Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,706 members, 7,837,580 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4666) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4823106 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4663) (4664) (4665) (4666) (4667) (4668) (4669) ... (5707) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 7:51am On May 06, 2022
pope191:

You dey quick vex. Do you make 30k daily?

30k daily kwa... Say who task monkey hat?

Anyone that makes 30k daily should pls motivate us by posting dashboard abeg

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 7:52am On May 06, 2022
timibare:
Can I get an uber guy on here to take me from iba, lasu Road to ogun state tomorrow, pls call me if you can for more details 07033469430

Have you got somebody yet? Just saw your post... Whats yiur budget, is it to and fro or just drop off?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dlex21(m): 8:08am On May 06, 2022
drmikeadams:

Lol u go still meet them..na matter of time.
Na curse?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dlex21(m): 8:18am On May 06, 2022
Springboot:

Bought Toks, It was registered in January this year, he's my junior colleague so I'm familiar with his routine, car only drives from home to office and back, because he's in tech dept and they travel alot, most of the times car is parked here in the office.

So to answer your question as it is, it's "Nigerian used"

How much is he willing to sell it outright?

Can I get his or your contact to negotiate?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 8:24am On May 06, 2022
BAZ001:

You mean pearl1910 dey call Blackbishop fufu mechanic ?
Bishop is now born again he won’t respond to him... Blackbishop is now a perfect gentleman

Gentleman indeed... He's busy preparing mama'a cookies don't worrygrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnnybegood12: 8:25am On May 06, 2022
BAZ001:

Very true coming from Cheerful junior colleagues grin
same way Fahrenz & jesusson are doing very well with korope bolt.
I wish he lasted more than 6 months as predicted... grin

Dashboard motivation will soon start from June

[img]https:///media/8-04-2015/6YoxVJ.gif[/img]
Lol. grin
Not today satan bazoo1
So how are u adapting in Ur new habitat
Hope u r good?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 8:26am On May 06, 2022
davit:
Guys Lagos Island to Ilesha for 35k, is that a good one? I just drop off.

Cc: Felicity0001

Fire down
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 9:10am On May 06, 2022
I pity anyone that will risk his car under this rain. Today may just be the turn of Uber and Bolt staff to do the driving.

I won't be surprised if one clown here called Cheerfulgiver starts posting dashboard by next week after taking his car through all the turbulence and suffering and another clown here will call it "motivation"

Guys, be wise. Know when the hustle goes from making money to suffering and apply the brakes.

Cheers to the real ones out there and enjoy the weather.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 9:20am On May 06, 2022
pope191:

You dey quick vex. Do you make 30k daily?

This is How much I make weekly nowgrin

I just say make I motivate u guys gringringrin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 9:23am On May 06, 2022
ShitStain:

Yes

I want to assume you're answering yes to all the question I asked then go ahead

I use a Honda CR-V i4cyc 2.4L engine, despite cherry picking rides I can do 10k daily net.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ksmart027(m): 9:30am On May 06, 2022
Glithronix:

No mentorship, boss.
In all our doings in life, we apply diplomacy. Everything you see me post here as from my own side of disposition, na the experience I dey gain from here (not mentorship) and when I got on the field, I started seeing them all the way dem bosses dey yarn for here and I handling things my own way.
This one you say DEM GO KNOW, you fit no last 1 week before bolt sama you red card ooh. grin
The hustle no be where you go dey say DEM GO KNOW, cos bolt GO LET YOU KNOW, too. grin
Na only few riders go show you attitude. Mind you, I use sir and ma for the ones who are good. In fact, I use sir and ma to welcome all of them inside the car, but I change the game small if I sense you dey among the tormentor just to lit myself to match the craze small, make dem no use me shine or take advantage (this is the hoodlumism I meant), no be to let DEM KNOW. grin
The real bosses and legends you should take as mentorship are the people here which I hope you should have identified all of them.
I'm a newbie, boss. No take my own comment use DEM GO KNOW ooh. grin
You should take a clue from the bosses who have been here since BC. Na learning I dey do here and they're educating and advising me, then I use my own discretion.
There are still more things I'm learning from the bosses here, don't follow a learner like me, follow the legends whom we are learning from and you should know them if you've been on this thread for a while.
Much respect, boss.
U Don minnit, Bolt drivers Don dey turn legend grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by drmikeadams(m): 9:48am On May 06, 2022
dlex21:

Na curse?

