Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,318 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (439) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4766850 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (436) (437) (438) (439) (440) (441) (442) ... (5695) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by soronzo: 6:55am On Jan 19, 2018
A friend registered his car wit Uber and want to drive d car,bt after d car has been approved.He was asked to answer series of question online which he answers and submitted.After waiting to be activated wit no response from uber,he contacted uber and he was told he failed d online test.He was told he can't be a partner and their is no way he can answer d test again.If anyone has encounter such scenario pls I need ur advice on wat to do.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Daveonoja: 7:12am On Jan 19, 2018
dru23:

Ps the only way WiFi might make sense. If the drivers can't get request in certain areas they drive. Due to Internet connection or weak connection. But you also have to check the phone the driver is using to make sure it is the recommended phone . Every business is to make profit and every penny, cents .kobo etc counts in business.
funny how pple with no tested knowledge of something jump to conclusion...read what u wrote again abeg.. Does it really make any sense.. I dont even use a fone for Uber... I use ipad mini... And i try as much as possible to work smart.. Island...surulere....ikeja am saying free wifi makes sense and add more cash cos i can see it from experience..... U day there day speak english with asumption. Have u tried it bfor... Abeg no discourage any1 were wan try am jor....do ur own and always think positive... I day re read your lines i just still day tire sef....so if the drivers no fit get request in the certain areas they drive due to internet connection or week connection.... So which wifi go con make sense Biko!!! Person get weak connection come day offer free wifi and this same weak connection no day make the driver get request Read wetin you write post na...

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 7:12am On Jan 19, 2018
Daveonoja:
like i said earlier different strokes for different folks... Been driving for a for more than a year now but added free wifi A month ago and bro trust me its not an unnecessary father christmas....we are all in it to make money but we all dont make the same amount...so if i pay #19800 for unlimited data and am happy to share the experience and gains of adding it u shld know bruv that its definitly paying off... Just so u know i can cathegorically tell u i have gotten more than tripple the wifi subcription fee on free wifi concept.just to mention a few.... A rider from MMIA to VGC gave me $50 tips for the concept i was just shocked.... I can cathegorically tell you now that that same rider no longer uses Uber if am available its strickly offline....i have a good percentage of offline riders right now some tell me days ahead of thier intending trip so i make myself available for the trip.....so bruv your unnecessary father christmas talk is just an average Nigerian way of thinking... Think differently we are all for the money

The most important thing is ......

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Daveonoja: 7:18am On Jan 19, 2018
dru23:

The most important thing is ......
tru that... Bruv no body wld loose money from a venture and share it to others... Thats the point
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 7:23am On Jan 19, 2018
[quote author=Daveonoja post=64325748]funny how pple with no tested knowledge of something jump to conclusion...read what u wrote again abeg.. Does it really make any sense.. I dont even use a fone for Uber... I use ipad mini... And i try as much as possible to work smart.. Island...surulere....ikeja am saying free wifi makes sense and add more cash cos i can see it from experience..... U day there day speak english with asumption. Have u tried it bfor... Abeg no discourage any1 were wan try am jor....do ur own and always think positive... I day re read your lines i just still day tire sef....so if the drivers no fit get request in the certain areas they drive due to internet connection or week connection.... So which wifi go con make sense Biko!!! Person get weak connection come day offer free wifi and this same weak connection no day make the driver get request Read wetin you write post na...[/quote

Ha you don't use phone for uber ? So na iPad u come dey use. I thought Uber recommend android phone . Which is compart able with their app . So that is why you are wasting money giving out free Wi-Fi. The app as already recommend a phone so you wouldn't necessarily have to waste money on WiFi or other means of connection

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Daveonoja: 7:33am On Jan 19, 2018
[quote author=dru23 post=64325981][/quote]so uber recommed android fone and leave out ios wetin u day talk abeg.... I don day read ur lines for a while sef i been think say u no wetin day sup... But clearly not.... If na u day run Uber surely nothing like boost go day cos since your idea na say i day dash free data. U just day there them day drive for u... U feel say u sabi...lol u no sab nothing bruv...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 7:33am On Jan 19, 2018
Daveonoja:
tru that... Bruv no body wld loose money from a venture and share it to others... Thats the point

