Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,743 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (436) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4774353 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) (439) ... (5698) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by darmilolah(m): 10:05pm On Jan 16, 2018
Ifeanyimark:

Who be dis guy? Like wtf. 53k a day, stop making me look lazy bro
Don't give yourself hypertension. That was December.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dazima: 10:16pm On Jan 16, 2018
I am available and interested. Please, here is my contact number 08027955456. Hope to hear from you. Thank you.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dazima: 10:23pm On Jan 16, 2018
I am available and interested. Please, here is my number 08027955456 or you can provide a contact info where you can be reached. Thank you.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 10:30pm On Jan 16, 2018
Ifeanyimark:

Who be dis guy? Like wtf. 53k a day, stop making me look lazy bro
That was my return ticket to owerri. grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 10:33pm On Jan 16, 2018
Ifeanyimark:
Ogunvic, this one u no post ur driver's earning, make we use am score ourselves
104k in 5 days bro... posting on Nairaland need to be reduced more work to do this days...
The guys is currently on 24k today he is still driving...

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Emekayoung(m): 10:34pm On Jan 16, 2018
coretechng1:
I have a 2010 Corolla I want to use for uber/taxify.
20k-25k per week. You must pick drop and pick my daughter in school Monday to Friday.
Pls drop ur contact I have people who are interested...

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by omonla10(m): 10:35pm On Jan 16, 2018
Guys I stay on the mainland around agege and drive on Taxify around there cos it's the area I'm used to. And I average 10k daily while staying online 9hrs.. Any advise on how to increase my daily earnings.. Which areas of Lagos should I operate.. Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Emekayoung(m): 10:36pm On Jan 16, 2018
coretechng1:
I have a 2010 Corolla I want to use for uber/taxify.
20k-25k per week. You must pick drop and pick my daughter in school Monday to Friday.
My email pls: ohanusiee@gmail.com
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 10:41pm On Jan 16, 2018
ogunvic41:

104k in 5 days bro... posting on Nairaland need to be reduced more work to do this days...
The guys is currently on 24k today he is still driving...

Help him boost his ratings.
We don't want to loose our best driver . embarassed
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Emekayoung(m): 12:27am On Jan 17, 2018
Carshopper:

The real way of calculating profit is calculating money investment /maintenance & repair cost / other misc....

Cus if you ask if it includes fuelling, what about tire repairs, ac repairs etc....

If u see this as bizness ...build necessary biz tools to guide ur investment...

If you see it as additional income ...spend on what is needed as the money comes
grin grin
Who told u he bought tyre or did ac repairs that week?
Fueling is a normal routine stuff,unlike tyre and ac repairs...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 1:10am On Jan 17, 2018
Emekayoung:

Who told u he bought tyre or did ac repairs that week?
Fueling is a normal routine stuff,unlike tyre and ac repairs...

Buf he chop n drink something sha

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by akaynezi: 6:28am On Jan 17, 2018
A tokunbo 2004 corolla white available for HP. Pls hit me on 07088129372 if interested. Upfront deposit is a must.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eddibor(m): 7:38am On Jan 17, 2018
Please I want to know if there is any plan for uber in Benin City? If there is how soon will that be. Thanks as a expect positive response.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Demeanor: 7:45am On Jan 17, 2018
eddibor:
Please I want to know if there is any plan for uber in Benin City? If there is how soon will that be. Thanks as a expect positive response.

until witchcraft and kidnapping comes to an all time low, forget uber in benin.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 7:53am On Jan 17, 2018
eddibor:

I am calling Uber USA......not picking

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mirob(f): 7:53am On Jan 17, 2018
Hello guys, will uber accept Peugeot 307 or 306? Please reply because someone wants to start the uber business and that's the car he has.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:42am On Jan 17, 2018
mirob:
Hello guys, will uber accept Peugeot 307 or 306? Please reply because someone wants to start the uber business and that's the car he has.

tell individual to fire on.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by gwng: 10:19am On Jan 17, 2018
gwng:
We still install the MOST AFFORDABLE AND QUALITY TRACKERS YOU COULD FIND ANYWHERE, featuring Android/iOS tracking/demobilizing, sms tracking/demobiline, online tracking/demobilizing, daily mileage report (to know how many km your car runs each day), Vehicle history report (where your car had been between time X and Y) and many more features.

