Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,036 members, 7,838,586 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4667) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4825211 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4664) (4665) (4666) (4667) (4668) (4669) (4670) ... (5709) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 4:03pm On May 06, 2022
Pearl1910:

That's life Brov...people hate on who they can't be and throw stones on what they can't reach. Envy and witchcraft! He has left them behind tey tey but they are still calling his name left right and center, no be juju be that?!

Not as if they are calling his name for a better purpose oh, just to make caricature of someone who is many times better than them at the same thing they do.

It’s so sad baba cry

Cheerfulgiver, wherever you are just know that I myself confess say na you be odogwu for this hustle no matter what. Keep on grinding, bust the skyline and shoot for the moon.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by drmikeadams(m): 4:21pm On May 06, 2022
mainaugustine:
Good day bosses ..abeg who go help me latsma for ojota roundabout don toll my motor...abeg who Sabi person ....make my money wey I go pay no plenty...na rider cos am ...map never talk say make I turn ...rider say make I turn and they come say make u reverse na so them catch....me I don tire to dey pay and I be no wan work today....I no say I go pay but na make e no plenty too much...

Hope u Don sort your car out
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by omgitsdolapo: 4:30pm On May 06, 2022
Learning how to start a highly car tracker installation business can aid you as an uber driver.

If you are interested in getting a training from me.

USE THIS LINK BELOW

https:///fg4hsy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dlex21(m): 5:09pm On May 06, 2022
Springboot:

I didn't make the post to market the vehicle, I'm buying it to put on HP if I get good options.
Oh! Okay
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dlex21(m): 5:10pm On May 06, 2022
mainaugustine:
Good day bosses ..abeg who go help me latsma for ojota roundabout don toll my motor...abeg who Sabi person ....make my money wey I go pay no plenty...na rider cos am ...map never talk say make I turn ...rider say make I turn and they come say make u reverse na so them catch....me I don tire to dey pay and I be no wan work today....I no say I go pay but na make e no plenty too much...
Omo! How you dey take enter all these people hand?

Sorry bro
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 5:12pm On May 06, 2022
Felicity0001:

This is How much I make weekly nowgrin

I just say make I motivate u guys gringringrin
Mediocrity

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by DenreleDave(m): 5:27pm On May 06, 2022
IgiveLadiesBj:

You're nothing but a 70 years old mumu man...

Fucking leave cheerfulgiver out your fuuckingg mouth.

You are an i--diot.... You left crytpo thread to come abuse people dt are older and have more vision than you here...

Who get oraimo cord abeg?

This mumu boy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 6:21pm On May 06, 2022
timibare:
bro, can I get ur number
Yes. Send a dm.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GeneralZodd(m): 6:33pm On May 06, 2022
cool

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GeneralZodd(m): 6:37pm On May 06, 2022
Viking07:
Hats off to those who have been in this hustle for years, running into 10,000+ rides. After 3 months with a little over 600 completed rides I don dey lose interest. Me that drive till I can count 10,000 cash in my pocket, now even at 5000 I don lose morale dey go house. The excitement is not there again.

The comment below captures my situation perfectly. cheesy

5 years in the game, I still dey run am like Mo Salah.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 6:44pm On May 06, 2022
GeneralZodd:

5 years in the game, I still dey run am like Mo Salah.
Well done sir. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 6:48pm On May 06, 2022
Springboot:

I do not necessarily need to respond to you but to correct a few myopic and low self esteem people like you, I only said that to lay emphasis on how much I know him. and yes there's nothing wrong in being a junior colleague, I was in his position 9years ago.

And who told you I have low esteem?
And what do you know about me?

In the bank where I worked, we even called the BM by name, nothing like senior workers as everyone is called by their first name. We are all colleagues.
As I suspected, you would be the proud type just as you just mentioned, "I was in his position years ago".

Who asked? What's the explanation about?
Jati jati!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lanrexdo(m): 6:49pm On May 06, 2022
What is your whatsapp contact??
Springboot:

I didn't make the post to market the vehicle, I'm buying it to put on HP if I get good options.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 7:11pm On May 06, 2022
Felicity0001:

This is How much I make weekly nowgrin

I just say make I motivate u guys gringringrin
Bolt dey comot 26% commission, dem still collect 2 naira ontop.
Somebody should give bolt chilled water. sad

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 7:36pm On May 06, 2022
Today, wey I play come here Na so so vaulence and hate speech full everywhere.

Me I go talk too... grin

Nobody hates or wish evil on CheerfulGiver, he came out with gun blazing abusing and firing everybody (pope191, Felicity001 to mention a few) ... u didn’t see that (Conner44, pearl1910 & Johnnybegood12) He came with “revolution “
some of us only predicted that the dashboards and earning can’t last (consistent and sustainable) based on experience on the job
You can’t earn such high figures (money ) consistently in 6months.
Romeo
Farhenz
Jesusson
Cheerful
It’s same trend...