I guess if it works well for you. That is fine and am not discouraging anybody o. If any of my drivers can't meet up and I see that the reason might be connection issue in certain area they go. I than might try the WiFi that will enable them to get connection. But so far no issues like that " And if it ain't broke don't fix it"
We can agree to disagree respectfully... wish you best
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Daveonoja: 7:39am On Jan 19, 2018
dru23:

I guess if it works well for you. That is fine and am not discouraging anybody o. If any of my drivers can't meet up and I see that the reason might be connection issue in certain area they go. I than might try the WiFi that will enable them to get connection. But so far no issues like that " And if it ain't broke don't fix it"
We can agree to disagree respectfully... wish you best
nice 1 wish you the best too... Na money we all day find... Meanwhile make i carry my pikin go school jare grin cheesy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 7:39am On Jan 19, 2018
[quote author=Daveonoja post=64326191]so uber recommed android fone and leave out ios wetin u day talk abeg.... I don day read ur lines for a while sef i been think say u no wetin day sup... But clearly not.... If na u day run Uber surely nothing like boost go day cos since your idea na say i day dash free data. U just day there them day drive for u... U feel say u sabi...lol u no sab nothing bruv... [/quote

No need to fight. Uber recommend certain types of phones that is compart able with their app . That is my point, but if your mini iPad works well fine and good. No be fight now
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by oyejohn: 7:54am On Jan 19, 2018
Daveonoja:
Just so you know peeps... What works for me might not necessarily work for you.... Different strokes 4 different folks.... For the new guys dont let no1 tell you jack shit about cars....been driving Toyota Matrix for months my own personal car and honestly i'd rather buy more matrix than any car cos shit is cheap on mainteance, low fuel consumption and honestly stronger than i felt initially.....only changed breaks, linkage and minor ish in A year
What year bro
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dammodee911: 8:16am On Jan 19, 2018
Hello Nairalanders on this uber thread. Is a 2003 Toyota Corolla accepted on Uber/taxify platform?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epphy(m): 8:24am On Jan 19, 2018
dammodee911:
Hello Nairalanders on this uber thread. Is a 2003 Toyota Corolla accepted on Uber/taxify platform?
Yes o...welcome on board
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrsage(m): 8:25am On Jan 19, 2018
dammodee911:

Yes
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Yesbody: 8:32am On Jan 19, 2018
I am not still making a good profit on uber platform but I realized I made about 32k within two days

Pls drivers share ur experience, really wana make good money

sparhighwise@gmail.com

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by alstarmayo(m): 8:38am On Jan 19, 2018
not making good profit? did you spend 20k on fuel?

Yesbody:
I am not still making a good profit on uber platform but I realized I made about 32k within two days

Pls drivers share ur experience, really wana make good money

sparhighwise@gmail.com
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by alstarmayo(m): 8:43am On Jan 19, 2018
A lot of people have unrealistic expectations about this Uber business. A friend that started 2 days ago is complaining too, even though he made about 12k yesterday. When people post 120k a week, it didn't just fall there, it was hard work
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dammodee911: 8:44am On Jan 19, 2018
soronzo:
A friend registered his car wit Uber and want to drive d car,bt after d car has been approved.He was asked to answer series of question online which he answers and submitted.After waiting to be activated wit no response from uber,he contacted uber and he was told he failed d online test.He was told he can't be a partner and their is no way he can answer d test again.If anyone has encounter such scenario pls I need ur advice on wat to do.