No bro..na part of the job
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sandammy(m): 10:09am On May 06, 2022
Everywhere stewed

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Moso(m): 10:12am On May 06, 2022
Samsung Ao3s with receipt and carton for sale
-4gig ram and 64gb
Still under warranty bought it in January
-No faults
-Price #65, 000
WhatsApp or call

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by repairpalng: 10:13am On May 06, 2022
Available
repairpalng:
NO DOWNTIME WITH YOUR PHONE ON UBER/BOLT: CONTACT US TO FIX YOUR PHONES (WE FIX ALL MODELS).... 08137013426..............

Samsung, Xiaomi, Huawei, Oukitel, Umidigi, Oukitel: WE FIX ANY PHONE ISSUE
/

Samsung S6 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (18K),

Samsung S6 Edge Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (20K) .

Samsung S7 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (24K);;

Samsung S7 Edge Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (22K)''

Samsung S8+ PLUS Follow Come Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (38K)

Samsung S8 Follow Come Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (32K)

Samsung S9 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (35K) - Wt Black Frame

Samsung S9+ Plus Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (45K) - Wt Purple Frame

Samsung S10 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (55K)

Samsung Note 8 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (40K) - Wt Purple Frame

[/b]

Follow come used screens but with slight dots (DOT DOES NOT SPREAD AND SCREEN WORKS PERFECTLY)!!!!

Best market deals wt professionalism in fixing.

also avaiable S9, S9+, S10, NOTE 8, NOTE 9 ETC...

We also fix other
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 10:13am On May 06, 2022
ndubuisi2021:
I pity anyone that will risk his car under this rain. Today may just be the turn of Uber and Bolt staff to do the driving.

I won't be surprised if one clown here called Cheerfulgiver starts posting dashboard by next week after taking his car through all the turbulence and suffering and another clown here will call it "motivation"

Guys, be wise. Know when the hustle goes from making money to suffering and apply the brakes.

Cheers to the real ones out there and enjoy the weather.

What do you mean by the bolded? Why would you just wake up one morning to start insulting someone who doesn’t even know you exist? What has that person done to/against you for you to call him such a name? Is it because he insists on posting his earnings as a sign of motivation for upcoming drivers? Why the hate?

Hmm, na wao undecided if he comes out now to attack you back others here would think he’s being confrontational not knowing that YOU are the one who prompted such attacks in the first place. That he isn’t posting right now doesn’t mean he isn’t reading this thread.

Apply decorum when commenting my guy. It won’t take a hair off your head.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ShitStain(m): 12:43pm On May 06, 2022
Crvrider:

I want to assume you're answering yes to all the question I asked then go ahead

I use a Honda CR-V i4cyc 2.4L engine, despite cherry picking rides I can do 10k daily net.

Thank you
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mainaugustine(m): 12:50pm On May 06, 2022
Good day bosses ..abeg who go help me latsma for ojota roundabout don toll my motor...abeg who Sabi person ....make my money wey I go pay no plenty...na rider cos am ...map never talk say make I turn ...rider say make I turn and they come say make u reverse na so them catch....me I don tire to dey pay and I be no wan work today....I no say I go pay but na make e no plenty too much...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnnybegood12: 1:17pm On May 06, 2022
Conner44:

What do you mean by the bolded? Why would you just wake up one morning to start insulting someone who doesn’t even know you exist? What has that person done to/against you for you to call him such a name? Is it because he insists on posting his earnings as a sign of motivation for upcoming drivers? Why the hate?