You say u can earn 1M in 1 months I say it’s not possible. You didn’t meet up gentlelife50
call you out ( you term am evil /hate)

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnnybegood12: 8:53pm On May 06, 2022
BAZ001:

Me I go talk too... grin

Nobody hates or wish evil on CheerfulGiver, he came out with gun blazing abusing and firing everybody (pope191, Felicity001 to mention a few) ... u didn’t see that (Conner44, pearl1910 & Johnnybegood12) He came with “revolution “
some of us only predicted that the dashboards and earning can’t last (consistent and sustainable) based on experience on the job
Romeo
Farhenz
Jesusson
Cheerful
It’s same trend...

You say u can earn 1M in 1 months I say it’s not possible. You didn’t meet up gentlelife50
If only u would believe what I telll you
Cheerfulgiver is still a high earner in this hustle
Up till now.
Do urself good to believe me.
Not only urself because I know say u don travel now,
But others here that read Ur post and get discouraged.

I still use myself as example, Na cheerfulgiver and pearl1910 and deedee44 make me serious to buy my manual car. To the extent cheerfulgiver called me on phone we spoke for more than 10mins, with his own airtime oooo.
This is a man I met in this thread.
Just to show u how far he went to see an hustler survive.
Cheerfulgiver has a good motive for posting dashboard, Na some people here just turn the thing to problem.
AV I been making money on e-hailing? Yes.
Have I been spending on maintaining my car? Yes.

Just like everyother business there are ups and down.

Someone earlier today saying people should not drive because rain fell lol, that one Na talk??
If he had adviced people on how to drive and routes to be careful of, it would have been a different thing, but instead he looked for a way to attack cheerfulgiver.
Smiles Las Las all of us go dey alright.
One thing is certain, u can deceive all the people, but within u, you know the truth.

11 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 9:09pm On May 06, 2022
73O9:

And who told you I have low esteem?
And what do you know about me?

In the bank where I worked, we even called the BM by name, nothing like senior workers as everyone is called by their first name. We are all colleagues.
As I suspected, you would be the proud type just as you just mentioned, "I was in his position years ago".

Who asked? What's the explanation about?
Jati jati!

He even went as far as keeping count of the time that has passed since the ‘junior colleague’ got employed grin

I was in his position exactly 9 years, 4 months, 2 weeks and 17 days ago grin

Future pity to whoever’s gonna partner with that guy I swear

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnnybegood12: 9:15pm On May 06, 2022
BAZ001:

Me I go talk too... grin

Romeo
Farhenz
Jesusson
Cheerful
It’s same trend...

At the bolded truly he didn't meet up the 1million Traget, but did u see that he grossed over 900k?
Common bro common

There is nothing to argue here
For someone to gross about 950k on bolt alone, is that not enough motivation??

If no be say u like wahala
Person say him go do 1million, him do 950k u dey complain.
Lol it's all good sha.....so far say Na dis e-hailing u dey do before u jaapaa

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 9:16pm On May 06, 2022
Johnnybegood12:

Up till now.

I still use myself as example, Na cheerfulgiver and pearl1910 and deedee44 make me serious to buy my manual car. To the extent cheerfulgiver called me on phone we spoke for more than 10mins, with his own airtime oooo.
Just to show u how far he went to see an hustler survive. Cheerfulgiver has a good motive for posting dashboard, Na some people here just turn the thing to problem.

Someone earlier today saying people should not drive because rain fell lol, that one Na talk??
If he had adviced people on how to drive and routes to be careful of, it would have been a different thing, [/b]but instead he looked for a way to attack cheerfulgiver.
One thing is certain, u can deceive all the people, but [b] within u, you know the truth.

You’ve said it all. If only people were truthful to themselves they would know that cheerfulgiver is the exact kind of poster that this thread needs.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 9:20pm On May 06, 2022
Johnnybegood12:

At the bolded truly he didn't meet up the 1million Trager, but did u see that he grossed over 900k?
Common bro common

On his dashboard was almost N950k, and he said he did other offline trips that took his earnings over the million that he and I bet on.

and I believe him

After all nor be felicity post say him do offline of about N35k on one ver good day like that last week? This is feli oh, then imagine someone like cheerful’s own wink
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnnybegood12: 9:20pm On May 06, 2022
Conner44:

You’ve said it all. If only people were truthful to themselves they would know that cheerfulgiver is the exact kind of poster that this thread needs.
No cap

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 9:35pm On May 06, 2022
BAZ001:

Me I go talk too... grin

Romeo
Farhenz
Jesusson
Cheerful
It’s same trend...

Bazzo abeg bone story.