I'm also interested to know what to do in this type of situation...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dammodee911: 8:46am On Jan 19, 2018
alstarmayo:
A lot of people have unrealistic expectations about this Uber business. A friend that started 2 days ago is complaining too, even though he made about 12k yesterday. When people post 120k a week, it didn't just fall there, it was hard work

For me 10-15k per day after fueling is my target. Is it realistic?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by alstarmayo(m): 9:00am On Jan 19, 2018
Change your email address and phone number and start registration afresh
cc soronzo
dammodee911:

I'm also interested to know what to do in this type of situation...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by alstarmayo(m): 9:02am On Jan 19, 2018
If you're making it, then it's realistic
dammodee911:

For me 10-15k per day after fueling is my target. Is it realistic?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by rhymaholic: 9:44am On Jan 19, 2018
slamstanlee:
festac ni... Gave the job to my panel beater to follow up ... I will ask..
Thanks boss, I go dey wait for your reply
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SweetJoystick(m): 9:50am On Jan 19, 2018
SweetJoystick:
Uber/Taxify registered drivers needed for car rental purpose, Toyota camry 2005 model. Driver should be resident in Lagos, preferably on the mainland (Ojota, Berger, Ikeja, Ogba, Agege)

Interested drivers will be required to make upfront payment for the first week to show commitment.

Interested drivers should send a mail.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dammodee911: 10:02am On Jan 19, 2018
alstarmayo:
If you're making it, then it's realistic

I haven't even started. Just saying or rather asking if that target realistic..
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:28am On Jan 19, 2018
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by gwng: 11:08am On Jan 19, 2018
gwng:
We still install the MOST AFFORDABLE AND QUALITY TRACKERS YOU COULD FIND ANYWHERE, featuring Android/iOS tracking/demobilizing, sms tracking/demobiline, online tracking/demobilizing, daily mileage report (to know how many km your car runs each day), Vehicle history report (where your car had been between time X and Y) and many more features.

Presently going for 25K. Call us on 09032614208 to schedule an installation..

Tracker page: https://mymoto.com.ng/product/vehicle-car-pickup-commercial-trucks-gps-tracker-h02-tracker-nigerian-configured/
Office Location: 3-9 Olu Koleosho Street, Off Medical Road, Ikeja, Lagos

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by NextProdigy(m): 11:17am On Jan 19, 2018
slamstanlee:
My ac will be at the lowest, riders will be like: broz could u reduce the ac please
Me: thats the lowest ma... We can switch it off and on at intervals if its too cold for us... Lol

What car and model year is this?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 11:30am On Jan 19, 2018
NextProdigy:

What car and model year is this?
2005 corolla sport. My ac guy just overhaul the ac, changed compressor, condenser then filled up the gas. He said before i would visit him about ac will be minimum of 18 months

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Awhysy: 12:35pm On Jan 19, 2018
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by afroxyz: 12:42pm On Jan 19, 2018
Daveonoja:
like i said earlier different strokes for different folks... Been driving for a for more than a year now but added free wifi A month ago and bro trust me its not an unnecessary father christmas....we are all in it to make money but we all dont make the same amount...so if i pay #19800 for unlimited data and am happy to share the experience and gains of adding it u shld know bruv that its definitly paying off... Just so u know i can cathegorically tell u i have gotten more than tripple the wifi subcription fee on free wifi concept.just to mention a few.... A rider from MMIA to VGC gave me $50 tips for the concept i was just shocked.... I can cathegorically tell you now that that same rider no longer uses Uber if am available its strickly offline....i have a good percentage of offline riders right now some tell me days ahead of thier intending trip so i make myself available for the trip.....so bruv your unnecessary father christmas talk is just an average Nigerian way of thinking... Think differently we are all for the money

My guy. Don't mind these haters. Keep up with your innovative and progressive mindset
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 12:44pm On Jan 19, 2018
Defence cheesy

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 12:45pm On Jan 19, 2018
afroxyz:

My guy. Don't mind these haters. Keep up with your innovative and progressive mindset

(1) (2) (3) ... (436) (437) (438) (439) (440) (441) (442) ... (5695) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Djdamian(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.