is better than what they offer...
HAPPY NEW YEAR...

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 1:54am On Jan 01, 2018
ogunvic41:

Don't be surprise that in 2018 I may overtake uber Nigeria, my vision is bigger than you imagine, what am building is better than what they offer...
HAPPY NEW YEAR...

grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 2:07am On Jan 01, 2018
he made 130k in 6 days...

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 2:12am On Jan 01, 2018
[quote author=ogunvic41 post=63783613]
HAPPY NEW YEAR...[/quote

Nigerian oil revenue is about $25billions . Uber is worth about $72 billions. They sold some of their stocks for cash to a Japanese company. And because of that Uber's is worth around $42 billion. And Uber might do an ipo next year, which might bring their worth even higher . Uber is even worth more than the largest Auto company Ford. Uber spend billions selfless driving. Uber losses money to kill the competition in any country. Because of competition Uber has lost billions just to kill any competition in their way. The Nigeria market is maybe one of their biggest market in African. Even bigger than the UK. " are you bringing a knife into a gun fight" ?
As we climb the steps to success. Let's stay humble ,there is a difference between been confidence and been arrogant. I always pray to God that no matter how rich I might become I want to remain humble always no matter what. As we enter 2018 let's pray for God humbleness as we grow in our business. I will continue to voice my opinion on these thread and be a voice for the voice less .
Mr. Ogunvic41 I wish you and your team a wonderful 2018. But as times goes on I will challenge any misconception on the this forum. And I will not be afraid to share my view.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 2:17am On Jan 01, 2018
ogunvic41:
he made 130k in 6 days...

So did some drivers ... grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 2:19am On Jan 01, 2018
@ dru23 pls stop quoting my post sir...
MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS SIR...

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 2:20am On Jan 01, 2018
Carshopper:

I didn't dispute that sir...
ONE LOVE
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 2:21am On Jan 01, 2018
Carshopper:

Is someone waiting for my test result. cool
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 2:21am On Jan 01, 2018
ogunvic41:

I didn't dispute that sir...
ONE LOVE

You statement tries to... Two love grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 2:22am On Jan 01, 2018
chillex8:

Is someone waiting for my test result. cool

I know your test scores ... ooooooshey
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 2:23am On Jan 01, 2018
Carshopper:

You statement tries to... Two love grin
A lot made more than him...we all know that
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 2:25am On Jan 01, 2018
ogunvic41:

A lot made more than him...we all know that

And some made less ... we also know that...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 2:25am On Jan 01, 2018
Carshopper:

I know your test scores ... ooooooshey
We belong to TMT.

Calabar loading. Lemmi go and blow Uber money grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 2:26am On Jan 01, 2018
chillex8:

We belong to TMT.

I dey stand by ....let's go .... cheesy grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 2:32am On Jan 01, 2018
chillex8:

We belong to TMT.

I'm in calabar municipal right now. cool

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 2:34am On Jan 01, 2018
Romeo3:
I'm in calabar municipal right now. cool

Chillex come and see something ooo
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 2:48am On Jan 01, 2018
styveke:

Howdy chief. Kindly send your T&C to styveke@gmail.com.
Thanks.

This is my email dru23@hotmail.com
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 3:38am On Jan 01, 2018
dru23:
Nigerian oil revenue is about $25billions . Uber is worth about $72 billions. They sold some of their stocks for cash to a Japanese company. And because of that Uber's is worth around $42 billion. And Uber might do an ipo next year, which might bring their worth even higher . Uber is even worth more than the largest Auto company Ford. Uber spend billions selfless driving. Uber losses money to kill the competition in any country. Because of competition Uber has lost billions just to kill any competition in their way. The Nigeria market is maybe one of their biggest market in African. Even bigger than the UK. " are you bringing a knife into a gun fight" ?
As we climb the steps to success. Let's stay humble ,there is a difference between been confidence and been arrogant. I always pray to God that no matter how rich I might become I want to remain humble always no matter what. As we enter 2018 let's pray for God humbleness as we grow in our business. I will continue to voice my opinion on these thread and be a voice for the voice less .
Mr. Ogunvic41 I wish you and your team a wonderful 2018. But as times goes on I will challenge any misconception on the this forum. And I will not be afraid to share my view.

The man has asked you severally to stop quoting his post. Oblige him. Stop qouting his post. Is uber your father's company? Every company has their own weaknesses. With the way you typed and posted about uber, one can only wonder why they haven't managed to kill off the competition from taxify!
uber has its weaknesses. that you cannot see them doesn't mean it's non existent. Lyft sent uber packing in South Africa. did you know?

Stop thinking that everyone you meet on this forum has the same brain as you do. You think inside a box, others think outside the box. You do not know what his plans are and you will never know. Stop thinking it Is impossible and stop saying you are a voice for the voiceless cos you have no voice. You make decisions based only on recommendations and hearsay. I see you saying he should be a man of himself. I do not know how sensible that sounds because this is a guy who started using an uncommon brand of car on uber, pegeout, he has used it successfully and manages a number of them under a fleet company he owns, and under a different approach he created, but you keep saying be a man of yourself?

what have you achieved on uber apart from importing cars based on the recommendation of others and having drivers drive for You? You keep saying be humble. are you humble?

You are in the comfort of a foreign country, making calls for recommendations on cars because you do not know what to do. how do you compare yourself with someone who came up with a workable idea and implemented the idea to success? someone bouget a Nigerian used car, fixed it up, drive it by himself, made his capital in less than 4 months, started off a company from his experiences and has close to 40 cars under his management in less than a year. What makes uber special? What makes taxify special? ability to think outside the box is what gives an edge.

what will you say when his dreams become a reality? driving on uber was once his dream, he achieved it. making 500k a month driving his own car was once a dream, he achieved it, creating a fleet company and managingbcars was once a dream, he achieved it. his dream of overthrowing uber, is it your dream? what is your own dream?