Cheerful dey yab person well well I gree cheesy

him get bad mouth- I gree grin

But him dey grosssssss baba, just tell yourself true

Plus concerning earning top figures month in - month out, well I know as humans we can’t go on and on , even cars being machines need a break but whenever the hustle is on, the money is always supposed to be made

How that way baba? Abeg waybill small snow for me make I take chill for here grin 9ja dey hot this season
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 9:38pm On May 06, 2022
IgiveLadiesBj:

You're nothing but a 70 years old mumu man...

Fucking leave cheerfulgiver out your fuuckingg mouth.

Bros abeg calm down for the guy. Na sleep wey him no sleep yesterday night cause am lol

Plus him never reach 70 years old naw undecided if not him for don run BLIND and LAME (according to him) because of the e hailing he’s doing in Lagos grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 9:43pm On May 06, 2022
DenreleDave:

You are an i--diot.... You left crytpo thread to come abuse[b] people dt are older and have more vision than you here[/b]...

Who get oraimo cord abeg?

This mumu boy

Oga, see ehn, concerning that guy wey your boy been come here come yab… hmm…

About the age, well I fit gree say him don old sha, but concerning him vision, hmm, baba I nor go fit vouch go that side oh cheesy

Na him type dey blind after doing bolt for lag at him age
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 9:45pm On May 06, 2022
ReadaDream:
For me, it's low. I'll be looking at 40-45k.

Thanks. Rider added to the money at last. She even bought me food in Ibadan.

Done and dusted. In the comfort of my bed at Lekki presently.

Felicity0001 the discussion we had when I dey Ilesha encouraged me to drive down to Lagos.
Cheers to all.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 9:46pm On May 06, 2022
Johnnybegood12:

Up till now.

Just to show u how far he went to see an hustler survive.
Cheerfulgiver has a good motive for posting dashboard, Na some people here just turn the thing to problem.

If he had adviced people on how to drive and routes to be careful of, it would have been a different thing, but instead he looked for a way to attack cheerfulgiver.
One thing is certain, u can deceive all the people, but within u, you know the truth.

You are privileged to join the telegram group before he closed it, I tried to join but was rejected or ignored...
Romeo3 one of the GOAT ehailing dropped all his tactics online and it helped me all through my hustle.
Damilola was a mentor I never met but was always calling and always giving me tactics and I saw his number here on nairaland.

But your guy made it look as if there is a special strategy that makes you earn higher than others without putting more driving hours and car maintenance.

I never said there is no money in the hustle...
I only tell people reading (newbies/partners) not to judge the hustle with cheerful dashboards cos it can’t be consistent and a standard.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 9:59pm On May 06, 2022
Johnnybegood12:

At the bolded truly he didn't meet up the 1million Traget, but did u see that he grossed over 900k?
Common bro common

Bro did you see where he said 950k and plenty off lines ?
Suddenly off lines show for dashboard.
It’s because of dis 50k that corner44 didn’t piss on his boss head grin

I’m not talking down on d guy and his earnings just saying we are not hating as some perceive.
He even motivated me to gross 1million and was getting close, before I broke down for 4days.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 10:06pm On May 06, 2022
Make this rain fall tomorrow morning again and sunday morning. Only morning o

IFEBARBIE i see you

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SamuelTaiw0(m): 10:10pm On May 06, 2022
Omo! Everywhere red today o! Anyways, I still need a car like this o! I don try borrow money buy but my people just dey complain say money no dey. If you have a car you can give me on hired purchase please contact me. I no mind. Thank you

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 10:11pm On May 06, 2022
BAZ001:

Bro did you see where he said 950k and plenty off lines ?
Suddenly off lines show for dashboard.
It’s because of dis 50k that corner44 didn’t piss on his boss head grin

I’m not talking down on d guy and his earnings just saying we are not hating as some perceive.
He even motivated me to gross 1million and was getting close, before I broke down for 4days.

He motivated you to gross 1m?
Ahhhh adugbo make una come hear ooo

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 10:14pm On May 06, 2022
BAZ001:

You are privileged to join the telegram group before he closed it, I tried to join but was rejected or ignored...
Romeo3 one of the GOAT ehailing dropped all his tactics online and it helped me all through my hustle.
Damola was a mentor I never met but was always calling and always giving me tactics and I saw his number here on nairaland.

But your guy made it look as if there is a special strategy that makes you earn higher than others without putting more driving hours and car maintenance.

I never said there is no money in the hustle...
I only tell people reading (newbies/partners) not to judge the hustle with cheerful dashboards cos it can’t be consistent and a standard.

So whose dashboards should they rely on, whose standards should they follow??
Asking for a newbie

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4664) (4665) (4666) (4667) (4668) (4669) (4670) ... (5709) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: vivalavida(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.