Presently going for 25K. Call us on 09032614208 to schedule an installation.

Tracker page: https://mymoto.com.ng/product/vehicle-car-pickup-commercial-trucks-gps-tracker-h02-tracker-nigerian-configured/
Office Location: 3-9 Olu Koleosho Street, Off Medical Road, Ikeja, Lagos

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by omonla10(m): 10:48am On Jan 17, 2018
omonla10:
Guys I stay on the mainland around agege and drive on Taxify around there cos it's the area I'm used to. And I average 10k daily while staying online 9hrs.. Any advise on how to increase my daily earnings.. Which areas of Lagos should I operate.. Thanks
please guys advise needed
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mymotong: 11:16am On Jan 17, 2018
Uber Limits U.K. Driver Hours In Response To Safety Concerns
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mymotong: 11:17am On Jan 17, 2018

Uber Technologies Inc. will begin limiting the time U.K. drivers can spend on the road to 10 hours a day, responding to regulatory health concerns about tiredness and exhaustion.

Uber said that starting next week it will require drivers to take a six-hour break if they’ve worked for 10 consecutive hours. To enforce compliance, workers will be prevented from logging into the app during rest periods.

More: https://mymoto.com.ng/uber-limits-u-k-driver-hours-in-response-to-safety-concerns/
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by suyamasta(m): 1:54pm On Jan 17, 2018
mymotong:

Uber Technologies Inc. will begin limiting the time U.K. drivers can spend on the road to 10 hours a day, responding to regulatory health concerns about tiredness and exhaustion.

Uber said that starting next week it will require drivers to take a six-hour break if they’ve worked for 10 consecutive hours. To enforce compliance, workers will be prevented from logging into the app during rest periods.

More: https://mymoto.com.ng/uber-limits-u-k-driver-hours-in-response-to-safety-concerns/

Well they earn more over there

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Arizona1: 3:06pm On Jan 17, 2018
Well done guys, pls anybody currently driving or has driven 2000 model Toyota Camry on Uber? Pls share your experiences or let me get ur digits so we can talk. I have same and want to start using it on Uber too.

Thanks guys...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ifeanyimark(m): 3:22pm On Jan 17, 2018
Camry 05 available for rent, contact 08118196335 on whatsapp for details
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:56pm On Jan 17, 2018
Ifeanyimark:
Camry 05 available for rent, contact 08118196335 on whatsapp for details

ifeanyi my good friend......
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by protocol(m): 7:58pm On Jan 17, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Ify u don join them?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BusterG: 8:21pm On Jan 17, 2018
Carshopper:

Why does every one ask this question?

You no even happy say dem no ask:-

1) Tire pumping cost.
2) Car wash cost.
3) Car depreciation cost.

Na learner people na.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 8:22pm On Jan 17, 2018
BusterG:

You no even happy say dem no ask:-

1) Tire pumping cost.
2) Car wash cost.
3) Car depreciation cost.

Na learner people na.

grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BusterG: 8:23pm On Jan 17, 2018
Arizona1:
Well done guys, pls anybody currently driving or has driven 2000 model Toyota Camry on Uber? Pls share your experiences or let me get ur digits so we can talk. I have same and want to start using it on Uber too.

Thanks guys...

Hmmmm
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ifeanyimark(m): 8:28pm On Jan 17, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Egbon Gazuz, my free invite don ready?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kumero(m): 8:59pm On Jan 17, 2018
Good evening.

I need an experienced Uber driver for a 2007 Honda Civic. Driver must have at least one year experience driving Uber/Taxify and must be very familiar with Lagos terrain.

Remittance is 35k/week.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by aAK1(m): 9:06pm On Jan 17, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

tell individual to fire on.
hello boss is this inclusive of the hatchback ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) (439) ... (5698) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: XPaul, harrison24

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.