Hmm, na wao undecided if he comes out now to attack you back others here would think he’s being confrontational not knowing that YOU are the one who prompted such attacks in the first place. That he isn’t posting right now doesn’t mean he isn’t reading this thread.

Apply decorum when commenting my guy. It won’t take a hair off your head.
Wisdom is profitable to direct.
You have a sound mind.
You AV spoken well.
I would never understand where the hate for cheerfulgiver is coming from.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 1:20pm On May 06, 2022
ksmart027:

U Don minnit, Bolt drivers Don dey turn legend grin
Sit down there make cockroach dey lick your butt. grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 1:21pm On May 06, 2022
Pearl1910:

When your Driver Score drops to 74%, Your account will be temporarily suspended till u do the online training and pass the Quiz. Then u can come back online, this can be done within 10mins.
Inside life.
Thanks, boss.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 1:28pm On May 06, 2022
Felicity0001:

Me I've done that st.it like twice now... I didn't even bother to read all those nonsense couching stories they put there I just next till i got to the questions and answers section, answered from my experience and viola my accout was reopened within 1 minute.

The point is if your DS drops help 74 or there about they'll suspend your account till you carryout the couching.
Okay, boss. Now I get.

@bold, anybody wey no know you here na new comer. grin
Much respect, boss.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 1:29pm On May 06, 2022
deedee44:

What the fnck grin grin
grin grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 1:37pm On May 06, 2022
Johnnybegood12:

Wisdom is profitable to direct.
You have a sound mind.
You AV spoken well.
I would never understand where the hate for cheerfulgiver is coming from.

I still feel very sad that all these fellows here on this thread joined hands to hound him off from posting here again. That guy was too motivational in his own peculiar way.

He was giving out useful information and tidbits about the ehailing business and even showing us that we could make good money week in week out by posting his earnings here. He knew so many tricks and shortcuts too. A guy with a mountain of knowledge on how to make almost a million naira driving on Uber and bolt in Lagos alone. in fact I myself wanted to take a break and join the hustle too when he assured me he will make N1 million pere, but he could only get to N950,000 on his dashboard because others were offline trips he made

Other drivers became jealous and started picking faults here and there in his character LEAVING OUT THE FACT THAT THAT GUY GETS THE JOB DONE AS QUICKLY AND SMARTLY AS POSSIBLE.

Now see them above, showing us dashboard of N1,800 that they could do in a week, some are even saying they are tired of the hustle already even when they have not driven for up to 6 months yet. Everyone just being laid back for no reason except they aren’t seeing anybody doing something extraordinary with their bolt and Uber accounts anymore.

NO MORE MOTIVATION

Cheerfulgiver was the highest consistent earner on this thread by far and I still say it to everyone’s view that the hate and jealousy he was receiving here was what made him keep mute.

That’s the same thing those people on the cartalk section did to madam radautoworks that made her give up on posting her useful advices concerning our vehicles too. When people see you’re doing the same thing they are doing but only better then them instead of them to humble themselves t on learn they will instead become hateful and confrontational for no good reason.

Cheerfulgiver is still making his money as he usually does, you guys here can’t stop him with your mouths and fingers. I just pity those new guys joining the business because they will use all your lazy dashboards to judge the work not knowing that the sky can be their limit with the right directions and motivations.

Last year when Cheerfulgiver was posting was the highlight of this thread and I hope and pray he comes back to drop his motivation for us here once again.

Same with madam radautoworks.