We know your type. familiarity with someone suddenly makes them look so common to you. You you are the type that never believes it can be done until it is actually done and you will now want to be part of the success.

this is 2018. be more positive in your thinking.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 3:59am On Jan 01, 2018
Romeo3:

The man has asked you sevreally to stop quoting his post. Oblige him. Stop qouting his post. Is uber your father's company? Every company has their own weaknesses. With the way you typed and posted about uber, one can only wonder why they haven't managed to kill off the competition from taxify!
uber has its weaknesses. that you cannot see them doesn't mean it's non existent. Lyft sent uber packing in South Africa. did you know?

Stop thinking that everyone you meet on this forum has the same brain as you do. You think inside a box, others think outside the box. You do not know what his plans are and you will never know. Stop thinking it Is impossible and stop saying you are a voice for the voiceless cos you have no voice. You make decisions based only on recommendations and hearsay. I see you saying he should be a man of himself. I do not know how sensible that sounds because this is a guy who started using an uncommon brand of car on uber, pegeout, he has used it successfully and manages a number of them under a fleet company he owns, and under a different approach he created, but you keep saying be a man of yourself?

what have you achieved on uber apart from importing cars based on the recommendation of others and having drivers drive for You? You keep saying be humble. are you humble?

You are in the comfort of a foreign country, making calls for recommendations on cars because you do not know what to do. how do you compare yourself with someone who came up with a workable idea and implemented the idea to success? someone bouget a Nigerian used car, fixed it up, drive it by himself, made his capital in less than 4 months, started off a company from his experiences and has close to 40 cars under his management in less than a year. What makes uber special? What makes taxify special? ability to think outside the box is what gives an edge.

what will you say when his dreams become a reality? driving on uber was once his dream, he achieved it. making 500k a month driving his own car was once a dream, he achieved it, creating a fleet company and managingbcars was once a dream, he achieved it. his dream of overthrowing uber, is it your dream? what is your own dream?

We know your type. familiarity with someone suddenly makes them look so common to you. You you are the type that never believes it can be done until it is actually done and you will now want to be part of the success.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 4:13am On Jan 01, 2018
[quote author=Romeo3 post=63785173

The man has asked you sevreally to stop quoting his post. Oblige him. Stop qouting his post. Is uber your father's company? Every company has their own weaknesses. With the way you typed and posted about uber, one can only wonder why they haven't managed to kill off the competition from taxify!

[/quote]

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 7:34am On Jan 01, 2018
ogunvic41:
@ dru23 pls stop quoting my post sir...
MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS SIR...
I was a bit off on the validation of Uber. As of Aug or Sept of 2017 . Uber claim that there are value at about $70 billion. A lot of people disagree and put the value at $48 billion. Which might not be worth more than Ford. And a Japanese company softbank wants to buy certain percentage of Uber shares at a validation of $48 billion not $ 70 billion validation. And uber will use that cash for other things .
My point ogunvic41 is that your fleet xpress will need a lot of money to compete with Uber Nigeria. That is my point u can succeed in other areas of coz. But I guess sometimes we need to dream big. But let's also dream in reality too.
We need to face reality when doing business. So that other people can make better decisions. We don't need to hype ourselves so as not to lead others astray. Uber is a good business we can agree to that . But let's be humble as we climb the stairs to success .
My first impression of you when we spoke. And when I sent people to you on my behalf. That story is for another day and time. But like an old owl sitting on a tree . I just watched you and waited for the perfect time to add to my own opinion on this forum . A wise man will always appear weak when he is strong in front of his adversary. And will also appear strong when he is weak too . I speak in riddles only the smart ones will understand me.
A lot of people that are investing in fleet management. In my view need to ask themselves. Do I want quality over quanity?
And also this is public forum . Am allow to quote as long as I follow the rules . So you don't have any right to stop me from quoting you or anybody . As long as I play by the rule .
Don't send a boy to do a man's job. Romeo3 will not be able to defend you or stand up for you. Because I can be very petty and I have time to be petty . But if he wants join he is more than welcome. On that note I wish everybody success in 2018 . And from time to time . I will continue to add my contribution to these forum as I see fit.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 8:08am On Jan 01, 2018
Already Loving 2018 ....
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Stealth100: 8:08am On Jan 01, 2018
I remember when uber slashed their fares and we all talked about creating a uber driver-partner union. Is this what such union will look like? I bet it would take less than 6months to derail such union as is been done to this once beautiful thread. Sad!!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 8:15am On Jan 01, 2018
Stealth100:
I remember when uber slashed their fares and we all talked about creating a uber driver-partner union. Is this what such union will look like? I bet it would take less than 6months to derail such union as is been done to this once beautiful thread. Sad!!

Union ke ... what will the union do? Well one union has been formed and gotten approval to start this year cool
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 8:48am On Jan 01, 2018
Carshopper:

many drivers....
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 8:50am On Jan 01, 2018
slamstanlee:
many drivers....

No be small something grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by xcaper(m): 9:15am On Jan 01, 2018
EzeeYFB:
I heard of lagos state loan scheme, u can get up to 5m, n pay within 3 years, gotta to check your local government office nearest to you for more details tho, it's given after 6 weeks of completing necessary documentation. You can try it out, I'm going to do so too, their seminars is held every Thursday at the local government office.
Hello Ezee, is this loan still available for uber business? Were you able to get it?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 9:18am On Jan 01, 2018
xcaper:

Hello Ezee, is this loan still available for uber business? Were you able to get it?
i heard about the loan thing... Dont know if they can allow entry for uber/taxify investors

(1) (2) (3) ... (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) ... (5690) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.