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 1:50pm On May 06, 2022
pope191:

I don laff tire like this... the way I dey see You, You go still write book cheesy the hustle no easy atall, but with time you go draw your own roles. That's why I always say all man to wetin work for em. Make one person no come dey tell me this is the best way, our body acceptability is not the same.
Smiles. I want write poem. smiley
The hustle truly is not easy, but at the end of the day, when you count your papers, you just smile and thank God for the day.
It's very interesting and challenging at the same time.
Yeah, diplomacy and discretion, na the way people go handle the hustle, just like other fields.
God no go shame us.
Much respect, boss.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 1:51pm On May 06, 2022
SamuelTaiw0:

You got me all wrong sa... But I no get time to dey salaye! grin cool
No vex, boss.
Much respect, sir.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 1:51pm On May 06, 2022
dharmie13:
I applied for the renewal of my driver's license at the FRSC office in OPIC since January and have not gotten it....i don't know what their problem is.....Please anyone here who can help ooo
Cc; pearl1910 cool
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 1:53pm On May 06, 2022
microlincoln:

My brother....... Na truly for the strong heart o
True, boss. Heart must be strong as rock stone.
This thread really helped and built me in this hustle aspect. Still gaining some knowledge.
Much respect, boss.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 2:33pm On May 06, 2022
Conner44:

I still feel very sad that all these fellows here on this thread joined hands to hound him off from posting here again. That guy was too motivational in his own peculiar way.

He was giving out useful information and tidbits about the ehailing business and even showing us that we could make good money week in week out by posting his earnings here. He knew so many tricks and shortcuts too. A guy with a mountain of knowledge on how to make almost a million naira driving on Uber and bolt in Lagos alone. in fact I myself wanted to take a break and join the hustle too when he assured me he will make N1 million pere, but he could only get to N950,000 on his dashboard because others were offline trips he made

Other drivers became jealous and started picking faults here and there in his character LEAVING OUT THE FACT THAT THAT GUY GETS THE JOB DONE AS QUICKLY AND SMARTLY AS POSSIBLE.

Now see them above, showing us dashboard of N1,800 that they could do in a week, some are even saying they are tired of the hustle already even when they have not driven for up to 6 months yet. Everyone just being laid back for no reason except they aren’t seeing anybody doing something extraordinary with their bolt and Uber accounts anymore.

NO MORE MOTIVATION

Cheerfulgiver was the highest consistent earner on this thread by far and I still say it to everyone’s view that the hate and jealousy he was receiving here was what made him keep mute.

That’s the same thing those people on the cartalk section did to madam radautoworks that made her give up on posting her useful advices concerning our vehicles too. When people see you’re doing the same thing they are doing but only better then them instead of them to humble themselves t on learn they will instead become hateful and confrontational for no good reason.

Cheerfulgiver is still making his money as he usually does, you guys here can’t stop him with your mouths and fingers. I just pity those new guys joining the business because they will use all your lazy dashboards to judge the work not knowing that the sky can be their limit with the right directions and motivations.

Last year when Cheerfulgiver was posting was the highlight of this thread and I hope and pray he comes back to drop his motivation for us here once again.

Same with madam radautoworks.

That's life Brov...people hate on who they can't be and throw stones on what they can't reach. Envy and witchcraft!
He has left them behind tey tey but they are still calling his name left right and center, no be juju be that?!

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Springboot: 2:33pm On May 06, 2022
73O9:

I don't think I know the number of times you mentioned this, was it necessary?

For you to mention it severally, I guess you should have a condescending character.

I do not necessarily need to respond to you but to correct a few myopic and low self esteem people like you, I only said that to lay emphasis on how much I know him. and yes there's nothing wrong in being a junior colleague, I was in his position 9years ago.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Springboot: 2:36pm On May 06, 2022
dlex21:

How much is he willing to sell it outright?

Can I get his or your contact to negotiate?

I didn't make the post to market the vehicle, I'm buying it to put on HP if I get good options.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tboytoby: 3:37pm On May 06, 2022
Springboot:

I didn't make the post to market the vehicle, I'm buying it to put on HP if I get good options.
Can i send you a message

(1) (2) (3) ... (4663) (4664) (4665) (4666) (4667) (4668) (4669) ... (5707) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.